Cloaca du jour

Baby Formula Shortage...

17 minutes ago, Sean Mooney said:

Explain what violent crime has to do with teaching.

I misunderstood. I thought we were talking about life as a whole. Nice to hear you’re doing the same/ better. Good for you. Wish we were all as fortunate. 

1 hour ago, Sean Mooney said:

Would you at least agree that "hip to do so" does not make it "easy to do so"?

How would you define easy?  To say you are non=binary?  Pretty easy.  Whack off body parts?  I don't know.  :dunno:

6 hours ago, jerryskids said:

How would you define easy?  To say you are non=binary?  Pretty easy.  Whack off body parts?  I don't know.  :dunno:

As something that will be smooth from a social, emotional, and psychological perspective. 

1 hour ago, Sean Mooney said:

As something that will be smooth from a social, emotional, and psychological perspective. 

Bwahahahahahahah

Tim Hack once again proving he’s a focking dumb ass and a liar. “I have only seen half a pallet at most on the border”. Yea right you focking loser. There are WAREHOUSES full of formula. Further proof that whenever a liberal, especially on this board, opens their mouth you can bet a lie is coming out 

https://www.tiktok.com/t/ZTdGqMpwd/?k=1

22 minutes ago, Djgb13 said:

Tim Hack once again proving he’s a focking dumb ass and a liar. “I have only seen half a pallet at most on the border”. Yea right you focking loser. There are WAREHOUSES full of formula. Further proof that whenever a liberal, especially on this board, opens their mouth you can bet a lie is coming out 

He exposed himself once again as an untrustworthy hack when he went back to last week to find the tweet that fit his narrative. The news had broken post those tweets, but he went with the old ones. 

20 minutes ago, Hardcore troubadour said:

He exposed himself once again as an untrustworthy hack when he went back to last week to find the tweet that fit his narrative. The news had broken post those tweets, but he went with the old ones. 

Of course. Nothing comes out his or the rest of the board liberals mouths but lies and deceit 

15 minutes ago, Djgb13 said:

Of course. Nothing comes out his or the rest of the board liberals mouths but lies and deceit 

Well at least he's not telling everyone he's a doctor.

11 minutes ago, GutterBoy said:

Well at least he's not telling everyone he's a doctor.

Do you ever post about the actual topic of the threads? Or do you just post attacks all day under various aliases?

1 hour ago, Reality said:

Problem solved.

That awesome line from "Meet The Parents" isn't as funny now since the apparent answer is "yes"??? 

I like her follow up comment:

Another good reply:

10 hours ago, Djgb13 said:

Thanks for actually posting something Doc.  Not sure why HT was refusing to. 

But I see why I didn’t see all this supposed proof…Rep. Cammack has 2 twitter accounts.  So she’s contributing to the fake accounts!  But I digress.  I was only looking at the “Rep. Cammack” account, however she tweeted some other stuff from her personal account, including this where that video is from:

However, I still don’t see any proof of more than 1 pallet of formula.  She even admits the warehouse includes “diapers, wipes and clothing.”  I bet it probably includes all the food and supplies they give to the people there, as evidenced by the applesauce right above the 1 shelf of formula (think I also saw some cases of water).  A zoomed out picture of a bunch of boxes that you can’t read isn’t proof that there’s formula in those boxes.  She didn’t have a problem taking a zoomed in photo of the formula they did have, so not sure why she couldn’t have taken a photo of a pallet or at least more boxes similar to the one she was provided of powdered milk.

Some more photos from her trip here:

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-10823567/GOP-Rep-Kat-Cammack-rages-huge-stockpile-baby-formula-border-center.html

You can see some of the photos (also seen in the video) are of the same shelf pictured earlier in the thread, with one shelf of formula and applesauce above and below.  There is another zoomed in photo of formula, which may or may not be the same shelf - it is the same brand though, so at most I’m seeing evidence of 1 pallet.

Back to the rest of the country, even most of the photos of the “shortage” still show like 20-40% full shelves, also supported by the chart in the Daily Mail article.  So it’s not like we’re completely out of formula, it’s just that people may not be able to get the same kind they usually get.

That said, I do agree the government could have done more initially to help ease the shortages, as Cammack agrees that sending some formula to the border has no impact on the national shortage.  But it does sound like they finally are doing something.

23 minutes ago, TimHauck said:

HT, any actual proof of more than 3 pallets?

Yes

Don’t provide it HT. Now that COVID is no longer a big deal, Tim has the time to scour Twitter in search of the evidence.

Just now, Gladiators said:

Don’t provide it HT. Now that COVID is no longer a big deal, Tim has the time to scour Twitter in search of the evidence.

I did.  It’s not there

5 minutes ago, Gladiators said:

Don’t provide it HT. Now that COVID is no longer a big deal, Tim has the time to scour Twitter in search of the evidence.

Oh, I won’t. I just know it’s more. I’m armed with common sense and experience. 3 pallets is laughable, unworthy of discussing. Hack knows this. But his hacking knows no end. 

6 minutes ago, TimHauck said:

I did.  It’s not there

You proved it’s no more than three pallets? Link? 

5 minutes ago, Hardcore troubadour said:

You proved it’s no more than three pallets? Link? 

I proved there is no proof of more than 3 pallets (or more than 1 for that matter).

6 minutes ago, Hardcore troubadour said:

Oh, I won’t. I just know it’s more. I’m armed with common sense and experience. 3 pallets is laughable, unworthy of discussing. Hack knows this. But his hacking knows no end. 

I already did the math.  3 pallets can probably feed the babies in US custody at the border for a month.

2 minutes ago, TimHauck said:

I proved there is no proof of more than 3 pallets (or more than 1 for that matter).

I already did the math.  3 pallets can probably feed the babies in US custody at the border for a month.

You’re the one that made the claim. It’s on you to prove it, that’s how it works. Now get to steppin ya Fockin hack 

1 hour ago, Hardcore troubadour said:

You’re the one that made the claim. It’s on you to prove it, that’s how it works. Now get to steppin ya Fockin hack 

Trolling 2/10.  Can't really prove a negative.  And I didn't make the initial claim...that would be Tucker, Hannity, Cammack, etc.  Who still have not shown evidence of more than maybe 1 pallet of formula.

6 minutes ago, TimHauck said:

Can't prove a negative. 

Quoted for posterity. 

15 minutes ago, KSB2424 said:

Quoted for posterity. 

True, I guess HT is expecting me to personally tour every border facility and take inventory of every single box that is there.

Really though, we're supposed to believe Rep. Cammack made the trip to the border to "prove" they were stocked with baby formula because people said she was lying after posting photos that were shared with her of 1 shelf of baby formula and a pallet of milk for toddlers.  But then she doesn't share any actual photographic proof except for maybe 1 additional shelf of the same formula from the earlier photo (may have been the same shelf, hard to tell).

The GC is so gullible, LOL.

• Like 1
  • Confused 1

11 minutes ago, TimHauck said:

The GC is so gullible, LOL.

Not true.  I neve believed you voted for Trump.

• Thanks 1

20 minutes ago, Gladiators said:

That dude talking about somebody else being gullible... All time take.

33 minutes ago, Gladiators said:

I did (twice)

2 hours ago, TimHauck said:

Really though, we're supposed to believe Rep. Cammack made the trip to the border to "prove" they were stocked with baby formula because people said she was lying after posting photos that were shared with her of 1 shelf of baby formula and a pallet of milk for toddlers.  But then she doesn't share any actual photographic proof except for maybe 1 additional shelf of the same formula from the earlier photo (may have been the same shelf, hard to tell).

Crickets from HT

Good video here, including an interesting discussion about the hypocritical nature of some of the Republicans that complained about the government “sending money to Ukraine when we have a formula shortage!”…but then didn’t vote for a bill to help the formula shortage.  And this can’t be dismissed as a “liberal rag”

8 minutes ago, TimHauck said:

Good video here, including an interesting discussion about the hypocritical nature of some of the Republicans that complained about the government “sending money to Ukraine when we have a formula shortage!”…but then didn’t vote for a bill to help the formula shortage.  And this can’t be dismissed as a “liberal rag”

What else was in it? 

Hard to believe we have to have other countries bail us out on an issue that was known about months ago.  Months. 

22 minutes ago, Hardcore troubadour said:

Hard to believe we have to have other countries bail us out on an issue that was known about months ago.  Months. 

I agree they should have done it sooner, but “other countries bailing us out” (AKA simply buying the formula from somewhere else) was always the best option.

2 minutes ago, TimHauck said:

I agree they should have done it sooner, but “other countries bailing us out” (AKA simply buying the formula from somewhere else) was always the best option.

So, we, the wealthy country, can take baby formula from other countries that need it for their children because we can pay more. And that is the best option. You know how despicable that sounds?

1 hour ago, TimHauck said:

"Help the formula shortage"... Hilarious...

That Bill is nothing more than a payoff to the FDA, the same FDA that caused the issue in the first place. Do you ever get tired of being the board clown? You are entering shonuff territory.

• Thanks 2

2 minutes ago, Reality said:

That Bill is nothing more than a payoff to the FDA, the same FDA that caused the issue in the first place. Do you ever get tired of being the board clown? You are entering shonuff territory.

Deception via omission. It’s the playbook. 

4 hours ago, TimmySmith said:

So, we, the wealthy country, can take baby formula from other countries that need it for their children because we can pay more. And that is the best option. You know how despicable that sounds?

LOL the GC goalpost moving is hilarious.  Even digby said this is what we should have done.   What, do you think buying formula from other countries is going to create a shortage there?  Hint: it’s not.

What’s your solution?  Force Abbott to reopen their plant that produced a product that killed babies?

3 hours ago, Reality said:

https://www.congress.gov/bill/117th-congress/house-bill/7790/text

It’s vague, but it specifically says the money is to go towards the formula shortage, and that weekly updates need to be provided on what it’s being spent on.

And how do you figure that the FDA caused it?  Babies killed by bacteria did.

9 Republicans also voted against this bill:

https://www.congress.gov/bill/117th-congress/house-bill/7791/text?r=1&s=1