KSB2424

Trans Kids

1 minute ago, TimHauck said:

So to be clear, the claim is simply this stuff doesn’t belong in schools, correct (I agree)?  Or are we trying to claim the teachers are pedos based on this?

????????

9 hours ago, TimHauck said:

So to be clear, the claim is simply this stuff doesn’t belong in schools, correct (I agree)?  Or are we trying to claim the teachers are pedos based on this?

They are not pedos, teachers are useful idiots.  Teachers have been indoctrinated with these gender ideology (which basis is a combination of pedophilia and Marxism) and are pushing this crap on very young children. Behind the backs of parents.  So not pedos,  but does it really matter.  The outcome is just as disgusting. 

• Like 1

Identifying as the opposite gender is so 2021. We are on to different species, folks.

Students are introduced to gender pronouns through the children’s book, “They, She, He: Easy as ABC.” The somewhat familiar pronoun ze is introduced, as are more bespoke possibilities. On one page, “Diego drums and dances. Tree has all the sounds” (tree is Diego’s preferred pronoun). For a character named Sky, all of the pronouns are right.

This is in a first-grade curriculum in Evanston/Skokie School District 65, a public-school system in the Chicago suburbs, as reported by Conor Friedersdorf. The pronoun “tree” has already been deployed by some as legitimate. I noted recently how, in another HRC-recommended book for kids, a baby “can’t decide what to be. Boy or girl? Bird or fish?” Yes: fish. The idea that children can identify as other species has now been approved in the education world. It’s being taught to your kids as truth. It is the Biden administration’s and “LGBTQ+” lobby’s view of what “gender identity” is.

https://andrewsullivan.substack.com/p/the-gender-identity-of-eunuchs-d4d

Just now, Brad GLuckman said:

Identifying as the opposite gender is so 2021. We are on to species, folks.

https://andrewsullivan.substack.com/p/the-gender-identity-of-eunuchs-d4d

What stage are we at now? It’s good? 

On 9/22/2022 at 6:10 AM, jonmx said:

They are not pedos, teachers are useful idiots.  Teachers have been indoctrinated with these gender ideology (which basis is a combination of pedophilia and Marxism) and are pushing this crap on very young children. Behind the backs of parents.  So not pedos,  but does it really matter.  The outcome is just as disgusting. 

When @TimHauckdoesn't like a topic which makes the Left look bad, he likes to ask such questions to try to steer the discussion into something he can more easily defend.  He doesn't like calling it a straw man though.

In this case, that caucus looks bad so he's trying to get someone here to say that teachers are pedos.  HTH  :thumbsup:

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

4 minutes ago, jerryskids said:

When @TimHauckdoesn't like a topic which makes the Left look bad, he likes to ask such questions to try to steer the discussion into something he can more easily defend.  He doesn't like calling it a straw man though.

In this case, that caucus looks bad so he's trying to get someone here to say that teachers are pedos.  HTH  :thumbsup:

I said I agreed it didn’t belong in schools…

But yes, there have been posters here claim teachers are pedos for doing similar things.

This stuff is heartbreaking.  I simply can't understand how this happens at such a young age.

8 minutes ago, Reality said:

This stuff is heartbreaking.  I simply can't understand how this happens at such a young age.

Gutterboy is good with this. 

2 minutes ago, Hardcore troubadour said:

To make an omelet you gotta crack a few eggs.  :dunno:

6 minutes ago, Hardcore troubadour said:

It didn't happen to his kids or in his immediate neighborhood, so he thinks it isn't a problem anywhere.  :thumbsup: 

19 minutes ago, Reality said:

This was hard to see coming. :doh:

Parents and doctors that do this kind of thing to kids should get the death penalty. Every liberal who supports this should get the death penalty.

17 minutes ago, craftsman said:

This was hard to see coming. :doh:

Parents and doctors that do this kind of thing to kids should get the death penalty. Every liberal who supports this should get the death penalty.

If sadists are willing to mutilate babies, then mutilating teenage girls is logical.  Interesting that Female circumcision is federally legal in the U.S.  It's not a stretch that this is similar.

On 9/24/2022 at 1:14 PM, TimHauck said:

But yes, there have been posters here claim teachers are pedos for doing similar things.

I think it's quite clear that it exists.  To think otherwise is just pure ignorance.  Do I think it's a big number?  No, but I know it exists.  In fact, I'm willing to garner that it's more wide spread than priests, yet, mum is the word.  Why do I say that?

Here is a website that tracks "clergy that have been deemed credibly accused of sexual abuse or misconduct."  The total on that list is short of 7,000.  Go do a google search, yeah, google, and you'll see many links to teachers who were accused of the same.  Here's a website that shows that in 2015 alone, there were just under 500 teachers arrested nation-wide.  Here's another one that states 275 accusations in 2014, and that's from January to August.  This year alone, as of MAY, there was 135.  So, going back 30 to 50 years, they've outed about 7,000 clergy... you don't think that based some of these accounts, we can't go back that same time period and find the same number or more of teachers?

Yet, our board "centrists", as well as the national media love to criticize the Catholic religion, the priests, and the church and do all that they can to ignore teachers.  In fact, they pull the same bull crap with everything else...  "It's not wide spread".

1 hour ago, Shooter McGavin said:

No I'm not, go fock yourself, piece of sh!t.

Didn’t you say you support gender affirming care?

3 minutes ago, Hardcore troubadour said:

Didn’t you say you support gender affirming care?

I don't support surgery or puberty blockers under 18.  I've been very clear on that, you lying piece of sh!t.

5 minutes ago, Shooter McGavin said:

I don't support surgery or puberty blockers under 18.  I've been very clear on that, you lying piece of sh!t.

Sorry, if you support gender affirming care you support those things. It is what it is. Freak. 

1 minute ago, Hardcore troubadour said:

Sorry, if you support gender affirming care you support those things. It is what it is. Freak. 

Wrong, piece of sh!t, you can support kids getting the care they need to deal with gender confusion, without supporting surgery or any medical procedures.

I support supporting children as they have questions.  Whether you call that gender affirming care, I don't give a fock, that's you and your definition.

28 minutes ago, Shooter McGavin said:

Wrong, piece of sh!t, you can support kids getting the care they need to deal with gender confusion, without supporting surgery or any medical procedures.

I support supporting children as they have questions.  Whether you call that gender affirming care, I don't give a fock, that's you and your definition.

Nope. You support gender affirming care, and the mutilations are part of that care. Maybe you should know what something entails before running your mouth? 

Just now, Hardcore troubadour said:

Nope. You support gender affirming care, and the mutilations are part of that care. Maybe you should know what something entails before running your mouth? 

Nope, I don't support surgery.  Maybe you should shut your b!tch mouth and stop telling other people what they think or they support.

Can anybody tell me how many minors get gender reassignment surgery in the US every year? 

11 minutes ago, MDC said:

Can anybody tell me how many minors get gender reassignment surgery in the US every year? 

Why don’t you tell us? One is too many for decent people.  

15 minutes ago, MDC said:

Maybe the same number as abortions, which are not subject to reporting.  :dunno:

6 minutes ago, TimmySmith said:

Maybe the same number as abortions, which are not subject to reporting.  :dunno:

Figures online say there are around 9,000 gender reassignment surgeries per year. Just wondering what % of these are minors? 

2 minutes ago, MDC said:

Figures online say there are around 9,000 gender reassignment surgeries per year. Just wondering what % of these are minors? 

What is the pct? Do you think there is some data you don’t have access too but someone else here does? 

I guess a small number of mutilations would be acceptable. 

23 minutes ago, Hardcore troubadour said:

Why don’t you tell us? One is too many for decent people.  

You are absolutely correct, one is way too many, I can't get over this story, the Dr. that performed this procedure should be banned from every OR in the country.

I don't know why the idiots on the left around here play this stupid game where they get to decide how many occurrences of this sort of thing needs to happen before they decide it's an issue. The number here is 1, that's the answer, 1.

I'm glad that, for the most part, I don't have the kind of people who would ask such a stupid focking question in my real life circle. Disgusting people.

• Thanks 2

21 minutes ago, MDC said:

Beuller?

13 minutes ago, craftsman said:

MDC approves of child gender reassignment. 

Link?

9 minutes ago, Shooter McGavin said:

Who's the creep now, b!tch?

Look at all the guilty liberals flying around looking for random posts from any poster they can. :lol:

12 minutes ago, Shooter McGavin said:

Who's the creep now, b!tch?

I can acknowledge girls are beautiful but without going after them. You push pedophilia as a principle in your life. That's why you voted for Biden. :banana:

2 hours ago, Shooter McGavin said:

Gender affirming care has an implicit, umm, "affirming" aspect.  So what is it exactly you support?  A counselor saying "you go boy!  or girl!  or whatever you feel like today!  Woohooooo!!!!"  :dunno: 

• Thanks 1

11 minutes ago, jerryskids said:

Gender affirming care has an implicit, umm, "affirming" aspect.  So what is it exactly you support?  A counselor saying "you go boy!  or girl!  or whatever you feel like today!  Woohooooo!!!!"  :dunno: 

Counselling, therapy, support, etc.  You know, just being a good person to someone in need.

On 9/27/2022 at 2:46 PM, Reality said:

You are absolutely correct, one is way too many, I can't get over this story, the Dr. that performed this procedure should be banned from every OR in the country.

I don't know why the idiots on the left around here play this stupid game where they get to decide how many occurrences of this sort of thing needs to happen before they decide it's an issue. The number here is 1, that's the answer, 1.

I'm glad that, for the most part, I don't have the kind of people who would ask such a stupid focking question in my real life circle. Disgusting people.

Yeah. If someone in my social circle was talking like MDC and MCGavin do they would be 86’d post haste. I would never socialize with those disgusting creatures.