Sign in to follow this  
BunnysBastatrds

Lingerie Yeah Or Nah (NSFW)

Unless you're wearing that to clean the house, do laundry, dishes, etc.... It's a waste of time.

If we're about to fock, I'm not going to stop you from taking off your clothes so I can admire your lingerie. Hurry up and get nekkid.  :mad:

• Thanks 1
  • Sad 1

There are certain outfits or I guess lingerie that I would enjoy watching them walk around the house in like casually on a weekend or night in… the outfit would lead to sex…

but the concept of lingerie in a “let me change into something more comfortable” sense has always confused me. Just take your clothes off. I don’t need a fashion show. 

• Haha 1
  • Sad 1

I get a bigger chubby watching my girl workout.  :banana:

• Thanks 1

32 minutes ago, Cruzer said:

I don't think there IS a bigger chubby than your girl.

• Haha 1

2 hours ago, Brad GLuckman said:

Lingerie is what women think men want because Victoria's Secret is good at marketing.

Maybe there are guys out there that like buying their wife many different matching bra's and panties so she can model the lingerie for them.

Just throwing that idea out there, i think i read about that on the internet somewhere.

2 hours ago, WhiteWonder said:

There are certain outfits or I guess lingerie that I would enjoy watching them walk around the house in like casually on a weekend or night in… the outfit would lead to sex…

but the concept of lingerie in a “let me change into something more comfortable” sense has always confused me. Just take your clothes off. I don’t need a fashion show. 

What if you wanted a fashion show?

Good looking women in any very small clothing is good thing. 

Am I going crazy?

9 minutes ago, KSB2424 said:

Good looking women in any very small clothing is good thing. 

Am I going crazy?

No. 

What's with the neck scarfs?  Is that a target for choke focking those b1tches? 

36 minutes ago, wiffleball said:

Simple white cotton works for me.

Yer mom knows how to work them granny panties. :wub:

1 minute ago, DonS said:

Yer mom knows how to work them granny panties. :wub:

Depends.

• Haha 1

I use to like lingerie, sure. But now that I've gotten so use to closeups of unclothed hot lesbians kissing, licking, and groping each other, I don't make time for it.

11 hours ago, 5-Points said:

Unless you're wearing that to clean the house, do laundry, dishes, etc.... It's a waste of time.

If we're about to fock, I'm not going to stop you from taking off your clothes so I can admire your lingerie. Hurry up and get nekkid.  :mad:

This is a good point.    My wife has a couple of lingerie type things.   I have her put them on when we're going to get busy.    But the thing comes flying off about 30 seconds after we hit the sheets, so what's the point?    

• Thanks 1

9 hours ago, Cruzer said:

Yeah great, then when she stops and turns into Roseanne Barr in 2 years. Never date a chick that goes to the gym, unless it's short term. Eventually they will stop. 

15 hours ago, 5-Points said:

Yea it’s nice to come home and have your girl wearing it but other than that, just take your clothes off and let’s do this 

• Thanks 1

See, here's the problem that b****** haven't figured out. There was a reason for modesty back in the day. It wasn't a moral thing It was an economic thing. Women have one great asset. New Diddy. Literally back in the day, showing a little ankle would turn guys on because that's the only thing that they could see.

Today, women show everything but their clit. And I'm sure that's just around the corner.

The idea of guys getting a peek of something is ridiculous in an era when women wear yoga pants that show how many children they've had and tops that show literally everything but the areola.

Then you throw in the fact that 99% of the websites are p***. And the era of mystery, the concept of women farming out flashes of nudity like they are moments of gold ...

Has gone away. 

& They've done it to themselves. Its as if Zales started giving away diamonds.

Way too much cloth to be considered lingerie, imo.  They look like grandma's panties.  My wife has bikinis with less.  Micro thongs or go home, I don't want to fok grandma.

I wonder if this breaks down by age?  For me, as a 50+ year old man.  I LOVE seeing my women in cute panties, lingerie etc.  Yeah we are gonna get to the secks of course, but man....that's just such a wonderful thing to see.   I guess for me I don't need to just jump her bones the minute we are ready....I want to look at her, appreciate how sexy she can look in underwear.

• Thanks 1

1 hour ago, supermike80 said:

I wonder if this breaks down by age?  For me, as a 50+ year old man.  I LOVE seeing my women in cute panties, lingerie etc.  Yeah we are gonna get to the secks of course, but man....that's just such a wonderful thing to see.   I guess for me I don't need to just jump her bones the minute we are ready....I want to look at her, appreciate how sexy she can look in underwear.

Eh. I’m in my 30s and nothing has changed for me since I was a teenager. I definitely appreciate the view and like to take my time… I’ve never enjoyed “quickies” because I enjoy the build up and foreplay and teasing etc. 

i would just rather take off her clothes than go through a production of having her change into lingerie. If she sneaks off and comes back wearing the lingerie, okay… bonus. But once we have started I’ve had girls put lingerie on after already being half naked it it’s like ehhh okay. 

not anti lingerie or anything though 

15 hours ago, edjr said:

Yeah great, then when she stops and turns into Roseanne Barr in 2 years. Never date a chick that goes to the gym, unless it's short term. Eventually they will stop. 

Not Asian women - they don't blow up. A hot asian workout girl in her 20's will still be rocking in her 40's and beyond. 

12 hours ago, Djgb13 said:

Yea it’s nice to come home and have your girl wearing it but other than that, just take your clothes off and let’s do this 

One Christmas I was in Fredericks or Vic Secret. The hotties were all there doing sales and asking what I’m looking for. Me: Something hot I can’t wait to remove. Sales Hottie: What size is she???   Me: She’d eat you for lunch. Something red green and see through.   Hottie: How about this???   I looked at it and threw it on the floor.  Me: Perfect. Wrap it up.

8 hours ago, Cruzer said:

Not Asian women - they don't blow up. A hot asian workout girl in her 20's will still be rocking in her 40's and beyond. 

They have them on the LPGA. Don't have to look far

Sure, I'll wear it if you ask really nicely.

On 5/4/2022 at 9:09 PM, wiffleball said:

Simple white cotton works for me.

They soak up the chloroform better?  :dunno: 

• Haha 1

12 hours ago, Cruzer said:

They’re less likely to but it still happens for sure

I like lingerie for several reasons.  One, a little mystery can be sexy, especially in this age where you can see infinite nekkid women on the internet.  Two, it generally makes the woman feel sexy to wear it, which makes her more into it, which is a good thing.  Three, it's a little throwback to younger days when you had to feel through garments to work your way into the fleshy goodness.

But I also agree with others that once the action starts in earnest, a lot of that stuff needs to come off.  That's why I like stuff that doesn't need to. Like say a sheer robe -- keeps her a little warmer (extra bonus) and provides easy access to the fun parts.

On 5/6/2022 at 7:08 AM, edjr said:

They have them on the LPGA. Don't have to look far

And the Inbee Park chunks on the tour aren’t hot Asian workout girls.