RaiderHaters Revenge

Roe V Wade overturned!!! Leaked, SCOTUS SHOULD BE IMPEACHED

5 minutes ago, TimHauck said:

So the folks that think mothers having abortions should be charged with murder (I know this does not include you) think that’s the case starting with conception, correct?

It's not against the law to have an abortion during early term of pregnancy so I don't think people think those mothers that abort (legally) should be charged for murder.  They could argue it is murder though.  Abortion = murder.  The unborn has no say in an abortion and the mother chose to abort.  As did the doctor. 

Also, I find it odd you calling the pregnant woman mother.  Calling her mother at that stage kind of indicates you do understand the unborn is human life, even between 1 day and 20 weeks.

Murder, by definition, is the unlawful killing of another.  It's arbitrary based upon the laws in place at the time of the abortion.  So can we please stop with the talk about murder.  Unless we're talking back alley abortions no one is committing murder when performing abortions.  Even place like PP stop performing abortions in states where it isn't legal.

Most women that get one are using abortion as birth control. This also is a fact. 

I see @TimHauckhas a bunch of questions again; it's important that he gets them answered, so that he can ask even more questions!  :thumbsup:

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

28 minutes ago, Gepetto said:

It's not against the law to have an abortion during early term of pregnancy so I don't think people think those mothers that abort (legally) should be charged for murder.  They could argue it is murder though.  Abortion = murder.  The unborn has no say in an abortion and the mother chose to abort.  As did the doctor. 

Also, I find it odd you calling the pregnant woman mother.  Calling her mother at that stage kind of indicates you do understand the unborn is human life, even between 1 day and 20 weeks.

I’m just trying to follow the logic of someone like @Baker Boy, who seems to be saying there’s no difference between a newborn baby and a newly conceived one. If that’s the case, then he (or anyone that thinks all abortion is murder) should think anti-abortion laws should start at conception.

51 minutes ago, Gepetto said:

It's not against the law to have an abortion during early term of pregnancy so I don't think people think those mothers that abort (legally) should be charged for murder. 

Sorry, this is a bit out of date. Abortion is actually banned from the moment of conception in some states now since Roe got overturned: Idaho, South Dakota, Wisconsin, Arizona, Texas, Oklahoma, Missouri, Arkansas, Louisiana, Mississippi, Alabama, Tennessee, Kentucky, and West Virginia.

• Thanks 2

40 minutes ago, dogcows said:

Sorry, this is a bit out of date. Abortion is actually banned from the moment of conception in some states now since Roe got overturned: Idaho, South Dakota, Wisconsin, Arizona, Texas, Oklahoma, Missouri, Arkansas, Louisiana, Mississippi, Alabama, Tennessee, Kentucky, and West Virginia.

Nice. :thumbsup:

58 minutes ago, dogcows said:

Yeah this is kinda what I was getting at.

There have been multiple comments in here saying things like “why does it magically become a person at 20 (or whatever #) weeks?” usually followed up with “life begins at conception.”

So, if pro-lifers are being consistent, they should want abortion illegal after fertilization.  And yet only 2 people voted for that in my poll.

11 minutes ago, TimHauck said:

There have been multiple comments in here saying things like “why does it magically become a person at 20 (or whatever #) weeks?” usually followed up with “life begins at conception.”

So, if pro-lifers are being consistent, they should want abortion illegal after fertilization.  And yet only 2 people voted for that in my poll.

Who do you want to kill and when? 

12 minutes ago, TimHauck said:

As a pro-abortionist, shouldn't you want abortion legal up until birth?  To be consistent and all.  :dunno: 

14 minutes ago, TimHauck said:

The thing is, most people who are pro-life are somewhere in the middle on the cutoff date. That’s part of the reason the GOP is underperforming right now. High inflation, border issues, Biden’s unpopular, and yet Dems are poised to GROW their majority in the Senate? If the 14 states mentioned above had passed some reasonable legislation instead of 100% bans, it might be a different story. These extreme bans are not popular, as many polls (including yours here) show.

4 minutes ago, jerryskids said:

As a pro-abortionist, shouldn't you want abortion legal up until birth?  To be consistent and all.  :dunno: 

No, I think I’m being consistent by saying it should be allowed as long as the baby can not survive outside of the mother’s body.   Once it is possible to live outside the mother’s body, if they’re planning to have an abortion, they should deliver it.

6 minutes ago, TimHauck said:

No, I think I’m being consistent by saying it should be allowed as long as the baby can not survive outside of the mother’s body.   Once it is possible to live outside the mother’s body, if they’re planning to have an abortion, they should deliver it.

That's an arbitrary number; there is no go/no-go time that I know of.

9 minutes ago, TimHauck said:

You are a murderer supporter. Good job peanut. 

40 minutes ago, dogcows said:

Dems are poised to GROW their majority in the Senate? 

🤣

38 minutes ago, jerryskids said:

That's an arbitrary number; there is no go/no-go time that I know of.

There is a minimum that has actually survived.  21 as far as I know.  As I said earlier though I think it makes sense to move it up as the technology improves (and I’m probably OK setting the legal limit at 20 weeks which is technically less than any baby has survived).

Nebraska law is abortions up to 20 weeks.  Although the state University Medical Center has never allowed abortions.  I guess that's what Planned Parenthood is for although it should be named Abortion Clinic or more accurately Unborn Human Kill Factory.

9 hours ago, Gepetto said:

Nebraska law is abortions up to 20 weeks.  Although the state University Medical Center has never allowed abortions.  I guess that's what Planned Parenthood is for although it should be named Abortion Clinic or more accurately Unborn Human Kill Factory.

:thumbsup:

Has there been an uptick in women dying due to the repeal of Roe? We were told there would be. 

Bump for @MDC

On 5/4/2022 at 2:34 PM, Alias Detective said:

I know.  I bumped an old MDC thread and it was removed within seconds only to have a PM from you MDC regarding it.  You are a rat.  I wasn't going to say anything but since you brought it up, I felt the need.

Remember now fuckstick?

2 minutes ago, Alias Detective said:

Bump for @MDC

Remember now fuckstick?

Nope. Are you claiming I deleted it with my mod powers or that my mod buddy did it? 

Send me the PM and maybe I’ll remember it then. :thumbsup: 

You bumped an old thread by MDC and he deleted it?  And that proves he reports threads?  huh?

3 minutes ago, MDC said:

Nope. Are you claiming I deleted it with my mod powers or that my mod buddy did it? 

Send me the PM and maybe I’ll remember it then. :thumbsup: 

I’m claiming you PM’d me about the post YOU made.  Do you remember?  We can start there.  If you lie and say you don’t remember, well, you are lying welching scum.  Your choice big boy.

You show me the pm lier.  I had to delete PM’s.

3 minutes ago, GutterBoy said:

You bumped an old thread by MDC and he deleted it?  And that proves he reports threads?  huh?

Shut up you idiot.

2 minutes ago, Alias Detective said:

I’m claiming you PM’d me about the post YOU made.  Do you remember?  We can start there.  If you lie and say you don’t remember, well, you are lying welching scum.  Your choice big boy.

I already said no and asked you to send me the PM I supposedly sent you because I don’t remember it. I definitely didn’t refer to my wife as a “f buddy”, don’t have mod powers myself, don’t report threads and don’t have any particular in with the mods. 

Go ahead and post wherever I sent you. 

• Confused 1

Just now, MDC said:

I already said no and asked you to send me the PM I supposedly sent you because I don’t remember it. I definitely didn’t refer to my wife as a “f buddy”, don’t have mod powers myself, don’t report threads and don’t have any particular in with the mods. 

Go ahead and post wherever I sent you. 

I don’t have it MDC.  I’m not full of .  I may have the wife and fucck buddy messed up but it was important enough you needed it deleted.  Maybe it was an ex you were referencing.  I can’t be fully certain.  I do know it happened and will let it go.  I know the truth and if you don’t remember , maybe you need to start Donepezil and rivastigmine.

Just now, Alias Detective said:

I don’t have it MDC.  I’m not full of .  I may have the wife and fucck buddy messed up but it was important enough you needed it deleted.  Maybe it was an ex you were referencing.  I can’t be fully certain.  I do know it happened and will let it go.  I know the truth and if you don’t remember , maybe you need to start Donepezil and rivastigmine.

I see. So to summarize:

A year or 2 ago, you bumped a thread in which I referred to my wife or an ex girlfriend as a fock buddy. This thread vanished, because I’m a mod or one of my mod buddies deleted it. I then messaged you privately, saying some unspecified thing about it. This proves something.

Excellent job as usual Alias Detective! You’ve proved a thing. Nobody knows what that thing is but you vaguely remember it dammit!

:first: 

This AD dude is coming off as seriously unhinged.

Maybe chill out a little friend.  The innerwebs aren't that much of a serious business you know. 

21 minutes ago, Alias Detective said:

Bump for @MDC

Remember now fuckstick?

If it was a thread he started, couldn't he have just deleted it himself?

1 minute ago, BeachGuy23 said:

This AD dude is coming off as seriously unhinged.

Maybe chill out a little friend.  The innerwebs aren't that much of a serious business you know. 

Truth.  I just can’t stand people who lie..