Sign in to follow this  
dogcows

White supremacist murder spree in Buffalo

You know what’s really sad? I received $322/mo in cash welfare benefits in 1990. It remained $322 at least until 2010. Today, it’s $424/mo. Please recognize the poor aren’t getting rich off of welfare. The government gives just enough to prevent starvation not a livable benefit. The amount is so low one either has to force themselves up and out of poverty or to immerse  themselves further into it. 

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, peenie said:

You know what’s really sad? I received $322/mo in cash welfare benefits in 1990. It remained $322 at least until 2010. Today, it’s $424/mo. Please recognize the poor aren’t getting rich off of welfare. The government gives just enough to prevent starvation not a livable benefit. The amount is so low one either has to force themselves up and out of poverty or to immerse  themselves further into it. 

Stop having kids you can't afford to raise, and work to live at your comfort level. Easy peasy. Nothing sad about it.

Just now, Utilit99 said:

Stop having kids you can't afford to raise, and work to live at your comfort level. Easy peasy. Nothing sad about it.

Keep that same energy when abortion is abolished in your state.

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, peenie said:

What's abortion have to do with a woman's right to use birth control to keep from getting pregnant? Don't get preggo if you can't afford to raise a kid.

If you can't afford birth control, don't fock around.

10 minutes ago, Utilit99 said:

What's abortion have to do with a woman's right to use birth control to keep from getting pregnant? Don't get preggo if you can't afford to raise a kid.

Women can’t get themselves pregnant, yet the responsibility falls squarely on their shoulders. Contraception fails sometimes and not everyone is using it regularly. Girls and women should have the option to abort an unintended pregnancy. Otherwise, we’re going to see an upsurge in TANF enrollment.

15 minutes ago, peenie said:

Women can’t get themselves pregnant, yet the responsibility falls squarely on their shoulders. Contraception fails sometimes and not everyone is using it regularly. Girls and women should have the option to abort an unintended pregnancy. Otherwise, we’re going to see an upsurge in TANF enrollment.

No it doesn't. The law makes men pay. And men don't have a say in abortion or not even though it's their dna too. So if women want to keep the kids men should have an out. Just like women who want to murder their kids.

Fock "unintended" pregnancies. 99% of "unintended" pregnancies are because of lack of diligence to prevent it from happening. 

• Sad 1

53 minutes ago, peenie said:

Yup. This is the cognitive dissonance people like utilit99 have. They insist women have kids because "life matters" but then when the kid is born and the mom needs help to support it the whole narrative becomes "Shouldn't have gotten pregnant  whoore."

It's hatred towards woman...so we can probably just add misogynistic to the list of his glowing traits. 

• Thanks 3

48 minutes ago, Sean Mooney said:

It should not be surprising to anyone at this point that Utilit99 is a POS.

Dude has shown he is a racist, homophobic, transphobic piece of human waste. The world will be a slightly better place when he is gone. 

Word

14 minutes ago, Sean Mooney said:

Yup. This is the cognitive dissonance people like utilit99 have. They insist women have kids because "life matters" but then when the kid is born and the mom needs help to support it the whole narrative becomes "Shouldn't have gotten pregnant ."

It's hatred towards woman...so we can probably just add misogynistic to the list of his glowing traits. 

A washed up liberal public school "teacher" has spoken....

And yeah, don't get pregnant if you can't afford the baby.  Surprising I have to tell a "teacher"  this basic logic.

mooney groomie falls right in line with big government ideals.

2 hours ago, Utilit99 said:

None of these assh0les want to talk about the thousands of murders commited by black people in cities like St. Louis, Chicago, philthadelphia, etc that happen every day. They wait in the shadows for a white guy to kill some people and jump on it like it's the only thing going on in the world. I only hope that whoever the white guy killed were liberals. Still not good but at least some consolation. 

Many, sadly not all, of those other murders are gangland rivalries. Whenever that occurs, the victims are unsympathetic. That's not the case here. This guy pointlessly shot up a bunch of innocent people going about their day in a supermarket. I'd say some compassion is in order.

• Thanks 1

14 minutes ago, Voltaire said:

Many, sadly not all, of those other murders are gangland rivalries. Whenever that occurs, the victims are unsympathetic. That's not the case here. This guy pointlessly shot up a bunch of innocent people going about their day in a supermarket. I'd say some compassion is in order.

It's hardly all gangland. Kill this white guy and be done with him as an example of what we should be doing with murderers. 

I just grabbed a random post that nobody is crying over from a few years back. I can find 100s of more recent. 

"A Milwaukee father is facing a homicide charge, accused of fatally punching his own 5-year-old son, upset the boy had eaten his Father's Day cake. The boy died on Saturday, June 22 near 26th and Ruby."

Is this black dude dead yet?

It's the violent culture of a certain race that comes up repeatedly in this country. The white people are more outliers % to population wise.

We happily kill Ted Bundy's and John Gacy's, lets happily kill all these others who murder people. 

Too many repeat offenders out there. I think forced rape and other violent crimes should be subject to the death penalty as well.

1 hour ago, peenie said:

put them up for adoption then.

18 minutes ago, Voltaire said:

stop filtering murders from other murders.  thats disgusting.

45 minutes ago, Sean Mooney said:

Yup. This is the cognitive dissonance people like utilit99 have. They insist women have kids because "life matters" but then when the kid is born and the mom needs help to support it the whole narrative becomes "Shouldn't have gotten pregnant  whoore."

mooney, always making hmself look like a moron by leaving out infrmation and options.  hahaahahahah focking idiot!

• Thanks 1

16 minutes ago, Utilit99 said:

It's hardly all gangland. Kill this white guy and be done with him as an example of what we should be doing with murderers. 

I just grabbed a random post that nobody is crying over from a few years back. I can find 100s of more recent. 

"A Milwaukee father is facing a homicide charge, accused of fatally punching his own 5-year-old son, upset the boy had eaten his Father's Day cake. The boy died on Saturday, June 22 near 26th and Ruby."

It's the violent culture of a certain race that comes up repeatedly in this country. The white people are more outliers % to population wise.

We happily kill Ted Bundy's and John Gacy's, lets happily kill all these others who murder people. 

Too many repeat offenders out there. I think forced rape and other violent crimes should be subject to the death penalty as well.

That was in 2019

3 minutes ago, TimHauck said:

That was in 2019

Ok. So it didn't happen recently. That's very consoling for the family I'm sure. Why does the year matter so much when talkibg about a black dude killing his kid?

Fock. What year do you want to highlight a black guy killing someone?

I’m against all violent crime and I don’t care who pulls the trigger or who gets hit with the bullet. I want bad guys punished and imprisoned. 

2 minutes ago, Hardcore troubadour said:

I’m against all violent crime and I don’t care who pulls the trigger or who gets hit with the bullet. I want bad guys punished and imprisoned

Anyone who kills someone without a good reason to do so should be put to death. 

9 minutes ago, Utilit99 said:

Ok. So it didn't happen recently. That's very consoling for the family I'm sure. Why does the year matter so much when talkibg about a black dude killing his kid?

You’re trying to make it sound like stories like that are common 

1 hour ago, Sean Mooney said:

So expecting women to be responsible about what they choose to do with their bodies is "hatred towards woman?" :rolleyes:

Their body, their choice, their responsibility. Why do you think women are too stupid to know how to avoid getting pregnant? Seems rather misogynistic to me. 

31 minutes ago, Utilit99 said:

Here we go with the blacks are inherently violent again

• Like 1

20 minutes ago, Utilit99 said:

73% of Chicago homicide victims so far this year are between the ages of 20-49.  

15% are 0-19, but I’d bet many of those are in the 15-19 category so not exactly little kids (still sad if course).

Also worth noting that the murder rate so far in 2022 is down vs 2021.

https://www.chicagotribune.com/news/breaking/ct-chicago-homicides-data-tracker-20220426-iedehzuq5jdofbhwt3v2w6cjoy-story.html

6 minutes ago, TimHauck said:

73% of Chicago homicide victims so far this year are between the ages of 20-49.  

15% are 0-19, but I’d bet many of those are in the 15-19 category so not exactly little kids (still sad if course).

Also worth noting that the murder rate so far in 2022 is down vs 2021.

https://www.chicagotribune.com/news/breaking/ct-chicago-homicides-data-tracker-20220426-iedehzuq5jdofbhwt3v2w6cjoy-story.html

It's not for a lack of trying

Downtown shootings continue spike with 64% jump in 2022

Looks like Utoilet got triggered snd pulled an overnight defending a racially motivated mass shooting. 

Human garbage. No wonder he has no friends. 

• Like 2

29 minutes ago, 5-Points said:

It's not for a lack of trying

Downtown shootings continue spike with 64% jump in 2022

That appears to be only referring to “downtown,” which looks to account for about 12% of their total homicides

11 hours ago, naomi said:

When the "incel" guy in Santa Barbara shot a bunch of girls, that put girls on edge and made them feel more vulnerable. This will probably make a lot of black people think "well, sh!t, there are people who hate our guts, more than we realize, just for the color of our skin, roaming this world " 

It is another layer of sadness amidst tragedy.

These are your peeps, like it or not. Might as well get on board :thumbsup:

1 minute ago, TimHauck said:

That appears to be only referring to “downtown,” which looks to account for about 12% of their total homicides

Apparently they're really trying to get those numbers up. 

1 hour ago, Utilit99 said:

Then you’re going to have to stop invoking your religion when it comes to abortion. 

14 hours ago, GutterBoy said:

So who else here believes in white replacement theory?

Hey isn’t that one of Cucker’s favorite ideas? 🤔 

1 hour ago, Utilit99 said:

Normally I would say to try this POS, run thru the appeals process same day and execute him but this fucktard needs prison where black inmates have access to beat him within an inch of his life, let him recover and do it again for the next 30 years.

29 minutes ago, Hardcore troubadour said:

Then you’re going to have to stop invoking your religion when it comes to abortion. 

I don't invoke my religion around abortion. But I did say kill the moms along with the kids if they want to kill them. 

Not because of my religion..

49 minutes ago, MDC said:

Looks like Utoilet got triggered snd pulled an overnight defending a racially motivated mass shooting. 

Human garbage. No wonder he has no friends. 

He’s not saying anything most Geeks don’t believe

21 minutes ago, IGotWorms said:

He’s not saying anything most Geeks don’t believe

You’re so pure. 

2 hours ago, JustinCharge said:

mooney, always making hmself look like a moron by leaving out infrmation and options.  hahaahahahah focking idiot!

Says the guy who has spent 3 months shitting his pants telling everyone nuclear war is imminent and is cheering on a civil war.

Eat sh!t jerkoff.

2 hours ago, 5-Points said:

So expecting women to be responsible about what they choose to do with their bodies is "hatred towards woman?" :rolleyes:

Their body, their choice, their responsibility. Why do you think women are too stupid to know how to avoid getting pregnant? Seems rather misogynistic to me. 

So women are supposed to be responsible until they make a choice as to what they do. Then it is "BUT THINK OF THE CHILDREN DER!!!"

Women can do their body, their choice...and they can do all the necessary precautions and still get pregnant. Also, you run my idea by women, then yours- guarantee I won't be the one getting called a misogynist. 

• Haha 2

The problem with having a Hate Crime law is the result is society blames the other race, and probably actually encourages racism/hate.  The crime isn't really motivated by hating another race and committing violence against them, it's motivation is the perpetrator's mental issues.  Until society is honest about this and addresses the issues of mental problems early in life and throughout life the core problem is not addressed.

2 minutes ago, Gepetto said:

The problem with having a Hate Crime law is the result is society blames the other race, and probably actually encourages racism/hate.  The crime isn't really motivated by hating another race and committing violence against them, it's motivation is the perpetrator's mental issues.  Until society is honest about this and addresses the issues of mental problems early in life and throughout life the core problem is not addressed.

Yup.  It can’t just be drugs. We have to have secure, humane long term care institutions available, and judges nit afraid to put them to use.  Right now the choices are drugs and prison.   

2 minutes ago, Sean Mooney said:

Says the guy who has spent 3 months shitting his pants telling everyone nuclear war is imminent and is cheering on a civil war.

Eat sh!t jerkoff.

So women are supposed to be responsible until they make a choice as to what they do. Then it is "BUT THINK OF THE CHILDREN DER!!!"

Women can do their body, their choice...and they can do all the necessary precautions and still get pregnant. Also, you run my idea by women, then yours- guarantee I won't be the one getting called a misogynist. 

I agree with you. Her body, her choice. Her responsibility. If she chooses to have an abortion when she has a perfectly willing co-parent, that's her choice. If she chooses to have the child when the sperm donor doesn't want one, that's her choice. Either way it's on her and her alone to deal with the ramifications of her choices. 

Don't want to have to make those choices? Don't get knocked up out of wedlock. It ain't rocket science. 

And no, women can't do all the necessary precautions and still get pregnant. There's this thing called abstinence that has a 100% success rate in preventing pregnancy. 

2 minutes ago, 5-Points said:

I agree with you. Her body, her choice. Her responsibility. If she chooses to have an abortion when she has a perfectly willing co-parent, that's her choice. If she chooses to have the child when the sperm donor doesn't want one, that's her choice. Either way it's on her and her alone to deal with the ramifications of her choices. 

Don't want to have to make those choices? Don't get knocked up out of wedlock. It ain't rocket science. 

And no, women can't do all the necessary precautions and still get pregnant. There's this thing called abstinence that has a 100% success rate in preventing pregnancy. 

Also oral.  

6 minutes ago, Hardcore troubadour said:

Also oral.  

Equally effective.  

1 hour ago, IGotWorms said:

These are your peeps, like it or not. Might as well get on board :thumbsup:

Who are my peeps?

He called himself a leftwing authoritarian in his manifesto... Just saying.

He was a Bernie bro who argued for vax/mask mandates.

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 1