RaiderHaters Revenge

Roe V Wade overturned!!! Leaked, SCOTUS SHOULD BE IMPEACHED

6 minutes ago, Baker Boy said:

And many states will have abortion up until birth laws.

Is that actually a thing other than like the baby is going to be born without a brain or something?

29 minutes ago, IGotWorms said:

Is that actually a thing other than like the baby is going to be born without a brain or something?

Ask Governor Blackface. 

16 minutes ago, Hardcore troubadour said:

Ask Governor Blackface. 

I don’t even know what this is supposed to mean. You guys really need to get out of your little loony bubble :wacko:

Just now, IGotWorms said:

I don’t even know what this is supposed to mean. You guys really need to get out of your little loony bubble :wacko:

The former governor of Virginia who wore blackface. He’s also a doctor. He very clearly explained how healthy baby is aborted after it’s born. You didn’t know that? Your news bubble must not have told you. 

4 minutes ago, TimHauck said:

Why would it change vs. what exists now for blue states?

Currently looks like only Alaska, Colorado, DC, New Mexico, New York, Oregon, and Vermont don't have a time limit.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Abortion_law#Summary_tables

Nobody expects it will.  So you are agreeing that the decision will have less of a national impact than the MSM is making it out to be?  :dunno:

• Thanks 1

1 minute ago, jerryskids said:

Nobody expects it will.  So you are agreeing that the decision will have less of a national impact than the MSM is making it out to be?  :dunno:

No.  I'm saying that since abortion is currently legal under Roe v. Wade, it's not likely that states will change their laws to make it more lenient.  But if Roe v. Wade is overturned, many states will enact laws that make it illegal or at least more strict, of course including the 22 or whatever it was that already have such laws on the books.

• Confused 1

6 minutes ago, TimHauck said:

No.  I'm saying that since abortion is currently legal under Roe v. Wade, it's not likely that states will change their laws to make it more lenient.  But if Roe v. Wade is overturned, many states will enact laws that make it illegal or at least more strict, of course including the 22 or whatever it was that already have such laws on the books.

Well technically you weren't saying that, you were saying what I said.  But now you are saying this, which is different.  And as you point out, most of the states who were going to do something already did.  I suppose a few might enact slightly more stricter laws.  A few, like AZ where there is a "doctors performing abortions go to prison" law on the books, will likely pull back on that.  Although we'll see, our legislature can be pretty stupid.

I've heard that 2/3 of people think that if Roe gets overturned, abortion is illegal nationwide.  The MSM will of course perpetuate this message, being unbiased and all.  You seem like you are in this camp.  :dunno:

• Thanks 1

6 hours ago, Hawkeye21 said:

I'm pretty sure the left and right are doing this.  Both are trying to tell everyone to live by their ideals.

What are the ideals of the right that are dangerous?

7 minutes ago, jerryskids said:

Well technically you weren't saying that, you were saying what I said.  But now you are saying this, which is different.  And as you point out, most of the states who were going to do something already did.  I suppose a few might enact slightly more stricter laws.  A few, like AZ where there is a "doctors performing abortions go to prison" law on the books, will likely pull back on that.  Although we'll see, our legislature can be pretty stupid.

I've heard that 2/3 of people think that if Roe gets overturned, abortion is illegal nationwide.  The MSM will of course perpetuate this message, being unbiased and all.  You seem like you are in this camp.  :dunno:

A bunch of states already have trigger laws in place that will make performing an abortion a felony offense if Roe is revoked. Link

:dunno: 

May God Bless all these children that these wise men and women have saved.  🙏

Huh?  What I'm saying is consistent.   Blue states will probably keep their existing laws.  But many laws in red states will change.  I'd still consider that to be a pretty big "national impact," unless you're being super literal since technically not every state will change.

1 minute ago, TimHauck said:

Huh?  What I'm saying is consistent.   Blue states will probably keep their existing laws.  But many laws in red states will change.  I'd still consider that to be a pretty big "national impact," unless you're being super literal since technically not every state will change.

It is a big impact. 

39 minutes ago, Utilit99 said:

What are the ideals of the right that are dangerous?

I think the right involves too much religion in their political beliefs. 

6 minutes ago, Hawkeye21 said:

How does it harm you?

Just now, Utilit99 said:

How does it harm you?

It doesn't directly harm me.  Are you being directly harmed by the left?

• Confused 1

5 minutes ago, Hawkeye21 said:

It doesn't directly harm me.  Are you being directly harmed by the left?

I am not harmed by someone going to church unless it slows me down a bit in traffic going past the church on Sunday. 

I am hurt by leftist policies of letting in millions of illegals at our southern border,  the mishandling of Russia, the lack of energy independence, and a 100 other things you already know about. 

• Like 1

51 minutes ago, MDC said:

A bunch of states already have trigger laws in place that will make performing an abortion a felony offense if Roe is revoked. Link

:dunno: 

Yeah, that's the 22 that he mentioned and I acknowledged.  Although I don't think all are "trigger" laws, including the AZ one.  Thanks for the info tho.  :dunno:

Great. Prepare for an epidemic of parents accidentally leaving their kids in hot cars again..

24 minutes ago, Utilit99 said:

I am not harmed by someone going to church unless it slows me down a bit in traffic going past the church on Sunday. 

I am hurt by leftist policies of letting in millions of illegals at our southern border,  the mishandling of Russia, the lack of energy independence, and a 100 other things you already know about. 

You've directly been hurt by illegals, Russia, energy independence and 100 other things the left did?

15 minutes ago, Hawkeye21 said:

I'm not terribly religious but I think it is morally wrong to kill an unborn fetus out of convenience.  I've laid out my reasons recently.  :thumbsup: 

Just now, jerryskids said:

I'm not terribly religious but I think it is morally wrong to kill an unborn fetus out of convenience.  I've laid out my reasons recently.  :thumbsup: 

Wrong to have same sex marriage as well?

1 minute ago, Hawkeye21 said:

Wrong to have same sex marriage as well?

What's your question, do I find it wrong?  And if so, what's your point, since that is independent of the abortion question? 

1 hour ago, jerryskids said:

Lol I don’t think this is a “Lamestream Media” thing.

I mean it’s hilarious, you guys want to act like this is somehow fake news or something. I guess we can’t know for sure until an actual binding opinion is released, but we do know this was a legit draft, it was styled as an opinion of the Court, and there’s an investigation to determine just who leaked it. It ain’t fake, nor are the implications. So quit with the gaslighting BS :thumbsdown:

What's your question, do I find it wrong?  And if so, what's your point, since that is independent of the abortion question? 

This is in relation to ideals of the right that can hurt people.  I think involving too much religion can hurt people.  It's all in response to Utilit99's question.

1 minute ago, IGotWorms said:

Lol I don’t think this is a “Lamestream Media” thing.

I mean it’s hilarious, you guys want to act like this is somehow fake news or something. I guess we can’t know for sure until an actual binding opinion is released, but we do know this was a legit draft, it was styled as an opinion of the Court, and there’s an investigation to determine just who leaked it. It ain’t fake, nor are the implications. So quit with the gaslighting BS :thumbsdown:

You misunderstood my post, I know this is a big change. My point is that the MSM is going to get every ounce of blood out of this stone, convincing the national (generally uninformed) electorate that Republicans want to stand over a mother's bleeding ectopic pregnant body and laugh.

• Sad 1

2 minutes ago, jerryskids said:

You misunderstood my post, I know this is a big change. My point is that the MSM is going to get every ounce of blood out of this stone, convincing the national (generally uninformed) electorate that Republicans want to stand over a mother's bleeding ectopic pregnant body and laugh.

I just think it’s funny. You guys want abortion to be illegal. You want Roe v. Wade overturned. You’ve worked for decades on this. You’ll continue to work to make it illegal in every state you can and maybe even federally illegal.

So why are you pretending otherwise? It looks like you’ve finally gotten your huge victory you’ve wanted for 50 years and you won’t even own it :wacko:

4 minutes ago, IGotWorms said:

So why are you pretending otherwise? It looks like you’ve finally gotten your huge victory you’ve wanted for 50 years and you won’t even own it :wacko:

C'mon worms, there is no victory in abortion. 

14 minutes ago, jerryskids said:

Wasn't there discussion earlier in this thread that this ruling could also lead to trying to send issues such as same sex marriage back to the states as well?  And surely there may be some that would ban it.  Another reason this could have a big national impact...

22 minutes ago, Hawkeye21 said:

You've directly been hurt my illegals, Russia, energy independence and 100 other things the left did?

yeah. And I'm not sure what " My illegals" is. 

Do you not think what is going on is bad? 

1 minute ago, Utilit99 said:

yeah. And I'm not sure what " My illeggals" is. 

I think you're smart enough to know what my typo was meant to say.

3 minutes ago, TimHauck said:

Wasn't there discussion earlier in this thread that this ruling could also lead to trying to send issues such as same sex marriage back to the states as well?  And surely there may be some that would ban it.  Another reason this could have a big national impact...

I believe you are referring to the Obergefell decision where SCOTUS decided that same-sex marriage is a protected right?  If so, in the draft, Alito specifically referenced that and said it is different and not associated with this decision.  :thumbsup: 

3 minutes ago, Hawkeye21 said:

I think you're smart enough to know what my typo was meant to say.

I'm saying that religion is not driving the nation. Butt he lack of religion is killing off the nation. 

I'm saying that religion is not driving the nation. Butt he lack of religion is killing off the nation. 

That's your opinion.  Religion has done it's fair share of killing nations.

1 minute ago, Hawkeye21 said:

That's your opinion.  Religion has done it's fair share of killing nations.

Yeah. How has it killed our nation?

4 minutes ago, Utilit99 said:

yes, because clearly, centuries of religion have done a world of good for the middle east.

Yeah. How has it killed our nation?

I didn't say it has.  I don't think a lack of it is killing our country either.

Just now, wiffleball said:

yes, because clearly, centuries of religion have done a world of good for the middle east.

Oh boy, a middle easter. 

Just now, Hawkeye21 said:

I didn't say it has.  I don't think a lack of it is killing our country either.

What has it been? About 65,000 abortions over the last few years?