Cloaca du jour

Baby Formula Shortage...

Um...cant women breast feed?  My wife would BF and store the extra in the freezer.  She would pump at work and freeze it.  My kids didnt switch completely for like 10 months.

I understand the convenience...but seriously...flop a boob out like nature intended.

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

2 minutes ago, Cloaca du jour said:

Um...cant women breast feed? 

Bruh. Stop

Imagine going to the mall food court and seeing 30 crapper busting fatties with their tats hanging out? 

Not all women can breast feed, it just doesn't work sometimes. 

Once they start formula, they don't want mommy. 

there may be more

• Haha 1

Just now, edjr said:

Bruh. Stop

Imagine going to the mall food court and seeing 30 crapper busting fatties with their tats hanging out? 

Its amazing we survived then.

• Thanks 1

Just now, Cloaca du jour said:

Formula started in the 40s.

Baby formula...hah! Spoiled kids... All I had was a wall with lead paint to lick and I turned out fine!

• Haha 2

8 minutes ago, Cloaca du jour said:

also, 30 years ago not all moms were CBF, most weren't America is gross. 

2 guys arguing about breast feeding...thats the geek club I know!!

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 2

3 minutes ago, Cloaca du jour said:

2 guys arguing about breast feeding...thats the geek club I know!!

Most of us have breasts!

• Haha 1

I believe the issue is that some major producer like up in Michigan was shut down due to some quality issues and until its able to restore the chain there will be shortages.  This one should not be confused with the many other instances of Biden's failed policies. 

• Thanks 1

2 hours ago, edjr said:

Bruh. Stop

Once they start formula, they don't want mommy. 

there may be more

You hang out at the mall food court?

I'm waiting for someone on the Left to connect this shortage to a justification for why we need Roe v Wade.  :thumbsup: 

Glad to see the MSM finally covering this. Before it was only on alt right sites, which means it wasn’t true, of course. But now it is. 

1 minute ago, Hardcore troubadour said:

Glad to see the MSM finally covering this. Before it was only on alt right sites, which means it wasn’t true, of course. But now it is. 

Nothing is real until it stamped for approval to distribute by the liberal extremist "fact" checkers.  

8 minutes ago, Utilit99 said:

You hang out at the mall food court?

Your mom likes doing things in public. Who am I to say no?

2 hours ago, Cloaca du jour said:

Um...cant women breast feed?  My wife would BF and store the extra in the freezer.  She would pump at work and freeze it.  My kids didnt switch completely for like 10 months.

I understand the convenience...but seriously...flop a boob out like nature intended.

Bette Midler slammed for ‘obtuse' tweet on baby formula shortage telling mothers, 'TRY BREASTFEEDING'

'Bette, respectfully, this is a very bad take,' wrote former NARAL head Ilyse Hogue.

https://www.foxnews.com/media/bette-midler-slammed-obtuse-tweet-baby-formula-shortage-mothers-try-breastfeeding

Gays should be able to adopt. They can’t breast feed. Neither can other adoptive parents. Just using the same rationalization that pro choice people do. Taking the small minority and presenting it as the whole. Like when shithead Mooney try’s to tell you some bumpkin can’t get condoms so abortion should be legal. 

40 minutes ago, RLLD said:

I believe the issue is that some major producer like up in Michigan was shut down due to some quality issues and until its able to restore the chain there will be shortages.  This one should not be confused with the many other instances of Biden's failed policies. 

Katie Pavlich on baby formula shortage: 'There's a big government scandal brewing here'

Timeline of how the White House was caught off guard is 'obvious,' Fox News contributor says

https://www.foxnews.com/media/baby-formula-shortage-biden-border

21 minutes ago, edjr said:

Your mom likes doing things in public. Who am I to say no?

My mom's dead. And you still hang out at the mall?

1 hour ago, Cloaca du jour said:

Im gonna start a milk maid business..wet nurses R Us!!

If you need someone to suck their bresticles to get the milk flowing, I'm your huckleberry.  :thumbsup: 

2 hours ago, Utilit99 said:

My mom's dead. And you still hang out at the mall?

That’s what makes it hot 

1 hour ago, jerryskids said:

If you need someone to suck their bresticles to get the milk flowing, I'm your huckleberry.  :thumbsup: 

Like starting a siphon for stealing gas. 

Like anyone at the Geek Club knows. Unless it’s grandkids your average Geek left child-rearing years a decade-plus ago 👴 

1 hour ago, jerryskids said:

You are in!!!  First person I call!!

2 minutes ago, wiffleball said:

Um, I have some baby formula the ladies can swallow...

Your breast milk?

3 minutes ago, Utilit99 said:

Your breast milk?

No, that's for me. It took me 50 years to stretch my nipples that far.

1 hour ago, DonS said:

Like starting a siphon for stealing gas. 

If you blow instead of suck, their face will blow up like a freaking zit. Freaks them the hell out.

You can milk anything with nipples.

7 hours ago, Cloaca du jour said:

Many babies didn't.

Informative thread here:

Wow. I didn't know Bette Middler posted here.

I heard the govt was dumping formula bottles down the drain to get people to buy the govt formula.

You know that's weird. Because Ive pumped at work too. Never crossed my mind to freeze it though...

3 minutes ago, GutterBoy said:

I heard the govt was dumping formula bottles down the drain to get people to buy the govt formula.

Nah they're sending it all to the border.  Because a couple pallets of formula will solve a national shortage.

You know I remember when we made babies old-fashioned way. We didn't have some fancy formula like we're Mr wizard or something. They just showed up one day. As punishment from god. And after we punched our girlfriend, we married her like decent human beings.

Was a better time back then.

7 hours ago, Mike Honcho said:

Baby formula...hah! Spoiled kids... All I had was a wall with lead paint to lick and I turned out fine!

You too?  Maybe that is why we never win a tooth...

• Haha 1

5 hours ago, Baker Boy said:

Wash Post fact-checker calls uproar over Biden sending baby formula to border amidst shortage 'faux outrage'

Formula shortages hit 43% the first week of May

https://www.foxnews.com/media/wash-post-fact-checker-calls-uproar-biden-sending-baby-formula-border-amidst-shortage-faux-outrage

Saw this and was thinking the same. Also, there’s NO shortage of formula in Europe. Not only that, it’s 1/3 the price as here in america and isn’t made with harmful materials.