Sign in to follow this  
Utilit99

Pittsburgh Steelers unreal schedule.

2 minutes ago, Cruzer said:

I'm not too considered about Wash....but Philly is coming for sure, and don't sleep on NY. 

We have a lot of question marks heading into this season: LG and C still, LT bcoz Tyron can't be counted on for more than 10 games, loss of Amari at WR and Gregory at DE, still no real answer at S, and Gallup will be for the 1st 3 weeks. Then there's our (already) slow/unexplosive RB who be 1 year older and still counting $18m against the Cap..... And Dak, which one are we getting? The one who lit it up the first few weeks - or the $40m guy who looked lost the 2nd half of the season. :dunno:

Hurts is a below average QB who can be game planned against.  He's afraid to throw in tight windows.  He's RG3, but smaller.  He's no one to worry about.  I'd be more concerned about Washington than Philly.

I do agree with the problem areas you're seeing with the Cowboys, I feel the same way, but when I see Detroit, Chicago, Jacksonville, etc on their schedule, I'm like... yeah, most teams' backups can beat them.  Daniel Jones blows too.  I wouldn't be concerned about the Giants either.  I think they're vying for the #1 pick next April.

I pretty much gave the Cowboys a loss on every "tough" road game (4), and a loss on 1 of their 3 tough home games.  I just happen to see that the other 10 games are made up of division games which should be a cake walk and 4 other games against 4 of the worst teams in the league.  I see 10-0, but maybe they're 9-1 or 8-2.