RaiderHaters Revenge

Roe V Wade overturned!!! Leaked, SCOTUS SHOULD BE IMPEACHED

Poor Ukraine. Won’t be hearing much about that place for a while. 

• Haha 2

The same women who will soon be setting courthouses across the country on fire were the ones yelling at others for not wearing a mask outdoors.  LOL.

• Thanks 1

23 minutes ago, RaiderHaters Revenge said:

back to states rights

I hear that’s what the Civil War was about?

• Confused 1

Cool- so we will have more babies born to shitty people not ready to be parents who won't love their kids and I will have to support them with my cash..

Super pumped. Yeah let's celebrate this victory!! Who wants to do shots?

On 2/29/2016 at 10:10 AM, TimmySmith said:

Because pro-lifers believe that if you give an inch they'll take a mile, and pro-choicers believe if they take an inch, they'll take a mile. There really is no middle ground.

My question to pro-choicers is do they really believe the Supreme Court will ever reverse Roe V. Wade? I mean we just had a very conservative court and they didn't, and yet there people are scared to death of it. I think there is greater fear mongering on the left than the right on this one.

Pretty clear the pro-choicers were absolutely right about what the plan on abortion was...stack the courts with unqualified judges right leaning judges and  then sit back.

2 minutes ago, Sean Mooney said:

Cool- so we will have more babies born to shitty people not ready to be parents who won't love their kids and I will have to support them with my cash..

Look at the bright side, it’s job security for you!

• Haha 1

Well, the democrats now have something to deflect from the horrible economy, crime and our latest war to run on this November. 

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

1 minute ago, Gladiators said:

Look at the bright side, it’s job security for you!

I've got plenty of job security. The good news for the right is now when more people are on welfare and food stamps in the future they can whine about that. A crying cycle has been created for them. 

870k abortions a year. Most states will still allow them. More illegals will cross the border this month and go on welfare than babies spared due to this. 

9 minutes ago, Mike Honcho said:

Pretty clear the pro-choicers were absolutely right about what the plan on abortion was...stack the courts with unqualified judges right leaning judges and  then sit back.

“Unqualified”.  Lol. Which ones? The latest left wing one isn’t even a biologist 

• Haha 3

On 7/15/2015 at 10:54 AM, KSB2424 said:

There have been bills and legislation trying to NOT stop abortions all together, but to dial back the weeks by a few based on how developed the baby is at that time in the womb. Those are met with strict resistance.

There have been bills and legislation trying to educate women, especially minors, on what exactly happens during an abortion. i.e. showing them the procedure on video so they can make an educated "choice". Those are met with strict resistance.

I get that abortion may be a necessary evil in this country. I get it. What I don't get is the sub-set of folks who actually champion for it, who actually fight every single thing (like the stuff I mentioned above) in regards to abortion.

On 7/15/2015 at 11:01 AM, Mike Honcho said:

yeah, cause that doesn't start the slippery slope. :rolleyes:

On 7/15/2015 at 11:16 AM, KSB2424 said:

I'm sure that's the mindset of the loud Pro-Choice activists.

They remind me of the NRA (gun control). Any change or common sense law that puts any more restrictions on what they champion for is met with strict resistance. They won't budge for anything....they only want more.

I'm not a fan of either of those groups.

You can tell me I'm right now.

11 minutes ago, Mike Honcho said:

unqualified?  As in they don't know what a woman is?

• Haha 2

1 minute ago, Mike Honcho said:

You can tell me I'm right now.

You seem very upset. If you need an abortion you can come to NY and stay with me, no charge. 

I'm sure when HT has to pay more to support welfare and stuff like that he will take it in stride and not complain one bit. 

2 minutes ago, Sean Mooney said:

I'm sure when HT has to pay more to support welfare and stuff like that he will take it in stride and not complain one bit. 

That’s where you’re wrong. I like welfare. Keeps the people I don’t want to be around where they are. Illegals make money and go to our schools. They need to go back. 

21 minutes ago, Sean Mooney said:

I'm sure these clowns would change their tunes if Antifa gang banged their wives, got them pregnant and blew whistles in celebration.

23 minutes ago, Sean Mooney said:

but you are OK with illegals swarming across the border with no skills and little to no english not ready to be parents in the US and you will have to support them with your cash?  So literally, you hate supporting Americans with your cash but love supporting foreigners with your cash?  So you are basically saying you hate America.

• Thanks 1

13 minutes ago, Shooter McGavin said:

Yay more unwanted kids!

You are happy if they kids from Mexico tho!

3 minutes ago, JustinCharge said:

but you are OK with illegals swarming across the border with no skills and little to no english not ready to be parents in the US and you will have to support them with your cash?  So literally, you hate supporting Americans with your cash but love supporting foreigners with your cash?  So you are basically saying you hate America.

Where have I ever said I'm okay with illegals swarming the border? Please find that. 

You making up more nonsense now that your nuclear war hasn't started? You hate intelligent thought. 

6 minutes ago, JustinCharge said:

Once they get citizenship and the right to vote, they'll vote Republitard. Relax and go back to rubbing one out to moronic predictions.

9 minutes ago, JustinCharge said:

Strawman arguement:  By exaggerating, misrepresenting, or just completely fabricating someone's argument, it's much easier to present your own position as being reasonable, but this ...

• Thanks 1

Baby Lives Matter!

Hard to see this as a positive.   Sh!t.....

22 minutes ago, Pimpadeaux said:

I'm sure these clowns would change their tunes if Antifa gang banged their wives, got them pregnant and blew whistles in celebration.

there isnt a single person here who opposes abortion via rape or incest

everything else is elective birth control

Also, the Democrats thank the court for help in winning countless elections for quite awhile on this issue alone.  

🇺🇦  Democracy is at stake. Let’s not forget. 

Just now, RaiderHaters Revenge said:

there isnt a single person here who opposes abortion via rape or incest

everything else is elective birth control

You should tell that to politicians who have enacted laws that have no exception for rape or incest.

Rape exceptions to abortion bans were once widely accepted. No more

There was a brief backlash to Alabama’s law, but over the last four years, 10 states have enacted abortion bans in early pregnancy without rape or incest exceptions: Alabama, Arkansas, Kentucky, Louisiana, Mississippi, Missouri, Oklahoma, Ohio, Tennessee and Texas. All were blocked by courts, except Texas’ law, which is in effect.

In recent weeks, several other legislatures have been racing to put abortion bans on the books. Arizona’s governor recently signed a 15-week abortion ban without rape or incest exceptions, although it is not yet in effect.

A similar 15-week ban without the exceptions is awaiting the governor’s signature in Florida. Kentucky Gov. Andy Beshear vetoed his state’s version on Friday, though Republicans probably have the votes to override him.

If I recall correctly, all those laws that were blocked, go into effect if Roe v Wade was overturned.  

2 minutes ago, Mike Honcho said:

Also, the Democrats thank the court for help in winning countless elections for quite awhile on this issue alone.  

True. Most irresponsible who-res that can’t figure out how getting pregnant works are liberals and would have raised liberals. Now they get to live. You should see the benefits starting in about 19 years. 

1 minute ago, Mike Honcho said:

You should tell that to politicians who have enacted laws that have no exception for rape or incest.

Rape exceptions to abortion bans were once widely accepted. No more

If I recall correctly, all those laws that were blocked, go into effect if Roe v Wade was overturned.  

apparently you didn't see where I said here

I also don't give a damn what politicians in Alabama do

and I am all for democrats aborting all their babies

Does this mean the new pregnant man emoji is stuck giving birth? His body his choice!