KSB2424

Trans Kids

We changed the whole country because a handful of unarmed blacks got shot by cops. I don’t recall MDC raising that point. Pathetic. 

2 minutes ago, Hardcore troubadour said:

We changed the whole country because a handful of unarmed blacks got shot by cops. I don’t recall MDC raising that point. Pathetic. 

The next good point MDC makes will be his first. 

14 hours ago, dogcows said:

Conservatives: “I don’t want government telling me how to raise my kids.”

Also Conservatives: “Government, stop those other parents from raising their kids wrong!”

Not really. 

This is ridiculous. 

1 hour ago, KSB2424 said:

Because something as morally corrupt and vile as this should be nipped in the bud BEFORE it is casually accepted, not after. It’s kids man, and it’s insanity.  

Nobody can tell me how often this is happening or the circumstances around it. I’ve all agree on this issue. What else is there to say?

• Sad 1

12 minutes ago, MDC said:

Nobody can tell me how often this is happening or the circumstances around it. I’ve all agree on this issue. What else is there to say?

So you don't think it's widespread.

4 minutes ago, TimmySmith said:

So you don't think it's widespread.

Seems to impact dozens of people. Probably the most important issue we face today. Don’t forget CRT and the migrant caravan.

• Sad 1

1 hour ago, MDC said:

Seems to impact dozens of people. Probably the most important issue we face today. Don’t forget CRT and the migrant caravan.

I agree that teenage mutilation probably affects more than were on those planes to a sanctuary state.  And more than killed by police.  But it might not be many. 

55 minutes ago, TimmySmith said:

I agree that teenage mutilation probably affects more than were on those planes to a sanctuary state.  And more than killed by police.  But it might not be many. 

Nobody knows how many. And really, nobody cares. 

10 minutes ago, MDC said:

Nobody knows how many. And really, nobody cares liberals encourage this practice. So obviously they enjoy it. 

You guys are all hypocrites. 

I bet 90% of you loved Britney when she was 17 and did Baby One More Time; talking about how hot she was and all of that. 

Now you're all pissed and calling each other kid fockers. You all need to step back and fock off. 

• Thanks 1

4 minutes ago, TheNewGirl said:

I bet 90% of you loved Britney when she was 17 and did Baby One More Time; talking about how hot she was and all of that. 

Now you're all pissed and calling each other kid fockers. You all need to step back and fock off. 

I was 18 at the time.  I don't feel one bit guilty thinking she was hot.  :dunno:

6 minutes ago, TheNewGirl said:

I was in my late 20s, I didn't think anything of her.

2 hours ago, MDC said:

Nobody knows how many. And really, nobody cares. 

If nobody knows how many, it's because it isn't being measured.  Do you think that is because nobody cares, or that the industry doesn't want that data known?  The latter makes more sense, because people clearly care.

38 minutes ago, jerryskids said:

If nobody knows how many, it's because it isn't being measured.  Do you think that is because nobody cares, or that the industry doesn't want that data known?  The latter makes more sense, because people clearly care.

People only “care” what perhaps dozens of trans kids are doing insofar as they can play politics with it.

Same way they care about gun violence in Chicago.

• Thanks 3

3 minutes ago, MDC said:

People only “care” what perhaps dozens of trans kids are doing insofar as they can play politics with it.  

This clown actually thinks he’s making some sort of point.  

I definitely don’t support this and would be on board with a minimum age of at least 17.

However, I do see where the parents might be coming from.  They think they’re doing what’s best for their kid.  I’m sure many really wish their kids didn’t do these surgeries and I doubt any of them are “grooming” their kids to have them or anything like that.  Even that Reddit story (if it’s actually real) says the parents said no initially.  But when kids are saying they’re trans for years the parents probably think it’s going to stay that way.

I actually like Matt Walsh’s angle of trying to find out if hospitals/doctors are pushing the surgeries (and not being totally forthcoming about needed follow ups and potential complications) for financial reasons and going after them rather than the parents.

Yeah I really don't get why people are being so worked up over this when it's the choice of the parent and the kid.  Unless they think that it's being pushed by Biden as some vast conspiracy to torture kids.  They probably think that.

1 minute ago, Shooter McGavin said:

Yeah I really don't get why people are being so worked up over this when it's the choice of the parent and the kid.  Unless they think that it's being pushed by Biden as some vast conspiracy to torture kids.  They probably think that.

We all know you love the grooming and tranny children. No need to keep spouting it.

9 minutes ago, Shooter McGavin said:

Kid.  Choice of the kid, you idiot.  Sheez

In many states kids under age 18 have the right to make independent medical decisions from their parents.

I wonder what % of the few dozen minors who have gender surgery are below that threshold? We’re probably now talking about like five people. 

Bet this issue got more attention in Republican primaries than the cost of housing or our broken healthcare system.

• Thanks 1
  • Sad 1

9 minutes ago, Shooter McGavin said:

Did you not read parent in there?  Focking idiot

So kids can choose to be mutilated if the parent gives the ok? You’re a hopeless idiot kid. Same people that say a parent can’t send their kid to conversion therapy to not be gay anymore. But chopping off body parts on 14 year olds? Sure thing as long as you have a note from mom. You ought to go talk to someone and find out why you’re so focked in the head. 

1 hour ago, craftsman said:

We all know you love the grooming and tranny children. No need to keep spouting it.

Stop. 

OMG. This is ridiculous. 

25 minutes ago, MDC said:

In many states kids under age 18 have the right to make independent medical decisions from their parents.

I wonder what % of the few dozen minors who have gender surgery are below that threshold? We’re probably now talking about like five people. 

Bet this issue got more attention in Republican primaries than the cost of housing or our broken healthcare system.

No, it’s more than five. There are hospitals that have departments dedicated to these type of surgeries, minors included. 

No, it's not widespread. :rolleyes:

https://www.foxnews.com/world/christian-parents-win-court-school-labeled-6-year-old-son-transphobic

Christian parents win in court after school labeled 6-year-old son potentially 'transphobic'

Two Christian parents in the United Kingdom have prompted the government to revise its gender-related guidance for children after they took legal action when a school labeled their 6-year-old son as potentially "transphobic."

Nigel and Sally Rowe explained to Fox News Digital how they first raised concerns with their son's Isle of Wight primary school after he came home "confused" by the school's transgender-affirming policies toward his male classmates who identified as girls.

"For a child, it's very confusing because they'll go to school, and he'll be taught one thing," Nigel said. "And then he'll think, 'That's not what my mommy and daddy were saying when I get home, and mommy and daddy are saying this.'"

"This case helped raise awareness about the political indoctrination — and worse, harmful and irreversible health outcomes — that come from affirming so-called 'gender' transitions among minor children," Butcher told Fox News Digital. "Remarkably, the U.K. Department of Education has said the agency will reform official guidance on these issues, something that is desperately needed in the U.S. now, as well."

4 hours ago, MDC said:

Same way they care about gun violence in Chicago.

It's because you like having this little dance with a craftsman or whoever on this site and equate it with real life.  Normal people see whats going on and simply think its insane, they have 9 year old kids come home from school asking what "Trans is" because two of their classmates apparently are somehow.  It's focking weird and you and your ilk who make excuses are simply turning a blind eye to the corrosive behavior that will more than likely get worse.  

Stop making excuses, have some balls if you find it wrong and say so.  Fock the politics of it, I mean how the hell is this topic even political at all is my question?  JFC. 

• Thanks 1

2 hours ago, MDC said:

LOL...a few dozen?  It is in the tens of thousands.  You think 300 gender clinics have opened up because there are a few dozens?  Yeah, you are full of as usual.

• Thanks 1

35 minutes ago, craftsman said:

No, it's not widespread. :rolleyes:

https://www.foxnews.com/world/christian-parents-win-court-school-labeled-6-year-old-son-transphobic

Christian parents win in court after school labeled 6-year-old son potentially 'transphobic'

Two Christian parents in the United Kingdom have prompted the government to revise its gender-related guidance for children after they took legal action when a school labeled their 6-year-old son as potentially "transphobic."

Nigel and Sally Rowe explained to Fox News Digital how they first raised concerns with their son's Isle of Wight primary school after he came home "confused" by the school's transgender-affirming policies toward his male classmates who identified as girls.

"For a child, it's very confusing because they'll go to school, and he'll be taught one thing," Nigel said. "And then he'll think, 'That's not what my mommy and daddy were saying when I get home, and mommy and daddy are saying this.'"

"This case helped raise awareness about the political indoctrination — and worse, harmful and irreversible health outcomes — that come from affirming so-called 'gender' transitions among minor children," Butcher told Fox News Digital. "Remarkably, the U.K. Department of Education has said the agency will reform official guidance on these issues, something that is desperately needed in the U.S. now, as well."

The UK court system is far ahead of the US Court system.  The UK court system had allowed a lawsuit against these child molesters and exposed their insane practices of mutilating children.  The UK medical system is revamping their whole medical practice of how they treat these children and actually actively looking for alternative conditions instead of just rubber stamping children as gender dysphoric.  The US still have these children mutilation mills who are solely in the business of confirming every child who comes in as trans and putting them on drugs so they can eventually groom them into getting their balls or breasts chopped off.  These are sick MFer.  

22 minutes ago, KSB2424 said:

It's because you like having this little dance with a craftsman or whoever on this site and equate it with real life.  Normal people see whats going on and simply think its insane, they have 9 year old kids come home from school asking what Trans is because two of their classmates apparently are somehow.  It's focking weird and you and your ilk who make excuses are simply turning a blind eye to the corrosive behavior that will more than likely get worse.  

Stop making excuses, have some balls if you find it wrong and say so.  Fock the politics of it, I mean how the hell is this topic even political at all is my question.  JFC. 

Nah. There are very few transgender people in the country...  about 1 out of 250 people. “Normal” people aren’t talking about it at all. But then for some reason, recently Fox News is “trans trans trans” every day and the rubes start getting concerned. We have about the same percentage of trans people as we did many years ago, but if you believe Fox, you’d think half of kids are trans now.

Do you notice that nobody here was talking about transgender anything until it became a daily fixture on Fox? Just like CRT, it’s the latest bogeyman that right-wing politicians and media execs like the Murdochs want you to be upset about.

I mean damn.  It's one thing to argue about things like the 2nd Amendment or Social Security and Taxes.  However some of you MF'ers are making excuses (that's what you are doing) of child mutilation....acting like fentanyl and overdose deaths are not trending up double fold if not more every year.  Crime is up everywhere, this is straight data.  We're in a recession right now and its only going to get worse.

You know what?  I agree..... fock politics, just look around for crying out loud.  Maybe just sit the next couple years out. 

• Like 1

The left on this country pushes or makes light of this abomination. They truly are sick people. When did men stop protecting children? All children? That’s why they can’t be considered men. They are some sort of amorphous blob in possession of male genitalia. But men they are not. 

3 minutes ago, KSB2424 said:

I mean damn.  It's one thing to argue about things like the 2nd Amendment or Social Security and Taxes.  However some of you MF'ers are making excuses (that's what you are doing) of child mutilation....acting like fentanyl and overdose deaths are not trending up double fold if not more every year.  Crime is up everywhere, this is straight data.  We're in a recession right now and its only going to get worse.

You know what?  I agree..... fock politics, just look around for crying out loud.  Maybe just sit the next couple years out. 

They really should. They have lost their minds. Their soft, squishy minds that weren’t worth all that much to begin with. Nerf balls. 

11 minutes ago, dogcows said:

We have about the same percentage of trans people as we did many years ago,

Even the NY Times thinks you're an idiot.

Rise in Transgenders in Recent Years

Generational shift the past decade.  Obviously Gender Dysphoria has existed since humans have existed, however only recently is it "cool" to do so.  And to be fair, I could care less about adults, not what this thread it about.  This is about prepubescent kids.  

• Thanks 1

Just now, KSB2424 said:

Even the NY Time thinks you're an idiot.

Generational shift the past decade.  Obviously Gender Dysphoria has existed since human have existed, however only recently is it "cool" to do so.  And to be fair, I could care less about adults, not what this thread it about.  This is about prepubescent kids.  

Dogcows is another one that just says stuff. 

5 hours ago, jerryskids said:

So refreshing to read a sensible post on this bored.  

43 minutes ago, KSB2424 said:

It's because you like having this little dance with a craftsman or whoever on this site and equate it with real life.  Normal people see whats going on and simply think its insane, they have 9 year old kids come home from school asking what "Trans is" because two of their classmates apparently are somehow.  It's focking weird and you and your ilk who make excuses are simply turning a blind eye to the corrosive behavior that will more than likely get worse.  

Stop making excuses, have some balls if you find it wrong and say so.  Fock the politics of it, I mean how the hell is this topic even political at all is my question?  JFC. 

I already said I don’t support gender surgery for minors numbnuts. 

36 minutes ago, jonmx said:

LOL...a few dozen?  It is in the tens of thousands.  You think 300 gender clinics have opened up because there are a few dozens?  Yeah, you are full of as usual.

Tens of thousands of minors are getting gender reassignment surgery? This reminds me of the time Dumby said 5 US cities account for most murders in the entire world. 😂 

6 minutes ago, MDC said:

I already said I don’t support gender surgery for minors numbnuts. 

You spend a whole lot of time making excuses.  Like I tell my kids, not what you say its what you do.  "I don't support" is like saying I don't disagree, just passive B.S.  Any sensible person would say I AM AGAINST IT.  

21 minutes ago, KSB2424 said:

Even the NY Times thinks you're an idiot.

Generational shift the past decade.  Obviously Gender Dysphoria has existed since humans have existed, however only recently is it "cool" to do so.  And to be fair, I could care less about adults, not what this thread it about.  This is about prepubescent kids.  

Sometimes it pays to read past the headline. More young people are openly identifying as trans now, just as more young people started identifying as gay in the past few decades. The number of people haven’t really increased… it’s just that they are coming out of the woodwork now because there’s less social stigma around it. From the article:

And conversely, it may be much more difficult for older people to explore their gender identities later in life.

Dr. Hammack described a person he interviewed who talked about how difficult it was to come out as nonbinary in their fifties because “we look around, and everybody’s so young.” And others who identified as masculine or butch lesbians, he said, have told him, “If I was that young, maybe I would have gone down that path, but it wasn’t available.”

Dr. Goepferd, of Children’s Hospital Minnesota, pointed to another possible reason for the smaller proportion of older transgender people: Because of lower access to health care, along with high rates of H.I.V., violence and suicide, transgender people are morelikely to die at younger ages.

“The harsh reality is we don’t have trans elders because they didn’t survive,” they said.

And finally, it’s still a tiny fraction of the population, and as far as I can tell, they aren’t doing anything harmful. So why are all the right-wingers losing their minds over this? My guess: too many are plugged into Fox and other right-wing outrage machines that convince them to be upset about it.

Does anybody on this forum even know a transgender person personally?