JustinCharge

what terms are acceptable to the board liberal crazies to end the war and welcome putin back?

Just now, Pimpadeaux said:

You've acknowledged me as a moderate conservative. Besides, his whacky doomsday prognostications are funny as hell, although I do have some empathy for his mental illness. He really should get counseling. 

Go War Go!!!!!

• Like 1

:lol: @ Justin talking about the forearm crazies.

27 minutes ago, Pimpadeaux said:

You've acknowledged me as a moderate conservative. Besides, his whacky doomsday prognostications are funny as hell, although I do have some empathy for his mental illness. He really should get counseling. 

I was mocking you. But please, continue. 

40 minutes ago, Pimpadeaux said:

oh stop.  almost every wackjob liberal at some point poses as a moderate conservative to try to win favor.  I've heard that shiit 23489723498327489 times.  Your liberal rants are far too emotional and detailed to be fake.

HT must've missed the first post where JustinCharge solicited opinions.

Well- HT can't read or comprehend anything so of course he saw it but all he took in were squiggly lines. 

watch this:

OK rusty, you claim to be a moderate conservative.  please define "moderate conservative".  please give me a list of issues that you side with "moderate conservatives" on. I'm looking for things that the left disagrees with.

Now, every time I ask these questions to some whackjob liberal that suddenly claims to be a conservative, i get silence in return.  or maybe some guilt trips or personal attacks.  but they never answer the question.  because they are focking LYING.

5 minutes ago, Sean Mooney said:

HT must've missed the first post where JustinCharge solicited opinions.

Well- HT can't read or comprehend anything so of course he saw it but all he took in were squiggly lines. 

You think he’s nuts and still engage with him every day. What does that say about you? 

3 minutes ago, Hardcore troubadour said:

You think he’s nuts and still engage with him every day. What does that say about you? 

Same reason I engage with you as much as I do. Stupid people saying stupid things while trying to sound smart amuse me. 

• Haha 2

4 minutes ago, Sean Mooney said:

Same reason I engage with you as much as I do. Stupid people saying stupid things while trying to sound smart amuse me. 

No, you think I’m stupid. You think he’s nuts. Is that how you get your jollies, picking on people you think have issues? 

• Confused 1

4 minutes ago, Hardcore troubadour said:

No, you think I’m stupid. You think he’s nuts. Is that how you get your jollies, picking on people you think have issues? 

I know you are stupid. I know he is nuts. 

Acting like a condescending ass while misquoting people and spouting stupid shite (like you do) or pissing oneself over a nuclear war while constantly operating as the board Chicken Little (like him) deserves to get dunked on and mocked at every turn. 

• Haha 1

23 minutes ago, JustinCharge said:

watch this:

OK rusty, you claim to be a moderate conservative.  please define "moderate conservative".  please give me a list of issues that you side with "moderate conservatives" on. I'm looking for things that the left disagrees with.

Now, every time I ask these questions to some whackjob liberal that suddenly claims to be a conservative, i get silence in return.  or maybe some guilt trips or personal attacks.  but they never answer the question.  because they are focking LYING.

I've stated this stuff so many times. Smaller government. Lower taxes. Energy independence. Smaller government. Less federal government. Toughen up on trade deficits. Drill, baby, drill. 

Just because I don't buy into your psychotic prognosticating doesn't make one a liberal. Or seeing Clownzo for the POS he is. Or not jerking off to Tucker Carlson. Or buying into the alt-right propaganda that Newsmax and OAN pump out.

Buying into you would be the craziest thing of all. Shine on, you crazy diamond! My amusement of you shines back.

You represent the crazy spectrum of your party that is racist, homophobic, misogynist, hate and conspiracy loving.

You're ruining my party.

6 minutes ago, Sean Mooney said:

I know you are stupid. I know he is nuts. 

Acting like a condescending ass while misquoting people and spouting stupid shite (like you do) or pissing oneself over a nuclear war while constantly operating as the board Chicken Little (like him) deserves to get dunked on and mocked at every turn. 

I’m so stupid I know more about your where you’re pension fund is invested and will be invested than you do. Way to be on your game, hot shot. 

Just now, Hardcore troubadour said:

I’m so stupid I know more about your where you’re pension fund is invested and will be invested than you do. Way to be on your game, hot shot. 

You are a clown at this point. Just repeating points that were not true then and are not true now. You don't know what union I am in. You don't know what pension I have. You don't see my statements or what I do. 

This is what makes you stupid. 

And as a contrast- while I think Fireballer is a jagoff I don't sit here trying to tell him about what surrounds his job as a firefighter. I defer to him on that. 

1 minute ago, Sean Mooney said:

You are a clown at this point. Just repeating points that were not true then and are not true now. You don't know what union I am in. You don't know what pension I have. You don't see my statements or what I do. 

This is what makes you stupid. 

And as a contrast- while I think Fireballer is a jagoff I don't sit here trying to tell him about what surrounds his job as a firefighter. I defer to him on that. 

Dance, monkey, dance! So easy. 

Just now, Hardcore troubadour said:

Dance, monkey, dance! So easy. 

🤡

A dude in his 50's sitting on here treating every thread to his non-sequitur diarrhea thoughts like a less coherent Larry King thinks he has the high road. 

:lol:

13 minutes ago, Pimpadeaux said:

I've stated this stuff so many times. Smaller government. Lower taxes. Energy independence. Smaller government. Less federal government. Toughen up on trade deficits. Drill, baby, drill. 

Just because I don't buy into your psychotic prognosticating doesn't make one a liberal. Or seeing Clownzo for the POS he is. Or not jerking off to Tucker Carlson. Or buying into the alt-right propaganda that Newsmax and OAN pump out.

Buying into you would be the craziest thing of all. Shine on, you crazy diamond! My amusement of you shines back.

You represent the crazy spectrum of your party that is racist, homophobic, misogynist, hate and conspiracy loving.

You're ruining my party.

where do you want less government.  where you do want less taxes?  I mean, liberals want less government in cities by cutting police.  liberals want less taxes on the poor to the point of reverse taxes and free handouts.  

i please, you are the #1 source of hate on this forum.

rusty wont respond.  in his head, he probably wants to cut funding for police and military BUT wont say it, and just packages that up in "im for less government" wrapping and is trying to sell it to us.

15 minutes ago, Sean Mooney said:

🤡

A dude in his 50's sitting on here treating every thread to his non-sequitur diarrhea thoughts like a less coherent Larry King thinks he has the high road. 

:lol:

🐒

• Haha 1

7 minutes ago, JustinCharge said:

rusty wont respond.  in his head, he probably wants to cut funding for police and military BUT wont say it, and just packages that up in "im for less government" wrapping and is trying to sell it to us.

Good lawd you're tedious. I responded. Why don't you respond to my bet? Take my bet or hush. Put your money where your deep dives are. 😂

2 hours ago, JustinCharge said:

i think your dumb as hell and your instincts are backwards.

I mean, you obviously watch sports especially the NFL.  you should know what public negotiations look like.

1.  football team opens by obviously pointing at player A as the one they will take.
2.  as we approach the draft, leaks come out that they might take player B, or even C, or hell trade DOWN! a whole bunch of smoke.
3.  draft comes and they take player A.

That how humans operate.  Always consider the first public announcement as the genuine one.  It applies beyond sports to politics and everything.

Putin invaded Ukraine and the first statement was if we interfere, he will nuke us.  Later on, you get smoke about he might do this or that or nukes are off the table.  thats the stuff you ignore.  you go with the first announcement.  he will nuke.

Putin's first public announcement was he would not invade Ukraine.  He did.  So that just blows up your whole argument.

4 minutes ago, Gepetto said:

Putin's first public announcement was he would not invade Ukraine.  He did.  So that just blows up your whole argument.

Yeah but if he had said that we would not have been able to read his insane ramblings here.

So it's a win for us.

4 minutes ago, Gepetto said:

Yeah, the world is supposed to turn a blind to this atrocity because of a madman dictator's threats and because Pedro crosses the border with his wife and kids and gets a San Antonio dishwasher job that JustinCharge and his privileged kind wouldn't do if their family's well-being depended on it.

2 minutes ago, Sean Mooney said:

Yeah but if he had said that we would not have been able to read his insane ramblings here.

So it's a win for us.

It is. It's an unintended board treasure. 

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, Pimpadeaux said:

Yeah, the world is supposed to turn a blind to this atrocity because of a madman dictator's threats and because Pedro crosses the border with his wife and kids and gets a San Antonio dishwasher job that JustinCharge and his privileged kind wouldn't do if their family's well-being depended on it.

One of the great disconnects for the MAGA bunch.

MAGA Chode: "Stop taking our jobs Jose. I want to pick my own strawberries.

Strawberry Conglomerate: "A pound of strawberries is now going to be 10 dollars"

MAGA Chode: "Fook you. I'll just eat Cheetos libtard.  MOM! Fill my sippy cup with Mountain Dew."

Everyone on FOX News: "Are strawberries becoming too woke?"

14 minutes ago, Sean Mooney said:

Strawberry Conglomerate: "A pound of strawberries is now going to be 10 dollars"

MAGA Chode: "Fook you. I'll just eat Cheetos libtard.  MOM! Fill my sippy cup with Mountain Dew."

Or strawberries are replacing apples, so that justifies shooting up a Buffalo grocery store.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Pimpadeaux said:

Or strawberries are replacing apples, so that justifies shooting up a Buffalo grocery store.

Yes but why is nobody talking about bananas. The scummy MSM is just controlling us. 

Hiw did the strawberries get picked before? Was coming here illegally necessary? The idiots above never heard of temporary work visas. That’s how it was done. 

4 minutes ago, Sean Mooney said:

Yes but why is nobody talking about bananas. The scummy MSM is just controlling us. 

Bananas will get discussed when Clownzo or Sucker Carlson says it's OK to do so.

1 hour ago, Pimpadeaux said:

Bananas will get discussed when Clownzo or Sucker Carlson says it's OK to do so.

TRUMP!!!! :cry:

9 hours ago, Pimpadeaux said:

Yeah, he somehow twists rooting for the bullied nation to defend itself into being pro-war.

What I'm pro about is Ukraine kicking Russia's ass and seeing the downfall and death of a brutal, ruthless dictator who has brought so much death and misery into the world.

Go Killing in Ukraine!! Rah rah rah!!!!!

• Thanks 1

Now that Finland and Sweden have started with NATO, now Putin is like, bah, no problem! 

11 hours ago, Pimpadeaux said:

11 hours ago, Sean Mooney said:

You two are like stupid in stereo.     

Pedro crossing the border illegally and taking dishwashing job has to take that job at a lower wage because he is an illegal.    This not only causes Pedro to make sh1t wages but it also depresses wages for everyone, but especially the low skilled/low wage earners.    You know - the people your side is supposed to care about.    Aren't you guys the "living wage" crowd?  Here's an idea - they come in legally, they pay taxes, make minimum wage at least, and all the low wage earners do better.    I know - that's too, too crazy an idea.     

So we've let millions of illegals enter to country and strawberries now cost $10 anyway - so what have we gained?  And the illegals picking strawberries aren't paying any taxes beyond sales tax on stuff they buy but they are consuming gov't services (school, hospital, FD & PD, etc) so my strawberries are cheap but my taxes are expensive.    I'd rather pay less in taxes and more for strawberries than the other way around.      Beyond that, Mooney's post is so impossibly dumb that it isn't worth dissecting further.  

• Like 1

12 minutes ago, Masshole said:

Pedro crossing the border illegally and taking dishwashing job has to take that job at a lower wage because he is an illegal.    This not only causes Pedro to make sh1t wages but it also depresses wages for everyone, but especially the low skilled/low wage earners.    You know - the people your side is supposed to care about.    Aren't you guys the "living wage" crowd?  Here's an idea - they come in legally, they pay taxes, make minimum wage at least, and all the low wage earners do better.    I know - that's too, too crazy an idea.     

So we've let millions of illegals enter to country and strawberries now cost $10 anyway - so what have we gained?  And the illegals picking strawberries aren't paying any taxes beyond sales tax on stuff they buy but they are consuming gov't services (school, hospital, FD & PD, etc) so my strawberries are cheap but my taxes are expensive.    I'd rather pay less in taxes and more for strawberries than the other way around.      Beyond that, Mooney's post is so impossibly dumb that it isn't worth dissecting further.  

Thanks Chode. You found enough quarters for some Internet access today I see.

How about this- go yell at the businesses that hire people at the lower wages.

14 minutes ago, Masshole said:

Wow. What a great post. Kudos. And 💥

4 minutes ago, Hardcore troubadour said:

Wow. What a great post. Kudos. And 💥

I'd celebrate him too. He is what you could sound like if you had any semblance of working brain matter

7 minutes ago, Sean Mooney said:

Thanks Chode. You found enough quarters for some Internet access today I see.

How about this- go yell at the businesses that hire people at the lower wages.

Defeat in black and white. Run along. 

3 minutes ago, Hardcore troubadour said:

Defeat in black and white. Run along. 

Defeat? Again- go yell at the business owners who hire those people at low wages. I mean I know why they do it. You (might) know why they do it.....so to blame it on other things is super dumb.

7 minutes ago, Sean Mooney said:

Defeat? Again- go yell at the business owners who hire those people at low wages. I mean I know why they do it. You (might) know why they do it.....so to blame it on other things is super dumb.

If liberal states won’t enforce the laws, the business owner will do their thing. I can be mad  at the guy who mugged me and the government who didn’t enforce the law at the same time. In this case, I’m not mad at the guy picking strawberries. I have some admiration for him.  I am mad at the person that let him in and the government that won’t enforce the law on the books. The ones they swore to uphold. 

• Thanks 1

Really interesting story about Putin completely pulling a 180 on Finland and sweden. Basically, getting the impression that he thought he was the BSD on the planet these days and the world refused to blink.