RaiderHaters Revenge

Roe V Wade overturned!!! Leaked, SCOTUS SHOULD BE IMPEACHED

Just now, TimHauck said:

Do you disagree with his statement?

Yup. It’s the flavor of the day. Wait until people like me who were locked in at a lower price for fuel get the new price next fall. Ooof. Plus a Summer of riots and food shortages. I’ll tell you this: : if people look at their 401ks in October and they are still in the shitter, buh  bye. Before Democrats went all woke and puzzy, they used to say things like “it’s the economy, stupid “. Well it still is.  And blaming it on Putin or Covid ain’t gonna cut it. Plus we might get nuked. 

Just now, TimHauck said:

Not shrugging it off, but it’s funny how some people think that’s the bigger story here.

Agree it's not the bigger story but it is a huge story. We all know Dems love to leak stuff. The fact the high court hasn't be subjected to these kinds of leaks shows the sickness infecting all institutions. 

Just now, TimHauck said:

Not shrugging it off, but it’s funny how some people think that’s the bigger story here.

How is SCOTUS kicking abortion laws back to the states, where it should've been all along, a bigger story than some butthurt anti-American asshoIe leaking a draft in order to rile up the mouth breathers to cause chaos and violence, in your eyes?

Please explain. 

4 minutes ago, Cdub100 said:

The Dems were not on the brink of extinction.  

The Democratic Party is too big to fail.

1 minute ago, TimHauck said:

You don’t think they were going to get hammered in November and this might change things?

Nope, they might lose a couple of seats but it's not going to be the blood bath people expect. I fully expect lots of 4 am votes to be found. People have very short memories. And frankly, blacks and Mexicans will keep voting dem as will mentally ill white people.

4 minutes ago, Cdub100 said:

Agree it's not the bigger story but it is a huge story. We all know Dems love to leak stuff. The fact the high court hasn't be subjected to these kinds of leaks shows the sickness infecting all institutions

This is precisely what makes it the bigger story. This was a draft of an opinion. It wasn't a decision. But hey, let's float this out there so we can, once again, mislead our idiot followers. 

1 minute ago, Cdub100 said:

Nope, they might lose a couple of seats but it's not going to be the blood bath people expect. I fully expect lots of 4 am votes to be found. People have very short memories. And frankly, blacks and Mexicans will keep voting dem as will mentally ill white people.

And dead people...

Just now, Voltaire said:

The Democratic Party is too big to fail.

They own the media, education, and big business have completely bought into wokism. Normie boomers believes what the evening news tells them. Look at Rusty dude used to be a conservative now he's a card-carrying member of team groomer and proud of it. Lots of people like him will show up in November and pull that D

Just now, 5-Points said:

And dead people...

Dead people love voting at 4 am.

Just now, Cdub100 said:

Dead people love voting at 4 am.

After counting has been "halted."

2 minutes ago, 5-Points said:

How is SCOTUS kicking abortion laws back to the states, where it should've been all along, a bigger story than some butthurt anti-American asshoIe leaking a draft in order to rile up the mouth breathers to cause chaos and violence, in your eyes?

Please explain. 

The potential of overturning a 50 year old Supreme Court decision that’s probably the most well known decision in history, is absolutely a bigger story than something leaking 3 months after it happened in 2022 when pretty much everything is on camera.

This is precisely what makes it the bigger story. This was a draft of an opinion. It wasn't a decision. But hey, let's float this out there so we can, once again, mislead our idiot followers. 

I understand what you're saying but abortion is a major issue. It's a single-issue voting reason for a lot of people on both sides. That being said I agree this leak is huge! I'm not sure it's worth arguing which is the bigger issue.

1 minute ago, 5-Points said:

After counting has been "halted."

Due to a pipe bursting that never burst. Oh well, 81 Million votes, and what one person is in jail for fraud? Why wouldn't they do it again?

4 minutes ago, TimHauck said:

The potential of overturning a 50 year old Supreme Court decision that’s probably the most well known decision in history, is absolutely a bigger story than something leaking 3 months after it happened in 2022 when pretty much everything is on camera.

It’s the most well known decision? Uh, Slavery? 

3 minutes ago, Hardcore troubadour said:

It’s the most well known decision? Uh, Slavery? 

Slavery ended on the battlefield and in the Legislature. You could go for Dred Scott.

Catholic Church in Colorado vandalized. I forgot, only black churches count. Never mind. 

3 minutes ago, Voltaire said:

Slavery ended on the battlefield and in the Legislature. You could go for Dred Scott.

Yup, but even that’s not more well known than Roe v Wade

7 minutes ago, TimHauck said:

So leaking a draft of an opinion, which may or may not lead to a potential decision, that may or may not happen, in order to trigger violent protests in order to intimidate members of SCOTUS, is less offensive to you than allowing democracy to take place?

Fock off with that buIIshit. 

6 hours ago, Cdub100 said:

We should have free on-demand abortions at any stage of pregnancy for POC. White people need to pay 5x the cost.

Low-key brilliant... All we gotta do is spin it as it's free for blacks because of passed oppression, but we know the real reason 

So leaking a draft of an opinion, which may or may not lead to a potential decision, that may or may not happen, in order to trigger violent protests in order to intimidate members of SCOTUS, is less offensive to you than allowing democracy to take place?

Fock off with that buIIshit. 

I didn’t say it shouldn’t be allowed to happen.  Just that it’s a bigger story.  

And as has been mentioned, even the original Roe decision was leaked.  So not like it’s the first time something like this has happened.

6 hours ago, Hawkeye21 said:

Why do you downplay this so much?  A man plead guilty to bringing 11 molotov cocktails to the Capitol.  Others had stun guns, pepper spray, bats and clubs.

I'm not going to make it sound as bad as the left does but I'm also not going to downplay it like you are.  Let's be a little honest with what actually happened.

I too stay inside the velvet rope in a neat line taking pictures when performing an insurrection

https://static.wixstatic.com/media/58615f_25cbe0ec9d694eedbf76a07efa8fa025~mv2.jpg/v1/fit/w_1000%2Ch_683%2Cal_c%2Cq_80/file.jpg

• Haha 3

3 minutes ago, TimHauck said:

Yup, but even that’s not more well known than Roe v Wade

I think so. Every SCOTUS nominee since Robert Bork, at least, gets grilled over this and turtles on the issue. It's been the prized  centerpiece legislation for the left for our entire lives now it's on the verge of being scrapped. So I do think it's more impactful. If it's second to anything, that'd be Brown vs. Board of Education. I think ending segregation tops it, but for our lifetime, nothing close.

2 minutes ago, Voltaire said:

I think so. Every SCOTUS nominee since Robert Bork, at least, gets grilled over this and turtles on the issue. It's been the prized  centerpiece legislation for the left for our entire lives now it's on the verge of being scrapped. So I do think it's more impactful. If it's second to anything, that'd be Brown vs. Board of Education. I think ending segregation tops it, but for our lifetime, nothing close.

Yeah Brown vs BOE could maybe be an argument.   But to clarify I said “most well known,” not necessarily “most impactful.”  And also included the key word of “probably.”

I think if you asked the country to name a supreme court case, of those that actually could name one, probably 75% say Roe v Wade.

1 minute ago, iam90sbaby said:

Low-key brilliant... All we gotta do is spin it as it's free for blacks because of passed oppression, but we know the real reason 

It was the reason planned parenthood was created. Dems claim to be the champions of the AA community when, in reality, they champion abortion. Which has contributed immensely to the AA community growing a mere 2 points since 1950. 

What they don't suck out of the womb, they encourage to murder each other in the streets. 

Win/win as far as they're concerned. 

13 minutes ago, TimHauck said:

I didn’t say it shouldn’t be allowed to happen.  Just that it’s a bigger story.  

And as has been mentioned, even the original Roe decision was leaked.  So not like it’s the first time something like this has happened.

And as has also been repeated, a draft opinion is not the same as a decision. For focks sake, do any of you dolts read a thread before repeating debunked talking points? :doh:

• Like 1
  • Thanks 2

4 minutes ago, 5-Points said:

It was the reason planned parenthood was created. Dems claim to be the champions of the AA community when, in reality, they champion abortion. Which has contributed immensely to the AA community growing a mere 2 points since 1950. 

What they don't suck out of the womb, they encourage to murder each other in the streets. 

Win/win as far as they're concerned. 

I do think it's comically funny and inconvenient, but not ironic, how deeply racist the roots of the abortion movement were. The left wants that history buried.

• Thanks 1

And as has also been repeated, a draft opinion is not the same as a decision. For focks sake, do any of you dolts read a thread before repeating debunked talking points? :doh:

I know it was a draft.  Doesn’t change the fact that leaks have occurred before.

1 minute ago, Voltaire said:

I do think it's comically funny and inconvenient, but not ironic, how deeply racist the roots of the abortion movement were. The left wants that history buried.

Of course they do. If blacks ever get back to valuing self dependency over free sh!t the dems are over. They can't let that happen.  :nono:

But it's starting to happen. Hence the new love fest for illegals. 

3 minutes ago, TimHauck said:

I know it was a draft.  Doesn’t change the fact that leaks have occurred before.

Not at this level and not for this intended effect. Take the L. 

Just now, 5-Points said:

Not at this level and not for this intended effect. Take the L. 

No; because like I said, even just the possibility of overturning Roe v Wade is the bigger story.  It’s not even a question.

• Sad 1

9 minutes ago, TimHauck said:

No they haven't.

We had this discussion with someone else earlier in this thread, was it Sean, he had to reach back to the 1850s and the original Roe decision in 1973 by a few hours. I think these exceptions prove the rule. This happened one during my lifetime, for a few hours when I was in diapers.

This SCOTUS leaks is a first in two generation thing.

2 minutes ago, TimHauck said:

No; because like I said, even just the possibility of overturning Roe v Wade is the bigger story.  It’s not even a question.

Why?

4 minutes ago, TimHauck said:

No; because like I said, even just the possibility of overturning Roe v Wade is the bigger story.  

No it's not. 

4 hours ago, 5-Points said:

Well in this instance it was a draft that was leaked, which has never happened before. That was the discussion. Trying to minimize that by pointing to something less secretive being leaked was what prompted the dog pile. 

You are still adding things that I never intended nor said. 

5 minutes ago, Utilit99 said:

No it's not. 

I'm curious why he thinks democracy being allowed to take place is a bigger story than sabotage intended to prevent democracy from taking place. 

1 minute ago, Sean Mooney said:

You are still adding things that I never intended nor said. 

Maybe I misunderstood your reply to my post but I'm not adding anything. Your post came off like it did and I'm not the only one who took it that way. 

I'm curious why he thinks democracy being allowed to take place is a bigger story than sabotage intended to prevent democracy to take place. 

:dunno: He doesn't believe in it I guess. Focking odd. 

1 minute ago, Utilit99 said:

:dunno: He doesn't believe in it I guess. Focking odd. 

Meh, not so much. He seems to lean that way. 

3 hours ago, wiffleball said:

, So do you think the gallows was photoshopped? Have you read any of the testimony between Congress people and Trump people?  No. I'm betting you run from those stories like a b**** from a nightmare. That's why they invented newsmax. For triggered purposely ignorant pussies like you.

Just because you don't like the word insurrection doesn't mean that's not exactly what it f****** was.

Tell me why exactly it's not an insurrection compared to what you consider an actual insurrection.

cool, I have also seen people wandering around dressed like the grim reaper

Ive never watched Fox or Newsmax, I have probably mentioned that 100 times

its not an insurrection, because not a single charge of insurrection has been placed, therefore the people prosecuting know that it absolutely has no grounds for it

words have meaning

going into the capitol during a riot does not equate insurrection.  Which btw, I guarantee isnt even a word you would know without CNN/MSNBC.  A normal person might have tried to use a more well know phrase of "coup"