RaiderHaters Revenge

Roe V Wade overturned!!! Leaked, SCOTUS SHOULD BE IMPEACHED

3 minutes ago, craftsman said:

Where did I endorse banning abortion on a federal level. Quote me the post where I said that  I only said that it's at the state level now like it should be.

You said Graham’s proposal wouldn’t be contradicting state’s rights

Just now, TimHauck said:

You said Graham’s proposal wouldn’t be contradicting state’s rights

Which post? I don't even know Graham's proposal or what's in it. The supreme court put it at the state level like they should have.

4 minutes ago, craftsman said:

Which post? I don't even know Graham's proposal or what's in it. The supreme court put it at the state level like they should have.

Here’s an even better idea. Instead of leaving it to each state to decide, why not leave it to each individual to decide?

• Thanks 1

1 minute ago, dogcows said:

Here’s an even better idea. Instead of leaving it to each state to decide, why not leave it to each individual to decide?

You could say that about anything. 

11 minutes ago, dogcows said:

Fine. No money for it either. 

22 minutes ago, craftsman said:

The one I already quoted where you said “it’s going to vary by state.”  You quoted one of my posts about Graham’s proposal when you wrote that.

10 minutes ago, TimHauck said:

The one I already quoted where you said “it’s going to vary by state.”  You quoted one of my posts about Graham’s proposal when you wrote that.

It will vary by state. The supreme court already voted on it. I don't know what Graham's proposal is and I don't care about it.

Who focking cares about proposal's? Every two bit politician has a dozen proposals.

2 minutes ago, craftsman said:

It will vary by state. The supreme court already voted on it. I don't know what Graham's proposal is and I don't care about it.

Who focking cares about proposal's? Every two bit politician has a dozen proposals. 

Then you shouldn’t have replied to my post specifically discussing Graham’s proposal…

I care about proposals when it proves people to be liars.

11 minutes ago, TimHauck said:

Then you shouldn’t have replied to my post specifically discussing Graham’s proposal…

I care about proposals when it proves people to be liars.

You are a fraud. This is a general topic. You are a major liar in every topic. And if someone proposes something, how does that make them liars? So he wants it to be a federal law. So what? It's a proposal, it's not a lie. 

10 minutes ago, craftsman said:

You are a fraud. This is a general topic. You are a major liar in every topic. And if someone proposes something, how does that make them liars? So he wants it to be a federal law. So what? It's a proposal, it's not a lie. 

When you made that post, you literally quoted me talking about Graham’s proposal, dumbass. 

The lie is claiming that Roe v Wade should have been overturned because it should be up to the states, which Graham did claim, and then doing something completely contrary to that like propose a federal law.

• Thanks 1

24 minutes ago, Gladiators said:

TimHauck seems to be getting pretty worked up lately. I’m thinking he’s overdue for another booster.

No doubt about it. Maybe with some luck he'll catch a bit of that fentanyl he voted for to be let into this country. And he can have a good time enjoying it. Maybe he can then relax a bit.

39 minutes ago, TimHauck said:

When you made that post, you literally quoted me talking about Graham’s proposal, dumbass. 

The lie is claiming that Roe v Wade should have been overturned because it should be up to the states, which Graham did claim, and then doing something completely contrary to that like propose a federal law.

It should be up to the states. 

40 minutes ago, Gladiators said:

TimHauck seems to be getting pretty worked up lately. I’m thinking he’s overdue for another booster.

He would better off getting some truth serum. 

12 minutes ago, craftsman said:

It should be up to the states. 

So you disagree with Graham’s proposal then?

20 minutes ago, TimHauck said:

So you disagree with Graham’s proposal then?

I said it 5 times, I don't know what his propsal is. All I know, is it's now up to the states.

Just now, craftsman said:

All I know, is it's now up to the states.

And you want it to stay that way,  correct?

4 minutes ago, TimHauck said:

Someone take away this guys question mark. You would think his father invented it. 

6 minutes ago, TimHauck said:

Is this how simple government proposals are? Was the "Inflation Reduction Act" as simple as that? It had nothing to do with 500 other things not based on actually reducing inflation? 

I have NO idea what proposal you are talking about and what any details there are in it.

Go fock yourself.

21 minutes ago, craftsman said:

Is this how simple government proposals are? Was the "Inflation Reduction Act" as simple as that? It had nothing to do with 500 other things not based on actually reducing inflation? 

I have NO idea what proposal you are talking about and what any details there are in it.

Go fock yourself.

https://www.lgraham.senate.gov/public/_cache/files/3065785d-86b8-4d36-986a-72aa1c8f100c/protecting-pain-capable-unborn-children-from-late-term-abortions-act-.pdf

On 9/23/2022 at 6:39 PM, craftsman said:

The DOJ/FBI are busy with Trump and his family. What makes you think they have the time or the "motivation" to look into these petty matters. Kind of like not  looking into Hunter's laptop. 

Yes. Or like Pakistan "looking for" bin Laden. There was a lot of money to be made "looking for" him. 

9 hours ago, Hardcore troubadour said:

He thinks he lays some kind of trap. It’s comical.  

It's boring and predictable, have no idea why people engage with that account.

20 hours ago, Gladiators said:

I think you mean "woked up"

On 9/15/2022 at 6:40 AM, TimHauck said:

Maybe this was discussed in Justin’s thread, but what exactly would a civil war look like?   People knocking on doors asking for your political affiliation before shooting you?  Plus with so much of the country not really paying attention to politics at all, I just can’t see it happening.

If anything I could maybe see a revolt against the government or something if there’s another Great Depression, but I can’t imagine a civil war happening amongst the citizens.

Maybe the military turning on the Democrat led government.

On 9/25/2022 at 1:11 PM, Gepetto said:

Thanks for proving my point!

On 7/25/2022 at 9:25 PM, Voltaire said:

I saw this electoral lifesaver being tossed/used from a mile away and so, of course the Dems are going to use it. Abortion has been the sacred cow for the Democratic Party for as long as any of us can remember. It's a singular issue that carries a lot of weight with a good number of voters, especially at the state level. This state rep's analysis of the situation regarding which version of the bill gets passes is likely accurate.

• Like 1

On 9/25/2022 at 1:11 PM, Gepetto said:

But I thought the right was claiming the military is “woke” now. So which is it?

No need to waste anymore time on this debating this Libs. We already won, SC made their ruling.

7 minutes ago, DonS said:

So now we have a pro abortion, pro women's rights SC justice, who admittedly doesn't know what a women is, and now this:

"Men can have pregnancies, especially trans men," Kumar answered.

Do any of you liberal democrats want to start backing smart people from now on?

Remember the good old days when Planned Parenthood only had to worry about providing abortions for women? Simpler times. 

1 hour ago, dogcows said:

But I thought the right was claiming the military is “woke” now. So which is it?

You thought wrong.

On 9/22/2022 at 2:08 PM, TimHauck said:

A toddler is a human, yes.  A 6 week old fetus is not. 

If a fetus is not human what is it?  

When does it become human and why?

6 minutes ago, Baker Boy said:

If a fetus is not human what is it?  When does it become human and why?

When it’s born, IMO, because it is outside of the mother’s body.

Which is why I think abortion should be illegal after around 20 weeks, since that’s when it could live outside the mother’s body

13 minutes ago, craftsman said:

:lol:

Note I was only answering the question of when it should be considered a “human,” not when I think abortion should be illegal (also edited my post to add clarification).

29 minutes ago, TimHauck said:

When it’s born, IMO, because it is outside of the mother’s body.

Which is why I think abortion should be illegal after around 20 weeks, since that’s when it could live outside the mother’s body

Science says you are wrong. Where are you getting these facts?