RaiderHaters Revenge

Roe V Wade overturned!!! Leaked, SCOTUS SHOULD BE IMPEACHED

4 minutes ago, Pimpadeaux said:

It's a more worthy cause than trying to keep Clownzo in office based on a pile of lies and sore loserdom.

Honest question.  If some morons show up and attack the Supreme Court building can we agree to not pretend its some kind of attack on Democracy?

2 minutes ago, Mike Honcho said:

Well as long as you have strong reasoning behind your convictions....

sorry bro, I live in California, they just passed a law, that says a woman can't even be investigated after the death of a child up to 28 days of birth, Virginia allows post birth abortions

I don't like abortion, but the end of the day, I could care less, and I love watching leftists cry

I wish you all could get pregnant. Let’s see your opinions then…

• Thanks 2

3 minutes ago, peenie said:

I am on your side. I think this sucks. 

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, RaiderHaters Revenge said:

nope just like I don't expect you to care about my gun rights in california, I can move out of the state if I oppose it

also I think rapists and pedophiles should be killed, you think they should work for Disney

So dad rapes his 12-year-old daughter, gets her pregnant and she has to have that baby after six weeks because you don't care about Texas.  You should move to West Virginia to be closer to your kind. 

I do care about Californians' gun rights. 

American rights are American rights, wherever in America one might live, but go on and not give a fock about what happens outside your crapass state.

1 minute ago, peenie said:

you mean like half the women in this country?  Do their opinions not matter?

2 minutes ago, RLLD said:

Could we start with the fetus? Just a little sarcasm to lighten the mood.....

Look I get it. And on this one I am an ally. But I prefer to be honest about it.  Women want to have sex without the obligation of children, fair enough, I think plenty of men feel that way too.

For me, I just don't want sluts raising babies, assuming that they even would try at all. Allowing women to murder babies so they can get the rocks off is fine by me. I prefer it. 

But can we drop the pretend virtuous nonsense about all this? Let just be honest, we are OK with killing babies so women are not inconvenienced. I am fine with it, you are fine with it.

My slight difference would be- I don't think women are just free wheeling having sex and just thinking I'll abort the kid if I have one. Is there a handful of that? I'm sure because there are always exceptions to rules. I don't want more kids in the world who are unloved and not a parental priority. 

1 minute ago, RaiderHaters Revenge said:

I would defund planned parenthood, cause I think their biggest selling point is disinformation of abortion and them pushing it

I absolutely think kids should be taught sex ed at the age of 12, and properly

See you are giving a little early on in the process- I appreciate that. 

• Thanks 1

2 minutes ago, peenie said:

Boom. 

Just now, Pimpadeaux said:

So dad rapes his 12-year-old daughter, gets her pregnant and has to have that baby after six weeks because you don't care about Texas.  You should move to West Virginia to be closer to your kind. 

American rights are American rights, wherever in America one might live, but go on and not give a fock about what happens outside your crapass state.

so where in the constitution is abortion mentioned?

yes in that case the dad should be killed and I would be all for abortion, that being said, again I believe in states rights and always will, I am a constitutionalist and believe thats how the country should always be

1 minute ago, peenie said:

You’re right and I’m glad you’re here. None of us guys here, even the hysterical puzzies, should be weighing in on this. The floor is yours. 

• Like 1

26 minutes ago, Hardcore troubadour said:

So this being leaked is supposedly going to be a big deal.  Someone might be in big trouble.  Depending on what color they are or what they identify as. 

Seems likely it was a liberal justice’s clerk or something. But there’s a chance it was the righties. Wouldn’t be a bad idea to tip people off and lessen the shock

2 minutes ago, Pimpadeaux said:

So dad rapes his 12-year-old daughter, gets her pregnant and she has to have that baby after six weeks because you don't care about Texas.  You should move to West Virginia to be closer to your kind. 

Abortion is a right? 

6 minutes ago, Mike Honcho said:

Instead of the individual it affects, sounds wrong to me.

Whatthefockevah...

I don't have particularly strong feelings about it, other than that the Feds don't belong in the equation, pro or con. I'm against the federal partial birth abortion ban, too.

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Sean Mooney said:

My slight difference would be- I don't think women are just free wheeling having sex and just thinking I'll abort the kid if I have one. Is there a handful of that? I'm sure because there are always exceptions to rules. I don't want more kids in the world who are unloved and not a parental priority. 

See you are giving a little early on in the process- I appreciate that. 

also one step further, I would give out the morning after pill, a whole jar of them to all women once they start their periods, have sex take it the next morning done and done

abortion as a process is disgusting

5 minutes ago, RLLD said:

Honest question.  If some morons show up and attack the Supreme Court building can we agree to not pretend its some kind of attack on Democracy?

If they penetrate the building, threaten to hunt down and kill the justices, and some cops die in the process… yes, you can go ahead and call that an assault on democracy. I will even agree :thumbsup:

8 minutes ago, Pimpadeaux said:

It's a more worthy cause than trying to keep Clownzo in office based on a pile of lies and sore loserdom.

There it is :lol:

4 minutes ago, RLLD said:

I'll go on record now- if a bunch of people on the left storm the Supreme Court because of a result they don't like it is absolutely abhorrent and they should be prosecuted to the fullest extent of the law- the exact same way people who stormed the Capitol on January 6th because they didn't like the result of something were, and are. 

3 minutes ago, RaiderHaters Revenge said:

sorry bro, I live in California, they just passed a law, that says a woman can't even be investigated after the death of a child up to 28 days of birth, Virginia allows post birth abortions

I don't like abortion, but the end of the day, I could care less, and I love watching leftists cry

The problem becomes- once one state pushes, another one does, and another one does. At some point it works its way to other states using the preceding states as precedent. 

• Thanks 1

2 minutes ago, RaiderHaters Revenge said:

so where in the constitution is abortion mentioned?

yes in that case the dad should be killed and I would be all for abortion, that being said, again I believe in states rights and always will, I am a constitutionalist and believe thats how the country should always be

But you know, by that same token, states should be able to outlaw contraception too. It was Griswold v Connecticut where the “penumbra” of rights was “discovered”

1 minute ago, IGotWorms said:

If they penetrate the building, threaten to hunt down and kill the justices, and some cops die in the process… yes, you can go ahead and call that an assault on democracy. I will even agree :thumbsup:

When did some cops die? 

1 minute ago, Sean Mooney said:

I'll go on record now- if a bunch of people on the left storm the Supreme Court because of a result they don't like it is absolutely abhorrent and they should be prosecuted to the fullest extent of the law- the exact same way people who stormed the Capitol on January 6th because they didn't like the result of something were, and are. 

The problem becomes- once one state pushes, another one does, and another one does. At some point it works its way to other states using the preceding states as precedent. 

I agree, and we get Justin's civil war

MSNBC already talking about how voters need to vote because of this and how Corporations need to put pressure on people regarding this.

Just now, Gepetto said:

MSNBC already talking about how voters need to vote because of this and how Corporations need to put pressure on people regarding this.

It will be a gift for the midterms

2 minutes ago, IGotWorms said:

But you know, by that same token, states should be able to outlaw contraception too. It was Griswold v Connecticut where the “penumbra” of rights was “discovered”

is there a state that has banned birth control?

4 minutes ago, RLLD said:

It would be an attack on Democracy. This court was fairly and squarely appointed, and I'm not going to whine about its composition. 

I don't like it, but this is how our country works. I prefer balance. 

But if morons lay seige to the Supreme Court, it would make hypocrites out of anyone who whines about that while still minimizing the Jan. 6 insurrection and rolling in the BLM/Antifa crap from summer 2020 as a deflection tool. 

You condemn both or neither. 

6 minutes ago, shorepatrol said:

There it is :lol:

That was a troll. 😃

I think Amy Coney Barrett is hot. :wub:

Just now, Pimpadeaux said:

I think Amy Coney Barrett is hot. :wub:

Totally. I bet she likes it in the butt too :banana:

Apparently the Roe vs Wade decision will cut deeper too:

Reading through the leaked decision. Alito makes it clear that Obergefell and Lawrence could be potentially overturned as well. This means same sex marriage will be illegal again in 30+ states, and homosexuality illegal in 12. It's not if, but when. This would be a massive blow to LGBT rights and again- it is going to open the floodgates to a culture war that so many seem to want to engage in for whatever reason. 

• Haha 1

Just now, Sean Mooney said:

Reading through the leaked decision. Alito makes it clear that Obergefell and Lawrence could be potentially overturned as well. This means same sex marriage will be illegal again in 30+ states, and homosexuality illegal in 12. It's not if, but when. This would be a massive blow to LGBT rights and again- it is going to open the floodgates to a culture war that so many seem to want to engage in for whatever reason. 

That seems like a stretch but I haven’t read the draft opinion (yet)

Just now, Sean Mooney said:

while I support gay marriage and homos, I will stand on each state being able to determine which documents they provide to people

2 minutes ago, IGotWorms said:

Totally. I bet she likes it in the butt too :banana:

I could be sitting there with wood and going 😍 while she voted to uphold my death penalty.

6 minutes ago, IGotWorms said:

I was quoting someone on the latter part. I only browsed the draft opinion so far and it seems like they are quoting those later cases as places where they made similar decisions to Roe vs Wade so it feels a little like they are priming the pump. But once I read the entirety of the draft opinion my thoughts might change. 

7 minutes ago, IGotWorms said:

4 minutes ago, IGotWorms said:

No and I kinda doubt one would. But I’m just sayin’, if you strike down Roe v Wade it seems like Griswold v Connecticut has to go as well:

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Griswold_v._Connecticut

Apples and oranges. Contraception falls under the right to privacy guaranteed in the 9th Amendment. There is no victim. With abortion, there is a potential victim (the fetus), so you could argue the privacy right doesn't apply, and it's up to each state to decide at what point the fetus becomes a victim. 

All the rainbow haired alphabet soup feminazis are freaking out on Reddit/Twitter. Very hilarious.  Anything that makes lefties cry this much I can get down with.

• Like 1

34 minutes ago, RLLD said:

Why? State rights > Fed 

Exactly the way it was meant to be.