RaiderHaters Revenge

Roe V Wade overturned!!! Leaked, SCOTUS SHOULD BE IMPEACHED

12 minutes ago, peenie said:

Note:

Not a word from all the famous trans-women. Aren’t they women too?

I can't think of a single famous tranny woman.

Just now, avoiding injuries said:

Does this mean Planned Parenthood loses federal funding?

I didn't think of that. Good one. Does anyone know? God I hope so. I would think the states would have to carry the burden now. 

17 hours ago, TimHauck said:

When do you think life begins?  (Seems like the medical consensus currently is around ~22 weeks)

I think I pretty well outlined my views on abortion in a previous post in another thread.   

Regarding that question - I would say that somewhere around 20 weeks.   But my libertarian side hates that position.   That side of me says the cleanest, most logical thing is for gov't to go nowhere near answering that question.    Which, to me, doesn't mean that gov't should say "go ahead and get an abortion any time in 9 months".    The exact opposite.   Gov't should say "we can't answer that question so life starts at conception".      But my realist side recognizes that could be a tremendously difficult standard to maintain and could place a tremendous burden upon people and society.    So to "split the baby" as they say, I think we should allow abortions up to about 20 weeks and not after that.    But I also recognize that I am on very shaky moral ground with that position.    Which is why I respect the position that all abortion should be illegal even if I don't agree that that should be our gov't's policy.    

• Thanks 1

35 minutes ago, TimmySmith said:

I can't think of a single famous tranny woman.

Caitlyn (Bruce) Jenner

11 minutes ago, peenie said:

Caitlyn (Bruce) Jenner

I'm not sure if he means a woman that thinks she is a man. 

4 minutes ago, Utilit99 said:

I'm not sure if he means a woman that thinks she is a man. 

My point was that trans women who claim that they are truly women would have an opinion about abortion rights if they are aligning themselves with the female gendered community. 

31 minutes ago, peenie said:

My point was that trans women who claim that they are truly women would have an opinion about abortion rights if they are aligning themselves with the female gendered community. 

Oh hell. They think they menstruate. Crazy people should not even be allowed to vote. I really don't care about their opinions on anything unless they just say, "Hey, I'm just doing me, and I am not a freak who thinks I'm actually another sex, or race, or species. I just like wearing high heels".  

19 minutes ago, peenie said:

Caitlyn (Bruce) Jenner

Why would a trans woman care; she can't have babies.  Trans men can tho.

Dang, I think I'm starting to understand these definitions.  :unsure: 

24 minutes ago, jerryskids said:

Why would a trans woman care; she can't have babies.  Trans men can tho.

Dang, I think I'm starting to understand these definitions.  :unsure: 

I know how you feel. I use to be toally confused, but now the words can be tossed around and I get it immediately. Even a basic level two understanding is not an expertise that I wanted in this bizarre field. 

2 minutes ago, Voltaire said:

I know how you feel. I use to be toally confused, but now the words can be tossed around and I get it immediately. Even a basic level two understanding is not an expertise that I wanted in this bizarre field. 

One supreme court justice doesn't know what a woman is. So not everyone has a firm handle on it yet apparently. 

20 minutes ago, Voltaire said:

Once I learned to replace "trans" with "make believe" I was able to start following along:

Trans woman = make believe woman = crazy dude pretending to be a girl

If you call a tranny a "he" that now thinks he's a "she", how does someone inform you that he's now a "she"?

If someone were to say to me, "Jamelda is no longer Jamal, Jamelda identifies as a she." I would ask, "Oh, he cut his dlck off and changed his name? How is he simply not a dlckless he with a girls name?"   

1 hour ago, peenie said:

Caitlyn (Bruce) Jenner

I don't know if he identifies as a woman. He might. But even if he does, that is one single example, and I can't imagine he would weigh in on this topic as a woman.  

5 minutes ago, TimmySmith said:

I don't know if he identifies as a woman. He might. But even if he does, that is one single example, and I can't imagine he would weigh in on this topic as a woman.  

Yes he has. 

what about the Navy guy.

Why are people in California, New York, hell, 85% of the country so mad? Nothing changed for them. 

Just now, KSB2424 said:

Why are people in California, New York, hell, 85% of the country so mad? Nothing changed for them. 

Yep. Liberal caused inflation onthe otherhand affects everyone. Border crisis affects everyone.

• Like 1

35 minutes ago, KSB2424 said:

That's what I'm wondering.  I suppose it's the principle.  Although, they sure weren't mad when people were forced to get vaccines to keep their jobs.

• Thanks 1

You know, to me? This is one of those specifically  enumerated conversations.

When the f*** ever did the Constitution or the BOR list this is something that you can control or not control? 

And I  bet as much as you little geniuses want to get your hackles up. What I mean by that is, I think Congress needs to pass a law that allows this.  You may disagree with me. But I don't believe this is a subject that is adequately contained in our existing jurisprudence/legislation/founding documents. 

I absolutely agree that women and couples should have the right to do what they want to do up until a certain time. For me scientifically it's always been 20 weeks. But I don't think for a minute that Thomas Jefferson knew what a f****** blastocyst was or is. 

As much as I abhor SCOTUS right now, they're right in this regard;. They say, there isn't law sufficient to cover this particular situation. Take this to Congress and let the constituents and their representatives figure it out.

We're not the only country that struggles with this. Pass good law. 

3 minutes ago, wiffleball said:

When the f*** ever did the Constitution or the BOR list this is something that you can control or not control? 

And I  bet as much as you little geniuses want to get your hackles up. What I mean by that is, I think Congress needs to pass a law that allows this.  You may disagree with me. But I don't believe this is a subject that is adequately contained in our existing jurisprudence/legislation/founding documents. 

I absolutely agree that women and couples should have the right to do what they want to do up until a certain time. For me scientifically it's always been 20 weeks. But I don't think for a minute that Thomas Jefferson knew what a f****** blastocyst was or is. 

As much as I abhor SCOTUS right now, they're right in this regard;. They say, there isn't law sufficient to cover this particular situation. Take this to Congress and let the constituents and their representatives figure it out.

Get it the fock out of the federal government. State level only. So easy. And it's done. :thumbsup:

1 minute ago, Utilit99 said:

Get it the fock out of the federal government. State level only. So easy. And it's done. 

2 minutes ago, wiffleball said:
4 minutes ago, Utilit99 said:

Get it the fock out of the federal government. State level only. So easy. And it's done. 

Done. :thumbsup:

I'm not telling you that I disagree. I'm not trying to be argumentative.

But, for example,how do you apply legal Nexus to a child allegedly conceived in New jersey, for a mother who lives in New mexico, and the father who lives in pennsylvania? And now the fetus resides in manhattan? But they intend to travel to Oregon for the procedure?

3 minutes ago, wiffleball said:

I'm not telling you that I disagree. I'm not trying to be argumentative.

But, for example,how do you apply legal Nexus to a child allegedly conceived in New jersey, for a mother who lives in New mexico, and the father who lives in pennsylvania? And now the fetus resides in manhattan? But they intend to travel to Oregon for the procedure?

link? I want to see this case.

And you don't need to capitalize the 'N' in nexus. 

41 minutes ago, Fireballer said:

Not sure what side shes on

That is awesome. It's absolutely precious. It is so great to be alive at a time to see shlt like this.  It's almost soothing to watch the left explode. :lol:

9 hours ago, avoiding injuries said:

Does this mean Planned Parenthood loses federal funding?

I hope so.  

1 hour ago, wiffleball said:

Yeah I don’t understand it either, why can’t woman/couples have the right to kill. Shame. Oh my Soul.  Come quickly Lord.  

1 hour ago, Fireballer said:

Not sure what side shes on

Wow lol.  

:banana:

Dems Pause January 6 Hearings To Call For Insurrection

WASHINGTON, D.C. - Democrats have temporarily pushed pause on the January 6th hearings in order to lead an insurrection against the federal government.

"On January 6th, a branch of our federal government was almost overthrown because politicians used dangerous rhetoric that caused - wait, hold on everyone, I just got the update. Roe's been overturned!" said Representative Adam Schiff. "Okay, well if all the Republicans could please sit tight, there will be a brief recess while our Democratic caucus takes to the streets demanding we overthrow a branch of the federal government."

After closing down their presentation entitled "How Trump Undermined Institutional Authority", Democrats raced to join the crowd surrounding the Supreme Court building. "Rigged! Rigged decision!" shouted Senator Elizabeth Warren. "Judges must no longer be allowed to hold power! We will never abide by an illegitimate decision by an illegitimate court. Fight, fight!" she screamed as beleaguered police arrived in riot gear.

Despite the fact liberal states will still have the most permissive abortion laws in the world outside North Korea, Democrats helpfully painted the Supreme Court's decision as a matter of life and death. "They are literally going to enslave every woman in America and force them to have 17 babies," said Representative Ilhan Omar to a group of mentally unstable lunatics. "Which is why the Supreme Court cannot stand! To the streets!" she shouted, then returned to the House for a speech on why Trump's words were directly responsible for violence.

At publishing time, the January 6 committee had resumed its hearings to the stark sound of no one caring.

I wish it was amazing how hypocritical the dems are, but it is really just standard operating procedures.  They sincerely believe there are two sets of rules which apply depending upon your party affiliation. 

9 hours ago, Utilit99 said:

If you call a tranny a "he" that now thinks he's a "she", how does someone inform you that he's now a "she"?

If someone were to say to me, "Jamelda is no longer Jamal, Jamelda identifies as a she." I would ask, "Oh, he cut his dlck off and changed his name? How is he simply not a dlckless he with a girls name?"   

No you wouldn’t 

2 minutes ago, TimHauck said:

No you wouldn’t 

Yes I would. And I have done that. You on the other hand are a wimp. 

Since most woman/couples don’t even know that they are pregnant until about 2/3 months into their pregnancy in which at that time frame there is indeed a heartbeat. Most of those woman/couples don’t go to a Dr to have the health of the baby checked, the reason that I read from testimonials from woman/couples was that they didn’t want to know , it made is easier to kill opps I mean abort the child.  

From my understanding less then 6% of abortions come from woman that had unconstitutional sex.  

It’s considered double murder if someone kills a pregnant woman and her unborn child, but we call it abortion when a woman/couples make a conscious decision to kill a human.  

Jesus said it would be better for a person that harms a child to have never been born , of Hell is awaiting.  

God Bless. 

The woman in the video above said many times that those that are happy about the reversal of abortion are selfless people that only think about themselves, I say she needs to look at her hand and look at that finger she is pointing, and noice the three pointing back at her self. Talk about a selfish move, that’s what abortion is.   

8 minutes ago, TimHauck said:

No you wouldn’t 

I would , and have also.  

8 minutes ago, weepaws said:

Since most woman/couples don’t even know that they are pregnant until about 2/3 months into their pregnancy in which at that time frame there is indeed a heartbeat. Most of those woman/couples don’t go to a Dr to have the health of the baby checked, the reason that I read from testimonials from woman/couples was that they didn’t want to know , it made is easier to kill opps I mean abort the child.  

From my understanding less then 6% of abortions come from woman that had unconditional  sex.  

It’s considered double murder if someone kills a pregnant woman and her unborn child, but we call it abortion when a woman/couples make a conscious decision to kill a human.  

Jesus said it would be better for a person that harms a child to have never been born , of Hell is awaiting.  

God Bless. 

The woman in the video above said many times that those that are happy about the reversal of abortion are selfless people that only think about themselves, I say she needs to look at her hand and look at that finger she is pointing, and noice the three pointing back at her self. Talk about a selfish move, that’s what abortion is.   

Focking brilliant statement.  :thumbsup: