Sign in to follow this  
Utilit99

creepy joe's new press secretary

1 minute ago, Djgb13 said:

Whatever you say liar :thumbsup: 

so you never called yourself a doctor even though you're not?

5 minutes ago, TimHauck said:

so you never called yourself a doctor even though you're not?

You’re comparing my one lie to prevent me from gettin in trouble in the military to the hundreds of lies you’ve told on this board? Lmfao whatever you say liar :lol: 

• Sad 1

22 minutes ago, porkbutt said:

:(maybe they can check more boxes next time...

a gay, trans, mixed race, immigrant, refugee, handicapped cancer survivor

Don't forget pedophile 

• Haha 1

Why is there this reflexive need to hate?

I mean, it’s a tough job and she probably won’t do any better than most. But it’s odd you immediately hate her for no actual reason yet

40 minutes ago, Djgb13 said:

You’re comparing my one lie to prevent me from gettin in trouble in the military to the hundreds of lies you’ve told on this board? Lmfao whatever you say liar :lol: 

How did pretending to be a doctor keep you from getting in trouble with the military? 

• Haha 2
  • Confused 1

3 minutes ago, MDC said:

How did pretending to be a doctor keep you from getting in trouble with the military? 

He’s in navy intelligence and “doctor job” was his cover? :dunno:

• Confused 1

12 minutes ago, MDC said:

I KNOW McLiar ain’t tryna butt in right now :lol: 

9 minutes ago, IGotWorms said:

He’s in navy intelligence and “doctor job” was his cover? :dunno:

Nope. Worms spouting lies again. What’s with you liberals on this board and lies? I swear y’all post lies as often as y’all breathe :lol: 

• Thanks 1

3 minutes ago, Djgb13 said:

I KNOW McLiar ain’t tryna butt in right now :lol: 

It’s a simple question. I’ve seen you say that you lied about being a doctor to protect your identity before. Just wondering how that would keep you out of trouble with the military vs. just not saying what you do at all? Or another profession. 

3 minutes ago, Djgb13 said:

Nope. Worms spouting lies again. What’s with you liberals on this board and lies? I swear y’all post lies as often as y’all breathe :lol: 

I was theorizing ;) 

Two liars back to back comforting each other. Seems about right for these two retards. They get laughed at by the entire board so they only have each other. What losers 🤣🤣🤣🤣

11 minutes ago, MDC said:

It’s a simple question. I’ve seen you say that you lied about being a doctor to protect your identity before. Just wondering how that would keep you out of trouble with the military vs. just not saying what you do at all? Or another profession. 

I’ll be nice and tell you AGAIN for the TENTH time. 
Back around then, we had a girl in the AF that was finding ppl online that were active duty and gettin them in trouble for things they said online. She got awards and stuff for it but focked a lot of airmen over. So our leadership told us to not post anything related to our job. Even when we go to work. They told us if are going to say something then fudge it so it can’t be traced. Cause apparently it’s an OPSEC violation and they would start handing out Article 15s to ppl who go caught putting info like that out on the internet. Hence, why I lied about my job, my work place, my schedule, etc until I got out and then they couldn’t do anything.

This was over 7 years ago whereas the recent lies yall been telling have been in the past week. Now this is the last time 

27 minutes ago, Djgb13 said:

I’ll be nice and tell you AGAIN for the TENTH time. 
Back around then, we had a girl in the AF that was finding ppl online that were active duty and gettin them in trouble for things they said online. She got awards and stuff for it but focked a lot of airmen over. So our leadership told us to not post anything related to our job. Even when we go to work. They told us if are going to say something then fudge it so it can’t be traced. Cause apparently it’s an OPSEC violation and they would start handing out Article 15s to ppl who go caught putting info like that out on the internet. Hence, why I lied about my job, my work place, my schedule, etc until I got out and then they couldn’t do anything.

This was over 7 years ago whereas the recent lies yall been telling have been in the past week. Now this is the last time 

So you picked doctor instead of medical student, to throw us off the scent. Is this the same reason you lied about playing college baseball?

14 minutes ago, MDC said:

So you picked doctor instead of medical student, to throw us off the scent. Is this the same reason you lied about playing college baseball?

I picked doctor cause I was literally called Doc and also actually saw patients as an IDMT. Plus, ppl knew I was military. Ain’t gonna be in med school after having been active for a few years 

And no. I played college and semi pro ball during the summer in college. They sent us to diff places to play. I got sent to Florida. Others got sent to NY. 

13 hours ago, Voltaire said:

Shes going to one of the MSM leftoid cable stations, eitherCNN or MSDNC. She'll have the same job lying her ass off for Biden*, but with less stress and better pay. Less prestige, but it may help her sanity.

She aged 50 years inside of 2.

16 minutes ago, Djgb13 said:

I picked doctor cause I was literally called Doc and also actually saw patients as an IDMT. Plus, ppl knew I was military. Ain’t gonna be in med school after having been active for a few years 

And no. I played college and semi pro ball during the summer in college. They sent us to diff places to play. I got sent to Florida. Others got sent to NY. 

Here’s where I’m confused. Someone was getting people in trouble for things they posted online so you were told to not post anything related to your job. So instead of just saying nothing about your job at all, you claimed to be a doctor, which is related to medical school and actually made you more identifiable online. 

This makes no sense. Because it’s a crock of shiit. :lol: 

• Thanks 1
  • Confused 1

1 minute ago, MDC said:

Here’s where I’m confused. Someone was getting people in trouble for things they posted online so you were told to not post anything related to your job. So instead of just saying nothing about your job at all, you claimed to be a doctor, which is related to medical school and actually made you more identifiable online. 

This makes no sense. Because it’s a crock of shiit. :lol: 

I already told ppl I was military :doh: so when asked what I did that’s what I said. And I actually did work in that capacity so it wasn’t a lie technically. So all this you’re “trying” to do it dumb as fock cause it does nothing but make you look like a focking moron 

7 minutes ago, Djgb13 said:

I already told ppl I was military :doh: so when asked what I did that’s what I said. And I actually did work in that capacity so it wasn’t a lie technically. So all this you’re “trying” to do it dumb as fock cause it does nothing but make you look like a focking moron 

🤡 

• Thanks 1
  • Sad 1

1 minute ago, MDC said:

🤡 

Says the loser who’s constantly caught in lies, spends all his time and days here, gets made fun of by everyone here, and also has no one in real life :lol: But by all means, please keep going. Cause unlike you, I have results of constant life improvements while you take the junkies way of life and do nothing 🤣🤣🤣

20 minutes ago, Djgb13 said:

Says the loser who’s constantly caught in lies, spends all his time and days here, gets made fun of by everyone here, and also has no one in real life :lol: But by all means, please keep going. Cause unlike you, I have results of constant life improvements while you take the junkies way of life and do nothing 🤣🤣🤣

It is so easy to push your buttons. 

• Sad 1

4 minutes ago, MDC said:

It is so easy to push your buttons. 

That’s all you do. Spend all day here trying to start arguments. Find a new schtick. Or at least something to do during the day instead of spending it here

2 hours ago, IGotWorms said:

Why is there this reflexive need to hate?

I mean, it’s a tough job and she probably won’t do any better than most. But it’s odd you immediately hate her for no actual reason yet

:rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes:

3 hours ago, Djgb13 said:

But you were supposedly to lie, now you're saying it's not a lie.  🤡

• Sad 1

digby makes me laugh, the constant use of multiple emojis, the constant lies, telling everyone how awesome his life his, telling the person he's arguing with how everyone on the board hates him, it's always the same sh!t.

• Like 3
  • Sad 1

2 hours ago, Djgb13 said:

That’s all you do. Spend all day here trying to start arguments. Find a new schtick. Or at least something to do during the day instead of spending it here

It's easy to go back into seeing how long mdcack has been slap fighting on this site. All you have to do is search for mdc (or even monkey death car) and go to the last page and see how long he has been whining about everything. Seriously the guy has been getting into meaningless pissing matches on the this site for over 20 years now. 

He has nothing else......nothing.....

Just now, Utilit99 said:

It's easy to go back into seeing how long mdcack has been slap fighting on this site. All you have to do is search for mdc (or even monkey death car) and go to the last page and see how long he has been whining about everything. Seriously the guy has been getting into meaningless pissing matches on the this site for over 20 years now. 

He has nothing else......nothing.....

What do you have?

1 minute ago, GutterBoy said:

What do you have?

Normal relationships with adult age women. 

Unlike you....:dunno:

Just now, Utilit99 said:

Normal relationships with adult age women. 

Unlike you....:dunno:

But you still post here ALL THE TIME, right?  Why don't you just spend time with the adult age women that you have relationships with?

Just now, GutterBoy said:

But you still post here ALL THE TIME, right?  Why don't you just spend time with the adult age women that you have relationships with?

I posted way less today than you did. :lol:

1 minute ago, Utilit99 said:

I posted way less today than you did. :lol:

You've been using this account since 10/31/2019.  You average 26 posts every single day.  That's insane.

1 minute ago, GutterBoy said:

You've been using this account since 10/31/2019.  You average 26 posts every single day.  That's insane.

I've had some slow times at work. But how many posts did you have today?

Plus I can post pretty quickly. It takes you a while. 

3 minutes ago, GutterBoy said:

And this has what to do with the topic of the thread? 

4 minutes ago, Utilit99 said:

I've had some slow times at work. But how many posts did you have today?

Plus I can post pretty quickly. It takes you a while. 

I have 13 posts today, you have 22.

1 minute ago, Utilit99 said:

And this has what to do with the topic of the thread? 

You went after MDC saying he has nothing in life, which I proved to be ironic.

11 minutes ago, GutterBoy said:

You went after MDC saying he has nothing in life, which I proved to be ironic.

Irony played no role. You have zero input. 

So it's just a normal day for you. :dunno:

Pedos post useless comments. 

19 minutes ago, GutterBoy said:

I have 13 posts today, you have 22.

I am very efficient with my posts. I can post 10 in 5 minutes and thes be off for hours. 

You however, linger......sad.....