edjr

The S&P 500 is having its worst year so far in six decades.

23 minutes ago, Horseman said:

Nope.  You started with this

Which I'm still waiting for a link for.  

Don't you even remember what you post?

Well in relation to the current discussion, that comment only said “not everyone” pays cash…

So you are denying criticizing people in multiple threads for having a mortgage?  Or just nitpicking once again because both times you combined it with having a car payment? (Another completely normal thing to have of course)

The people I work with don’t make a ton of money. Good hard working people. And the little bit of money they could afford to put into their 401k has had to be reduced so they can make their now bigger monthly nut. And now they won’t get as much of a write off come tax time. Democrats, the ones allegedly looking after these people, screw them at every turn. Some of them are starting to get it though. And they don’t give a Fock about the Ukraine , abortion or equity. 

26 minutes ago, Horseman said:

Here is a short video that might help explain it for the illiterates.  

Haven’t the extra unemployment benefits been gone for awhile now?

1 minute ago, TimHauck said:

Haven’t the extra unemployment benefits been gone for awhile now?

A year. But there is still plenty of free money flowing. Lots of states have their own give aways going on. 

On 8/17/2022 at 8:56 AM, Horseman said:

You probably owe a mortgage and make payments on a car. You are highly unqualified and nobody should take you seriously.  

I think “nobody should take you seriously” is basically a synonym for idiot, numbnuts

Why would I want no mortgage if my interest rate is 2.75? Or lower? I can do more  with that money elsewhere and get the write off on the mortgage interest. Am I missing something here? 

1 minute ago, Hardcore troubadour said:

Why would I want no mortgage if my interest rate is 2.75? Or lower? I can do more  with that money elsewhere and get the write off on the mortgage interest. Am I missing something here? 

No, horsesh1t has no idea what he's talking about.  Holding a low rate mortgage is pretty much free money, plus deductible.

15 minutes ago, Shooter McGavin said:

No, horsesh1t has no idea what he's talking about.  Holding a low rate mortgage is pretty much free money, plus deductible.

Yeah. I guess at todays interest rates cash is the move, but not sub 3 interest rates. 

5 minutes ago, Hardcore troubadour said:

Yeah. I guess at todays interest rates cash is the move, but not sub 3 interest rates. 

Even at higher rates.  It's almost always smart to hold a mortgage.

1 hour ago, Shooter McGavin said:

Even at higher rates.  It's almost always smart to hold a mortgage.

Sounds like something a guy that won't ever be able to pay off his mortgage would say.  

2 hours ago, TimHauck said:

I think “nobody should take you seriously” is basically a synonym for idiot, numbnuts

:cry:

3 minutes ago, TimHauck said:

Well if it isn’t Mr. semantics himself…

You’re not the dumbest person that posts here, but you better hope Vomit and Mooney don’t die.  

• Haha 1

3 hours ago, Hardcore troubadour said:

I agree but with the higher standard deduction far less people can deduct it than used to be able to

3 hours ago, Hardcore troubadour said:

People voting for Democrats that wreak the economy and try to raise capital gains tax. 

At some point the issue becomes where to put all the money and the risk isnt worth carrying leverage. 

18 minutes ago, Shooter McGavin said:

:lol:

It's all you got. 🤣

7 hours ago, Shooter McGavin said:

Message boards are a prefect example because how people type and write is really the only thing you have to judge intelligence.

I could go on all day because you're the absolute worst. But I wont because its foking childish.  

2 minutes ago, Horseman said:

It's all you got. 🤣

I could go on all day because you're the absolute worst. But I wont because its foking childish.  

Do you not understand that I copied and pasted that from your post?  You can't be this dumb.  I even linked your post.

This has to be an act, right?

• Haha 1

Just now, Shooter McGavin said:

Do you not understand that I copied and pasted that from your post?  You can't be this dumb.  I even linked your post.

This has to be an act, right?

Confirmed liar. 

Manchild. 

2 minutes ago, Horseman said:

Confirmed liar. 

Manchild. 

Lololol you really are an idiot.  I bet you have a mortgage and a car payment

• Haha 1

5 minutes ago, TimHauck said:

Lololol you really are an idiot.  I bet you have a mortgage and a car payment

Zero liabilities. 

One more question while HOTWIFE finishes oiling up before we head out, it's still early on the west coast. Is this how you life losers plan to spend your Friday night? 

Just now, Horseman said:

Zero liabilities. 

One more question while HOTWIFE finishes oiling up before we head out, it's still early on the west coast. Is this how you life losers plan to spend your Friday? 

Your wife oils herself up before going out?  Is she a wrestler?  Or just trying to squeeze through the door?

• Haha 1

4 minutes ago, Horseman said:

Zero liabilities. 

One more question while HOTWIFE finishes oiling up before we head out, it's still early on the west coast. Is this how you life losers plan to spend your Friday night? 

Hope you have a good prenup

1 minute ago, Shooter McGavin said:

Your wife oils herself up before going out?  Is she a wrestler?  Or just trying to squeeze through the door?

What? 🤣

Oil makes tan legs shine in short dresses and high heels. How do you not know this? Oh yeah, keep forgetting who I'm talking to. 

Hope you have a good prenup

No need. Someone was saying Vomit is on wife #3, is that true?  

Usually "men" that cant keep a woman have to keep lowering their standards to fine one that sticks. 

So, this is all you life losers have planned huh? 

7 minutes ago, Horseman said:

What? 🤣

Oil makes tan legs shine in short dresses and high heels. How do you not know this? Oh yeah, keep forgetting who I'm talking to. 

Does this pig like hot Cheetos?

4 minutes ago, Shooter McGavin said:

Does this pig like hot Cheetos?

Gotta split. But you know 5-5 130 DD isnt a pig, especially compared to your 3rd wife. We know that. 

She never eats junk food and always has meat and potatoes waiting when I get home while she eats salad. Works for me. 

I enjoy this topic, but you know, I enjoy it more in real life so enjoy your life loser rage posting tonight while you sit at home in your miserable life.  👍

• Sad 1

1 minute ago, Horseman said:

Gotta split. But you know 5-5 130 DD isnt a pig, especially compared to your 3rd wife. We know that. 

She never eats junk food and always has meat and potatoes waiting when I get home while she eats salad. Works for me. 

I enjoy this topic, but you know, I enjoy it more in real life so enjoy your life loser rage posting tonight while you sit at home in your miserable life.  👍

Enjoy your night, digby.

2 hours ago, TimHauck said:

Well if it isn’t Mr. semantics himself…

Did you just accuse someone of useing semantics? Bahhahahahahahahahahahahhaahahahahahha 🤡

7 minutes ago, shorepatrol said:

Did you just accuse someone of useing semantics? Bahhahahahahahahahahahahhaahahahahahha 🤡

Yup.  I already called out how you people think I like to nitpick, yet this idiot was trying to say that somehow 30% = “most”

Yup.  I already called out how you people think I like to nitpick, yet this idiot was trying to say that somehow 30% = “most”

"You people" ??? Focking racist, fascist pos. 

I want to take the time to thank the moderators here. Of the 5 forums I belong to, this is the only one that lets things go unless someone says something truly threatening or vulgar.

This makes for very interesting threads, even if one is only reading it and not making any comments of their own.

Thank you FF today forums!

13 hours ago, TimHauck said:

5 minutes ago, Horseman said:

Link?

23 hours ago, TimHauck said:

Agree.  For most people that aren’t as rich as you and can’t afford to buy in cash, home prices dropping isn’t going to save them much except on the down payment.

22 hours ago, Horseman said:

30%, nearly a third paid in cash in 2021.

Just now, TimHauck said:

So where is it I said "most" .  You even put it it quotes you dumb fok.  

Just now, Horseman said:

So where is it I said "most" .  You even put it it quotes you dumb fok.  

Why the hell were you arguing with me if you agreed dumbass. 

Just now, TimHauck said:

Why the hell were you arguing with me if you agreed dumbass. 

Congratulations. You just pushed past Vomit for the dumbest poster here.