RaiderHaters Revenge

Roe V Wade overturned!!! Leaked, SCOTUS SHOULD BE IMPEACHED

1 minute ago, jerryskids said:

You used aliases to influence that draft?  Obviously you think your pathetic attempt at attention is the top priority.  It's quite sad, I feel sorry for you.  :( 

We can't have a decent closed poll around here because this unethical a$$hole has an army of aliases and a proven willingness to use them. All polls will have to be open from now on.

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, jerryskids said:

You used aliases to influence that draft?  Obviously you think your pathetic attempt at attention is the top priority.  It's quite sad, I feel sorry for you.  :( 

I threw a couple of votes to beef up what I felt was the best draft. I very easily could defeat Voltaire's draft with aliases. But I didn't. I have ethics and standards, but here you are complaining about me again. Tedious.

9 minutes ago, Voltaire said:

We can't have a decent closed poll around here because this unethical a$$hole has an army of aliases and a proven willingness to use them. All polls will have to be open from now on.

You're winning. Act like you've been there before.

15 minutes ago, Pimpadeaux said:

It isn't about whose winning and losing. It's about ethics and integrity or lack thereof. It's also about how to comport your behavior with people you hang out with online both categories that you wouldn't know anything about, neither personally nor socially nor politically.

4 hours ago, Pimpadeaux said:

Fockin child. 

16 hours ago, Horseman said:

You never found your way to a store on a bike or skateboard when you were a teenager?  For fok's sake man.

Well the closest drug store to me was 10 miles. The closest WalMart was like 25 miles until I was 16. All of them involved traveling a highway to get there. The closest little mom and pop type store didn't sell condoms as best I remember. The point either way wasn't about me, or anyone else, riding a bike somewhere. It was that there is more involvement for a young teenager buying condoms than just Go to the store. 

14 hours ago, 5-Points said:

The discussion that you replied to had to do with a draft being leaked to the public. So you're admitting your response was a strawman. Got it. :thumbsup:

No- I was speaking to the idea that the Court has had items leaked in the past building on the idea of the draft now being leaked. You guys just like to make things something they are not.

13 hours ago, MDC said:

Aren’t states that restrict access to abortion telling their residents what they can and can’t do?

He isn't smart. You can't explain this type of things to him as his brain would break. 

9 hours ago, MLCKAA said:

Look, there are tons of things states tell citizens they can’t do.  What’s the alternative to laws?  

I stand by what I said before.  Overturning Roe is not the govt restricting what people can do.  It merely changes span of control for the federal and state govts.

Just responding to Digby saying Democrats want the government to tell them what to do. Aren’t GOP restrictions on abortion at the state level the government telling people what they can or can’t do with their own bodies?

9 hours ago, Voltaire said:

Point me in the direction of the people opposed to offshoring jobs, CRT, Trannie groomers in kindergarten, race riots,  and dumb focking wars. Oh, that's the Pro-Life side? Gimme a hat. Sorry about what I said earlier about creationism in schools. The Earth being 10000 years old is less worrysome than the boys can be girls stuff. The Alphabet people in schools is a bazillion times worse as are the CRT people. Yeah, yeah, I'll take the poster of Jesus killing a T-Rex with a bolt action rifle, too. Whatever it takes to keep those perverted creeps and race hustlers away from my kids.

You're talking about the worst of each side, but still choosing a side.  Dude, you don't need to choose a side.  It's quite reasonable and actually admirable to reject both tranny groomers and Jesus killing a T-Rx.  If more people did this, we'd be better off as a society.  Actually, I would say 95% of us reject these extremes, so we're probably good.

• Like 1
  • Confused 1

39 minutes ago, MDC said:

Just responding to Digby saying Democrats want the government to tell them what to do. Aren’t GOP restrictions on abortion at the state level the government telling people what they can or can’t do with their own bodies?

But the subject here isn’t what states might do.  We’re talking about what the SCOTUS is doing.  And what SCOTUS is doing isn’t a restriction on anything.  In fact, it should be seen as rescinding unconstitutional restriction on the rights of states to govern themselves. 

• Like 1

The court, for practical purposes, made a law, and the court isn’t supposed to make law. That’s the job of the legislature. Now get to legislating. 

• Like 1

53 minutes ago, Shooter McGavin said:

You're talking about the worst of each side, but still choosing a side.  Dude, you don't need to choose a side.  It's quite reasonable and actually admirable to reject both tranny groomers and Jesus killing a T-Rx.  If more people did this, we'd be better off as a society.  Actually, I would say 95% of us reject these extremes, so we're probably good.

Holy over simplification. If the party is doing the bid of the extreme, which we see much more on the Democratic side, then you can’t dismiss the extreme. The results of the policy emanate from  the extreme. It’s happening. So you pick a side. There is no middle right now. Maybe someday there will be, and that would be great. It’s a pipe dream for now. 

30 minutes ago, MLCKAA said:

But the subject here isn’t what states might do.  We’re talking about what the SCOTUS is doing.  And what SCOTUS is doing isn’t a restriction on anything.  In fact, it should be seen as rescinding unconstitutional restriction on the rights of states to govern themselves. 

I was responding to Digby’s claim that Democrats want government to tell them what they can and can’t do. Seems like an odd claim given that GOP states have been passing laws telling people what they can/can’t do with their own bodies and they’re going to pass more if Roe is rescinded.

1 minute ago, MDC said:

I was responding to Digby’s claim that Democrats want government to tell them what they can and can’t do. Seems like an odd claim given that GOP states have been passing laws telling people what they can/can’t do with their own bodies and they’re going to pass more if Roe is rescinded.

So? That’s what the people in that state want. If they want something different then they will vote that way. 

I don't know why they are doing this. We all know fences don't do anything. Duh.

They may want to put up massive fences around the republican SC justice's homes while they are at it. With the liberals on the loose, don't be shocked if someone dies. 

And I can't wait until they find that peon that leaked this shlt. There should be a public flogging associated with the other sentencing against that little idiot. 

There is no such thing as a liberal peaceful protest anymore. 

Huge fence is put up at the Supreme Court and Justices cancels events as left-wing groups calls for protests and their homes and law enforcement braces for violence and over the Roe v. Wade leak

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-10785709/Fence-SCOTUS-Justices-cancels-events-police-brace-violence-Roe-leak.html

The solution to all this is simple.   Whores can just kill themselves when they get pregnant.   Two birds one stone sort of deal.  

This won't be good.

An activist group called 'Ruth Sent Us' has published the supposed addresses of Justices Samuel Alito, Clarence Thomas, Neil Gorsuch, Brett Kavanaugh, Amy Coney Barrett and Chief Justice John Roberts and are planning a 'walk-by' of their homes next Wednesday, May 11.

1 minute ago, Utilit99 said:

This won't be good.

An activist group called 'Ruth Sent Us' has published the supposed addresses of Justices Samuel Alito, Clarence Thomas, Neil Gorsuch, Brett Kavanaugh, Amy Coney Barrett and Chief Justice John Roberts and are planning a 'walk-by' of their homes next Wednesday, May 11.

Awesome 🍿 

This won't be good.

RBG said many times that Roe v Wade was a poor decision and would likely be struck down at some point. 

• Like 1

Just now, Hardcore troubadour said:

RBG said many times that Roe v Wade was a poor decision and would likely be struck down at some point. 

And she was instrumental in creating the court we have today.  This is all her, really.   

2 minutes ago, TimmySmith said:

And she was instrumental in creating the court we have today.  This is all her, really.   

They’ll never understand that the constitution is better for them than an activist jurist. It always whips around to the constitution. Make law, don’t ignore it or work around it. That’s a short term victory. 

54 minutes ago, Hardcore troubadour said:

Holy over simplification. If the party is doing the bid of the extreme, which we see much more on the Democratic side, then you can’t dismiss the extreme. The results of the policy emanate from  the extreme. It’s happening. So you pick a side. There is no middle right now. Maybe someday there will be, and that would be great. It’s a pipe dream for now. 

There's always a middle.  People need to stop thinking like you.  Stop with the bias.

• Thanks 1
  • Confused 1

1 minute ago, Hawkeye21 said:

There's always a middle.  People need to stop thinking like you.  Stop with the bias.

Tell that to the politicians currently in charge. How's the border going? How's the economy going? Want to get rid of student debt with a swipe of a pen? Want to spend trillions for whatever it is in the bills they keep passing when we don't even know where 90% of the money is going? Want to allow rioting in the streets and call it peaceful protesting throughout 2020, while the future VP sets up gofundmes to get criminals out of prison so they can join back in? 

It's an extreme nightmare of a government and the left plays in no middle ground territories.  

1 hour ago, MLCKAA said:

Common sense and logic are lost on some people.

Tell that to the politicians currently in charge. How's the border going? How's the economy going? Want to get rid of student debt with a swipe of a pen? Want to spend trillions for whatever it is in the bills they keep passing when we don't even know where 90% of the money is going? Want to allow rioting in the streets and call it peaceful protesting throughout 2020, while the future VP sets up gofundmes to get criminals out of prison so they can join back in? 

It's an extreme nightmare of a government and the left plays in no middle ground territories.  

People need to stop voting for party only.

• Thanks 2

26 minutes ago, MDC said:

Awesome 🍿 

Interesting.   SO this would then be fine to also do to AOC, Pelosi and others when they move legislation that a group of people oppose....good to know. It's important to know where the bar is of course. :thumbsup:

• Like 1

29 minutes ago, NorthernVike said:

The solution to all this is simple.   Whores can just kill themselves when they get pregnant.   Two birds one stone sort of deal.  

I can get behind this.  Maybe we could ask the baby if they want to be inconveniced by a wh0re for a mother, cut the the woman open, take out the baby and put the woman into a wood shredder, I mean, the baby should have control over its own body and all.....

• Like 1

14 minutes ago, Hawkeye21 said:

Ok, is there a middle to  vote  for? Who?  My thinking is based on my choices. My choices are one side that wants to change things based on what there extremes want, and one that doesn’t. Guide me. 

4 minutes ago, RLLD said:

Interesting.   SO this would then be fine to also do to AOC, Pelosi and others when they move legislation that a group of people oppose....good to know. It's important to know where the bar is of course. :thumbsup:

Yes peaceful protest is great. 👍🏻 

9 minutes ago, Hawkeye21 said:

People need to stop voting for party only.

Who should they vote for then? Specifically? Because when I go in the voting booth, I have to make a choice. And my choice, no matter how independent they may campaign on, gives one side power. You know that’s how it works, right? Moderate democrat who I might vote for puts democrats in charge who are led by the extreme, so the moderate is inconsequential, unless I’m ok with the extreme setting the agenda. 

1 hour ago, MLCKAA said:

If this moves forward, what the SC is saying is that there wasn't enough merit to take the case in the first place.  It wouldn't be a reversal, it would be vacating the decision.  If people weren't so consumed by the falsehoods being spread by the press, they might examine the other implications of vacating this decision which probably go far past abortion. 

3 minutes ago, Hardcore troubadour said:

Ok, is there a middle to  vote  for? Who?  My thinking is based on my choices. My choices are one side that wants to change things based on what there extremes want, and one that doesn’t. Guide me. 

We need to stop voting based on the mindset of party only.  Voting left or right is not working.  People are too afraid to change though and get locked into whatever party they support.  Start electing better people.  I'm not sure how else to improve things.

1 hour ago, Hardcore troubadour said:

The funny part is that we had a middle and the extreme vilified him to the point that we now have an extreme... all the while complaining about the extreme.

2 minutes ago, Hawkeye21 said:

We need to stop voting based on the mindset of party only.  Voting left or right is not working.  People are too afraid to change though and get locked into whatever party they support.  Start electing better people.  I'm not sure how else to improve things.

That would be great. I don’t think we are there right now. The lines are clear, and neither side is perfect. But one is destructive. I don’t want them to have power until they get a hold of themselves and stop with the far left garbage 

3 minutes ago, TBayXXXVII said:

The funny part is that we had a middle and the extreme vilified him to the point that we now have an extreme... all the while complaining about the extreme.

There isn’t one thing they can point to with Trump that was extreme. They just say it. It’s baseless. Trump is/was an .ass hole That wasn’t good enough, so they said he was Hitler. Ass hole just wasn’t cutting it. 

• Like 1

8 minutes ago, MDC said:

Yes peaceful protest is great. 👍🏻 

Not at somebody's home; they should be arrested immediately, and if there is any hint of potential violence, I'm OK if they are shot.  Go protest at the SCOTUS building.

14 minutes ago, Hawkeye21 said:

My way is perfect, but people don't like it because deep down, everyone is out for themselves.

9 minutes ago, Hardcore troubadour said:

There isn’t one thing they can point to with Trump that was extreme. They just say it. It’s baseless. Trump is/was an .ass hole That wasn’t good enough, so they said he was Hitler. Ass hole just wasn’t cutting it. 

Exactly.

9 minutes ago, jerryskids said:

Not at somebody's home; they should be arrested immediately, and if there is any hint of potential violence, I'm OK if they are shot.  Go protest at the SCOTUS building.

As long as they’re not standing on private property and there’s no violence / vandalism etc. have at it.