Sign in to follow this  
wolves111

Jerry Jeudy Arrested

Yikes!  what did he do?  you got a link?

12 minutes ago, Ray_T said:

Yikes!  what did he do?  you got a link?

Details aren't out yet. Just came across the last 30 minutes.

Tweet

See new Tweets

Conversation

6hY4pWcB_normal.jpg

Unfortunately I’ve just confirmed that Broncos WR Jerry Jeudy has been arrested by the Arapahoe County police. Details to follow but obviously not good.

Sorry about the failed attempt to post the link. Nonetheless it's not good for him or anyone who drafted him.

• Thanks 1

Just now, AxeElf said:

Tampering with a domestic violence enhancer?  That's new...

I didnt even know that was a thing. 

Maybe I'm getting too old and I'm not with the times.

in the old days people would go to jail for beating someone up or punching someone in the face.  Now apparently this is what the kids are doing....

This could be all kinds of things... like using your car to block someone from leaving, jacking with the phone/cable lines into a house, etc. 

8 minutes ago, Mike FF Today said:

so is this like domestic violence related?   

We'll see what happens.  My initial stance is usually with the players until more info comes out.  They often seem to be targets for money grubbers.

Someone must be really wanting to do domestic violence to be taking a "domestic violence enhancer".  :blink:

Per ESPN article:

Colorado doesn't have specific statutes for domestic violence, but the state has domestic violence enhancements to the statutes that already exist.”

Ok, so the charge is not "tampering with a domestic violence enhancer," but "tampering," with a domestic violence aspect that makes it more serious.  Basically he tampered with (removed) property belonging to his child's mother with the intent of causing her injury, inconvenience, or annoyance.  If it was just some random person, it would just be tampering, but given that he has a relationship with the victim, there is the domestic violence aspect.

So who brought the charges in the first place?

Sounds like mom had a moment of vengefulness, but then realized she didn't really want to destroy her Paycheck's career.

or her lawyer told her that if Jeudy stops making money the child support will be substantially less because that is based on his income.

Then she realized she was hurting herself and decided to drop the charges.

I saw a blurb on this.  He took the woman's .. wallet - AND BABY ITEMS - and locked them in HIS car.

I obviously don't know the whole story here, but from what I've heard, it's ridiculous to state this as domestic violence.

If it's a crime, then it's simply petty theft. All the woke BS today, you can never be sure what's going on a lot of the time.

With King Roger in power, who knows? He may get Ray Rice flashbacks and suspend him for the entire season, but in reality, this shouldn't have much effect at all on the field.

1 hour ago, polecatt said:

I obviously don't know the whole story here, but from what I've heard, it's ridiculous to state this as domestic violence.

If it's a crime, then it's simply petty theft. All the woke BS today, you can never be sure what's going on a lot of the time.

With King Roger in power, who knows? He may get Ray Rice flashbacks and suspend him for the entire season, but in reality, this shouldn't have much effect at all on the field.

It’s not woke BS you idiot. In CO they have a different category if it involves a domestic relationship :doh:

7 hours ago, IGotWorms said:

It’s not woke BS you idiot. In CO they have a different category if it involves a domestic relationship :doh:

He's talking about it on a national level, not specifically Colorado law.

12 minutes ago, TBayXXXVII said:

He's talking about it on a national level, not specifically Colorado law.

Oh okay then :wacko:

8 hours ago, IGotWorms said:

1 hour ago, IGotWorms said:

Oh okay then :wacko:

Apologize idiot. 

15 hours ago, IGotWorms said:

Proverbs 15:1. A gentle answer turns away wrath, but a harsh word sits up anger, you owe that person apology. 

4 hours ago, IGotWorms said:

Go fock yourself, creep

Ephesians 4:31-32.  Let all bitterness and wrath and anger and clamor and slander be put away from you, along with all malice. Be kind to one another , as God in Christ forgave you.  

I forgive you.  

Thanks. 

• Haha 1

23 hours ago, IGotWorms said:

Lick my balls

On 5/13/2022 at 8:30 AM, AxeElf said:

Ok, so the charge is not "tampering with a domestic violence enhancer," but "tampering," with a domestic violence aspect that makes it more serious.  Basically he tampered with (removed) property belonging to his child's mother with the intent of causing her injury, inconvenience, or annoyance.  If it was just some random person, it would just be tampering, but given that he has a relationship with the victim, there is the domestic violence aspect.

Either she got to him, or he got to her 😑

I dont think it matters.  this does not look like something that would get him suspended.   Its more goofy than anything.

its only news if he follows it up with something more serious.   my gut tells me this isnt something to concern yourself with unless more issues arise.

On 5/15/2022 at 3:30 AM, weepaws said:

Proverbs 15:1. A gentle answer turns away wrath, but a harsh word sits up anger, you owe that person apology. 

Ephesians 4:31-32.  Let all bitterness and wrath and anger and clamor and slander be put away from you, along with all malice. Be kind to one another , as God in Christ forgave you.  

I forgive you.  

Thanks. 

Damn paws. You sure know alot of religious verbs.

The only one I know is Austin 3:16  "I just whipped your @ss"

19 hours ago, polecatt said:

we all suspected this was coming.

I do not honestly expect the league to do anything about this.    maybe a fine if Goodell is in a foul mood the day its done.

it seemed more goofy than anything

2 hours ago, Kopy said:

Damn paws. You sure know alot of religious verbs.

The only one I know is Austin 3:16  "I just whipped your @ss"

It’s what his ex wives heard right before the beatings started.  

I don’t understand why society keeps praising these men that beat up woman 🧐

1 hour ago, Ray_T said:

we all suspected this was coming.

I do not honestly expect the league to do anything about this.    maybe a fine if Goodell is in a foul mood the day its done.

it seemed more goofy than anything

Yup.  I generally take the players side, initially, in instances like these.  It's usually brought on by someone who's trying to get a payday.

7 hours ago, TBayXXXVII said:

Yup.  I generally take the players side, initially, in instances like these.  It's usually brought on by someone who's trying to get a payday.

I'm not sure I was on anybody's side on this one.   seemed goofy from the beginning.

goofy that it happened, goofy that the cops got involved and just goofy all around.

it just sounded like some people on both sides may have needed to grow up a bit.

10 hours ago, weepaws said:

It’s what his ex wives heard right before the beatings started.  

I don’t understand why society keeps praising these men that beat up woman 🧐

The same reason society wants to praise some women for killing babies, but all that's a different discussion

4 hours ago, polecatt said:

The same reason society wants to praise some women for killing babies, but all that's a different discussion

Amen. 

6 hours ago, polecatt said:

The great Reset isn't about replacing Americans with illegals, although it certainly will over time. No, the great reset is about replacing God with humanism. Started by removing school prayer in 1962 when Madylyn Murray, a married woman who had an affair, got pregnant, joined the communist Castro group, and sued the government along with the ACLU to remove God from children's lives.

Of course, abortion followed, then gay marriage, and now we're looking down the barrel of a moral gun. I guess that's why I love FF. It gives me shelter from an evil world.

9 hours ago, Ray_T said:

I'm not sure I was on anybody's side on this one.   seemed goofy from the beginning.

goofy that it happened, goofy that the cops got involved and just goofy all around.

it just sounded like some people on both sides may have needed to grow up a bit.

I could've been more clear.  When I said I'm on the players side, I meant that my initial reaction is to think claims like this are generally false or at the very least, an overreaction or exaggerating of the event to make the player look worse or guilty of something in order to gain an upper hand of sorts.

TL/DR version?  My initial take is that the player isn't likely to be guilty of the accusation.

6 hours ago, wolves111 said:

Started by removing school prayer in 1962

As long as there are algebra tests, there will be prayer in school.