RaiderHaters Revenge

Roe V Wade overturned!!! Leaked, SCOTUS SHOULD BE IMPEACHED

40 minutes ago, Reality said:

Knew it, like clockwork.

Since the heart isn't fully formed, it's not technically a 'heart'beat. :rolleyes:

Imagine saying something that focking stupid and feeling good about it.

I mean hell, a toddler isn't fully formed, is it really a human?

:doh:

Idiots.

A toddler is a human, yes.  A 6 week old fetus is not. 

13 minutes ago, TimHauck said:

A toddler is a human, yes.  A 6 week old fetus is not. 

But it’s alive. Which means you and MDC  are as dumb as Abrams.  Bang up job.  

2 minutes ago, TimHauck said:

So is a plant

Yup. And if I rip it out by the roots it and throw it in a dumpster it will die. Because it was alive. You’re losing. Bail. 

Just now, Hardcore troubadour said:

Yup. And if I rip it out by the roots it and throw it in a dumpster it will die. Because it was alive. You’re losing. Bail. 

Will ~25% of the country call you a murderer for doing so?

• Like 1

19 minutes ago, TimHauck said:

I guess.  So what? I get called a domestic terrorist and a racist and some other ist’s and phobes and I’m not whining about it. I just say Fock you and move on. So should they if they don’t think it’s true.  

1 hour ago, TimHauck said:

POW! 💥 

• Confused 1

3 hours ago, dogcows said:

The point is that people are blasting her for saying there is no heartbeat at 6 weeks. But that's true since the heart isn’t formed yet. People don’t want to hear it I guess?

It's not true; it is beating, just because it isn't fully formed doesn't mean it isn't beating.  Your author is using the argument of "well, a stethoscope can't hear it, so I'll say it isn't beating, even though I've described how it isn't beating."

"People don't want to hear it" because it is patently false, as shown by your own link.  :dunno: 

16 minutes ago, jerryskids said:

It's not true; it is beating, just because it isn't fully formed doesn't mean it isn't beating.  Your author is using the argument of "well, a stethoscope can't hear it, so I'll say it isn't beating, even though I've described how it isn't beating."

"People don't want to hear it" because it is patently false, as shown by your own link.  :dunno: 

Wait, a non-existent organ is beating? How does that work? Magic?

But you know what, stick to the anti-abortion talking points if you like. The more Republicans block abortion, the more Democrats will win. Kansas was just a warning shot. It’s a losing issue for the GOP but they can’t help themselves.

23 minutes ago, TimmySmith said:

So Stacey Abrams is wrong. Timmy still standing. :lol:

Just because there’s someone out there more stupid than you, doesn’t mean you’re not stupid.

8 minutes ago, TimHauck said:

Just because there’s someone out there more stupid than you, doesn’t mean you’re not stupid.

Was that today's message on the day calendar you wife gave you?

13 minutes ago, TimHauck said:

I’m glad you showed before that the heart is alive and that an abortion is ending a life.  Good work. 

13 minutes ago, Hardcore troubadour said:

I’m glad you showed before that the heart is alive and that an abortion is ending a life.  Good work. 

Weird the hills these idiots die on so they can feel good about murdering babies. 

12 minutes ago, Reality said:

Weird the hills these idiots die on so they can feel good about murdering babies. 

Just say ending a life. Shuts them up every time. 

50 minutes ago, dogcows said:

But you know what, stick to the anti-abortion talking points if you like. The more Republicans block abortion, the more Democrats will win. Kansas was just a warning shot. It’s a losing issue for the GOP but they can’t help themselves.

He's not wrong. Dems are going to win elections on this topic like he points out they did in Kansas. I worry for the Michigan governor, Secretary of State, and Attorney General races. I have no idea what Gretchen Halfwit and the other two witches would have run on had they not gotten this.

1 hour ago, dogcows said:

Wait, a non-existent organ is beating? How does that work? Magic?

Umm, now your position is that the non-existent organ is magic?  :lol:

just take the L on this subject and go lick your wounds.

I agree with your goalpost move on the subject in general tho.

1 hour ago, Hardcore troubadour said:

I don’t feel good about it.  Just think it should be the woman’s choice up to a certain point (around 20-24 weeks when it might be able to survive on its own)

• Haha 1

48 minutes ago, jerryskids said:

Umm, now your position is that the non-existent organ is magic?  :lol:

just take the L on this subject and go lick your wounds.

I agree with your goalpost move on the subject in general tho.

I would think an engineer would be interested in scientific accuracy. The heart is not formed at 6 weeks. A small electric pulse from that bundle of cells is NOT a heartbeat. Also, it’s inaccurate to call it a fetal heartbeat at 6 weeks because it’s not even considered a fetus until 10 weeks; it’s still an embryo. Those cells develop into something recognizable as a human heart between 17-20 weeks.

Regardless of one’s views on abortion, the attacks on Abrams are baseless - she is technically accurate. Don’t take my word for it; the American College of Ob/Gyn lists the medically accurate terms and timeline of development here:

https://www.acog.org/contact/media-center/abortion-language-guide

Perhaps the “gotcha” is meant to make Abrams look heartless (pun intended). We shall see. I think it’s just preaching to the pro-life choir though.

So something that it is growing isn’t alive. Science! 

41 minutes ago, dogcows said:

I would think an engineer would be interested in scientific accuracy. The heart is not formed at 6 weeks. A small electric pulse from that bundle of cells is NOT a heartbeat. Also, it’s inaccurate to call it a fetal heartbeat at 6 weeks because it’s not even considered a fetus until 10 weeks; it’s still an embryo. Those cells develop into something recognizable as a human heart between 17-20 weeks.

Regardless of one’s views on abortion, the attacks on Abrams are baseless - she is technically accurate. Don’t take my word for it; the American College of Ob/Gyn lists the medically accurate terms and timeline of development here:

https://www.acog.org/contact/media-center/abortion-language-guide

Perhaps the “gotcha” is meant to make Abrams look heartless (pun intended). We shall see. I think it’s just preaching to the pro-life choir though.

That page might as well be titled "a handbook on how to use language to justify abortions."

The language we use when discussing reproductive health has a profound impact on what people hear and learn. Much of the language that is colloquially used to describe abortion or discuss health policies that impact abortion has a basis in anti-choice rhetoric and is inherently biased and inaccurate—and at the very least, is not medically appropriate.

The hair-splitting on fetal heartbeat is laughable.  We should call it "embryonic cardiac activity" or "fetal cardiac activity"?  Because they arbitrarily call it an embryo vs. fetus, and cardiac activity vs. heartbeat?  Cmon now...

• Thanks 1

6 hours ago, jerryskids said:

That page might as well be titled "a handbook on how to use language to justify abortions."

The hair-splitting on fetal heartbeat is laughable.  We should call it "embryonic cardiac activity" or "fetal cardiac activity"?  Because they arbitrarily call it an embryo vs. fetus, and cardiac activity vs. heartbeat?  Cmon now...

Also conveniently overlooking Abrams basis for her statement that men are faking this to control women. This is one of their top leaders. :lol:  

They find the leaker yet? The call came from within the house. Shouldn’t be that difficult.  

8 minutes ago, Hardcore troubadour said:

They find the leaker yet? The call came from within the house. Shouldn’t be that difficult.  

The DOJ/FBI are busy with Trump and his family. What makes you think they have the time or the "motivation" to look into these petty matters. Kind of like not  looking into Hunter's laptop. 

47 minutes ago, Hardcore troubadour said:

The MSM hailed this person as a hero, I infer the Democrats also thought this, the DOJ serves at the whim of the Democrats, no investigations then.....

2 hours ago, RLLD said:

The MSM hailed this person as a hero, I infer the Democrats also thought this, the DOJ serves at the whim of the Democrats, no investigations then.....

Exactly. And the libtards continue to screech that the DOJ/ FBI isn’t politicized. 

9 hours ago, jerryskids said:

What she said is accurate, according to a non-partisan well-respected international organization of 60,000 doctors. You don’t like it? Fine. But what she said is technically correct, according to most experts in the field.

And the electrical activity doesn’t make a sound - it is an electrical impulse that the ultrasound machine manufactures a sound from.

Again,  lots of people are mad because somebody stated facts using accurate medical terminology. Both of which are antithetical to MAGA world.

I think abortion should remain legal and available.  

The people who need it are lower value people, mostly they are sluts, and as a result we do not want them rearing children.  Look at the kind of children they are producing when they actually decide to be parents.

It keeps the population under control, lowers crime, I think its a huge win for society. It is murder, I acknowledge this, not going to hide from it. But I accept it. 

27 minutes ago, dogcows said:

What she said is accurate, according to a non-partisan well-respected international organization of 60,000 doctors.

So you believe those same doctors are in cahoots with men to hold back women with fake heart noise.  :lol: 

3 minutes ago, RLLD said:

I think abortion should remain legal and available.  

The people who need it are lower value people, mostly they are sluts, and as a result we do not want them rearing children.  Look at the kind of children they are producing when they actually decide to be parents.

It keeps the population under control, lowers crime, I think its a huge win for society. It is murder, I acknowledge this, not going to hide from it. But I accept it. 

If this logic were prevalent 50 years ago you likely wouldn't be here today.  :P

Just now, Strike said:

If this logic were prevalent 50 years ago you likely wouldn't be here today.  :P

You are pretty much spot on correct. 😔

So glad Aaron Judges biological mother did the right thing instead of ending his life in the womb. 

11 minutes ago, Hardcore troubadour said:

So glad Aaron Judges biological mother did the right thing instead of ending his life in the womb. 

Did he or she say that was on the table?

54 minutes ago, dogcows said:

What she said is accurate, according to a non-partisan well-respected international organization of 60,000 doctors. You don’t like it? Fine. But what she said is technically correct, according to most experts in the field.

And the electrical activity doesn’t make a sound - it is an electrical impulse that the ultrasound machine manufactures a sound from.

Again,  lots of people are mad because somebody stated facts using accurate medical terminology. Both of which are antithetical to MAGA world.

They are partisan, on this subject anyway.  It is clear from the language of your link.  And I don't know what makes them well-respected, unless you define "well-respected" as "loving to abort babies and provide linguistic tricks to justify it."

That being said, a beat doesn't need to make a sound to be a beat; any repetitive rhythm in any medium would qualify.  She said it doesn't have one.

I suppose this is akin to the general difference between the pro-life and pro-abortion crowds.  I believe life begins at conception; you don't.  I believe that a developing heart with a cardiac beat is a heartbeat; you don't.  In the end the pro-abortion definition only serves to help assuage people who vacuum brains out of skulls. :dunno: 

• Thanks 2

18 minutes ago, jerryskids said:

They are partisan, on this subject anyway.  It is clear from the language of your link.  And I don't know what makes them well-respected, unless you define "well-respected" as "loving to abort babies and provide linguistic tricks to justify it."

That being said, a beat doesn't need to make a sound to be a beat; any repetitive rhythm in any medium would qualify.  She said it doesn't have one.

I suppose this is akin to the general difference between the pro-life and pro-abortion crowds.  I believe life begins at conception; you don't.  I believe that a developing heart with a cardiac beat is a heartbeat; you don't.  In the end the pro-abortion definition only serves to help assuage people who vacuum brains out of skulls. :dunno: 

Here is what she actually said:

“There is no such thing as a heartbeat at six weeks,” Abrams, who is running a campaign centered on abortion access to unseat Georgia Gov. Brian Kemp (R), said during a panel discussion in Atlanta on Tuesday. “It is a manufactured sound designed to convince people that men have the right to take control of a woman’s body away from her.”

You clearly have a strong opinion on abortion, but she is accurate. There is no heartbeat because there is no heart. And the flutter of electrical activity doesn’t make a sound; so it is also accurate to say that the sound is manufactured by the ultrasound machine.

The accurate medical terminology existed before the pro-life movement came up with a bunch of terms like “fetal heartbeat,” “partial birth abortion,” and “late term abortion.” It’s hilarious that you consider these terms, created by a political movement, to be the non-partisan ones, and the proper medical terminology to be “pro-abortion.” 

As for ACOG, they’ve been around since the 1950s and most Ob/Gyns are members.

11 minutes ago, dogcows said:

You clearly have a strong opinion on abortion, but she is accurate. There is no heartbeat because there is no heart. And the flutter of electrical activity doesn’t make a sound; so it is also accurate to say that the sound is manufactured by the ultrasound machine.

The accurate medical terminology existed before the pro-life movement came up with a bunch of terms like “fetal heartbeat,” “partial birth abortion,” and “late term abortion.” It’s hilarious that you consider these terms, created by a political movement, to be the non-partisan ones, and the proper medical terminology to be “pro-abortion.” 

What else would one call a late term abortion? Words hurt you.  Sorry. 

12 minutes ago, dogcows said:

I don't know how you can read that link and see it as anything other than "how to justify abortions."  Here, I'll help you:

Don't use "womb," because it "can be used to apply emotional value to a human organ."  Use "uterus" instead.

Don't use "partial-birth abortion," it is "graphic, inflammatory language."  Use "intact dilation and evacuation."

Don't use "elective abortion," the "unnecessary descriptor of “elective” can be used to differentiate between reasons for abortion care and diminish the value of the abortion care that many patients need."

Abortion definition:  "Abortion is a medical intervention provided to individuals who need to end the medical condition of pregnancy.

Since we are being nitpicky with words, they clearly are being inaccurate or at minimum incomplete with their use of "need."  They should use or include "want," should they not?

In the end this all serves to allow the doctors to go home and feel good about themselves.

"Hey honey, how was your day?"

"Pretty good.  I induced the end of a few embryonic cardiac activities and performed one intact dilation and evacuation."  :thumbsup: 

• Haha 1

I didn’t hear much about abortion at all for years. Weird that the GOP chose this moment in time to start pushing this weirdo Christianist chit. They’re going to lose some winnable elections this fall by nominating freaks like Mastriano.

• Thanks 2
  • Sad 1

14 minutes ago, jerryskids said:

I don't know how you can read that link and see it as anything other than "how to justify abortions."  Here, I'll help you:

Don't use "womb," because it "can be used to apply emotional value to a human organ."  Use "uterus" instead.

Don't use "partial-birth abortion," it is "graphic, inflammatory language."  Use "intact dilation and evacuation."

Don't use "elective abortion," the "unnecessary descriptor of “elective” can be used to differentiate between reasons for abortion care and diminish the value of the abortion care that many patients need."

Abortion definition:  "Abortion is a medical intervention provided to individuals who need to end the medical condition of pregnancy.

Since we are being nitpicky with words, they clearly are being inaccurate or at minimum incomplete with their use of "need."  They should use or include "want," should they not?

In the end this all serves to allow the doctors to go home and feel good about themselves.

"Hey honey, how was your day?"

"Pretty good.  I induced the end of a few embryonic cardiac activities and performed one intact dilation and evacuation."  :thumbsup: 

100% correct