KSB2424

Trans Kids

2 minutes ago, RLLD said:

I am playing a game. Your post was humorous in that its an immature stance given the environment created by the very groups you write of.   The game is afoot, I might suggest that in this instance the best post might be "fock around and find out".  As is typical of the left, they can dish it out, but they cant take it. 

You don't understand.  My post was making fun of the posters in this thread, and I did so by using the words these people posted.

8 minutes ago, vomit said:

You don't understand.  My post was making fun of the posters in this thread, and I did so by using the words these people posted.

Agree. I simply took it a step further.  Perhaps we can both enjoy the NCAA boycotting Florida as a result of all this, I think that would be entertaining. But something tells me why wont, this time. 

• Confused 1

35 minutes ago, vomit said:

:doh:

I haven’t seen the ad KSB is referring to or any like it (though I rarely watch TV w/ commercials).

If the thrust of the ad was, hey, don’t bully and harass kids that are struggling with their gender identity, and counsel your kids not to harass and bully them, especially since there’s a much larger incidence of suicide and depression among those kinds of kids, well I struggle to see how one could really have a problem with that.

Now if it was hey, hurry up and cut your kid’s d1ck off if he even glances at a doll—which is how many of you guys tend to take these things—well no, I most definitely would not agree with that.

5 hours ago, iam90sbaby said:

Groomers grooming

3 hours ago, Hardcore troubadour said:

The kids aren’t the pedos, silly.  

You fellas have an unhealthy obsession :( 

5 hours ago, Hardcore troubadour said:

Exactly.  And you would think the adults in the building, the teachers, would be the ones putting a stop to this nonsense.  Instead it’s the opposite.  

Spend 5 minutes over at FBG on this and it will blow your mind.  Somehow, parents believe that if their kid wants something, they are obligated to give it to them.   I swear to god.  God forbid a parent is willing to actually tell his kid no to something.   It's amazing to me.  How did parents get to the point of believing that anything the kid wants the kid gets?  Trust me I argued till I was blue in the face over there about how stupid that concept was.   To no avail.  How can you possibly want to harm your kid by saying no to it?  Years from now the kid will resent you blah blah blah

The same people who believe an 18 year old adult high school graduate is incapable of knowing what they are getting into when they sign for a college loan, believe an 8 year old child is perfectly capable of knowing exactly what they are getting into when they want to change their sexual identity.  

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Sean Mooney said:

Oh lookie! Here comes Djgb13 to say some dumb sh!t

Ironic since that’s all you’ve been doing you’re entire time here 

4 minutes ago, Djgb13 said:

Ironic since that’s all you’ve been doing you’re entire time here 

Following your lead dude

1 minute ago, Sean Mooney said:

Following your lead dude

Seeing as how I come in after not posting for a few days and see you immediately on the bullsh1t says you’re a liar. But all knew that already 

2 minutes ago, Djgb13 said:

Seeing as how I come in after not posting for a few days and see you immediately on the bullsh1t says you’re a liar. But all knew that already 

I've seen you post before.

I don't remember a damn thing you've said but I've seen your stuff

Just now, Sean Mooney said:

I've seen you post before.

I don't remember a damn thing you've said but I've seen your stuff

Leave

5 hours ago, supermike80 said:

Spend 5 minutes over at FBG on this and it will blow your mind.  Somehow, parents believe that if their kid wants something, they are obligated to give it to them.   I swear to god.  God forbid a parent is willing to actually tell his kid no to something.   It's amazing to me.  How did parents get to the point of believing that anything the kid wants the kid gets?  Trust me I argued till I was blue in the face over there about how stupid that concept was.   To no avail.  How can you possibly want to harm your kid by saying no to it?  Years from now the kid will resent you blah blah blah

That’s it. They don’t want their kid to dislike them. If your kid doesn’t dislike you much of the time you’re not doing it right.  

32 minutes ago, Hardcore troubadour said:

That’s it. They don’t want their kid to dislike them. If your kid doesn’t dislike you much of the time you’re not doing it right.  

Ok tough guy :bandana:

32 minutes ago, Hardcore troubadour said:

:dunno:

12 minutes ago, IGotWorms said:

Ok tough guy :bandana:

What a tough about it? Clean your room, do your homework, clean up after he dog, and a million other things. You think a kid likes being told what to do all the time? 

22 minutes ago, Hardcore troubadour said:

What a tough about it? Clean your room, do your homework, clean up after he dog, and a million other things. You think a kid likes being told what to do all the time? 

Kids like structure. You can provide it without being a c0ck munch.

Well okay, you can’t. But many can

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, IGotWorms said:

Well. Kids like Muppet babies. 

How about we introduce structured a tranny babies cartoon.  

24 minutes ago, IGotWorms said:

And when they don’t listen? Should I ask even nicer? Gtfo. Enjoy raising Cagney and Lacey. I’m going for Walker and Texas Ranger 

1 minute ago, Hardcore troubadour said:

And when they don’t listen? Should I ask even nicer? Gtfo. Enjoy raising Cagney and Lacey. I’m going for Walker and Texas Ranger 

No wonder your kids hate you

1 minute ago, Hardcore troubadour said:

Ok tough guy, you got me beat for sure :lol:

5 minutes ago, vomit said:

No wonder your kids hate you

I don’t think so. But you like making things up.  No wonder at least one of your kids is questioning their gender.  That has to be tough on a parent. Good luck. I can make things up too. 

7 minutes ago, IGotWorms said:

Sorry you don’t watch funny movies. 

7 minutes ago, IGotWorms said:

Look out...he's raising Walker and Texas Ranger..

• Haha 1

7 minutes ago, Sean Mooney said:

Look out...he's raising Walker and Texas Ranger..

Another one with zero sense of humor.  Not surprising. You and Vomit have nothing but anger.  Sad. 

2 minutes ago, Hardcore troubadour said:

Another one with zero sense of humor.  Not surprising. You and Vomit have nothing but anger.  Sad. 

They only watch Disney movies. 

• Haha 1

11 minutes ago, Hardcore troubadour said:

I have a sense of humor. You blew the line from the movie though. 

17 minutes ago, Sean Mooney said:

I have a sense of humor. You blew the line from the movie though. 

I thought I might have. Is it Cagney and Lacey or something else? 

1 hour ago, Hardcore troubadour said:

I thought I might have. Is it Cagney and Lacey or something else? 

Cagney and Lacey were female NYC cops on an 80s TV show. I didn’t understand where you were going by bringing them up.

People still missing the point.  You can’t officially be a transgender until after puberty.  Your body / mind / hormones are still changing.  

Leave the kids alone.  Period, Full Stop.  All the rest is white noise. 

1 hour ago, KSB2424 said:

People still missing the point.  You can’t officially be a transgender until after puberty.  Your body / mind / hormones are still changing.  

Leave the kids alone.  Period, Full Stop.  All the rest is white noise. 

When are you due to reach?

Liberals are fine with 9 year olds castrating themselves. They will fight for that child to be able to do it, and have the tax payer pay for it if need be. Conservatives are against all of that. Pick a side. 

20 minutes ago, Hardcore troubadour said:

Liberals are fine with 9 year olds castrating themselves. They will fight for that child to be able to do it, and have the tax payer pay for it if need be. Conservatives are against all of that. Pick a side. 

The people with a brain have. They choose to not let kids drink alcohol, vote, get a tattoo, hold a full time job, or let them castrate themselves until they’re at least 18. 

The other side, the one with gutterpedo and Sean Moron, think strangers should overstep the parents and talk to kids about sexuality and sex. If it was middle school, fine. But they’re literally talking about elementary school age kids. When they’re most vulnerable and impressionable. They’re doing this on purpose cause the child is literally a blank slate. They can mold them into whatever they want. Which is why they’re trying to go after them at a young age 

5 minutes ago, Djgb13 said:

The people with a brain have. They choose to not let kids drink alcohol, vote, get a tattoo, hold a full time job, or let them castrate themselves until they’re at least 18. 

The other size, the one with gutterpedo and Sean Moron, think strangers should overstep the parents and talk to kids about sexuality and sex. If it was middle school, fine. But they’re literally talking about elementary school age kids. When they’re most vulnerable and impressionable. They’re doing this on purpose cause the child is literally a blank slate. They can mold them into whatever they want. Which is why they’re trying to go after them at a young age 

Well said. 👍

Here’s a good example of liberals coming after school age children: the genderbread person. This is also what Desantis was fighting against having in schools in Florida. Ain’t no way in hell this should even be a thing much less being shown to kids in school 

I miss the days of arguing over social security, taxes, or gun control.  Now it’s over should first grade teachers talk to students about sex, is free speech good, and is it okay to cancel out comedians over jokes.  JFC, Seriously?