KSB2424

Trans Kids

4 minutes ago, Fireballer said:

Holy fuk youre an idiot.  I forgot youre the one who was gonna let your teen decide if they should get vaxxed.  It all makes sense now.

So an 18 year old shouldn’t be able to have gender surgery?

2 minutes ago, jonmx said:

Oh I have a very good idea.  There are 28 thousands members of the reddit detransioning group who express regret.  It is going to take a massive lawsuit to shed some light on the scope of this, meanwhile tens of thousands of more kids will get unnecessarily castrated because people like you don't give a rats butt.  

I looked for this group, found r/detrans.  There are 37k subscribers.  The first post is about a survey of the members, 92 people responded.  There is also r/actual_detrans with 5k members who discuss detransitioning.  Did I miss something?  Your assertion that 28k redditors express trans regret seems made up.

Regarding people like me, what about people like you?  What are you doing to save these kids from getting surgery?

The harm being done to children by allowing what is simply normal self-discovery to become manifest will not be evident until they are in their 20's and 30's, but it should be rather epic....

10 minutes ago, vomit said:

That's a fine opinion, but jonmx said that there are 100 kids transitioning for every real gender dysphoria case, and that is completely made up, and I would have to say is way out of whack with reality.

His hyperbole means nothing when talking about a practice where one is too many.  Once that number, one, is hit it’s too many. This is sickness. And we as a nation will come to regret it. There is no middle ground or compromise. Zero tolerance.  

5 minutes ago, vomit said:

I looked for this group, found r/detrans.  There are 37k subscribers.  The first post is about a survey of the members, 92 people responded.  There is also r/actual_detrans with 5k members who discuss detransitioning.  Did I miss something?  Your assertion that 28k redditors express trans regret seems made up.

Regarding people like me, what about people like you?  What are you doing to save these kids from getting surgery?

Who cares what adults who transformed as adults think? Adults can do whatever they want. The subject is children, and how are we to know about their regret? They are still children. You’re either good with kids being mutilated or drugged up or you’re not.  What say you? 

Vomit loves him some tranny.  You can see the passion in the slobbers when he talks about them.

20 minutes ago, vomit said:

That's a fine opinion, but jonmx said that there are 100 kids transitioning for every real gender dysphoria case, and that is completely made up, and I would have to say is way out of whack with reality.

No way to know either way.  Everyone could be right.  Or wrong. 

5 minutes ago, Hardcore troubadour said:

Who cares what adults who transformed as adults think? Adults can do whatever they want. The subject is children, and how are we to know about their regret? They are still children. You’re either good with kids being mutilated or drugged up or you’re not.  What say you? 

I'm not.  I've always said kids should wait until 18 or older before undergoing such drastic measures.

1 minute ago, TimmySmith said:

No way to know either way.  Everyone could be right.  Or wrong. 

Exactly, which makes throwing out numbers like this useless, my point.

2 minutes ago, vomit said:

I'm not.  I've always said kids should wait until 18 or older before undergoing such drastic measures.

Well, the political party you support thinks the mutilation is good. They call it something else but it is what it is. Shouldn’t that be enough for you to jump off the crazy train and not even consider supporting them? 

1 minute ago, Hardcore troubadour said:

Well, the political party you support thinks the mutilation is good. They call it something else but it is what it is. Shouldn’t that be enough for you to jump off the crazy train and not even consider supporting them? 

I don't support the democratic party.  I didn't vote for Biden.  I'm not planning on voting for Biden, he's been a terrible president.

• Haha 2

24 minutes ago, RLLD said:

The harm being done to children by allowing what is simply normal self-discovery to become manifest will not be evident until they are in their 20's and 30's, but it should be rather epic....

Dying your hair green and being goth is normal self-discovery. Whatever happened to that? :(

9 minutes ago, vomit said:

I don't support the democratic party.  I didn't vote for Biden.  I'm not planning on voting for Biden, he's been a terrible president.

Then lay off the woke. You seem to be indoctrinated 

• Like 2

4 minutes ago, Hardcore troubadour said:

Then lay off the woke. You seem to be indoctrinated 

Anyone that doesn't bow before Trump and the RNC is indoctrinated woke to you.  You don't have the ability to comprehend independent thought.

I do not push anything woke here.  I just make fun of you little babies that cry woke about everything in society.

• Confused 1

11 minutes ago, vomit said:

Anyone that doesn't bow before Trump and the RNC is indoctrinated woke to you.  You don't have the ability to comprehend independent thought.

I do not push anything woke here.  I just make fun of you little babies that cry woke about everything in society.

I don’t bow to Trump or the RNC. I just make the least damaging choice. If I could get rid of one politician in the country it would be Mitch McConnell. 

• Thanks 1

2 minutes ago, Hardcore troubadour said:

I don’t bow to Trump or the RNC. I just make the least damaging choice. If I could get rid of one politician in the country it would be Mitch McConnell. 

Mine would be Pelosi and then McConnell. But vomit is a pedo retard. So it doesn’t surprise me everyone here is against him 

• Thanks 3

8 minutes ago, Djgb13 said:

Mine would be Pelosi and then McConnell. But vomit is a pedo retard. So it doesn’t surprise me everyone here is against him 

Did you cover "Delusional Disorder" in your psych class yet, Doc?

• Confused 1
  • Sad 2

1 hour ago, TimHauck said:

I think it’s greater than 50%.

That's just silly.  Have you seen the Maher on this?

3 hours ago, TimHauck said:

So being a lesbian is just a mental disease too?

No dickhead, since that fat one appears to be a man at first glance, in fact even after wathcing it a few times, this thread seemed the best place to put it rather than create a whole new thread.

Dr. Birx says you lost bigly.

28 minutes ago, lod001 said:

No dickhead, since that fat one appears to be a man at first glance, in fact even after wathcing it a few times, this thread seemed the best place to put it rather than create a whole new thread.

Dr. Birx says you lost bigly.

It’s a lesbian, not a man

4 hours ago, Hardcore troubadour said:

What conservative areas? 

Montana, South Dakota and Kentucky.

8 minutes ago, TimHauck said:

Montana, South Dakota and Kentucky.

Why don't you look up cities instead of states for highest murder rates?

8 minutes ago, craftsman said:

Why don't you look up cities instead of states for highest murder rates?

Because there’s not really such a thing as a conservative city and murders were up in rural areas too.  There are not all that many liberals in Montana or South Dakota as a whole.

1 minute ago, TimHauck said:

Because there’s not really such a thing as a conservative city and murders were up in rural areas too.  There are not all that many liberals in Montana or South Dakota as a whole.

Just throw out there the most murderous cities in the US. What cities in Montana and Wyoming are in the top 50? 

Did any of you watch the documentary about Manti Te'o on Netflix?  You're going to love the person who catfished him.

• Haha 1

Just now, craftsman said:

Just throw out there the most murderous cities in the US. What cities in Montana and Wyoming are in the top 50? 

MURDERS DIDN’T ONLY INCREASE IN CITIES

• Confused 1

1 hour ago, jerryskids said:

That's just silly.  Have you seen the Maher on this?

I saw it when you posted it the first time.   Does he talk about the number that change back, I don’t remember?  Now that I think about it, I think the trans person that Matt Walsh interviewed in What is a Woman may have quoted a statistic, but can’t find it now.

6 minutes ago, TimHauck said:

MURDERS DIDN’T ONLY INCREASE IN CITIES

THEY ARE DOMINATING PER CAPITA

LOOK UP THE TOP 30 MOST MURDEROUS CITIES AND WHO RUNS THEM

35 minutes ago, craftsman said:

THEY ARE DOMINATING PER CAPITA

LOOK UP THE TOP 30 MOST MURDEROUS CITIES AND WHO RUNS THEM

murders didn’t only increase in cities

27 minutes ago, TimHauck said:

murders didn’t only increase in cities

So your take is to go after towns that last year had 12 murders and this year had 15 murders first, over those cities who had 300 murders last year and now have 450 murders this year.

Just to make you feel good as a political balance.

32 minutes ago, craftsman said:

So your take is to go after towns that last year had 12 murders and this year had 15 murders first, over those cities who had 300 murders last year and now have 450 murders this year.

Just to make you feel good as a political balance.

No, I was “going after” all of them.  The increase in murders is widespread.

1 minute ago, TimHauck said:

No, I was “going after” all of them.  The increase in murders is widespread.

Heavily slanted to democrat run cities murders they are

3 minutes ago, craftsman said:

Heavily slanted to democrat run cities murders they are

Why are you talking like Yoda?

35 minutes ago, TimHauck said:

Nope

There is truth here.  Red State/Blue State %'s are roughly equal.  Obviously more numbers in big cities.

I believe we will look back on these times in twenty years or so and wondering what we were thinking, allowing, even assisting confused adolecents to make permanent life altering decisions while their minds and personalities were still developing.  I suspect many will regret the decisions of today.  I hope I am wrong.  Certainly there is precence for me being wrong.

40 minutes ago, Engorgeous George said:

I believe we will look back on these times in twenty years or so and wondering what we were thinking, allowing, even assisting confused adolecents to make permanent life altering decisions while their minds and personalities were still developing.  I suspect many will regret the decisions of today.  I hope I am wrong.  Certainly there is precence for me being wrong.

Future homeless. We need to build insane asylums again. 

59 minutes ago, TimmySmith said:

There is truth here.  Red State/Blue State %'s are roughly equal.  Obviously more numbers in big cities.

Is it bad I can’t tell if you’re being sarcastic or actually agreeing with me?