RaiderHaters Revenge

Roe V Wade overturned!!! Leaked, SCOTUS SHOULD BE IMPEACHED

3 minutes ago, BudBro said:

Imagine being upset about babies living.

But the 30 minutes of pleasure is totally worth killing a baby for it.:dunno:

27 minutes ago, peenie said:

Of course you think it and of course no one even noticed that this was offensive on so many levels. And this website will allow statements like this and that's why this place is dying. Soon it's just be Utilit99 and you talking to yourselves. 

Hold on. I've been bashed over the head about how unfair America is to minority people. That white people keep the other races down. So much so laws are created to force companies to hirer a certain % of minorities that it's illegal to discriminate based on a person's race. That there are ongoing programs that give money to minorities simply because they are a minority. Our largest state is talking about reparations. But paying women of color who don't have the means to even afford abortions is "offensive on so many levels". okay sure whatever. I don't care. I can't win either way. So IDGAF.

Man if only there was one other way to not have children. I mean just one way would do. Wouldn't it? 

Oh well I guess women just don't have coices.

maxipad said what?

Rep. Maxine Waters, D-Calif., pledged to defy and protest the Supreme Court following its decision Friday overturning Roe v. Wade.

"You ain't seen nothing yet," Waters said from the steps of the court. "Women are going to control their bodies no matter how they try and stop us. The hell with the Supreme Court. We will defy them. Women will be in control of their bodies. And if they think Black women are intimidated or afraid, they got another thought coming."

"Black women will be out in droves," she continued. "We will be out by the thousands, we will be out by the millions. We are going to make sure we fight for the right to control our own bodies."

Just now, Utilit99 said:

maxipad said what?

Rep. Maxine Waters, D-Calif., pledged to defy and protest the Supreme Court following its decision Friday overturning Roe v. Wade.

"You ain't seen nothing yet," Waters said from the steps of the court. "Women are going to control their bodies no matter how they try and stop us. The hell with the Supreme Court. We will defy them. Women will be in control of their bodies. And if they think Black women are intimidated or afraid, they got another thought coming."

"Black women will be out in droves," she continued. "We will be out by the thousands, we will be out by the millions. We are going to make sure we fight for the right to control our own bodies."

Yikes sounds like very violent rhetoric that should be investigated leading to her removal from office.

1 hour ago, vomit said:

Yeah this pretty much seals Kamala Harris as our next president.

Focking republicans are so dumb.

Clarence said next up is gay marriage and contraception

Perhaps.  That would be an error of monumental proportions of course.  She is worse then Biden, and Biden is easily the worst President this nation has ever had. 

I see what the Democrats are doing as their own destruction at this time.  I suggest that a third party will arise the is more centrist and steal away the sane people from the Dems and Repubs.

45 minutes ago, supermike80 said:

Seriously.   Why do people still believe in polls?  This is a VOX poll, of the most liberal "media" outlets out there.   And people actually believe this poll to be accurate.  I don't get

Polls are dumb.  they are almost always biased and cannot be trusted, especially from a very biased organization(yeah, Fox news polls are crap too)

WHY WHY WHY?

Well one, cause it's a Gallup poll.

40 minutes ago, peenie said:

Of course you think it and of course no one even noticed that this was offensive on so many levels. And this website will allow statements like this and that's why this place is dying. Soon it's just be Utilit99 and you talking to yourselves. 

And yet you keep coming back...

43 minutes ago, peenie said:

But would you take the money?

6 minutes ago, iam90sbaby said:

But would you take the money?

Shouldn't this question be directed at her parents?

• Haha 1

56 minutes ago, peenie said:

So...instead of you logging out, deleting your account, removing your bookmarks, or whatever you need to do to stop coming here....you think that message boards shouldn't allow people to have the ability to speak what they believe because you found it offensive? 

Maxine Waters is implying that black women are the MOST affected...why? Because they get the most abortions? Isn't that offensive as well to other races? Of course not. 

1 hour ago, TimmySmith said:

Immigration? :dunno:

Boom!!

35 minutes ago, Utilit99 said:

maxipad said what?

No they won’t.  

I think many people use the abortion issue to virtue signal. 

KILL THE BABIES!!!

Seriously though, with Plan B available there’s an option for most of the straw arguments I’ve heard supporting abortion. 

*disclaimer- I am neither for or against abortion. I find it to be none of my business what someone else does, and besides, I hate most all of other parents’ kids. 

1 hour ago, Utilit99 said:

maxipad said what?

She's also from a state where the ruling today really has no impact. CA is not a trigger state, doesn't have any trigger laws and it's still legal to get one here. 

7 minutes ago, TheNewGirl said:

She's also from a state where the ruling today really has no impact. CA is not a trigger state, doesn't have any trigger laws and it's still legal to get one here. 

Yep. Not only that, but CA will be the abortion version of sanctuary cities. Newsom already came out to declare it. With other words that is.

6 minutes ago, Utilit99 said:

Yep. Not only that, but CA will be the abortion version of sanctuary cities. Newsom already came out to declare it. With other words that is.

Maybe they should start a customer appreciation program.  Get 5 abortions and you earn a free ticket to Disneyland!!! 

• Thanks 1

JP Morgan, PayPal and Dicks have all put out statements that they will pay for travel for any employee needing to go out of state for an abortion. Sounds like this isn’t an issue. 

48 minutes ago, avoiding injuries said:

KILL THE BABIES!!!

Seriously though, with Plan B available there’s an option for most of the straw arguments I’ve heard supporting abortion. 

*disclaimer- I am neither for or against abortion. I find it to be none of my business what someone else does, and besides, I hate most all of other parents’ kids. 

So if someone was hurting someone very badly, you would walk away because it’s none of your business what someone else does? 

Is that correct? 

1 hour ago, Utilit99 said:

maxipad said what?

I think she right about one thing, woman have control of their bodies , even when they use them for pleasure, which leads sometimes to pregnancy, but then some woman might lose control of their bodies to have someone kill their unborn child.  Shame on them.  God bless

3 hours ago, TimHauck said:

looks like Portnoy agrees with me

Meh, Portnoy isn't really a deep political thinker.     

To me the tell for anyone discussing abortion is that if you are "it's a woman's right to chose" and that's it.   Then you are a shallow, poorly informed person.  You absolutely have to acknowledge the moral issues and the "rights" of the fetus too.    That's why something like 90% of Americans don't believe in late term abortions.   You can't murder an eight month old fetus and then be like "it's her right to make that choice".     So then the whole thing boils down to the "when does life begin question?".    And that's a much bigger, more difficult issue than just "it's a woman's right to chose".

To me, and this just my opinion, but anyone who says "it's a woman's right to chose" and nothing else is a cop out.   They are either too stupid or too gutless to acknowledge the clear moral issues that abortion, and particularly late term abortion, brings with it.    

• Thanks 1

7 minutes ago, Masshole said:

To me the tell for anyone discussing abortion is that if you are "it's a woman's right to chose" and that's it.   Then you are a shallow, poorly informed person.  You absolutely have to acknowledge the moral issues and the "rights" of the fetus too.    That's why something like 90% of Americans don't believe in late term abortions.   You can't murder an eight month old fetus and then be like "it's her right to make that choice".     So then the whole thing boils down to the "when does life begin question?".    And that's a much bigger, more difficult issue than just "it's a woman's right to chose".

To me, and this just my opinion, but anyone who says "it's a woman's right to chose" and nothing else is a cop out.   They are either too stupid or too gutless to acknowledge the clear moral issues that abortion, and particularly late term abortion, brings with it.    

When do you think life begins?  (Seems like the medical consensus currently is around ~22 weeks)

8 minutes ago, Masshole said:

Amen

1 minute ago, TimHauck said:

When do you think life begins?  (Seems like the medical consensus currently is around ~22 weeks)

From what I understand a unborn baby has a heart beat about four weeks into the pregnancy, since that’s the way we can tell if someone is alive, I would say when that heart beat starts that’s life.   

I think as soon as the woman doesn't want to use her body as a life support system, she should be allowed to do so.

Can you image if Trump said these things in the manner that maxipad is saying it? 

Ya ga go bow. 

31 minutes ago, weepaws said:

From what I understand a unborn baby has a heart beat about four weeks into the pregnancy, since that’s the way we can tell if someone is alive, I would say when that heart beat starts that’s life.   

So brain function doesn't matter? Just if something/someone has a heart beat? 

Pretty much explains the majority of the posters here I guess. 

Also, the heartbeat at 4 weeks is incredibly primitive, and is mainly two chambers. 4 chambers aren't really formed until about 9 weeks, and prior to then there aren't really specific blood cells or plasma. 

• Haha 1

When ya see the freaks out there in front of the supreme court, you would think the righties would change their mind and say 'yeah abortion for you would be a good thing, as a matter of fact, its too bad your parents didn't go ahead with it.' 

Also, no one is focking any of those 'people'.

• Haha 1

15 minutes ago, TheNewGirl said:

So brain function doesn't matter? Just if something/someone has a heart beat? 

Pretty much explains the majority of the posters here I guess. 

Also, the heartbeat at 4 weeks is incredibly primitive, and is mainly two chambers. 4 chambers aren't really formed until about 9 weeks, and prior to then there aren't really specific blood cells or plasma. 

A human baby isn’t a something, it’s a human unborn baby.  If someone kills a woman who’s pregnant they get charged with both deaths why would that be? and when both mom and unborn are dead their is no heart beat. 

We wouldn't need so much abortion if we had more sexual education. 

Just now, weepaws said:

A human baby isn’t a something, it’s a human unborn baby.  If someone kills a woman who’s pregnant they get charged with both deaths why would that be? and when both mom and unborn are dead their is no heart beat. 

At what point is it a baby?  What about when it's just a clump of cells?

Just now, peenie said:

We wouldn't need so much abortion if we had more sexual education. 

What percentage of women having abortions do think were unaware that they could get pregnant from unprotected sex?

• Thanks 1

2 hours ago, avoiding injuries said:

KILL THE BABIES!!!

I joked earlier but how many options are there?

1. Abstinence

2. Condom

3. The pill

4. Plan B

5. IUD

6. Birth Control shot

7. Vag ring

8. Patch

9. Internal condom

10 Diaphragm

11. Sponge

12 Spermicide

13. Cervical Cap

14. Tracking fertility

15. Pull out

16. Tube tied

17. Vasectomy

2 hours ago, TheNewGirl said:

So...instead of you logging out, deleting your account, removing your bookmarks, or whatever you need to do to stop coming here....you think that message boards shouldn't allow people to have the ability to speak what they believe because you found it offensive? 

Maxine Waters is implying that black women are the MOST affected...why? Because they get the most abortions? Isn't that offensive as well to other races? Of course not. 

I know....I should log out but I don't.