Sign in to follow this  
LoneWolf1023

Full Starter Dynasty League Needs One Owner

Hey Folks,

I run a league called the Ultimate Dynasty Full Starter League. This league fee is a 12 team league with a league fee of $50. League fees are due by 5/15/22.

Starting lineups are 1 QB, 1-6 RB's, 1-7 WR's, 1-3 TE's, 1-2 K and 1-2 Def. We use a total of 16 players as starters. 

Here's how this works. during the off season you have 28 total roster spots. Cut downs start one week before the regular season starts. All teams must cut down to a total of 16 players on your active/regular roster, 10 players on your taxi squad (any vets or rookies can go here) and 2 players on IR. 

During the season, you MUST set a full starting lineup consisting of the 16 players on your active roster. No carry over from the previous week. you must set a lineup using all 16 players on the active roster. You can use players who are injured, out or on a bye, but you must have 16 players starting.

The draft is four one round drafts spread out over the summer with a 12 hour timer. The draft rounds start on 5/31, 6/30, 7/31 & 8/28.

Here is a link to the league rules. Scroll down to the Additional Rules section for all the league rules: https://www51.myfantasyleague.com/2022/options?L=30359&O=26

Team for Sale - Has the 1.02, 2.02, 3.02 & 4.02 picks in the draft.

Here is a link to the roster of this team: https://www51.myfantasyleague.com/2022/options?L=30359&O=07&F=0004

Anyway, if anyone is interested in this team, please email me at LoneWolf102364@gmail.com.

Thanks.

BTW I use LeagueSafe for all league fees. So you'll pay into there to pay the league fee and I'll pay out through there at the end of the season.