KSB2424

Trans Kids

I just saw a commercial on television to protect "Trans Kids". 

1.  A "kid" is a young person yet to go through PUBERTY.  

2. Puberty is when HORMONES travel through the body and a person changes physically and mentally.  

3.  You cannot be OFFICIALLY Trans until you finish Puberty. 

I do not understand this push.

There is big business in pushing normal people into thinking they are trans.

Protect our children from pedos and creeps pushing confusing anti-science biology.

And notice that all these kids that either want to be trans just all happen to have super liberal parents? What a coincidence.

• Thanks 1

18 minutes ago, cyclone24 said:

And notice that all these kids that either want to be trans just all happen to have super liberal parents? What a coincidence.

You think it's a conspiracy?

Matt Walsh discusses the boy on the right in the stillshot at 6:43.

My God, don't stick your d*ck in a leftoid or risk that she'll either scrape your kid or turn him into a tranny fashion accessory to show off to her leftoid friends.

1 hour ago, cyclone24 said:

1 hour ago, Sean Mooney said:

No, and I don't think they all have liberal parents.  I think a lot come from shiotty households of various political beliefs, and are calling out for help.  And more are just generally confused, awkward, social pariahs in school.  The numbers are staggeringly silly; 20% of teens identify?  40%?  1-2% is more likely.  And those are the kids who will suffer, because they could use help, but we've created an environment where the awkward tween kid becomes special and celebrated if they identify as dysphoric.  :( 

• Like 1

Looks like the guy in the video needs to update LGBT

An Orono elementary school is sending third-graders on a day trip to a camp that promotes left-wing gender ideology, a parent told Alpha News.

The parent, who has a student at Orono Intermediate School and asked not to be identified by name, raised concerns with school administrators when she learned the truth about Camp Tanadoona, which is operated by an organization called Camp Fire Minnesota out of Excelsior.

The organization describes “inclusion” as one of its “core values” and trains its staff on navigating “age-appropriate conversations and questions” on “gender and sexuality.”

“Tanadoona welcomes and affirms Lesbian, Gay, Bisexual, Transgender, Queer, Asexual, Intersex, and Two-Spirit (LGBTQIA2S) campers and staff,” its website says.

9 letters & numbers. How many will it be 5 years from now ?

20 minutes ago, jerryskids said:

a lot come from shiotty households of various political beliefs, and are calling out for help.   

No. It's being pushed and insane parents encourage it. 

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

20 minutes ago, wiffleball said:

Like an Autobot? 

I always thought star scream was a little gay.

Like that.

This reminds me of a video I saw last week on Brandon Tatum's channel.  Cops were clearing protestors from the middle of the street. One of the protesters being arrested was a large man in a dress who got physical as he resisted, so the cop had to smack him in the jaw to get him to comply and he went down with one hit. Brandon called the guy a "transformer." I cracked up.

11 minutes ago, shorepatrol said:

No. It's being pushed and insane parents encourage it. 

I didn't say it isn't, but I contend that a much larger factor is teenage dorks who can either be dorks or super cool gender dysphoric kids, we've set up a system to encourage the latter.

I really don't think there is a huge amount of insane parents encouraging their kids to lop off body parts.  Some, but not a huge amount.  :dunno:

Trans Skids?  Say it ain't so.  :(

• Haha 1

Leftoids go berzerk over bills that prevent them from talking to/indoctrinating young children about issues revolving around sex and gender and sexuality. I don't want my kids hearing about this, especially from amoral brainwashed degenerates who don't belong anywhere near young kids in the first place.

• Thanks 3

8 hours ago, Sean Mooney said:

Who cares if it is or not? It’s the results that are concerning.  

10 hours ago, Cdub100 said:

Protect our children from pedos and creeps pushing confusing anti-science biology.

Groomers grooming

8 hours ago, shorepatrol said:

You think it's not the cause?

It's not. And I think anyone who draws that conclusion is dopey. 

Kids think many dumb things, its part of being a kid.  What the left has done is to pretend that those things that kids think are tangible, credible and actionable.  Under the pretense of some moral high ground. 

It can help to explain why we see such demonstrably stupid people rising within the leftists. 

• Like 3

Just now, RLLD said:

Kids think many dumb things, its part of being a kid.  What the left has done is to pretend that those things that kids think are tangible, credible and actionable.  Under the pretense of some moral high ground. 

It can help to explain why we see such demonstrably stupid people rising within the leftists. 

Exactly.  And you would think the adults in the building, the teachers, would be the ones putting a stop to this nonsense.  Instead it’s the opposite.  

5 minutes ago, Sean Mooney said:

It's not. And I think anyone who draws that conclusion is dopey. 

100% guarantee without a doubt that the amount of liberal parents who children who are on hormones or are "transitioning" is astronomically higher than that of conservative parents. Stop acting like the lefts ideology doesn't encourage/reward that sick behavior. Groomer.

1 minute ago, iam90sbaby said:

100% guarantee without a doubt that the amount of liberal parents who children who are on hormones or are "transitioning" is astronomically higher than that of conservative parents. Stop acting like the lefts ideology doesn't encourage/reward that sick behavior. Groomer.

Okay dopey

transformers

“Fifty dollars paid the rent, freaks were in a circus tent, those were the days”. 

11 hours ago, Sean Mooney said:

I certainly think the more radical liberal parents are far far more willing to inject this narrative into their children that they have the option of being a boy or a girl long before they are mentally capable of understanding the ramifications of that. I’m not sure how that can even be disputed. I mean if you grow up and that’s your decision you wanna make your life cool. I’ll like you, I have no problem with it. But putting your adult beliefs into a child that will have permanent consequences  is pretty horrific.

Man nothing fires up the geek club more than some kids confused about their gender/sexuality. :lol:

trans people are not normal, pedos, creeps, amoral.  Love the bigotry.

1 minute ago, vomit said:

Man nothing fires up the geek club more than some kids confused about their gender/sexuality. :lol:

The kids aren’t the pedos, silly.  

• Thanks 1

2 minutes ago, vomit said:

I don't typically post in these type of threads.  All I can say is - excellent trolling Sir.

11 minutes ago, vomit said:

Man nothing fires up the leftists more than some conservatives supporting traditional values. :lol:

religious people are not normal, pedos, creeps, amoral.  Love the bigotry.

Wow, hey look how that works...pretty cool.

19 minutes ago, RLLD said:

Wow, hey look how that works...pretty cool.

Weird, I didn't say any of that.

3 minutes ago, vomit said:

Oh,  is someone attributing statements to you that you didn’t say a problem?  It’s an issue because it’s you?  But it’s cool when you do it. All the time. So does your butt boy Mooney. It’s a thing with libtards. 

1 minute ago, Hardcore troubadour said:

Oh,  is someone attributing statements to you that you didn’t say is problem?  E issue it’s you?  It it’s cool when you do it. All the time. 

Wrong again.  Just look at this thread and see all these words were used to describe trans people, " not normal, pedos, creeps, amoral."

You can't just talk BS and then deny it.  It's all here for everyone to read.

16 minutes ago, vomit said:

I know right, and yet its true when you word it both ways, anagrams as ars magna

5 minutes ago, RLLD said:

I know right, and yet its true when you word it both ways, anagrams as ars magna

I know you're trying play a cute game, but my post used words that were posted here in this thread.  I didn't make anything up, like you are.

The amount of mental headspace that trans stuff gets versus healthcare, jobs, housing / education costs etc. is insane. And I think very deliberate.

• Like 1
  • Sad 1

11 minutes ago, vomit said:

I know you're trying play a cute game, but my post used words that were posted here in this thread.  I didn't make anything up, like you are.

I am playing a game. Your post was humorous in that its an immature stance given the environment created by the very groups you write of.   The game is afoot, I might suggest that in this instance the best post might be "fock around and find out".  As is typical of the left, they can dish it out, but they cant take it.