KSB2424

Trans Kids

1 hour ago, Shooter McGavin said:

OK, so the govt is stealing our kids.  I was wrong.

Yep. 

5 hours ago, Shooter McGavin said:

OK, so the govt is stealing kids, but nobody is talking about it, there are no specific events, but it's happening because some ass hole on a FF msg board said it's happening.  This makes great sense. :thumbsup:

Hmmm, stealing you say.  That is an interesting take, I infer your Google skills resulting in that assertion. 😁

Transgenderism is as much a social construct as genderism.

It seems like someone would eventually point that out.

• Like 1

Protect children from Groomers.

12 minutes ago, Shooter McGavin said:

You're gonna see more of this when abortion becomes illegal.

Yeah. We should definitely kill more people so we can see less of something. I'm kind of in on that as long as it's liberals killing off their kids. :thumbsup:

10 minutes ago, Shooter McGavin said:

Look at the morals on this guy! 

3 minutes ago, Utilit99 said:

Yeah. We should definitely kill more people so we can see less of something. I'm kind of in on that as long as it's liberals killing iff their kids. :thumbsup:

I would assume that more liberals abort than conservatives, but never looked for the data.  If that's the case, then you support abortion?

Just now, Hardcore troubadour said:

Look at the morals on this guy! 

Whats amoral about putting out facts?  People were murdered, raped and tortured today.  That makes me amoral?

1 minute ago, Shooter McGavin said:

I would assume that more liberals abort than conservatives, but never looked for the data.  If that's the case, then you support abortion?

Well, my personal take is to kill the mother if they kill their kid. And make that mandatory with few exceptions. Rape, etc...

Her body her choice. :dunno:

13 minutes ago, Shooter McGavin said:

Whats amoral about putting out facts?  People were murdered, raped and tortured today.  That makes me amoral?

Abortion sure as Fock isn’t moral. Let’s see you try that. And no mention of rape , which is about 1 pct of abortions.  Go! 

12 minutes ago, Utilit99 said:

Well, my personal take is to kill the mother if they kill their kid. And make that mandatory with few exceptions. Rape, etc...

Her body her choice. :dunno:

Look at the morals on this guy

5 minutes ago, Shooter McGavin said:

Look at the morals on this guy

What? Her body her choice. Kill her if she decides to kill her kid. Her decision. :dunno:

10 hours ago, Utilit99 said:

Yeah. We should definitely kill more people so we can see less of something. I'm kind of in on that as long as it's liberals killing off their kids. :thumbsup:

Why do you hate Alex P. Keaton?  :( 

6 minutes ago, Mookz said:

Why do you hate Alex P. Keaton?  :( 

Ohhh. Not a good example. 

10 hours ago, Shooter McGavin said:

Abortion is not going to become illegal. It is going to become illegal in many states and remain legal in many states, which is how it should be.

As far as this, leftoids having kids that they confuse into becoming tranny accessories for the woke approval to show off to their leftoid friends will remain a thing too. As long as the damage is limited and contained to blue states, that's about the best you can expect. Blue states can also serve a useful function as magnets to draw in all the gender-fluid, sex obsessed tranny kindergarten teachers from decent America.

1 minute ago, Voltaire said:

Abortion is not going to become illegal. It is going to become illegal in many states and remain legal in many states, which is how it should be. As far as this, leftoids having kids that they confuse into becoming tranny accessories for the woke approval to show off to their leftoid friends will remain a thing too. As long as the damage is limited and contained to blue states, that's about the best you can expect. Blue states can serve a useful function as magnets to draw in all the gender-fluid, sex obsessed trannie kindergarten teachers.

...who get pregnant and want to kill their kids....

Was talking to a friend today about her trans kid.  The girl went to kindergarten with my daughter, sweet girl, but always different.  She was what you would call a tomboy.  Came out as gay in middle school, then said she was trans.  Parent super supportive and accepting, we're waiting until she turned 18 to start any treatment.  Turns 18 few months back, now she's changing her mind again.

So bravo to the parents for being supportive yet not crazy enough to do anything drastic too soon.

This is how it's done.

35 minutes ago, GutterBoy said:

Was talking to a friend today about her trans kid.  The girl went to kindergarten with my daughter, sweet girl, but always different.  She was what you would call a tomboy.  Came out as gay in middle school, then said she was trans.  Parent super supportive and accepting, we're waiting until she turned 18 to start any treatment.  Turns 18 few months back, now she's changing her mind again.

So bravo to the parents for being supportive yet not crazy enough to do anything drastic too soon.

This is how it's done.

Gotta agree with most of this.  Did the child decide they're not trans but they are still gay?  Did the child feel like they wanted to transition prior to 18 and the parents talk them out of it?  Did she dress/assume the identity of a boy prior to being 18?  

2 hours ago, GutterBoy said:

This is how it's done.

Bravo to the parents, and now you have a personal experience of why we should always wait until 18. :thumbsup:

2 hours ago, Fireballer said:

Gotta agree with most of this.  Did the child decide they're not trans but they are still gay?  Did the child feel like they wanted to transition prior to 18 and the parents talk them out of it?  Did she dress/assume the identity of a boy prior to being 18?  

She decided now that she doesn't know what she wants.  The parents talked the kid into waiting but they did talk about doing the hormone thing over the years and saw a doctor.  Fortunately the Dr didn't push, like some drs do.  She dressed like a boy the past 3 years.

38 minutes ago, jerryskids said:

Bravo to the parents, and now you have a personal experience of why we should always wait until 18. :thumbsup:

I never suggested we shouldn't

Holy sh!t.  She speaks about this so cavalierly. This is so sad. Our institutions have been overtaken by evil people.

8 hours ago, Fireballer said:

Holy sh!t.  She speaks about this so cavalierly. This is so sad. Our institutions have been overtaken by evil people.

It's common to mutilate children in the culture she comes from 

Hey young kid that isn't even a teenager.  You don't feel right? Here try some pills that stop the very human function of puberty!  That should help you!  See how quickly we can fix you!?

It is scary that a segment of the population just goes along with this like it is normal.  

Hell I am against handing adderall to any kid that acts out at a young age.  Now people want to hand them pills to stop puberty if they act a little weird.   

We love to create new problems.    Our parents didn't have all the happy pills they have now.   Our parents didn't have transgender people problems.   Our parents didn't have easy access to abortion.   

How did they ever survive?

On 5/6/2022 at 12:36 AM, Utilit99 said:

...who get pregnant and want to kill their kids....

Pro choice! :mad:. Just don't choose to be prolife. :nono:

1 hour ago, Fireballer said:

Part of the "affirming care" that our govt is endorsing. 

This isn't an issue because it's not wide spread.

8 minutes ago, TBayXXXVII said:

It needs to happen!!  :mad: 

1 hour ago, Fireballer said:

Part of the "affirming care" that our govt is endorsing. 

In the oath, the physician pledges to prescribe only beneficial treatments, according to his abilities and judgment; to refrain from causing harm or hurt; and to live an exemplary personal and professional life. 

Massachusetts is so dope :wub: 

9 minutes ago, Fireballer said:

The damage being done to this generation of kids is just inexplicable.

Joe Biden agrees. 

This whole wokist agenda is nuts and if we don't get some backbone to stand up to these groomer pedophiles this country is doomed.  In the last 15-years, we have gone fron where less than 0.1% had gender dysphoria and 70 percent of those outgrew it without treatment, to a point where 30 percent of kids in these groomer schools are identifying as some different gender and we must rush most of them out to get their sex organs mutilated.  Of course the people who want to indiscriminately mutilate children in a procedure which has zero evidence of benefit in this use case are supposedly the ones who 'care'.  We need to purge this commie-fascism ideology out of our government and institutions.   

• Thanks 1

On 8/16/2022 at 9:17 AM, TBayXXXVII said:

You would be shocked just how widespread it is.  Planned Parenthood passes out gender blockers like candy to kids in any state that allows it.  You may think they need parental approval but in many states all the child has to do is tell the provider that they fear their parents and they get a waiver.  Planned Parenthood and these gender clinics know exactly how many kids they are passing out these castration drugs to, but they are not telling because it would shock everyone.   But it is in the tens of thousands.  

• Like 1