Sign in to follow this  
Mike Honcho

Buffalo massacre puts spotlight on hate-filled website - 4chan

6 minutes ago, TBayXXXVII said:

It says it in the link that Honcho posted.  LOL  They have 22M users each month and half are from outside the US.  So, you're talking about literally 3.5% of the country and we know sure as sh!t there's a ton of lefties on there all the time.  At most, we're looking at 2% of the country.  How come 2% of the country is the biggest threat to our nation, but the 4% actually committing 50% of the murders, are not?

Why are the 2% of kids that are trans going to destroy our culture?

1 minute ago, Voltaire said:

It seems relevant that every few months a nut falls out of the tree and shoots up Pittsburgh, El Paso, or Buffalo. It sounds like a collection ground for the misfit toys that got banned from everywhere else online.

Someone should say hi to Drobe.

1 minute ago, GutterBoy said:

The kids aren’t the problem. 

2 minutes ago, Utilit99 said:

Agreed. cnn is a piece of shlt.

Hey!  Pay attention.  You're off topic again.  You're right, CNN sucks, but that's what's being talked about.

6 minutes ago, Hawkeye21 said:

My opinion is it's sites like that who start all of the bat sh1t crazy conspiracy theories and they spread like wild fire from there.  I know the average person knows little about those sites but I'm sure that they've heard the theories that started there and may even believe them.  They are a hub for misinformation.

...and yet, almost nothing results from it year to year.  You hear what, a half dozen things that have actually manifested from those sites, and that's a major issue to our nation, but the 10's of thousands of murders every year, that's just systemic racism by conservatives... even though a conservative has never been elected in 70 years in a lot of these towns (Baltimore, Minneapolis, Chicago, etc).

4 minutes ago, GutterBoy said:

Kids aren't the problem.  Kids are the victims.

Just now, TBayXXXVII said:

...and yet, almost nothing results from it year to year.  You hear what, a half dozen things that have actually manifested from those sites, and that's a major issue to our nation, but the 10's of thousands of murders every year, that's just systemic racism by conservatives... even though a conservative has never been elected in 70 years.

Not sure I see the relation here.

You don't see a problem with a large group of people believing theories that originate from crazy people online?  People are being convinced by sites like these.  Hell, there are a few here that sound just like the kid in the Buffalo shooting.

• Like 2

6 minutes ago, Voltaire said:

It seems relevant that every few months a nut falls out of the tree and shoots up Pittsburgh, El Paso, or Buffalo. It sounds like a collection ground for the misfit toys that got banned from everywhere else online.

I find it kind of odd that these things generally manifest around primary elections.  You'd think that if conservative hate groups were out there trying to push their agenda, they'd wait until just AFTER their people won, so that the news cycle will pass it pay over the next 2 years... yet, they happen at the time it's most convenient for Democrats.

Just now, TBayXXXVII said:

I find it kind of odd that these things generally manifest around primary elections.  You'd think that if conservative hate groups were out there trying to push their agenda, they'd wait until just AFTER their people won, so that the news cycle will pass it pay over the next 2 years... yet, they happen at the time it's most convenient for Democrats.

The Pittsburgh guy for sure. I wouldn't say the same for El Paso or Buffalo.

1 minute ago, Hawkeye21 said:

You don't see a problem with a large group of people believing theories that originate from crazy people online?  People are being convinced by sites like these.  Hell, there are a few here that sound just like the kid in the Buffalo shooting.

Oh, I'm sure there is.  I just don't believe the authenticity of the source... meaning, they're all right-wing extremists.  Like I said, I'm willing to bet at least half, if not more, are left-wing activists creating an enemy that doesn't really exist.

• Haha 1

5 minutes ago, Hawkeye21 said:

Hey!  Pay attention.  You're off topic again.  You're right, CNN sucks, but that's what's being talked about.

The OP referenced a cnn article with a link to cnn. :dunno:

3 minutes ago, Voltaire said:

The Pittsburgh guy for sure. I wouldn't say the same for El Paso or Buffalo.

Yeah, it's not all of them, but I'm willing to bet it's some.  There are weirdo's out there.  I get it.  You can't fix them.  Fry'em and move on.  It doesn't necessarily mean there's a massive issue in the country.

39 minutes ago, TimmySmith said:

Almost as if Qanon and 4chan were created by CNN to scare libs. :dunno:

C'mon dude 

4 minutes ago, TBayXXXVII said:

Oh, I'm sure there is.  I just don't believe the authenticity of the source... meaning, they're all right-wing extremists.  Like I said, I'm willing to bet at least half, if not more, are left-wing activists creating an enemy that doesn't really exist.

This seems to be the typical excuse I see often.  I heard similar excuses from the left when there were riots, saying that they were Proud Boys and other right wing extremists trying to make them look bad.  Such a lame excuse.

• Confused 1

Just now, Hawkeye21 said:

This seems to be the typical excuse I see often.  I heard similar excuses from the left when there were riots, saying that they were Proud Boys and other right wing extremists trying to make them look bad.  Such a lame excuse.

Here's the difference.  The left loves to point out "anonymous" people online.  The right points out actual people holding signs (Antifa), and what not.  One is real and the other is assumed.

• Haha 1

Sure CNN is run and employees very hateful people and they spread both misinformation a d disinformation. Not sure what that has to do with 4chan though.

Just now, paulinstl said:

Easy access from your favorites folder, no doubt.

Favorites? Bro, it's my opening homepage.

11 minutes ago, Hawkeye21 said:

To address this, sorry, I only touched on your second point.

The relation is that this administration, and the left as a whole, see's white supremacy as a national threat.  Yet, there's almost never any tangible examples of it.  Even where there are, it's on a vastly miniscule level.  These are the same people who blame conservatives, in towns like Baltimore, Minneapolis, and Chicago... of causing systemic racism.  Yet, Baltimore has not had a single Republican hold off at the local, county, and state level in 70 years.  Minneapolis, I believe they had 2 in 50 years, and none in Chicago in 50 years.  Democrats created the problems in these cities... MAJOR cities, and blame conservatives.  Tell me, why would I believe Democrats who are blaming conservatives who are complaining about anonymous people online?

6 minutes ago, iam90sbaby said:

Here, enjoy

https://boards.4chan.org/pol/

My God, what a sh*thole. I had no idea there were places online this toxic. It occurs to me that everything CNN says about 4Chan may actually be true.

Just now, Voltaire said:

My God, what a sh*thole. I had no idea there were places online this toxic. It occurs to me that everything CNN says about 4Chan may actually be true.

And I'm sure vice versa. :lol:

1 minute ago, TBayXXXVII said:

The relation is that this administration, and the left as a whole, see's white supremacy as a national threat.  Yet, there's almost never any tangible examples of it.  Even where there are, it's on a vastly miniscule level.  These are the same people who blame conservatives, in towns like Baltimore, Minneapolis, and Chicago... of causing systemic racism.  Yet, Baltimore has not had a single Republican hold off at the local, county, and state level in 70 years.  Minneapolis, I believe they had 2 in 50 years, and none in Chicago in 50 years.  Democrats created the problems in these cities... MAJOR cities, and blame conservatives.  Tell me, why would I believe Democrats who are blaming conservatives who are complaining about anonymous people online?

In these cities the battle is between the freak show left and the establishment. left. 

2 minutes ago, Utilit99 said:

And I'm sure vice versa. :lol:

True. :lol:

8 minutes ago, Cdub100 said:

Sure CNN is run and employees very hateful people and they spread both misinformation a d disinformation. Not sure what that has to do with 4chan though.

Don’t forget Joy Reid.  I guess she’s not toxic? 

5 minutes ago, TBayXXXVII said:

I find this debate to be similar to the one about sex talk and CRT in schools.  One side thinks it's a bigger deal while the other thinks it's on a much smaller level.

12 minutes ago, Voltaire said:

Yeah it's pretty bad.

Not any worse than what people say about whites on Reddit/Twitter though 

14 minutes ago, Voltaire said:

You ever heard of menkampf? You'll laugh, trust 

https://www.reddit.com/r/menkampf

3 minutes ago, iam90sbaby said:

You ever heard of menkampf? You'll laugh, trust 

https://www.reddit.com/r/menkampf

That's awesome. I like the "White Uber drivers will be allowed to turn down black passengers in Australia" post. Right off the bat a swing and a homerun. 

4 minutes ago, Utilit99 said:

That's awesome. I like the "White Uber drivers will be allowed to turn down black passengers in Australia" post. Right off the bat a swing and a homerun. 

Yeah it's a good sub and proves there is a bias.

but twitter has not been a hate filled place with all the violent rhetoric directed at anyone not on the far left, huh.  madonna threatened trump but the left is cool with that.  biden himself is on record wishing to punch trump.  biden should be removed from office.

• Thanks 1

1 hour ago, GutterBoy said:

Ask them why. I don't like it either. 

1 minute ago, JustinCharge said:

but twitter has not been a hate filled place with all the violent rhetoric directed at anyone not on the far left, huh.  madonna threatened trump but the left is cool with that.  biden himself is on record wishing to punch trump.  biden should be removed from office.

Lets just call it for what it is. The liberals and "super smart moderates" only hate 4chan because they have been told to hate 4chan. Those people have no clue what goes on there. The people who tell them to hate 4chan specifically /b/because they can't control it. They can't moderate it. They can't limit speech on that site. So they tell boomers and groomers and useful idiots that it's a super scary site creating terrorists. Meanwhile, you can't leave literally anything of value in your car while in a major city. Our cities are more dangerous than kiev and other war-torn cities.

Oh well just keep watching and reading CNN I guess.

1 minute ago, Utilit99 said:

Ask them why. I don't like it either. 

Does he think 2% of kids are Trans? Jesus. It's more like .005% have that mental disability. 

• Thanks 1

Nancy Pelosi and the other muckety mucks didn’t go to our cites when they were burning but went to Kiev. 

40 minutes ago, JustinCharge said:

but twitter has not been a hate filled place with all the violent rhetoric directed at anyone not on the far left, huh.  madonna threatened trump but the left is cool with that.  biden himself is on record wishing to punch trump. 

Don't forget this: Twitter promptly flagged the tweet for potentially sensitive content, but left it up. 

https://www.imagebam.com/view/MEAJ3DI