KSB2424

Trans Kids

1 hour ago, KSB2424 said:

I miss the days of arguing over social security, taxes, or gun control.  Now it’s over should first grade teachers talk to students about sex, is free speech good, and is it okay to cancel out comedians over jokes.  JFC, Seriously?

It's the war that has to be fought and they're the ones who picked it.

People should stop having kids if they can't afford to put them in private schools through high school. 

This is probably the most disturbing Twitter thread I've ever seen. Take a few minutes and watch all these videos.  These are nothing more that parents whooring out on social media for wokeness points and attention.  Just sickening.  I don't think any of us can fathom the damage this generation is enduring. 

19 minutes ago, Fireballer said:

This is probably the most disturbing Twitter thread I've ever seen. Take a few minutes and watch all these videos.  These are nothing more that parents whooring out on social media for wokeness points and attention.  Just sickening.  I don't think any of us can fathom the damage this generation is enduring. 

What you guys really need to keep in mind is this stuff is much more isolated than you think. You see like 20 videos on Twitter and think omg it’s everywhere! Yeah 20 out of how many millions of users? And 330 million people total in the US?

I mean I agree, it’s not a great trend, but it’s also hardly the epidemic it’s made out to be.

24 minutes ago, IGotWorms said:

What you guys really need to keep in mind is this stuff is much more isolated than you think. You see like 20 videos on Twitter and think omg it’s everywhere! Yeah 20 out of how many millions of users? And 330 million people total in the US?

I mean I agree, it’s not a great trend, but it’s also hardly the epidemic it’s made out to be.

When our federal government endorses mastecomies and castration of minors, I think we're past the point of calling it "not a great trend".

• Thanks 1

3 minutes ago, Fireballer said:

When our federal government endorses mastecomies and castration of minors, I think we're past the point of calling it "not a great trend".

Link?

2 minutes ago, IGotWorms said:

Link?

It's in HHS docs released last month outlining necessary gender affirming care for young people. It includes the endorsement of top and bottom surgeries.  I'll look around in the AM.

1 minute ago, Fireballer said:

It's in HHS docs released last month outlining necessary gender affirming care for young people. It includes the endorsement of top and bottom surgeries.  I'll look around in the AM.

Yeah please do. I’m really suspicious of that claim but I’ll keep an open mind

2 hours ago, Strike said:

A simple google search would have found it for you.  Have you always been so dependent on others to do your research? 

https://opa.hhs.gov/sites/default/files/2022-03/gender-affirming-care-young-people-march-2022.pdf

Thanks, assh0le.

I suppose I see the charge. It says surgery is “Typically used in adulthood or case- by-case in adolescence.”

Yeah, that’s troubling.

5 hours ago, IGotWorms said:

Yeah please do. I’m really suspicious of that claim but I’ll keep an open mind

Considering the guy you voted for said as much a matter of days ago tells you how much you people have just checked out on these issues and just chalked it up to another right wing conspiracy.  It’s almost like the left has engineered this type of reaction.  

More than meets the eye

5 hours ago, Hardcore troubadour said:

Considering the guy you voted for said as much a matter of days ago tells you how much you people have just checked out on these issues and just chalked it up to another right wing conspiracy.  It’s almost like the left has engineered this type of reaction.  

He did? Link?

Really glad i do not have to fend this excrement off from my kids.  My heart goes out to people who have to struggle with governmental acquisition of their kids. 

15 minutes ago, Shooter McGavin said:

Say what now?  The govt is taking our kids?

"If I encroach on you and I'm sophisticated about it, I'm going to encroach right to the point where you start to protest. Then I'm going to stop. Then I'm going to wait. Then you're going to calm down, and I'm going to encroach again right to the point where you protest."
"Then I'm going to stop, then I'm going to wait. I'm just going to do this forever," explained Peterson. "Before you know it, I'm going to be back three miles from where you started, and I'll have done this one step at a time. Then you'll go, 'how did I get here?' and the answer was, well, I pushed you a little further than you should've gone. ~ Jordan Peterson

Your post demonstrates exactly how we have come this far.  Object? Oh well you are just overreacting, please, the government would never do that..... lather, rinse, repeat...

29 minutes ago, IGotWorms said:

He did? Link?

Go ahead an google - Biden Top Surgery.  You pick your source. Enjoy. You can try “gender affirming care” if you like as well. See you in the funny papers. 

13 hours ago, IGotWorms said:

Yeah, it's isolated in areas where the majority of the population is Democrat. They aren't doing this dumb sh!t in rural Arkansas.

Biological men are now allowed to compete with biological women in sports. Biological men can go to women's prison in some states. Its an epidemic, shush

46 minutes ago, Hardcore troubadour said:

Go ahead an google - Biden Top Surgery.  You pick your source. Enjoy. You can try “gender affirming care” if you like as well. See you in the funny papers. 

So Joe went from "there's at least 3 genders" and "don't mess with me kid" to minors could need genital mutilation. Such an expert.

48 minutes ago, Hardcore troubadour said:

Ok here’s the top hit: https://www.foxnews.com/politics/biden-administration-transgender-agenda-youth-sex-change-hormone-therapy.amp

Its the same as the HHS thing already posted. Nothing from Biden his actual self on top surgery or any of that. Some statements about supporting transgender kids—what’s he supposed to do, say he hopes they fock off and kill themselves already? :dunno:

5 minutes ago, IGotWorms said:

Ok here’s the top hit: https://www.foxnews.com/politics/biden-administration-transgender-agenda-youth-sex-change-hormone-therapy.amp

Its the same as the HHS thing already posted. Nothing from Biden his actual self on top surgery or any of that. Some statements about supporting transgender kids—what’s he supposed to do, say he hopes they fock off and kill themselves already? :dunno:

So he wasn’t or hasn’t given the ok for what HHS has as policy now? Wow.  You’re the same crew who ran with the “ very fine people” thing.  

Just now, Hardcore troubadour said:

So he wasn’t or hasn’t given the ok for what HHS has as policy now? Wow.  You’re the same crew who ran with the “ very fine people” thing.  

Well now you’re shifting the goal posts. You said Biden said he supported gender surgery for kids. I’d like to see support for that. We already discussed how HHS (yes, in his administration) released something saying that such surgeries may be appropriate for adolescents on a case by case basis, and I agree that is troubling. My question was: has Biden himself actually said it?

You guys are arguing with a person who thinks we don't have border issues simpy because he doesn't have to deal with it.

What's the point of a back and forth with that type of person?

:dunno:

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Reality said:

You guys are arguing with a person who thinks we don't have border issues simpy because he doesn't have to deal with it.

What's the point of a back and forth with that type of person?

:dunno:

Gun thrown :lol:

5 minutes ago, IGotWorms said:

Well now you’re shifting the goal posts. You said Biden said he supported gender surgery for kids. I’d like to see support for that. We already discussed how HHS (yes, in his administration) released something saying that such surgeries may be appropriate for adolescents on a case by case basis, and I agree that is troubling. My question was: has Biden himself actually said it?

He’s the boss. 

1 hour ago, RLLD said:

"If I encroach on you and I'm sophisticated about it, I'm going to encroach right to the point where you start to protest. Then I'm going to stop. Then I'm going to wait. Then you're going to calm down, and I'm going to encroach again right to the point where you protest."
"Then I'm going to stop, then I'm going to wait. I'm just going to do this forever," explained Peterson. "Before you know it, I'm going to be back three miles from where you started, and I'll have done this one step at a time. Then you'll go, 'how did I get here?' and the answer was, well, I pushed you a little further than you should've gone. ~ Jordan Peterson

Your post demonstrates exactly how we have come this far.  Object? Oh well you are just overreacting, please, the government would never do that..... lather, rinse, repeat...

:lol:

OK.  Damn, I liked my kids too, sucks they are gone now.

15 minutes ago, Shooter McGavin said:

Border agents were whipping illegals at the border. See, the difference here is you repeated something that you know to be untrue and extreme. I just told the truth. 

22 minutes ago, Shooter McGavin said:

Maybe not.  Stay alert, history has shown us how this is done, and done easily

Just now, RLLD said:

Maybe not.  Stay alert, history has shown us how this is done, and done easily

I'm so confused.  First you said the govt is taking our kids, now you're saying maybe it's not.  I tried googling "Government stealing kids" and couldn't find anything credible.

At this point I'll just assume that you have no idea what you're talking about.

2 hours ago, Shooter McGavin said:

I'm so confused.  First you said the govt is taking our kids, now you're saying maybe it's not.  I tried googling "Government stealing kids" and couldn't find anything credible.

At this point I'll just assume that you have no idea what you're talking about.

Well if you could not find it on Google, then it must not be happening.  That makes great sense.  :thumbsup:

13 minutes ago, RLLD said:

Well if you could not find it on Google, then it must not be happening.  That makes great sense.  :thumbsup:

OK, so the govt is stealing kids, but nobody is talking about it, there are no specific events, but it's happening because some ass hole on a FF msg board said it's happening.  This makes great sense. :thumbsup:

4 minutes ago, Shooter McGavin said:

OK, so the govt is stealing kids, but nobody is talking about it, there are no specific events, but it's happening because some ass hole on a FF msg board said it's happening.  This makes great sense. :thumbsup:

You whine about everything that google doesn't give you through your laptop. And you still don't know what's going on. 

11 minutes ago, Shooter McGavin said:

Did your Googler tell you about Troxel smart guy?