edjr

Ouchie Fauci says he will not serve under Trump if he is reelected.

America already wants him fired for his role in the entire covid fock up the left did

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

42 minutes ago, Strike said:

More reason to vote for Trump if he runs again.

yup. Fanning the flames to the Trump fire

Trump isn't winning and probably won't even be the nominee.  That said, I'm sure any Republican would probably fire him.  Hopefully he retires first though, he's pretty old

anything anti trump is good.

:deadhorse:

• Like 1

5 hours ago, TimHauck said:

Trump isn't winning and probably won't even be the nominee.  That said, I'm sure any Republican would probably fire him.  Hopefully he retires first though, he's pretty old

Trump never led in any poll in 2016 or 2020 cycles. He has never trailed Biden in the 2024 cycle.  Trump has never been more popular.

3 minutes ago, JustinCharge said:

Trump never led in any poll in 2016 or 2020 cycles. He has never trailed Biden in the 2024 cycle.  Trump has never been more popular.

Has to be the nominee first before he can beat Biden.  I’m not necessarIly a Desantis fan (I’ll take him over Biden though) but I think he crushes Trump 

who the fock care about fauci? no one else can do his job? :lol:

Why is this a story? Who would Serve under Trump again?  Dude has sold out literally everybody who served with under or for him. 

25 minutes ago, TimHauck said:

Has to be the nominee first before he can beat Biden.  I’m not necessarIly a Desantis fan (I’ll take him over Biden though) but I think he crushes Trump 

I personally think Romney crushes everybody. But it's a wild horse, I also think that booty judge is the next Dem. 

And by the way? If you guys have any f****** brains at all? Trump is playing the system. There's so much money that flows into him as long as he's a potential candidate. He's making bank. I think he's a crass, disgusting goon, but at least he finally figured out how to make the most money in America.  He's been playing the system for 60 years.

32 minutes ago, wiffleball said:

I personally think Romney crushes everybody. But it's a wild horse, I also think that booty judge is the next Dem. 

Romney?  Didn’t even realize he was still alive 

6 minutes ago, TimHauck said:

Romney?  Didn’t even realize he was still alive 

I thought the same about wiff. :(

40 minutes ago, wiffleball said:

Romney would have a better chance of winning if he ran as a dem. 

He's what?  82?  I don't care who wins in 2024 dude needs to hang up the spurs.  

What's up with the Pelosi's and Fauci's and Bidens?  Time to be put out to pasture.   I mean Nancy Pelosi is 82 now, sounds like a complete idiot when speaking with her dentures about to fall out and is talking about going for four more years.  I'm not even sure Biden knows where he's at half the time.  WTF?

1 hour ago, KSB2424 said:

He's what?  82?  I don't care who wins in 2024 dude needs to hang up the spurs.  

What's up with the Pelosi's and Fauci's and Bidens?  Time to be put out to pasture.   I mean Nancy Pelosi is 82 now, sounds like a complete idiot when speaking with her dentures about to fall out and is talking about going for four more years.  I'm not even sure Biden knows where he's at half the time.  WTF?

i think anyone competant in the younger generations refuses to be leader.

4 hours ago, JustinCharge said:

You shouldn't care, because nuclear war will vaporize us long before that, according to your crazy dumb ass.

He's an evil fuk that should be hung in the town hall

11 hours ago, TimHauck said:

Winning what? 

And I’m not going to pose in play girl if Biden wins. So either way, we won’t have to look  at at least one little  dik