KSB2424

Trans Kids

1 hour ago, League Champion said:

What is the Liberal obsession with Trannies? 

It has to be their pedophile side coming out. 

If it's perverted or degenerate you bet lefties will support it. 

1 minute ago, EternalShinyAndChrome said:

If it's perverted or degenerate you bet lefties will support it. 

It's unbelievable how out of the way they'll go for Trannies and gays. Why????? 

Just now, League Champion said:

It's unbelievable how out of the way they'll go for Trannies and gays. Why????? 

But for regular "normal" Americans they won't even lift a finger.

This is the Party that voted for unrestricted abortions right up until the moment when the baby's head is coming out.  With only one dissenting vote in the House!  That's the sickest shitt I've seen in my lifetime, and it's not even close.

Bottom line - Liberals are flawed people.  No other way to say it.  Their beliefs and their way of doing business is antithetical to a civilized, peaceful society.  This country is in shambles right now.  Biden is letting in millions of illegal aliens - all on the taxpayer's dime.  Soros-funded DA's are putting criminals back on the street quicker than their victims can be rendered medical attention.  They aren't just allowing - they are advocating for - irreversible sex change procedures for children.  They want to teach sexuality to kids in the 3rd grade.  WTF?  When I was in 3rd grade I thought everyone had a wiener.  But the worst thing Liberals do is divide the country with identity politics, to the point where race relations are the worst I've seen in my lifetime.  Actually, Liberals have taken it a step further.  They are now actively teaching  that black people are victims and white people are oppressors.  What do they hope to accomplish by this?  Do they think this will help improve race relations?  Sometimes it really does feel like these idiots are intentionally trying to destroy this country.

I could go on and on, but what's the use?  It won't change any Liberal minds.  Words don't penetrate their thick skulls.  Hell, Timschochet still thinks the media doesn't have a Liberal bias.  You can't reason with people like this.  Furthermore, many of them don't even want to talk to Conservatives.  They are perfectly happy seeing Conservative voices muted, censored, and canceled - 1A be damned.

We've tried talking things out.  We thought it would get better when Trump left, but it didn't.  It got worse.  We've arrived at a place of irreconcilable differences.  In my mind the best path forward is a civil divorce.  It's either that or civil war.  We all know that there isn't any possibility of reconciliation between these diametrically opposed worldviews.  So yeah, let's carve it up and go our separate ways.  Everyone will be happier.

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1

1 hour ago, Fireballer said:

Joe says cut off the kids’ d!cks and t!ts.

Gutterboy and the real Tim agree with this message. 

43 minutes ago, Patented Phil said:

Sometimes it really does feel like these idiots are intentionally trying to destroy this country.

Build Back Better isn’t just a catch phrase.  Hence, the concentration on making our systems appear racist, mysoginistic, and transphobic, as opposed to individuals.  There’s no reason to tear down systems when people themselves are sh!tbags.  Everything must be systemically rotten.

52 minutes ago, Patented Phil said:

This is the Party that voted for unrestricted abortions right up until the moment when the baby's head is coming out.

As usual, you start with a lie, and the post just gets dumber from there. I’m beginning to think you are the actual MyPillow guy.

On 3/10/2023 at 9:26 AM, League Champion said:

What is the Liberal obsession with Trannies? 

It has to be their pedophile side coming out. 

Says the guy who writes dozens of posts about transgender people every day.

21 minutes ago, dogcows said:

Says the guy who writes dozens of posts about transgender people every day.

And with no sense of irony. 

1 hour ago, Patented Phil said:

Stay on the JV bench dogshitt.  You're in over your head.  https://www.npr.org/2021/09/24/1038931908/house-democrats-abortion-rights-bill 

And you can’t read.

The Women's Health Protection Act would protect a person's ability to decide to continue or end a pregnancy and would enshrine into law health care providers' ability to offer abortion services "prior to fetal viability" without restrictions imposed by individual states, like requiring special admitting privileges for providers or imposing waiting periods.

It also would prohibit restrictions on abortion after fetal viability "when, in the good-faith medical judgment of the treating health care provider, continuation of the pregnancy would pose a risk to the pregnant patient's life or health."

Your statement that the law allows unrestricted abortions up until birth is blatantly false, and you posted the link that proved yourself wrong.

Thanks, Mike Lindell. This is easier than shooting fish in a barrel.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, dogcows said:

And you can’t read.

Your statement that the law allows unrestricted abortions up until birth is blatantly false, and you posted the link that proved yourself wrong.

Thanks, Mike Lindell. This is easier than shooting fish in a barrel.

Nope.  “in the good-faith medical judgment of the treating health care provider, continuation of the pregnancy would pose a risk to the pregnant patient's life or health."

That includes mental health nimrod.  No regulation at all either.  “Doc, I’m all stressed out about being pregnant.  I’ve been severely depressed and I can’t have this baby.”  It’s infanticide.  Your Party supported this.

13 minutes ago, Patented Phil said:

Nope.  “in the good-faith medical judgment of the treating health care provider, continuation of the pregnancy would pose a risk to the pregnant patient's life or health."

That includes mental health nimrod.  No regulation at all either.  “Doc, I’m all stressed out about being pregnant.  I’ve been severely depressed and I can’t have this baby.”  It’s infanticide.  Your Party supported this.

You said unrestricted. That’s a lie. Now you’re trying to spin it. I guess you don’t respect a doctor’s professional opinion on what threatens a woman’s life… because you know better? Yeah right.

You clearly have an extremist position on abortion. Funny how the only way to defend such a position is lying about others’ beliefs to make yours look better.

14 minutes ago, dogcows said:

You said unrestricted. That’s a lie. Now you’re trying to spin it. I guess you don’t respect a doctor’s professional opinion on what threatens a woman’s life… because you know better? Yeah right.

You clearly have an extremist position on abortion. Funny how the only way to defend such a position is lying about others’ beliefs to make yours look better.

It is unrestricted.  It’s literally the first sentence in the bill:

“This bill prohibits governmental restrictions on the provision of, and access to, abortion services.”

Now back to the kiddie table dumbfock.

9 hours ago, Patented Phil said:

It is unrestricted.  It’s literally the first sentence in the bill:

“This bill prohibits governmental restrictions on the provision of, and access to, abortion services.”

Now back to the kiddie table dumbfock.

I posted the quote from your own linked article that describe the specific restrictions. There must be rocks in those pillowcases.

Even Libs would admit that the left is the party of progressive debauchery.   They didn't really care about trannies until it was a big enough situation to exploit.  And get the white straight female karens on your side with the promise of virtue points.  

I would love to hear Joe Biden's stance on transexuals in his earlier years.  Does any footage or article exist?

7 hours ago, dogcows said:

I posted the quote from your own linked article that describe the specific restrictions. There must be rocks in those pillowcases.

This is all well above your pay grade.  Just tap out and take the L. It’s embarrassing.

2 minutes ago, Patented Phil said:

This is all well above your pay grade.  Just tap out and take the L. It’s embarrassing.

It's fascinating to watch it unfold here in the forums, though.  It's like watching a plane crash into a train wreck every time he posts.

Between him and guttertrash I'm not sure which one to look at first!

As Europe is putting the brakes on children getting sex change operations , we’re ramping it up.  

32 minutes ago, EternalShinyAndChrome said:

It's fascinating to watch it unfold here in the forums, though.  It's like watching a plane crash into a train wreck every time he posts.

Between him and guttertrash I'm not sure which one to look at first!

Wow, we have another person just as stupid as the MyPillow guy? Fascinating how people who cannot read and digest basic information back each other up unfailingly.

1 minute ago, dogcows said:

Wow, we have another person just as stupid as the MyPillow guy? Fascinating how people who cannot read and digest basic information back each other up unfailingly.

I agree.  You haven't been able to read and understand basic sentences, much less "basic information".  :lol:

You're about as dumb as they come.

44 minutes ago, EternalShinyAndChrome said:

I agree.  You haven't been able to read and understand basic sentences, much less "basic information".  :lol:

You're about as dumb as they come.

You’ve failed to counter the contradictions I highlighted in Pillow-humper’s statements. Instead, like him, you just call me names. I don’t mind the name-calling, but at least advance the argument while doing so, sparky.

1 hour ago, Hardcore troubadour said:

As Europe is putting the brakes on children getting sex change operations , we’re ramping it up.  

They are? Which countries and what brakes are being put on?

31 minutes ago, squistion said:

They are? Which countries and what brakes are being put on?

The UK, Sweden. 

13 minutes ago, Hardcore troubadour said:

The UK, Sweden. 

Gotta' love the willful ignorance.  Dude gets all of his talking points from trannies.com, the DNC and the Communist Party website.  Never questions anything, never seeks out other positions or other information.  Just accepts the party line VERBATIM.

Like a child, but in adult form.

• Haha 1

18 minutes ago, Hardcore troubadour said:

The UK, Sweden. 

I see Sweden has, don't know about the UK, however Spain has given more protection:

https://www.bbc.com/news/world-europe-64069974

Spain has passed a transgender rights bill allowing anyone aged 16 or over to change gender on their ID card.

Just now, squistion said:

I see Sweden has, don't know about the UK, however Spain has given more protection:

https://www.bbc.com/news/world-europe-64069974

Spain has passed a transgender rights bill allowing anyone aged 16 or over to change gender on their ID card.

Not sure what ID cards have to do with the statement you took issue with, which I'll quote for your convenience:

As Europe is putting the brakes on children getting sex change operations

15 minutes ago, Strike said:

Not sure what ID cards have to do with the statement you took issue with, which I'll quote for your convenience:

It has to do with the broadening or narrowing of trans rights. 

• Haha 1

Just now, EternalShinyAndChrome said:

No it doesn't, you f'n idiot.  :lol:

That was what I was referring to, so it does. 

3 minutes ago, squistion said:

That was what I was referring to, so it does. 

So you think children should be able to have sex change operations? 

25 minutes ago, squistion said:

It has to do with the broadening or narrowing of trans rights. 

Says the guy who didn't know the alphabet people have rights in the U.S.  😂

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Strike said:

Says the guy who didn't know the alphabet people have rights in the U.S.  😂

That is a lie.

I never said that LGBT+ people had no rights in the US and no one was ever able to provide a quote that I said I did, or even a quote of anyone quoting me saying that.

19 minutes ago, squistion said:

That is a lie.

I never said that LGBT+ people had no rights in the US and no one was ever able to provide a quote that I said I did, or even a quote of anyone quoting me saying that.

Yeah you did.  God it was so pathetic too.  And every time you deny it it's so obvious you're lying.  It's ok to own up to your ignorance dude.  Seriously.

• Like 1