Sign in to follow this  
Utilit99

creepy joe's new press secretary

16 hours ago, Hardcore troubadour said:

Me: Baby formula is going to illegals 

Hack: It’s only three pallets. 

Case dismissed. 

Oh I posted proof asked the retard didn’t even acknowledge it. He’s a hack just as his name suggests and a focking moron 

• Thanks 1
  • Sad 1

40 minutes ago, Djgb13 said:

Oh I posted proof asked the retard didn’t even acknowledge it. 

No you didn’t, and yes I did reply, even thanked you for actually posting a link.  But it wasn’t proof of more than 3 pallets (or 1 for that matter) of formula.

• Haha 1

I've got to find something better to do Friday afternoons at work, can't believe I just read this stupid focking conversation. Why do y'all go back and forth with this twerp?

1 hour ago, TimHauck said:

No you didn’t, and yes I did reply, even thanked you for actually posting a link.  But it wasn’t proof of more than 3 pallets (or 1 for that matter) of formula.

Yes it did you focking moron :lol:  literally showed an entire warehouse with the pallets and also that there’s more than one warehouse. What a focking piece of Sh1t. Everyone just ignore this idiot. He’s purposely stupid so he doesn’t have to acknowledge how he’s been wrong and the left is don’t the things everyone has been saying they’re doing 

42 minutes ago, Djgb13 said:

Yes it did you focking moron :lol:  literally showed an entire warehouse with the pallets and also that there’s more than one warehouse. What a focking piece of Sh1t. Everyone just ignore this idiot. He’s purposely stupid so he doesn’t have to acknowledge how he’s been wrong and the left is don’t the things everyone has been saying they’re doing 

Could you see what was on the pallets?  It looked like their warehouse for all supplies for everyone, it wasn’t a baby formula warehouse numbskull.

The only pallet that was actually legible was powdered milk for toddlers, not baby formula.

Try again.

10 hours ago, Hardcore troubadour said:

I pointed that out day one. And she’s cute too. 

I’m not sure I’d say cute. But she’s also not not cute :dunno:

8 hours ago, edjr said:

She should have said she is a "black, gay, immigrant, useless, unwanted, uneducated, liberal, low IQ, woman", then I would have said, no, that's not a first. We have a whole shltload of them in politics already. Press secretary? Meh, maybe. But who cares? 

Seriously. Who focking cares about some turd holding a job that can't do that job with any skills whatsoever? That goes for psucky too. At least psucky was smart enough to bail. 

7 minutes ago, huskyhater75 said:

What about the PIGS that trump had for press secretary?

There we go!!! :banana:

Trump!!! :cry:

You go girl! :clap:

• Haha 1