RaiderHaters Revenge

Roe V Wade overturned!!! Leaked, SCOTUS SHOULD BE IMPEACHED

1 minute ago, Utilit99 said:

Ok. So you are fine with the black people in Africa enslaving their own people and selling them to the highest bidders around the world. 

Interesting take. 🤔

Of course not.  Please die.

• Thanks 1

18 minutes ago, GutterBoy said:

No, a good person can't be racist.  Hating someone for the color of their skin specifically makes someone a bad person.

So regardless of what someone has done in their life if they don't like a minority group they are automatically a bad person?

12 minutes ago, iam90sbaby said:

So regardless of what someone has done in their life if they don't like a minority group they are automatically a bad person?

Fock that. Some minority groups are historically easy to hate. And should be hated because they are notoriously bad at running a country. 

• Like 1

12 minutes ago, iam90sbaby said:

So if someone donates their time and money to help the less fortunate, but only a certain color of skin, well, that's gotta pretty pretty rare, but they would probably be misguided.

From my experience, anyone who hates an entire group of people based on skin color is always a piece of sh!t and has never done much that would qualify them as a "good person"

2 minutes ago, Utilit99 said:

Fock that. Some minority groups are historically easy to hate. And should be hated because they are notoriously bad at running a country. 

exhibit a

• Thanks 2

Just now, GutterBoy said:

So if someone donates their time and money to help the less fortunate, but only a certain color of skin, well, that's gotta pretty pretty rare, but they would probably be misguided.

From my experience, anyone who hates an entire group of people based on skin color is always a piece of sh!t and has never done much that would qualify them as a "good person"

So you really look at color of skin a lot? Sounds like you have the problem. 

• Thanks 1

56 minutes ago, iam90sbaby said:

Why do you care so much about who and who doesn't like black people? Can a good person be racist?

Good lord, you are really far gone.

1 minute ago, IGotWorms said:

Good lord, you are so self righteous.  

1 minute ago, Utilit99 said:

Good lord, you are so self righteous.  

Self righteous because I think it’s wrong to hate an entire race of people?

This is what the right wing has come to.

21 minutes ago, GutterBoy said:

What if you don’t don’t like the entire race? I like Denzel and Whitney Houston. Am I capable of love? 

2 minutes ago, IGotWorms said:

I think so too. I like Shaq

1 minute ago, IGotWorms said:

Who hates a whole race of people? Want me to post a million articles about white racism and white fragility and etc...?

Obama did all this and you fell hook, line, and sinker for all this race shlt.

Your memory is classically reduced to rubble.  

• Thanks 1

8 minutes ago, Hardcore troubadour said:

I think so too. I like Shaq

Shaqs pretty cool

Just now, iam90sbaby said:

Shaqs pretty cool

Big cop supporter. He knows. 

28 minutes ago, IGotWorms said:

I don't hate black people. I just don't like the current mainstream American black culture.

Im just really wondering.. can a racist be a good person?

Just now, iam90sbaby said:

I don't hate black people. I just don't like the current mainstream American black culture.

Im just really wondering.. can I racist be a good person?

No

1 minute ago, Hardcore troubadour said:

Big cop supporter. He knows. 

His stepdad bought me an ice cream at a carwash in Lake Mary FL back in the 90s 

1 minute ago, TimHauck said:

No

So a person who contributes to society that has never committed a crime is always a bad person no matter what if they are racist?

3 minutes ago, iam90sbaby said:

His stepdad bought me an ice cream at a carwash in Lake Mary FL back in the 90s 

Nice . He talks about his stepdad a lot. Sounds like a great man. Army lifer. His biological didn’t bother. 

3 hours ago, iam90sbaby said:

So a person who contributes to society that has never committed a crime is always a bad person no matter what if they are racist?

Why don't you stop asking questions and start telling us?  You think you know everything.  You don't care about anyone's opinion anyway; you just want to one up them.  

4 hours ago, iam90sbaby said:

Yes.

And racism aside, there are a lot of “bad people” that never committed a crime 

3 minutes ago, TimHauck said:

Yes.

Agreed. There are a lot of unvaccinated people out there.

• Haha 1

13 minutes ago, TimHauck said:

Yes.

Liberals. But their crimes are numerous. 

It’s what you do not what you say

10 hours ago, TimHauck said:

Yes.

Why?

1 hour ago, iam90sbaby said:

Why?

Because a good person wouldn’t dislike someone despite knowing nothing about them besides what they look like

3 minutes ago, TimHauck said:

Because a good person wouldn’t dislike someone despite knowing nothing about them besides what they look like

Why bring Joy Reid into this?

14 hours ago, TimHauck said:

Yes.

I think we need to define "racism" and "bad".  I have some opinions that many would find racist, but I don't.  To me, racism is a general hatred of of a race or ethnicity for no defendable reason.

14 minutes ago, jerryskids said:

I think we need to define "racism" and "bad".  I have some opinions that many would find racist, but I don't.  To me, racism is a general hatred of of a race or ethnicity for no defendable reason.

Right. So if you have a defendable reason it's not racism. Something like violent crime stats for instance.

3 minutes ago, Utilit99 said:

Right, so if you have a defendable reason it's not racism. Something like violent crime stats for instance.

Yes, to an extent.  If I'm walking down a street and, say, two male black teens are walking towards me, I'm more likely to cross the street than if I see two male white teens.  Part of that is the psychology of tribes, but part is the statistics of young male black teens and violence.  I don't apologize for it.

23 minutes ago, jerryskids said:

Yes, to an extent.  If I'm walking down a street and, say, two male black teens are walking towards me, I'm more likely to cross the street than if I see two male white teens.  Part of that is the psychology of tribes, but part is the statistics of young male black teens and violence.  I don't apologize for it.

And you shouldn't. It's called erring on the side of caution based upon history. Back when I lived in rough neighborhoods, or even if I find myself in one of them these days,  my senses were always on full alert. Actually even if it's a good neighborhood.  It's reducing possible conflict based on facts. 

And I don't care if the roles are reversed. If black people do the same, fine with me.

Caution is a basic self preservation technique.

41 minutes ago, jerryskids said:

It's subconscious racism in that instance. It's the whole idea of built-in or institutional racism that so many on the right run for. 

None of that makes you necessarily a bad person. 

44 minutes ago, Sean Mooney said:

It's subconscious racism in that instance. It's the whole idea of built-in or institutional racism that so many on the right run for. 

Of course it’s racism.  But if white kids wearing cowboy hats were doing all the violence and you avoided them, that wouldn’t be ? 

1 hour ago, Sean Mooney said:

I don't think it is racism; you are from the party of science, you should understand.  In this case, math.  If my math is wrong, let me know.

And it is not a 100% go/no-go thing.  If I see three black guys in pinstripe suits like the recent Tacoma commercial, not crossing.  Three white kids with red bandanas, crossing.

2 hours ago, jerryskids said:

Yeah I think that’s a fair definition of racism.

”Bad” of course is subjective.  An example of a “bad” person that hasn’t committed a crime IMO would be someone that cheats on their spouse.

7 minutes ago, TimHauck said:

Yeah I think that’s a fair definition of racism.

”Bad” of course is subjective.  An example of a “bad” person that hasn’t committed a crime IMO would be someone that cheats on their spouse.

Fair definition of "bad", but your example is also a behavior, not a thought/attitude.  Do you think someone can be bad based solely on a belief, if they never act on it?  I don't know the answer, but I'm inclined to say no.  In fact I could argue that, say, a person that thinks black people are just bad, but doesn't let that influence his hiring practices, is behaving in a "less bad" way than a woke person who hires a black woman 'cause woke.  :cheers: 

On 5/9/2022 at 10:01 AM, Baker Boy said:

And many states will have abortion up until birth laws.

On 5/9/2022 at 10:07 AM, IGotWorms said:

Is that actually a thing other than like the baby is going to be born without a brain or something?

NYC Mayor Adams calls for 'no' limitations on abortion