vomit

NFL Draft 2022

Round 1, No. 18 -- Tennessee Titans

Treylon Burks, WR, Arkansas

6-foot-3, 232

*Originally from Warren, Arkansas. Burks was rated a .9544 on a scale to 1.000 by the 247Sports Composite, which equated to the nation's No. 16 wide receiver and the No. 103 prospect overall.

2019: 29 receptions for 475 yards; 9 carries for 35 yards

2020: 51 receptions for 820 yards, 7 TD; 15 carries for 75 yards

2021: 66 receptions for 1,104 yards, 11 TD; 14 carries for 112 yards, 1 TD

8 mins ago

Wow Wikipedia updates quickly.  Google Kenny Pickett and it already says 

Kenneth Shane Pickett (born June 6, 1998)[1] is an American football quarterback for the Pittsburgh Steelers of the National Football League (NFL). He played college football at the University of Pittsburgh and was drafted by the Steelers in the first round of the 2022 NFL Draft.

2 minutes ago, TimHauck said:

Surprised to see Pickett as first QB off the board.  Was expecting Willis

Whatchu talkin' about? 

• Haha 1

Damn Cowboys.....Cowboy fans who seem to know what they're talking about hate our 1st round pick

ugh.....I know I'm not thrilled

7 minutes ago, TimHauck said:

Surprised to see Pickett as first QB off the board.  Was expecting Willis

Yea everyone thought Tomlin wanted Willis. Smoke screen.

6 minutes ago, DonS said:

Whatchu talkin' about? 

thought it was pretty self explanatory...

I live in Charlotte.  Most here wanted no part of Pickett at any point in the first round.  Quite a few wanted Willis at 6.  If you had told them Willis would still be on the board at 25 (and counting), they probably would've liked to have traded back out of 6 and got Willis and then OL with whatever you got for trading back.  Now they have no picks for awhile...

3 minutes ago, Big Guy said:

Damn Cowboys.....Cowboy fans who seem to know what they're talking about hate our 1st round pick

Cowboys have had a pretty bad offseason. I still think they’re the best team in the NFCE, but the gap has narrowed.

I’m sad to see the Giants do logical smart things like draft linemen. I much preferred when they drafted RBs high and spent big $ on overrated FA receivers. :( 

1 minute ago, MDC said:

Cowboys have had a pretty bad offseason. I still think they’re the best team in the NFCE, but the gap has narrowed.

I’m sad to see the Giants do logical smart things like draft linemen. I much preferred when they drafted RBs high and spent big $ on overrated FA receivers. :( 

fully agree

Really happy the Panthers went OT @ #6.  I would have been happy with Evan Neal or Charles Cross either......but happy they got the hometown kid.  

This wasn't the year to pick a QB in the Top 10. 

8 minutes ago, Big Guy said:

I applaud us for addressing the OL in the 1st............... that being said, consensus on this pick - dog shiit. Scouts are saying:

* Young/raw

* Piss poor technique, a gazillion penalties last year

* Could of been had day 3

I'd much rather of had Jermane Johnson DE instead of another Connor Williams. This front office is a joke. 

13 minutes ago, TimHauck said:

thought it was pretty self explanatory...

I live in Charlotte.  Most here wanted no part of Pickett at any point in the first round.  Quite a few wanted Willis at 6.  If you had told them Willis would still be on the board at 25 (and counting), they probably would've liked to have traded back out of 6 and got Willis and then OL with whatever you got for trading back.  Now they have no picks for awhile...

Whoosh.... 

Whatchu talkin' about WILLIS

If AJ Brown is available, how on earth did the Packers not  try and get him? And the Jets are killing it BTW

• Haha 1

Kyle Hamilton to the Ravens is the most Ravens thing I have ever seen. Probably be a HOF’r. 

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

The Steelers passed on a QB from Pitt nearly 40 years ago.  Not this time. He’ll probably be great. 

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

10 minutes ago, Cruzer said:

I applaud us for addressing the OL in the 1st............... that being said, consensus on this pick - dog shiit. Scouts are saying:

* Young/raw

* Piss poor technique, a gazillion penalties last year

* Could of been had day 3

I'd much rather of had Jermane Johnson DE instead of another Connor Williams. This front office is a joke. 

sad.......how do you blow a 1st round pick?

Do any teams consult their fans on wants and needs? I know the Cowboys sure don't

I've always felt that the more the NFL changes the rules to benefit the offense, the less valuable offensive players become relative to defensive players.  This is the first time in 31 years where the top 5 picks were all defensive.  If everyone has a stud WR then no-one has a stud WR, etc.

• Confused 1

Imagine watching the draft as a player and being traded so that your team could move up?

Baby, you wanna watch Ozark?

Nah, babe.  I'm gon watch the draft to see who we get.  Raven's baby, forevah, right?

Right, baby.  Ravens forevah...

3 minutes ago, IGotWorms said:

Belichick outsmarting himself again 😒

Ha, a guard, and not just any guard, a guard with a 3rd round draft grade, IN THE FIRST ROUND.  At least they didn't take another WR that fails.

4 minutes ago, IGotWorms said:

Belichick outsmarting himself again 😒

Galaxy brain.

My favorite part is the black fashion.

Demetrius? Did you buy your suit at an upholstery store?

If thr Packers could just not draft Christian Watson.

And please draft John Metchie that would be great.  

14 minutes ago, listen2me 23 said:

If thr Packers could just not draft Christian Watson.

And please draft John Metchie that would be great.  

Metchie is more of a slot guy iirc...How about both?

6 minutes ago, Gladiators said:

Metchie is more of a slot guy iirc...How about both?

Metchie can play any spot and has.  I know the Packers dont need slots but at this point just pick good players at WR.  

I don't want Christian Watson what so ever.  How about in the 5th where they got Scantling? Because that is what he is at best.  

I like Pickens and think he coiod be one of the best WRs in this class bit he is a toolbag.  If they arent worried too kuch about his character thrn I would be for trading up to land him.  

Alec Pierce is probably a Packer by tomorrow.  But he won't contribute a ton this year.

I like Jalen Tolbert.  And I like Romeo Doubs later in the draft.  

Just not Watson.

Who cares :banana: Who cares:banana:Who cares :banana:

5 minutes ago, Utilit99 said:

$25M a year for a WR. :doh:

Tennessee did the right thing.

Exactly.  Eagles had another disaster of a round 1.  They did end up with Jordan Davis, who if he can lose some weight and get in shape, could be a good player.  But then they also took AJ Brown and then gave him $100M, which the fans love, but don't realize that they are getting an injury prone top 20 WR for a lot of money, when they could have gotten a younger cheaper version with Burks.  I think this is a steal for the Titans.  So all those draft picks for the Eagles and they end up with a fat run stopper in a passing league, and then they just signed an injured WR to a big contract.  Howie Roseman is a complete disaster.

Also stupid Matt Corral shows up at the draft last night looking like he's ready for a Jersey Shore episode, and then he has to do the walk of shame back to his hotel room.

Moral is really low for us Cowboy fans right now

good things need to happen today

10 minutes ago, Big Guy said:

Moral is really low for us Cowboy fans right now

good things need to happen today

Did they just announce Jerry is terminal?

1 hour ago, Shooter McGavin said:

Also stupid Matt Corral shows up at the draft last night looking like he's ready for a Jersey Shore episode, and then he has to do the walk of shame back to his hotel room.

What's the big deal? Willis was there as well. They wanted to be there, so what? :dunno:

6 minutes ago, Mike Honcho said:

Is Jerry really sick?

not that I know of

4 hours ago, Shooter McGavin said:

Exactly.  Eagles had another disaster of a round 1.  They did end up with Jordan Davis, who if he can lose some weight and get in shape, could be a good player.  But then they also took AJ Brown and then gave him $100M, which the fans love, but don't realize that they are getting an injury prone top 20 WR for a lot of money, when they could have gotten a younger cheaper version with Burks.  I think this is a steal for the Titans.  So all those draft picks for the Eagles and they end up with a fat run stopper in a passing league, and then they just signed an injured WR to a big contract.  Howie Roseman is a complete disaster.

Seems a little extreme. JD needs to improve as a pass rusher but he’ll immediately contribute. Cox, Hargrave, JD and Milton is a really good DT rotation.

I’m less wild about the AJ signing just because Philly doesn’t throw much and doesn’t have their franchise QB. But he absolutely makes the O better in the short term. Eagles had one of the worst WR corps in the league last year. Huge upgrade at a position of need.

Both moves have risk, like every move.

17 hours ago, RaiderHaters Revenge said:

so Cardinals give up 23 and a 3rd and get an average WR

Eagles give up 18 and a 3rd and get a beast WR

tthats the way i see it