KSB2424

Trans Kids

6 minutes ago, Hardcore troubadour said:

Yeah. If someone in my social circle was talking like MDC and Groomer MCGavin do they would be 86’d post haste. I would never socialize with those disgusting creatures.  

Feeling is mutual 

1 minute ago, Shooter McGavin said:

Feeling is mutual 

Nah, nothing I would say or advocate for is anything like the sickness you do. 

Asking how many kids have gender reassignment surgery each year is disgusting? 

:wacko: 

2 minutes ago, MDC said:

Asking how many kids have gender reassignment surgery each year is disgusting? 

:wacko: 

Yup. It’s an attempt to downplay the situation. Which is disgusting.  Congratulations. 

1 hour ago, MDC said:

Beuller?

https://www.grandviewresearch.com/industry-analysis/us-sex-reassignment-surgery-market

From the article: 

Sex reassignment surgery is gaining popularity among the young transgender population in the U.S., as it helps people with gender dysphoria transition to their self-identified gender. According to an article published in the New York Times, around 1.4% & 1.3% of young people aged 13 to 17 and 18 to 24, respectively, are transgender in the U.S., accounting for only 0.5% of total adults.

The MTF sex reassignment surgery is expected to witness the fastest growth during the forecast period owing to the high prevalence of gender dysphoria among males compared to females. According to the 2021 annual report of the Mount Sinai Center for Transgender Medicine and Surgery, around 861 gender-affirming surgeries were performed at this hospital, wherein 639 surgeries were feminization procedures. The transmasculine population aged 25 to 34 is more likely to undergo gender-affirming surgeries, accounting for around 41% of total transfeminine surgeries.

In addition, according to the American Society of Plastic Surgeons, transgender males in the U.S. underwent 9,985 gender confirmation surgeries in 2020 compared to 8,986 in 2019. Government support is also driving the market. Thus, government support in the form of Medicare coverage and an increase in the number of gender confirmation surgeries are factors likely to boost the market growth.

15 minutes ago, TheNewGirl said:

https://www.grandviewresearch.com/industry-analysis/us-sex-reassignment-surgery-market

From the article: 

Sex reassignment surgery is gaining popularity among the young transgender population in the U.S., as it helps people with gender dysphoria transition to their self-identified gender. According to an article published in the New York Times, around 1.4% & 1.3% of young people aged 13 to 17 and 18 to 24, respectively, are transgender in the U.S., accounting for only 0.5% of total adults.

The MTF sex reassignment surgery is expected to witness the fastest growth during the forecast period owing to the high prevalence of gender dysphoria among males compared to females. According to the 2021 annual report of the Mount Sinai Center for Transgender Medicine and Surgery, around 861 gender-affirming surgeries were performed at this hospital, wherein 639 surgeries were feminization procedures. The transmasculine population aged 25 to 34 is more likely to undergo gender-affirming surgeries, accounting for around 41% of total transfeminine surgeries.

In addition, according to the American Society of Plastic Surgeons, transgender males in the U.S. underwent 9,985 gender confirmation surgeries in 2020 compared to 8,986 in 2019. Government support is also driving the market. Thus, government support in the form of Medicare coverage and an increase in the number of gender confirmation surgeries are factors likely to boost the market growth.

Thanks for that. Doesn’t say how many of these people are minors though.

30 minutes ago, Shooter McGavin said:

You're a vile person.

No I’m not. I’m pretty much a regular guy. Go to work, pay my bills, obey the law, go to church, put my family first. So no, I’m not vile. 

1.4% of all transgender people are 13 to 17. You can do a little rough math with the above. 

9,985 surgeries in 2020, just one percent of that is around 140. 

So, maybe around 140 minors in the US have gender confirmation surgeries 

You probably aren't going to get a specific number like you're asking because...........MINORS. 

14 minutes ago, TheNewGirl said:

1.4% of all transgender people are 13 to 17. You can do a little rough math with the above. 

You probably aren't going to get a specific number like you're asking because...........MINORS. 

Yeah true. I bet that # is much lower than 1.4% though. The AAP and other medical groups have come out against gender surgeries for minors and that seems like a huge liability for doctors. 

For the record I don’t support this for minors barring some extreme circumstances. 

2 minutes ago, MDC said:

Yeah true. I bet that # is much lower than 1.4% though. The AAP and other medical groups have come out against gender surgeries for minors and that seems like a huge liability for doctors. 

For the record I don’t support this for minors barring some extreme circumstances. 

Again, you're not going to get specific numbers you're looking for. They are minors. By law, doctors can't really discuss this stuff. And who knows if they'd be honest with you anyways. 

Even if you think 1.4% is too high, it doesn't matter. or if it is a liability for doctors. Doesn't matter. It's happening - given the tweet on previous page, or the shows like I am Jazz on the Discovery channel. Surgeries on minors happen. 

What kinds of answers are you wanting? Or expecting? 

2 minutes ago, TheNewGirl said:

Again, you're not going to get specific numbers you're looking for. They are minors. By law, doctors can't really discuss this stuff. And who knows if they'd be honest with you anyways. 

Even if you think 1.4% is too high, it doesn't matter. or if it is a liability for doctors. Doesn't matter. It's happening - given the tweet on previous page, or the shows like I am Jazz on the Discovery channel. Surgeries on minors happen. 

What kinds of answers are you wanting? Or expecting? 

Guess I’m wondering why this issue gets so much mental real estate and what the reaction is supposed to be other than, “That’s focked up”?

16 minutes ago, Shooter McGavin said:

There isn't a person here that supports this.

Yet these tools post this sh1t and they say we support this.  They are vile pieces of sh1t 

Your president and political party support it. 

21 minutes ago, MDC said:

Guess I’m wondering why this issue gets so much mental real estate. 

So what's the number of mutilated kids that would make you use up your mental real estate on this?  If 1.5% doesn't blow up your skirt, you must find some number unacceptable?

Maybe the federal government supporting the mutilation of kids moves the needle for you?  Oh wait, they endorsed it months ago, so I guess that doesn't deserve mental real estate either.  

• Thanks 2

22 minutes ago, Shooter McGavin said:

There isn't a person here that supports this.

Yet these tools post this sh1t and they say we support this.  They are vile pieces of sh1t 

You do with your vote.

On 9/27/2022 at 5:49 PM, Fireballer said:

So what's the number of mutilated kids that would make you use up your mental real estate on this?  If 1.5% doesn't blow up your skirt, you must find some number unacceptable?

Maybe the federal government supporting the mutilation of kids moves the needle for you?  Oh wait, they endorsed it months ago, so I guess that doesn't deserve mental real estate either.  

Government sponsored mutilation of children. It’s real. How you get passed that is just sick. MCGavin and MDC can and somehow  are able to justify it. 

3 minutes ago, Fireballer said:

I don’t have a # in mind. I just think it’s his topic gets a lot of attention for an issue that effects no more than dozens of people nationwide and we all basically agree on it.

• Sad 1

1 minute ago, craftsman said:

No I don't. You groom kids to get sex changes and really enjoy it. vomitpedobreath. It's proven. 

Link?

I already posted all your posts about drooling over a 14 year old.  Link to where I groomed a kid for a sex change?

1 hour ago, MDC said:

Guess I’m wondering why this issue gets so much mental real estate and what the reaction is supposed to be other than, “That’s focked up”?

Because some people (even tho the number is small) don't think it's focked up, and their kid is uncomfortable with the sex they were born as/labeled as. 

• Like 1

Everyone already posted your drooling over trans children. I don't need to repost. You are what you are. Sicko.

No they didn't you focking disgusting piece of sh1t liar .  Focking go away already

Are you focking retarded?   I'm asking you for a link where I groomed children for sex changes.  You claimed that's what I do, now back it up, or delete your account.  Its very simple.

3 minutes ago, craftsman said:

Alright, proven retard.  Can't back up his claims.  Reposts the same line over and over.  Absolute worst person here.  35 posts a day of trash.

3 minutes ago, Shooter McGavin said:

Dude thinks a 14 year old is the hottest girl in the world.  What a disgusting piece of sh1t.

Ok. MDC.

Ok. MDC.

I'm just glad that after all the times you've slung around the pedo insult, and I've maintained, it's always guys like you that are the actual pedos, we now have proof of you drooling over a 14 year old girl, multiple posts, and everyone can see it.  You are the actual pedo of the GC.  You disgusting piece of sh1t.

1 minute ago, Shooter McGavin said:

I'm just glad that after all the times you've slung around the pedo insult, and I've maintained, it's always guys like you that are the actual pedos, we now have proof of you drooling over a 14 year old girl, multiple posts, and everyone can see it.  You are the actual pedo of the GC.  You disgusting piece of sh1t.

Ok MDC.

Conservatives: “I don’t want government telling me how to raise my kids.”

Also Conservatives: “Government, stop those other parents from raising their kids wrong!”

• Thanks 1

1 minute ago, dogcows said:

Also Conservatives: “Government, stop those other parents from raising their kids wrong!”

I was waiting for the dumbest possible take, then this idiot showed up.

Congratz.

• Like 4

1 hour ago, Reality said:

I was waiting for the dumbest possible take, then this idiot showed up.

Congratz.

He's basically saying, liberals, do whatever you want with your kids and it's ok. No matter how disgusting it is. Conservatives, don't you dare fight against all that sickness.

1 hour ago, dogcows said:

Wow. Just wow. 

15 hours ago, MDC said:

I don’t have a # in mind. I just think it’s his topic gets a lot of attention for an issue that effects no more than dozens of people nationwide and we all basically agree on it.

Because something as morally corrupt and vile as this should be nipped in the bud BEFORE it is casually accepted, not after. It’s kids man, and it’s insanity.  

16 hours ago, TheNewGirl said:

More kids are transformers than died from covid.