Sign in to follow this  
dogcows

White supremacist murder spree in Buffalo

Just now, GutterBoy said:

You read the manifesto?  I have not, just going off what's being reported, that he's a self described white supremecist.

all communists are supremacists

they believe the only way communism works is by eliminating weaker members of society

10 minutes ago, GutterBoy said:

You read the manifesto?  I have not, just going off what's being reported, that he's a self described white supremecist.

I'm not reading it either, deranged 18 y/os don't interest me. But apparently, he self identifies as both a left wing authoritatian and a white supremacist, for whatever that's worth.

4 minutes ago, Voltaire said:

False. Both sides. All everybody subscribed to it. Here's a left wing activist celebrating Great Replacement Theory circa 2010:

Demographic Change and the Future of the Parties - Center for American Progress Action

This was a common sentiment in both parties pre-Trump as per the GOP autopsy in the wake of Sh*tt Romney's defeat in 2012. The Dems were going to turn Texas blue yada yada yada.

There’s analysis of what demographic shifts might mean and then there’s conspiracy theories that these shifts are being orchestrated by a pedophile-filled globalist cabal in smoky back rooms. The latter is what we’re talking about here.

And it hardly even makes sense. Hispanics have been getting closer to the republican camp with each passing election. They probably want to keep out the other Hispanics so they’re drawn to the immigrant-bashing crap even though they’re the target. Anyways, point being, you can’t just assume Hispanics or any minority voters will automatically be democrats. Blacks generally have been but they’re in very different circumstances due to the legacy of slavery.

• Like 1

7 minutes ago, GutterBoy said:

Why are white people who are racists called white supremacists, but black people who are racist are not called black supremcists?

• Like 1

1 minute ago, GutterBoy said:

I guess I just never heard anyone ever use that terminology before. I have a feeling if anyone on, like Fox News, called someone out for being a black supremacist, the liberal media would lose their minds. It would also freak out liberal politicians. 

• Like 1

2 hours ago, iam90sbaby said:

That's gonna leave a mark. True too.

Unfortunately it won't. He's the most self unaware dumbass that's ever posted here. Which, when you think about guys like shonuff, says a lot. 

• Like 1

23 minutes ago, IGotWorms said:

There’s analysis of what demographic shifts might mean and then there’s conspiracy theories that these shifts are being orchestrated by a pedophile-filled globalist cabal in smoky back rooms. The latter is what we’re talking about here.

And it hardly even makes sense. Hispanics have been getting closer to the republican camp with each passing election. They probably want to keep out the other Hispanics so they’re drawn to the immigrant-bashing crap even though they’re the target. Anyways, point being, you can’t just assume Hispanics or any minority voters will automatically be democrats. Blacks generally have been but they’re in very different circumstances due to the legacy of slavery.

Hispanics that have been here are leaving. Is there nothing that allows you to see people for who they are, not what they are? The Hispanics shifting are citizens with the right to vote.  The Hispanics that are being brought in are not. And who is promising them amnesty? Think the Irish weren’t grateful when they got amnesty? 

6 minutes ago, TBayXXXVII said:

Just out of curiosity... had no one died in Buffalo, do you think the media would've tampered down their reporting?  Or do you think they'd still have pushed the White Supremacist angle?

@GutterBoy, @TimHauck, @IGotWorms

Milwaukee what? 

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, TBayXXXVII said:

Just out of curiosity... had no one died in Buffalo, do you think the media would've tampered down their reporting?  Or do you think they'd still have pushed the White Supremacist angle?

I don't think so.  Anytime a white guy publishes a 180 page manifesto, dresses in body armor, grabs an AR15, drives 4 hours to a black neighborhood, and live streams himself shooting blacks, it's gonna make the news.

• Like 1

30 minutes ago, IGotWorms said:

Have you noticed that the corporate left MSM is blaming popular mainline right wing media hosts for spreading conspiracy theories about pedophile-filled globalists in smoky back rooms orchestrating these shifts haven't got a single video clip to go along with it? Examine the clips that they can come up wit, and you'll probably see the same bipartisan mainstream assumptions that I outlined only they'll tell you that it's a right wing conspiracy because they want to discredit the other side. They lie and gaslight constantly.

• Haha 1

1 minute ago, GutterBoy said:

I don't think so.  Anytime a white guy publishes a 180 page manifesto, dresses in body armor, grabs an AR15, drives 4 hours to a black neighborhood, and live streams himself shooting blacks, it's gonna make the news.

And reverse black and white, and it's still news.

14 minutes ago, TBayXXXVII said:

It would've made the news, but wouldn't have been as big of a story.  Not sure if Biden would've went to visit for example.

Caesar Chaves and MLK’s right hand man, Ralph Abernathy, both protested against illegal immigration. Why? They were afraid the people they represent would be , wait for it, replaced. I guess they were racist as well? 

3 minutes ago, TimHauck said:

It would've made the news, but wouldn't have been as big of a story.  Not sure if Biden would've went to visit for example.

That must be why he didn't bother visiting families of the Milwaukee Parade Massacre.  Er um wait, nevermind. 

6 minutes ago, Hardcore troubadour said:

Caesar Chaves and MLK’s right hand man, Ralph Abernathy, both protested against illegal immigration. Why? They were afraid the people they represent would be , wait for it, replaced. I guess they were racist as well? 

No, they were afraid they would weaken the union. https://intellectualtakeout.org/2019/01/a-history-lesson-on-the-shifting-political-stances-on-illegal-immigration/

15 minutes ago, GutterBoy said:

Uh yeah, like I said, the people they represent.  They didn’t want their people being replaced. 

1 hour ago, IGotWorms said:

And it hardly even makes sense. Hispanics have been getting closer to the republican camp with each passing election.

European Hispanics or the oompa loompa looking ones that mixed with natives? There's a big difference.

1 minute ago, iam90sbaby said:

European Hispanics or the oompa loompa looking ones that mixed with natives? There's a big difference.

Talking mostly non white hispanics you racist loser

I don't know anything about this great replacement BS...but it is absolutely true countries that have been historically white have more minority immigrants migrating to them than other regions in the world. 

2 minutes ago, IGotWorms said:

Lol

1 minute ago, IGotWorms said:

And like I said, like every  other immigrant group that comes here, a good amount will have upward mobility and tend to become more conservative. If you’re a political party, and you know this, what do you do? You have to replace them if you want to continue to hold/share power. 

3 minutes ago, IGotWorms said:

Oh, another liberal calling someone a racist? Shocking. :rolleyes:

1 hour ago, GutterBoy said:

This is what I think too.

1 hour ago, TimHauck said:

Not so much here.  Biden may not have visited, but he would have absolutely talked about it.  Pretty sure he's said nothing about Milwaukee.

This administration needs to prove racism is a national threat.  The democrats need the black vote.  If they get only 50% of the black vote, they lose every election.  I think very little in coverage or attention is changed whether anyone died or not.  Hence, the argument of Milwaukee not getting the same coverage because no one got killed is faulty.  Even if 20 people got killed in Milwaukee, it's still seeing back page coverage.

In the last 40 years, white people have outnumbered black people approximately 7:1, today it's around 6+:1.  Yet, there've been 3x as many white shooters in "Mass Shootings" over that period of time.  Wouldn't you say that stat is rather disproportionate?  Yet, the media loves to tell us how when the shooter is white and drag it out over days, weeks, months, and sometimes even years (Parkland, Sandy Hook, Vegas, etc).  They use those to push for more gun control, restrictions, and talking points on banning them (see Pete Buttigieg).  Yet, when the shooter is black, the coverage is literally 1 day and glossed over.  They talk about the victims and the shooter is back page material.

As I said on Page 1, I hope they fry the little .  There's no qualifiers.  He's probably nuts, but I don't care.  I'm just calling out the pandering and b.s. of the media and administration, as well as some people here, who think white supremacy is a major issue.  It's virtually a nothing... especially compared to gang violence, but we only here about white supremacy on a regular basis.

Representative Liz Cheney, Republican of Wyoming and a former member of G.O.P. leadership in the House, on Monday called out her party’s leaders for enabling the spread of white nationalism after a gunman who believed racist ideology killed 10 people at a Buffalo supermarket.

“The House GOP leadership has enabled white nationalism, white supremacy, and anti-semitism,” Ms. Cheney wrote on Twitter. “History has taught us that what begins with words ends in far worse. @GOP leaders must renounce and reject these views and those who hold them.”

Just now, IGotWorms said:

Representative Liz Cheney, Republican of Wyoming and a former member of G.O.P. leadership in the House, on Monday called out her party’s leaders for enabling the spread of white nationalism after a gunman who believed racist ideology killed 10 people at a Buffalo supermarket.

“The House GOP leadership has enabled white nationalism, white supremacy, and anti-semitism,” Ms. Cheney wrote on Twitter. “History has taught us that what begins with words ends in far worse. @GOP leaders must renounce and reject these views and those who hold them.”

Liz... :lol: 

1 minute ago, IGotWorms said:

Dyke Groomer glowie.

9 minutes ago, paulinstl said:

False flag. I bet it was done by Antifa.

Not antifa's style. They have mob mentality. They are like cockroaches infesting liberal cities. 

15 minutes ago, paulinstl said:

False flag. I bet it was done by Antifa.

I wouldn't be surprised.  After all, they were the ones painting Swastika's all over the country after Trump won.

Just now, TBayXXXVII said:

I wouldn't be surprised.  After all, they were the ones painting Swastika's all over the country after Trump won.

Not to mention all of them pretending to be Trump loyalists at The Capitol on Jan 6th. Now that I think about it, I bet they shot JFK too.

2 minutes ago, paulinstl said:

Not to mention all of them pretending to be Trump loyalists at The Capitol on Jan 6th. Now that I think about it, I bet they shot JFK too.

Don’t forget unleashing Covid. :thumbsup: 

Just now, TBayXXXVII said:

No, that was Lyndon B. Johnson.

I thought it was Ted Cruz’s dad? :unsure:

Just now, IGotWorms said:

I thought it was Ted Cruz’s dad? :unsure:

Maybe it was... but Lyndon B. Johnson WAS behind it.  No doubt in my mind.

2 hours ago, TBayXXXVII said:

Not so much here.  Biden may not have visited, but he would have absolutely talked about it.  Pretty sure he's said nothing about Milwaukee.

This administration needs to prove racism is a national threat.  The democrats need the black vote.  If they get only 50% of the black vote, they lose every election.  I think very little in coverage or attention is changed whether anyone died or not.  Hence, the argument of Milwaukee not getting the same coverage because no one got killed is faulty.  Even if 20 people got killed in Milwaukee, it's still seeing back page coverage.

In the last 40 years, white people have outnumbered black people approximately 7:1, today it's around 6+:1.  Yet, there've been 3x as many white shooters in "Mass Shootings" over that period of time.  Wouldn't you say that stat is rather disproportionate?  Yet, the media loves to tell us how when the shooter is white and drag it out over days, weeks, months, and sometimes even years (Parkland, Sandy Hook, Vegas, etc).  They use those to push for more gun control, restrictions, and talking points on banning them (see Pete Buttigieg).  Yet, when the shooter is black, the coverage is literally 1 day and glossed over.  They talk about the victims and the shooter is back page material.

As I said on Page 1, I hope they fry the little .  There's no qualifiers.  He's probably nuts, but I don't care.  I'm just calling out the pandering and b.s. of the media and administration, as well as some people here, who think white supremacy is a major issue.  It's virtually a nothing... especially compared to gang violence, but we only here about white supremacy on a regular basis.

It still would have been a bigger story than Milwaukee due to the race angle.   But Milwaukee absolutely would have been front page news if 20 people died.    The Sacramento shooting from April "only" killed 6 (the second most fatalities among shootings this year) and was pretty big news, and I believe had non-white suspects.  Not to mention not even all white guy shootings get a ton of press.    For example I don't recall a ton of press (but of course still a good amount) about the San Jose shootings last year.  

2 hours ago, IGotWorms said:

ahh can you show me where the white nationalism, white supremacy and anti-semitism was? Cause I have never seen a single comment to suggest it exists by any GOP leader