12 hours ago, Hardcore troubadour said:

Russian disinformation 

is it dis or mis? I get so confused.

1 hour ago, edjr said:

is it dis or mis? I get so confused.

Mis is a mistake. Dis is on purpose. 

• Thanks 1

57 minutes ago, Boots11234 said:

I haven’t seen it but heard it’s pretty convincing. 

facts tend to be like that :) 

Clint Eastwood?

This is the kind of thing I always suspected.  All of those challenges for recounts were dumb; the problem was never counting the ballots, the problem was stuffing the boxes.

I'll definitely watch, thanks for posting @Big Guy :thumbsup:

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

The only thing that will happen is these traitors won't be carrying their cell phones with them when they steal future elections. 

Weird how this same technology was used to round up trespassers from Jan 6th within hours but here we are half a year later and not one of these insurrectionists has been arrested. 

• Like 2

1 minute ago, 5-Points said:

The only thing that will happen is these traitors won't be carrying their cell phones with them when they steal future elections. 

Weird how this same technology was used to round up trespassers from Jan 6th within hours but here we are half a year later and not one of these insurrectionists has been arrested. 

A couple of years ago the NYT did a report about how accurate cell ping technology is. It’s admissible in court. 

4 minutes ago, Hardcore troubadour said:

A couple of years ago the NYT did a report about how accurate cell ping technology is. It’s admissible in court. 

Hence, none of those traitors will ever see the inside of a courtroom. 

From what I've read there are plenty of holes in this movie and D'Souza intentionally leaves information out. If anyone gives this a watch, you should probably watch or read some of the critiques as well and make up your mind with all of the information available.

1 minute ago, Brad GLuckman said:

From what I've read there are plenty of holes in this movie and D'Souza intentionally leaves information out. If anyone gives this a watch, you should probably watch or read some of the critiques as well and make up your mind with all of the information available.

Have you seen it? 

1 minute ago, 5-Points said:

https://www.bitchute.com/video/oUxVva4yWsuu/

It's pretty compelling considering their criterion and extrapolated results. Give it a look. 

I might. My point is that anyone viewing a documentary that has an obvious agenda should take that into account. Same can be said for any of Michael Moore's films. 

Just now, Brad GLuckman said:

I might. My point is that anyone viewing a documentary that has an obvious agenda should take that into account. Same can be said for any of Michael Moore's films. 

If you're going to read the critiques and subsequently caution people against watching the film, don't you think you should view the film yourself? I mean, how do you know the critiques have any merrit if you haven even seen the film? 

9 minutes ago, 5-Points said:

If you're going to read the critiques and subsequently caution people against watching the film, don't you think you should view the film yourself? I mean, how do you know the critiques have any merrit if you haven even seen the film? 

I did not caution people against watching the film. I cautioned people that D'Souza has an agenda and I've read he leaves information out. Like I said - I might watch it out of curiosity, but I usually try not to watch films like this (including films by Michael Moore) for the same reason I don't watch MSNBC, CNN, or Foxnews.

1 minute ago, Brad GLuckman said:

I did not caution people against watching the film. I cautioned people that D'Souza has an agenda and I've read he leaves information out. Like I said - I might watch it out of curiosity, but I usually try not to watch films like this (including films by Michael Moore) for the same reason I don't watch MSNBC, CNN, or Foxnews.

His agenda was proving voter fraud and he did a pretty bang up job. Do you have any links to the critiques? I'd love to read them. 

6 minutes ago, 5-Points said:

His agenda was proving voter fraud and he did a pretty bang up job. Do you have any links to the critiques? I'd love to read them. 

Google it, there are quite a few but here's one from the Washington Post. I read this article after listening to a podcast called Breaking Points discuss the film

https://www.washingtonpost.com/politics/2022/05/11/2000-mules-offers-least-convincing-election-fraud-theory-yet/

11 minutes ago, Brad GLuckman said:

Google it, there are quite a few but here's one from the Washington Post. I read this article after listening to a podcast called Breaking Points discuss the film

https://www.washingtonpost.com/politics/2022/05/11/2000-mules-offers-least-convincing-election-fraud-theory-yet/

They don't refute what was claimed in the movie, they just claim that its dubious.

In addition to the geo-tracking evidence, the movie contained video evidence of those geo-tracked people dropping stacks of ballots into multiple drop boxes. 

They also tracked quite a few of those same people at the antifa riots that took place the previous summer. 

Is it definive? No. Does it suggest an investigation at least on the same scale of the Jan 6th investigation is warranted? Absolutely. 

So what if some of it is true? Just ignore it? 

1 hour ago, Hardcore troubadour said:

So what if some of it is true? Just ignore it? 

Of course. Their side "won."  No need to look any further. 

The fact that all the lefty talking heads came out to chant how "the 2020 election was the most secure election in American history" ad nauseam should be enough to convince any logical person that it wasn't. 

• Like 1

54 minutes ago, 5-Points said:

The fact that all the lefty talking heads came out to chant how "the 2020 election was the most secure election in American history" ad nauseam should be enough to convince any logical person that it wasn't. 

It’s so obvious there was massive amounts of fuckery afoot. 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

7 hours ago, Hardcore troubadour said:

It’s so obvious there was massive amounts of fuckery afoot. 

But there's no proof of widespread voter fraud.

• Haha 1

6 hours ago, 5-Points said:

And the counter to that is it didn’t need to be widespread. 

By the way, there are quotes attributed to Trey gowdy about this so-called movie. Trey gowdy has disowned every single quote going so far as to say that not only was he not at the screening he didn't even know there was a movie.

Turns out, those quotes come from Rush Limbaugh's brother.

16 hours ago, 5-Points said:

We all won, since Joe's policies have greatly improved everyday life for American citizens. 😆

I’ll put it on the next time I’m in the mood for a cringe comedy.

It’s not as funny as Fahrenheit 9/11 

On 5/15/2022 at 10:40 PM, 5-Points said:

Really?  What do you call illegal vote harvesting?

• Like 1

On 5/15/2022 at 11:58 AM, Brad GLuckman said:

Shocking that your sources say what you want to hear so you can intentionally remain ignorant and stay in denial of the truth.  This is why the left hates free speech so much. 

• Thanks 1

On 5/16/2022 at 7:42 AM, wiffleball said:

By the way, there are quotes attributed to Trey gowdy about this so-called movie. Trey gowdy has disowned every single quote going so far as to say that not only was he not at the screening he didn't even know there was a movie.

Turns out, those quotes come from Rush Limbaugh's brother.

Relevance??? Just quit looking for it and blame those like yourself for nothing but you and your lack of transparency and denial. 

• Like 1