RaiderHaters Revenge

Roe V Wade overturned!!! Leaked, SCOTUS SHOULD BE IMPEACHED

9 minutes ago, Gepetto said:

They can't carry to term and put the baby up for adoption?

Just saying, I don’t know any pro life people personally who think rape / incest / health are the only reason to have an abortion.

There are around 125k kids available for adoption in the US now and half a million abortions per year. 

8 minutes ago, MDC said:

Just saying, I don’t know any pro life people personally who think rape / incest / health are the only reason to have an abortion.

There are around 125k kids available for adoption in the US now and half a million abortions per year. 

it will be interesting to see how some states deal with this number growing. I suspect, not well.

31 minutes ago, Gepetto said:

They can't carry to term and put the baby up for adoption?

Now you’re cutting planned parenthood out of this transaction. The left needs the money laundering capabilities that PP provides. Pap smears!!

13 minutes ago, Herbivore said:

it will be interesting to see how some states deal with this number growing. I suspect, not well.

Obviously red states will boost social spending and every Republican will adopt a baby. 

1 hour ago, Herbivore said:

59 minutes ago, MDC said:

Typical ignorant focks. 

Over 3 million people have been flooding this nation over the past year and and a half via the southern border. Not including the 800.000 gotaways.

Not a peep out of you. And you think incest is the problem with population in this country. Can liberals get any more stupid?

Abort a kid, kill it's parents. Easy peasy. 

• Thanks 2

21 minutes ago, TimHauck said:

OH BUT IT'S NOT A HUMAN BABY!  GOTCHA!!!!

I think Chomsky tried so hard he's not realizing that Life is indeed Life.  Chomsky is a Grade-A moron.

1 minute ago, EternalShinyAndChrome said:

OH BUT IT'S NOT A HUMAN BABY!  GOTCHA!!!!

I think Chomsky tried so hard he's not realizing that Life is indeed Life.  Chomsky is a Grade-A moron.

No idea who that guy is honestly.  So you’re a vegetarian?

I think abortion limit is like at 14weeks in France and 12 weeks in most other Western European Countries.  (except for the UK.).  

America needed a reset on abortion, people were talking 3rd trimester craziness.  

The freaks needed to be put back in their place. 

• Like 3

6 hours ago, MDC said:

I wasn't talk about pro life people.  I said pro abortion people.  They talk about the very minute amount of abortions (rape, incest, health of mother) to get people sympathetic to their side when the vast majority of abortions are just used as birth control.

2 minutes ago, Gepetto said:

I wasn't talk about pro life people.  I said pro abortion people.  They talk about the very minute amount of abortions (rape, incest, health of mother) to get people sympathetic to their side when the vast majority of abortions are just used as birth control.

I have never personally met any pro choice person who claims that abortion is only for rape, incest or the mother’s health. Maybe they’re out there but I don’t think a lot of pro choice people believe that.

2 minutes ago, Gepetto said:

It's around 1.5% of all abortions are due to rape, incest, ect.  98.5% is elective due to not wanting the baby for whatever other reason.  

• Thanks 1

Belgium, Italy, Finland, Ireland, Germany, Denmark, Belgium, Spain, France......... 12 weeks.   Abortion should be RARE and EARLY.

The Mississippi law makes most abortions illegal after 15 weeks of pregnancy, about two months earlier than Roe and later decisions allow. 

This was why it went back to Supreme Court, Mississippi wanted most at 15 Weeks.  The Freaks wouldn't allow the will of the state to be more in line with Western Europe so now it backfired.  :lol:

• Haha 1

I had a girlfriend in college and just after for 4 years.  She was not on the pill and we used all sorts of methods from rubbers, to pull out, to whatever its called when you look at the time of the month method, sometimes was irresponsible and nothing.  Never had a scare.  We've both had children with our spouses (not with each other). 

I know it happens sometimes but you just don't give a damn if you are getting multiple abortions.  Like a fock it attitude. Like not even trying....

14 minutes ago, KSB2424 said:

Belgium, Italy, Finland, Ireland, Germany, Denmark, Belgium, Spain, France......... 12 weeks.   Abortion should be RARE and EARLY.

This was why it went back to Supreme Court, Mississippi wanted most at 15 Weeks.  The Freaks wouldn't allow the will of the state to be more in line with Western Europe so now it backfired.  :lol:

Yep.

4 minutes ago, KSB2424 said:

I had a girlfriend in college and just after for 4 years.  She was not on the pill and we used all sorts of methods from rubbers, to pull out, to whatever its called when you look at the time of the month method, sometimes was irresponsible and nothing.  Never had a scare.  We've both had children with our spouses (not with each other). 

I know it happens sometimes but you just don't give a damn if you are getting multiple abortions.  Like a fock it attitude. Like not even trying....

I had a girlfriend around the same time of my life in/after college who I did get pregnant using the same methods above. She had an abortion. I never regretted it. 

Obviously she never regretted having my kid either. :D 

We were two employed grads not ready to be parents. Can’t imagine making 2 kids with their GEDs working at Rite Aid or whatever to have a child they don’t want.

16 minutes ago, MDC said:

I had a girlfriend around the same time of my life in/after college who I did get pregnant using the same methods above. She had an abortion. I never regretted it. 

Obviously she never regretted having my kid either. :D 

We were two employed grads not ready to be parents. Can’t imagine making 2 kids with their GEDs working at Rite Aid or whatever to have a child they don’t want.

Would you have wanted her to wait damn near 5 months to do it?  

I guess my point is, as a direct question, what in the hell was wrong with the Mississippi law restricting to 15 weeks for "most" as in except for the very rare life of the mom, etc?   Yes you have pro life people, but when you also add in the sensible pro choice folks they now make up the majority over the weirdos.  That's what happened, Roe vs Wade was built on really bad law and built on a house of cards.   

The pendulum swang to far left and we are self correcting. 

4 minutes ago, KSB2424 said:

Would you have wanted her to wait damn near 5 months to do it?  

I guess my point is, as a direct question, what in the hell was wrong with the Mississippi law restricting to 15 weeks for "most" as in except for the very rare life of the mom, etc?   Yes you have pro life people, but when you also add in the sensible pro choice folks they now make up the majority over the weirdos.  That's what happened, Roe vs Wade was built on really bad law and built on a house of cards.   

Dunno what MS’s law was before but I think they’re banning abortion in nearly all cases right? Good luck with that Mississippi.

Just saying, you’re pretty luck to have not had a scare if you were ever having sex without a rubber, pill, IUD etc. 

And more violence......and crying.......and violence........and crying.   Elected officials outright calling for violence.  

2 minutes ago, MDC said:

Dunno what MS’s law was before 

It's what this whole thing was built upon, it's the case the Supreme Court was listening too.  Come on man.  :dunno:

They went too far. The Hyde amendment was passed.  They came up with some bullshit to get around it.  Also, Obama had full control when he took over. Filibuster proof Senate. He could have passed a law, which would have been in line with the constitution. But then what would they fundraise off of? 

• Like 1

12 minutes ago, KSB2424 said:

It's what this whole thing was built upon, it's the case the Supreme Court was listening too.  Come on man.  :dunno:

I was talking about the pull out method. Horny kids who aren’t necessarily idiots use that a lot and yes you can get someone pregnant and given enough time you probably will. That’s all.

1 minute ago, MDC said:

I was talking about the pull out method. Horny kids who aren’t necessarily idiots use that a lot and yes you can get someone pregnant and given enough time you probably will. That’s all.

Fine.  

I'm just trying to guage where you stand, are you pro choice like Bill Clinton, Joe Biden and most democrats were in the 1990's?  Safe, Rare, and Early!@#!

Or are you going along with the 2020's thought process on abortion?  And you know exactly what I'm saying. 

Just now, KSB2424 said:

Fine.  

I'm just trying to guage where you stand, are you pro choice like Bill Clinton, Joe Biden and most democrats were in the 1990's?  Safe, Rare, and Early!@#!

Or are you going along with the 2020's thought process on abortion?  And you know exactly what I'm saying. 

Just to be clear 2020's thought process on abortions is murdering the babies on day of delivery. Because that is what they wanted with this lawsuit. They wanted to scramble the brains of 9-month-old babies.

That is was democrats stand for these days. 

“I don’t blame you. When I was your age I was knocking them off left and right, but I never did it with nobody’s daughter. You should have given her an ankle bracelet and stuck to jerking off”. - Chubby Galasso (Dolph Sweet), The Wanderers. 

1 hour ago, MDC said:

I have never personally met any pro choice person who claims that abortion is only for rape, incest or the mother’s health. Maybe they’re out there but I don’t think a lot of pro choice people believe that.

I'm not saying they claim it's only for that.  I'm saying that's how they push their agenda and make their argument that abortion is okay.  

1 hour ago, Cdub100 said:

No it isn't- it is what a small fraction of people on the left think and they are stupid. 

There is a fraction of people on the right who believe a woman should be forced to have a child even when raped- they are stupid too. 

1 minute ago, Sean Mooney said:

No it isn't- it is what a small fraction of people on the left think and they are stupid. 

There is a fraction of people on the right who believe a woman should be forced to have a child even when raped- they are stupid too. 

Have you seen and heard these protesters?  Me thinks you are putting your head in the sand. 

2 minutes ago, KSB2424 said:

Have you seen and heard these protesters?  Me thinks you are putting your head in the sand. 

People who are protesting do not represent the whole. 

1 hour ago, Cdub100 said:

Just to be clear 2020's thought process on abortions is murdering the babies on day of delivery. Because that is what they wanted with this lawsuit. They wanted to scramble the brains of 9-month-old babies.

They are sick people. I can’t see how anyone doesn’t just reject the whole lot of them outright. Like I’ve been saying, I can understand why some people can’t bring themselves to vote for a Republican. But how can you vote with these sickos? Just sit it out until the democrats get a grip. 

1 hour ago, KSB2424 said:

Fine.  

Yeah I am more or less safe rate early. But if the choice is essentially banning it like some of these trigger laws or a free for all, I’ll go free for all.

These international companies that are going to pay for their employees to fly to a different state to get an abortion, does that offer extend to their international employees in countries that have more restrictive or an outright ban on abortions? 

2 minutes ago, Hardcore troubadour said:

These international companies that are going to pay for their employees to fly to a different state to get an abortion, does that offer extend to their international employees in countries that have more restrictive or an outright ban on abortions? 

No.
First, they just piss off the local government who may chase them out of the country. Second, there are no virtue signaling plaudit to be won among their woke colleagues.

16 minutes ago, MDC said:

Yeah I am more or less safe rate early. But if the choice is essentially banning it like some of these trigger laws or a free for all, I’ll go free for all.

Interesting thought process 

21 minutes ago, shorepatrol said:

Free for all?  Whoa. Damn. Holy Shiot. 
 I’m not religious at all but that is disgusting.  Jesus. 

28 minutes ago, Hardcore troubadour said:

That's right women. Instead of taking 6 weeks or 12 if you're a federal employee (thank you, President Trump). Your company will pay for you to murder your baby over the weekend so you're back in the office Monday morning making powerpoint charts.

24 minutes ago, shorepatrol said:

Yeah I’d rather no restrictions than essentially an outright ban. I’ll stand by that.

Wow.  I’m honestly surprised a bit.  You mean a baby at 39 weeks just killed?  JFC.  I’m speechless. 

I really hate the abortion debate, but I love the debate that federal government is taking power away from the states, and the entire job of the SC is to prevent that from happening. Really isn't much of a debate.