vomit

NFL Draft 2022

5 minutes ago, Gepetto said:

From last year's draft I can't wait to see Trey Lance start the year off as the starter and hopefully he doesn't get hurt.

And yet, Jimmy is still there.

4 minutes ago, Gepetto said:

I'm just interested in seeing where Malik Willis is drafted and watching him in the NFL.  From last year's draft I can't wait to see Trey Lance start the year off as the starter and hopefully he doesn't get hurt.

I think he will be the first QB pick and he will be pick in the top 10.

1 minute ago, IGotWorms said:

And yet, Jimmy is still there.

Doesn't matter.  Lance has been told he's the starter even if Jimmy is still on the team when the season starts.

Just now, BeenHereBefore said:

I think he will be the first QB pick and he will be pick in the top 10.

Agreed.  He has the arm and mobility and a Wonderlic score of 32 relieved my only worry.  Four months ago they said he was a late first round pick, but I saw a top 10 pick when I watched video of him.

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, Gepetto said:

Agreed.  He has the arm and mobility and a Wonderlic score of 32 relieved my only worry.  Four months ago they said he was a late first round pick, but I saw a top 10 pick when I watched video of him.

Just saw his score of 32 today and pretty darn good, I watched the Senior Bowl last week and was impressed and love his personality.

• Like 1

14 hours ago, Big Guy said:

I'm also not really up on players that my Cowboys are looking at, since there are so many needs.

Ditto, I've no real idea who they're looking at or who might be available. 

I would put OL as our biggest hole - from there we need help all over the DL and secondary... Jerry likes shinny offensive toys tho - with Amari gone and Gallup out for the first few weeks, I fear he will pull the trigger on a WR in the 1st. 

• Like 1

38 minutes ago, Cruzer said:

I would put OL as our biggest hole - from there we need help all over the DL and secondary... Jerry likes shinny offensive toys tho - with Amari gone and Gallup out for the first few weeks, I fear he will pull the trigger on a WR in the 1st. 

I think WR 1st RD is going to hurt a lot of teams.

40 minutes ago, Cruzer said:

He will probably draft 2 wide receivers in the first round if he could find a way to pull it off.  Dallas Cowboys are on the clock in the first round and they draft ... Wide Receiver out of ...  every year.  If they don't draft a WR in the first round they trade their first round pick for a WR.

5 minutes ago, Gepetto said:

He will probably draft 2 wide receivers in the first round if he could find a way to pull it off.  Dallas Cowboys are on the clock in the first round and they draft ... Wide Receiver out of ...  every year.  If they don't draft a WR in the first round they trade their first round pick for a WR.

No Arkansas rb's he likes in the first round ?

14 minutes ago, Gepetto said:

Interesting, please provide some examples

1 hour ago, Cruzer said:

sounds about where I'm at

8 hours ago, Gepetto said:

I am not some big Peter King guy but in his mock he didn't have him in the 1st round.  Just really hard to know where QBs go this year because it is such a weak class.  

3 hours ago, BeenHereBefore said:

No Arkansas rb's he likes in the first round ?

Burks isn't a RB but he looks and plays like one he is from Arkansas.   

• Like 1

3 hours ago, kutulu said:

Interesting, please provide some examples

Yeah aside from ceedee in 2020 I can’t think of any 

According to Joe B; a Bills reporter, Beane and McDermott have drafted no CBs in the first while working 10 drafts together between Carolina and Buffalo.  Tre White was drafted before Beane came to Buffalo.  They have drafted just 3 boundary corners in the first 5 rounds of 10 drafts.  That is wild.  

6 hours ago, Gepetto said:

I think they pick that Zion dude if he's there. Center/guard.

• Like 1

It was an exaggeration. 
And I said drafted or traded. 

CeeDee Lamb

Amari Cooper

That’s 2 in the last 3 years. 
Then going back there was:  

Dez Bryant

Joey Galloway

• Like 1

Man, think about that kid who works his entire life to be the absolute best he can be and your reward is to go the suckiest team in football.

On 4/26/2022 at 3:03 AM, listen2me 23 said:

Burks isn't a RB but he looks and plays like one he is from Arkansas.   

I watched his highlights, I wouldn't be mad if he was still there @ 24 and the Cowboys snagged him.

It still ticks me off that The Cowboys didn't secure Cedrick Wilson last year before losing him. Last year we had a great receiving corp, this year we're pretty damn thin.

13 minutes ago, Big Guy said:

I watched his highlights, I wouldn't be mad if he was still there @ 24 and the Cowboys snagged him.

It still ticks me off that The Cowboys didn't secure Cedrick Wilson last year before losing him. Last year we had a great receiving corp, this year we're pretty damn thin.

I wouldn't mind him for Packers but isnt what they need.  They need an outside wr.  Burks has potential and can grow into that.  But they basically used him in slot and running.  Manufactured many touches.  Doesnt mean he can't do it but seems like early on he will be regulated to a limited playbook and be put mostly in the slot.  He definitely has upside.  His timed speed wasnt great but he is big and his game tape he plays faster.  He ran away from the Bama defense once. 

• Like 1

John Metchie will be a steal in this draft.  People have said 3rd round.  I think thats absurd and he goes in the 2nd.  It will still be a steal.

On 4/26/2022 at 8:00 AM, listen2me 23 said:

According to Joe B; a Bills reporter, Beane and McDermott have drafted no CBs in the first while working 10 drafts together between Carolina and Buffalo.  Tre White was drafted before Beane came to Buffalo.  They have drafted just 3 boundary corners in the first 5 rounds of 10 drafts.  That is wild.  

Beane seems to feel that the best way to improve the secondary is by improving the d-line. I'm not gonna question him. The more and more I look at the options the Bills are prolly gonna  have at 25 tonight the more and more I wouldn't mind them trading up and getting one of the stud corners or WRs.

A new era begins for the New York Goofball Giants. Let’s put the Football back in there. The G- Men are coming! 

10 minutes ago, dain11279 said:

Beane seems to feel that the best way to improve the secondary is by improving the d-line. I'm not gonna question him. The more and more I look at the options the Bills are prolly gonna  have at 25 tonight the more and more I wouldn't mind them trading up and getting one of the stud corners or WRs.

I just think people overestimate 1st year players.  Like fans of teams that are close want someone who impacts thr now and helps them get over the top.  But when you look around I can't think of any rookie who put a team over the top.  

I am always against trading up unless you are grabbing an elite talent and I see none of those guys worthy of that.  Stingley has big upside but would cost an arm and a leg to move up for.  He probably goes top 10.  

It is a deep class but a poor 1st round draft.  

11 minutes ago, Hardcore troubadour said:

A new era begins for the New York Goofball Giants. Let’s put the Football back in there. The G- Men are coming! 

I have seen a bunch of OL paired with Stingley for the Giants.  I think that is the right idea.  

5 minutes ago, listen2me 23 said:

I have seen a bunch of OL paired with Stingley for the Giants.  I think that is the right idea.  

I’d rather have Gardener. They have enough injury issues and too many needs. Have to hit on these two picks. I have read that Stingley is considered the best player in the draft though.  

Just now, Hardcore troubadour said:

I’d rather have Gardener. They have enough injury issues and too many needs. Have to hit on these two picks. I have read that Stingley is considered the best player in the draft though.  

Gardner could be there at 5 but have seen him go at 3 or 4 many times.  

Stingley was all world as a Freshman and if he was allowed to come out that year he would have been 1st cb picked.  But last couple years he has had some injury and has either lost some confidence or something.  I read his dad is sort of too involved and wanted him to sit out last year.  

I have seen a lot of tackle at 5 and Stingley at 7.  

let's do this thing!

when does it start?

what's the best link?

If George Pickens doesn't act like a toolbag I think he could potentially be thr best wr in this class.  He should go 2nd round may go end of thr 1st to the Chiefs.  

4 minutes ago, taco breath said:

when does it start?

what's the best link?

I'll post a good youtube link if I find one, otherwise I'll probably catch it on ESPN somewhere

11 hours ago, Hardcore troubadour said:

They may go QB with one of their 1st picks. They announced today they decline Daniel Jones 5 yr option.

1 minute ago, BeenHereBefore said:

They may go QB with one of their 1sr picks. They announced today they decline Daniel Jones 5 yr option.

No

im excited to see mel kipers haircut.  :wub:

34 minutes ago, BeenHereBefore said:

It's on ABC as well. I have antenna and where I will be watching. Oh and making my world famous wings.

damn, just found out the Wife cancelled FUBO......so now I'm settling on youtube channels