RaiderHaters Revenge

Roe V Wade overturned!!! Leaked, SCOTUS SHOULD BE IMPEACHED

Dem witness tells House committee men can get pregnant, have abortions

A Democrat witness testifying before the House Judiciary Committee on abortion rights Thursday declared that men can get pregnant and have abortions.

Aimee Arrambide, the executive director of the abortion rights nonprofit Avow Texas, was asked by Rep. Dan Bishop, R-N.C., to define what "a woman is," to which she responded, "I believe that everyone can identify for themselves."

https://www.foxnews.com/politics/house-committee-witness-men-get-pregnant-have-abortions

45 minutes ago, TimmySmith said:

Poor women. They fought so hard to get where they are, and the left is just throwing that in the toilet.  Oh well.  :dunno:

There are plenty of women who brought that on themselves by being far left.

People still voting for this nonsense. There’s something wrong with you if you vote for this side. Just don’t vote. 

1 hour ago, Hawkeye21 said:

There are plenty of women who brought that on themselves by being far left.

Thus the "oh well".  They have no idea how much they are damaging all they have fought for. 

Still nothing?

The Oklahoma Legislature gave final approval on Thursday to a bill that prohibits nearly all abortions starting at fertilization, which would make it the nation’s strictest abortion law.

The bill is modeled on one that took effect in Texas in September, which has relied on civilian instead of criminal enforcement to work around court challenges. But it goes further than the Texas law, which bans abortions after about six weeks of pregnancy.

The bill subjects abortion providers and anyone who “aids or abets” an abortion to civil suits from private individuals. It would take effect immediately upon signature by Gov. Kevin Stitt, a Republican who has pledged to make his state the most anti-abortion in the nation.

The Republican-led Legislature has assisted him, passing ban upon ban in an attempt to outlaw abortion entirely. Together, they have put Oklahoma at the head of the pack of Republican-led states rushing to pass laws that restrict or prohibit abortion in anticipation that the Supreme Court is soon likely to overturn Roe v. Wade, which established a constitutional right to abortion.

If signed by the governor, the Oklahoma bill would cut off another option for Texas women who had been flooding across the state borderto seek legal procedures, and it seeks to punish even those from out of state who assist Oklahoma women in getting abortions.

Oklahoma already has a trigger ban that would immediately ban abortion if the court overturns Roe, as well as a ban on abortion that has remained on the books since before the Roe decision in 1973. Two weeks ago, just after the leak of the memo, Mr. Stitt signed a six-week ban closely modeled on the Texas legislation. The previous month he had signed one that will take effect in late August, outlawing abortion entirely except to save the life of the mother.

So? Thats what Oklahomans want. Stop acting like abortion is a right. Half the state is an Indian reservation anyway.  I think Warren grew up on one. 

1 hour ago, Hardcore troubadour said:

So? Thats what Oklahomans want. Stop acting like abortion is a right. Half the state is an Indian reservation anyway.  I think Warren grew up on one. 

Well that’s a different issue. I’m talking about posters like @KSB2424 and @TimmySmith suggesting the decision was NBD and little was going to change

21 minutes ago, IGotWorms said:

Well that’s a different issue. I’m talking about posters like @KSB2424 and @TimmySmith suggesting the decision was NBD and little was going to change

No decision has come down as far as I know. Nor has any state passed any new laws that I know about. :dunno:   But I don't recall saying little was going to change.  

38 minutes ago, IGotWorms said:

Then the Okies elect people who want it legal. The way it should be. 

4 minutes ago, Hardcore troubadour said:

Then the Okies elect people who want it legal. The way it should be. 

Yep, still not meeting the actual question.

But that’s okay, it wasn’t really directed at you :first:

4 hours ago, IGotWorms said:

Still nothing?

The Oklahoma Legislature gave final approval on Thursday to a bill that prohibits nearly all abortions starting at fertilization, which would make it the nation’s strictest abortion law.

So they won't be able to murder their kids anymore? :(

If this Oklahoma law happens, this is yet more support for a federal law authorizing abortion in some cases.  I don't see how you can have just no abortions in a state in the US in 2022. :dunno: 

5 hours ago, IGotWorms said:

Still nothing?

The bill is modeled on one that took effect in Texas in September, which has relied on civilian instead of criminal enforcement to work around court challenges. But it goes further than the Texas law, which bans abortions after about six weeks of pregnancy.

The bill subjects abortion providers and anyone who “aids or abets” an abortion to civil suits from private individuals. It would take effect immediately upon signature by Gov. Kevin Stitt, a Republican who has pledged to make his state the most anti-abortion in the nation.

The Republican-led Legislature has assisted him, passing ban upon ban in an attempt to outlaw abortion entirely. Together, they have put Oklahoma at the head of the pack of Republican-led states rushing to pass laws that restrict or prohibit abortion in anticipation that the Supreme Court is soon likely to overturn Roe v. Wade, which established a constitutional right to abortion.

If signed by the governor, the Oklahoma bill would cut off another option for Texas women who had been flooding across the state borderto seek legal procedures, and it seeks to punish even those from out of state who assist Oklahoma women in getting abortions.

Oklahoma already has a trigger ban that would immediately ban abortion if the court overturns Roe, as well as a ban on abortion that has remained on the books since before the Roe decision in 1973. Two weeks ago, just after the leak of the memo, Mr. Stitt signed a six-week ban closely modeled on the Texas legislation. The previous month he had signed one that will take effect in late August, outlawing abortion entirely except to save the life of the mother.

Not sure if it was discussed in here, but the Texas 6 weeks thing is the case right now, right?

7 hours ago, IGotWorms said:

Still nothing?

Super red state goes with super Bible thumping opinion on Roe v Wade?

Shocker

Just now, Sean Mooney said:

Shocker

Evidently is should be shocking to some Geeks. They swore the decision was all an overreaction planned by liberal democrats to win the midterms :dunno:

Just now, IGotWorms said:

Evidently is should be shocking to some Geeks. They swore the decision was all an overreaction planned by liberal democrats to win the midterms :dunno:

Delusion is fun when you are politically blind

10 hours ago, Sean Mooney said:

Shocker

Public school teacher goes full on baby killer liberal. 

Shocker

• Confused 1

10 hours ago, IGotWorms said:

Who said that? Wouldn’t the Republicans on the court have to be in on it then? I think you made that up. 

11 hours ago, IGotWorms said:

They swore the decision was all an overreaction planned by liberal democrats to win the midterms :dunno:

What decision was that? 

10 minutes ago, Baker Boy said:

WaPo writer warns if Roe v Wade is overturned, women will be prosecuted for miscarriages

https://www.foxnews.com/media/wapo-roe-v-wade-overturned-women-prosecuted-miscarriages

Laws are going to be passed on a state-by-state level and you get what you vote for. I'd be shocked if anyone votes for that, it sounds much more like leftoid freakout to me. Illinois is over there. Colorado is that way.

1 hour ago, Voltaire said:

Laws are going to be passed on a state-by-state level and you get what you vote for. I'd be shocked if anyone votes for that, it sounds much more like leftoid freakout to me. Illinois is over there. Colorado is that way.

But, but, but.....I thought the liberals never freak out to extremes about anything. :dunno:

It's just their way of dealing with life. Sucks. :mellow:

As we remember all that have past before us this Memorial Day weekend let us not forget the millions of tiny souls that have been ripped from our planet. 

• Like 1
  • Confused 1

3 hours ago, NorthernVike said:

As we remember all that have past before us this Memorial Day weekend let us not forget the millions of tiny souls that have been ripped from our planet. 

good, less liberals in the future

yes thats where I stand now

Democrat governor of Illinois just signed into law that a “person” can get an abortion at any age without parental notification.  Sick people. 

1 hour ago, Hardcore troubadour said:

Democrat governor of Illinois just signed into law that a “person” can get an abortion at any age without parental notification.  Sick people. 

Do you want to force a 14 year old girl to give birth?

1 minute ago, Hawkeye21 said:

Did anyone force her to get pregnant?

Just now, Utilit99 said:

Did anyone force her to get pregnant?

It's possible and most likely she did not try to get pregnant.

3 minutes ago, Hawkeye21 said:

I think he's saying the girl's parents should be aware?

Just now, Hawkeye21 said:

It's possible and most likely she did not try to get pregnant.

"It's possible" doesn't factor in. 

You can't lump in rapes with consentual sex.

Just now, Utilit99 said:

"It's possible" doesn't factor in. 

You can't lump in rapes with consentual sex.

Every situation is different and should count.

6 minutes ago, Hawkeye21 said:

I think the parents should know if their kid is getting an operation. You don’t? And I would like to know who got my underage person pregnant. It could be their creepy uncle from Iowa. 

• Haha 1

Every situation is different and should count.

And have a different possible outcome.

Just now, Hardcore troubadour said:

I think the parents should know of their kid is getting an operation. You don’t? And I would like to know who got my underage person pregnant. It could be their creepy uncle from Iowa. 

I just try to look at it from every angle.  I'm not saying you are right or wrong.

I just try to look at it from every angle.  I'm not saying you are right or wrong.

Well, you went pretty fast from “do you want to force people” to yeah, you “might” be right. It’s not a tough issue to have a stance on. What’s your stance? 

Just now, Hardcore troubadour said:

Well, you went pretty fast from “do you want to force people” to yeah, you “might” be right. It’s not a tough issue to have a stance on. What’s your stance? 

I don't have a stance on it.

1 minute ago, Hawkeye21 said:

I don't have a stance on it.

So you don’t know if parents should be notified or not?