21 minutes ago, Herbivore said:

who are the other 3?

Exactly

Never saw the movie. But to all the idiots saying you cant prove a negative - stop being an idiot.  That doesn't, or at least shouldn't apply in the voting process.  The voting system should absolutely include in its processes the ability to verify that each casted vote is valid.  

FFS.   :doh:

• Like 1

11 minutes ago, 5-Points said:

Exactly

no, I'm asking you. Who could be on the other 3 ballots?

17 minutes ago, Herbivore said:

no, I'm asking you. Who could be on the other 3 ballots?

Anybody, legal or otherwise. There would be no way of proving who dropped those ballots or who filled them out. 

9 hours ago, 5-Points said:

Somebody drops 5 ballots in a drop box. One of which is his and another is his wife's. When questioned he says, "I dropped my wife's and my ballot in the box." They discover that his and his wife's ballots were found in said box. 

"Our investigation has determined that he dropped his and his wife's ballots in the box, which is perfectly legal." 

Bored libs. "Debunked!"

Why do you think 5 ballots were dropped?  The people who made the movie literally admitted they had no proof of fraud.

SMH

11 hours ago, 5-Points said:

If that looks like "all in backing" to you, I don't know what to tell you. 

I stand by what I said at the time. I have no opinion on any "new development" as it is water under the bridge, at this point. 

TTV didn’t prove their claims and nobody else has disproved them. 

TTV has offered no evidence to back up their claims.  No one has to disprove what they say, it's up to TTV to provide evidence to support what they say.

Take the L.

11 hours ago, 5-Points said:

Anybody, legal or otherwise. There would be no way of proving who dropped those ballots or who filled them out. 

it couldnt just be anybody. it would need to be for a registered voter and then that person would have to have not voted, and there are ways of proving.