RaiderHaters Revenge

Roe V Wade overturned!!! Leaked, SCOTUS SHOULD BE IMPEACHED

27 minutes ago, Cdub100 said:

Most abortions are had by minority women. With Roe v Wade being overturned those minority women are going to become the majority even sooner. 

This is the only downside to Roe v. Wade being overturned. Hopefully they all flood into blue states.

28 minutes ago, Cdub100 said:

Most abortions are had by minority women. With Roe v Wade being overturned those minority women are going to become the majority even sooner. 

Urban shitholes will still have it. 

13 minutes ago, vomit said:

Yeah this pretty much seals Kamala Harris as our next president.

Focking republicans are so dumb.

Clarence said next up is gay marriage and contraception

Preach.

These idiots supported months of riots over felons getting killed while resisting arrest no questions asked.  If Biden lies to them and says he'll get Roe V Wade reinstated, those idiots will line up and vote for him again.

3 minutes ago, nobody said:

Preach.

These idiots supported months of riots over felons getting killed while resisting arrest no questions asked.  If Biden lies to them and says he'll get Roe V Wade reinstated, those idiots will line up and vote for him again.

These focking idiots are so desperate for everyone to follow their own morality.  I'd rather have a few thousand aborted fetuses per year in exchange for a double digit return on my 401k.

Love watching liberals lose their shiot.  My new favorite past time.  :music_guitarred:

• Like 1

Abortion isn't my issue but I'm much more happy than I expected. I think it's just shadenfreude seeing the left's favorite precious toy get snatched away and sh*tcanned. It's not about saving babies, I just like seeing the bad guys lose and throw tantrums.

• Thanks 3

6 minutes ago, vomit said:

These focking idiots are so desperate for everyone to follow their own morality.  I'd rather have a few thousand aborted fetuses per year in exchange for a double digit return on my 401k.

Preach

Get the economy right and everything else falls into place.  8 years of Biden, and we'll be paying $10/gal for gas and sucking d¡ck for a bowl of oatmeal.

I wouldn't care if people kill a thousand babies a day if it guaranteed we could get Biden out of office.  This guy is just a disaster

6 minutes ago, Voltaire said:

Abortion isn't my issue but I'm much more happy than I expected. I think it's just shadenfreude seeing the left's favorite precious toy get snatched away and sh*tcanned. It's not about saving babies, I just like seeing the bad guys lose and throw tantrums.

Same here. Get this back to the states where it should be. Like many other things should be.  Let the whackos cry in front of the cameras. I love it.

I can't stand the leftist rhetoric calling abortion "reproductive care". "Reproductive care" will always be in the hands of the doctor you choose.

I love how people keep saying it is a constitutional right.  Do they realize there is nothing in the constitution about abortion.

38 minutes ago, nobody said:

Great.  Dems elected an obvious dementia patient over mean tweets.  Now they'll think they have a reason to make sure we continue to fock over the economy because chicks in Idaho have to drive to Washington for their abortions.

Love the projection that it's Joe who has dementia.

All the libs are coming out saying women will lose their lives now because they can't abort their babies. obama in heels has come out and said the same.

2 minutes ago, Mike Honcho said:

I didn't even watch it because biden is the president. Trump is simply a citizen of the US.

1 minute ago, Mike Honcho said:

Good point.  Trump passed a cognitive test and was dumb enough to brag about it, so he has dementia too.  

Happy now?

Just now, Utilit99 said:

biden is the president. Trump is simply a citizen of the US.

And the topic was when deciding who should be president.  

2 minutes ago, Mike Honcho said:

And the topic was when deciding who should be president.  

Oh. I thought it was roe v. wade. 

For what it's worth.  I don't want Trump to run in 2024.  My only goal is get rid of Biden.  That should be everyone's goal, but if Trump runs, I know you guys hate mean tweets so you'll vote for Biden again.  I get that people would rather be poor under Biden then rich under Trump.  

I don't care if people want to get abortions.  I just don't want to give those god damned idiots who put Biden in office another reason to vote for him.

31 minutes ago, Cdub100 said:

Abortions should not only be free but Minority women should be given money to have an abortion. You know for racism or equality or whatever.

Completely agree. Reparations I actually can support! Tree fiddy a kid.

I worry this'll get HalfWit re-elected but we'll see how it plays out. She had pretty much nothing to run on until now. It may appear that SCOTUS sh*t in her oatmeal, and no doubt she's unhappy about it, but she'll benefit from the gift SCOTUS gave her.

Ideally she'll get judged on her merits.

5 minutes ago, vomit said:

85% of Americans think abortion should be legal

https://www.vox.com/policy-and-politics/23167397/abortion-public-opinion-polls-americans

Interesting that people that want to outlaw abortion are also against masturbation.

Seriously.   Why do people still believe in polls?  This is a VOX poll, of the most liberal "media" outlets out there.   And people actually believe this poll to be accurate.  I don't get

Polls are dumb.  they are almost always biased and cannot be trusted, especially from a very biased organization(yeah, Fox news polls are crap too)

WHY WHY WHY?

Thank you Jesus. 

2 minutes ago, supermike80 said:

Seriously.   Why do people still believe in polls?  This is a VOX poll, of the most liberal "media" outlets out there.   And people actually believe this poll to be accurate.  I don't get

Polls are dumb.  they are almost always biased and cannot be trusted, especially from a very biased organization(yeah, Fox news polls are crap too)

WHY WHY WHY?

How about Fox News, 65% support?

https://www.foxnews.com/politics/fox-news-poll-record-65-percent-favor-keeping-roe-v-wade

8 minutes ago, Voltaire said:

I worry this'll get HalfWit re-elected but we'll see how it plays out. She had pretty much nothing to run on until now. It may appear that SCOTUS sh*t in her oatmeal, and no doubt she's unhappy about it, but she'll benefit from the gift SCOTUS gave her.

Ideally she'll get judged on her merits.

How many people have been affected by abortion in their lives?

How many people come November will be affected by a shlt economy and gas prices through the roof?

That's 4 months away. 

Just now, vomit said:

SEE?   You can take almost any issue.   And depending on the source, will come up with completely different polls.

Yet, people still believe in these things.  Heck the guys over at FBG absolutely live by them

Just now, supermike80 said:

SEE?   You can take almost any issue.   And depending on the source, will come up with completely different polls.

Yet, people still believe in these things.  Heck the guys over at FBG absolutely live by them

Well it's not completely different.  Also this is why we have so many polls, to look for trends.

41 minutes ago, Cdub100 said:

Abortions should not only be free but Minority women should be given money to have an abortion. 

Of course you think it and of course no one even noticed that this was offensive on so many levels. And this website will allow statements like this and that's why this place is dying. Soon it's just be Utilit99 and you talking to yourselves. 

• Like 1
  • Sad 1

1 minute ago, peenie said:

Of course you think it and of course no one even noticed that this was offensive on so many levels. 

How is it offensivr?

Just now, Utilit99 said:

Do you wish your mom aborted you? Deny you a chance in life?

If she did, I'd never know.

Just now, vomit said:

If she did, I'd never know.

So you don't value your own life. Given it's you, I guess I understand. 

2 minutes ago, peenie said:

Of course you think it and of course no one even noticed that this was offensive on so many levels. And this website will allow statements like this and that's why this place is dying. Soon it's just be Utilit99 and you talking to yourselves. 

Most of us know that cdub is a complete piece of sh!t, and we don't need his racist BS around here anymore.

• Like 1

maxipad waters just said "We will fight. To hell with the supreme court". 

Any libs want to talk insurrection?

13 minutes ago, peenie said:

I'm pretty sure he was being satirical.