Sign in to follow this  
TimmySmith

SI Swimsuit Issue, did we discuss this?

2020 Tranny

2021 Downs

2022 Ugly Fatty

I remember when the audience was teenage boys and we had Paulina, Cheryl Tiegs and Kathy Ireland.  No wonder testosterone is lower these days.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 3
  • Haha 2

Moo 🐮 :wub: 

At the rate America is going that model will be a waif in 20 years. SI is ahead of the curve.

• Sad 1

Cheryl Teigs and her see through one piece will always be the benchmark for me. 

I used to fap to Kathy Ireland back in the day :banana:

Sorry to break it to you SI but fat chicks are focking disgusting and I don't wanna see them half-nekkid

• Thanks 1

14 minutes ago, MDC said:

Moo 🐮 :wub: 

At the rate America is going that model will be a waif in 20 years. SI is ahead of the curve.

Maybe, but no reason for the fuglyness.  They can't find a pretty fatty?   I am sure I saw nipple hair. 

I think it is remarkable that we elevate feelings above fact.  The inclination toward "beautiful at any size" is notably bad. It really showed during the COVID distribution of risk, and yet, it was actively ignored less one be called "fat shaming".  So, let them die but do not harm their self perception.

Let African Americans die, but do not police them or inhibit their violence.....less you be perceived as "racist"

Pretty inane. 

52 minutes ago, Hardcore troubadour said:

Cheryl Teigs and her see through one piece will always be the benchmark for me. 

The good old days of nipple action. :banana:

4 minutes ago, DonS said:

The good old days of nipple action. :banana:

It was so rare. My eyes bugged out my head. Plus that whole Southern California beach girl thing. Boing! 

Paulina is still smokin'.  They should put her back on the cover vs a man. 

54 minutes ago, dain11279 said:

I used to fap to Kathy Ireland back in the day :banana:

Sorry to break it to you SI but fat chicks are focking disgusting and I don't wanna see them half-nekkid

45 minutes ago, RLLD said:

I think it is remarkable that we elevate feelings above fact.  The inclination toward "beautiful at any size" is notably bad. It really showed during the COVID distribution of risk, and yet, it was actively ignored less one be called "fat shaming".  So, let them die but do not harm their self perception.

Let African Americans die, but do not police them or inhibit their violence.....less you be perceived as "racist"

Pretty inane. 

Woke universities' newest social justice crusade: Fighting 'fatphobia'

University of Illinois Chicago says 'focus on body size is rooted in racism'

https://www.foxnews.com/politics/woke-universities-social-justice-crusade-fatphobia

There are plenty of fat chicks that at least have a pretty face.  Maybe they needed to check the Asian box?  Most Asian chicks are skinny little things so maybe they had to sacrifice looks in favor of weight?

51 minutes ago, RLLD said:

Pretty inane. 

Your ability to bring race into any discussion no matter how unrelated is impressive.

• Sad 1

The swimsuit issue was for pictures of hot chicks for... obvious uses.

Now there's a billion other sources for that, so they're going in another direction.

And risking pi$$ing off the people who actual subscribe.

10 minutes ago, MDC said:

Your ability to bring race into any discussion no matter how unrelated is impressive.

Keeping pace with Democrats is not easy, but I manage to do so.

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

4 minutes ago, RLLD said:

In other words, you behave exactly like the people you complain about every day.

I think there’s a word for people like you, starts with an H. ;) 

• Haha 1
  • Sad 1

Is SI spearheading a new anti-masturbation initiative or something? 

• Haha 3

1 hour ago, RLLD said:

I sometimes wonder if we are not part of some mind control experiment.  We're deeply into "men are women and women are men," and here we have "fat is beautiful."

Beauty (or attractiveness) is in part a proxy of health.  We know incontrovertibly from 82743891 different studies that obesity is unhealthy ( The Party of Science seems to forget these things when convenient).  If you want to be fat, I don't really care, knock yourself out, but don't ask me to find it attractive.

29 minutes ago, MDC said:

In other words, you behave exactly like the people you complain about every day.

I think there’s a word for people like you, starts with an H. ;) 

So then, participating in the discussion is not permitted.... partaking in the discussion is wrong....only Democrats can speak about race.  That is truly an inspiring position to take. Mao would be proud.  :thumbsup:

12 minutes ago, jerryskids said:

I sometimes wonder if we are not part of some mind control experiment.  We're deeply into "men are women and women are men," and here we have "fat is beautiful."

Beauty (or attractiveness) is in part a proxy of health.  We know incontrovertibly from 82743891 different studies that obesity is unhealthy ( The Party of Science seems to forget these things when convenient).  If you want to be fat, I don't really care, knock yourself out, but don't ask me to find it attractive.

Yes we are. You have the politicization of everything. And people are easily manipulated, I think politicians across the board understand this.  What I think we are now witnessing is the consequence of that indoctrination reaching into the government behaviors across the board. The FBI and DOJ being perverted. The emergence of heavily indoctrinated politicians such as AOC into the mainstream, and with that radical views that divide people more and more. 

31 minutes ago, DonS said:

Is SI spearheading a new anti-masturbation initiative or something? 

Or they want boys to wank it to trannies and ugly fatties.  :dunno:

1 hour ago, RLLD said:

So then, participating in the discussion is not permitted.... partaking in the discussion is wrong....only Democrats can speak about race.  That is truly an inspiring position to take. Mao would be proud.  :thumbsup:

That’s not my position. My position is that your hair it of bringing race into totally unrelated threads is weird. And so is acting like Democrats, a group of people you hate. 

:dunno: 

• Sad 1

6 minutes ago, MDC said:

That’s not my position. My position is that your hair it of bringing race into totally unrelated threads is weird. And so is acting like Democrats, a group of people you hate. 

:dunno: 

Right, because when Democrats/Liberals do it they should have sole access to that? This is one of those early lessons most people learn, that "do unto others thing"....you see when it is done by one group to another, then it that means all can do it.

I get that you might not like it, that is unfortunate, but as long as Democrats continue to play the game then the rest of us can too. Or they can stop....and start being rational. 

1 hour ago, RLLD said:

Settle down.  I know he calls Peenie out when she brings race into virtually every discussion.

4 minutes ago, Gladiators said:

Settle down.  I know he calls Peenie out when she brings race into virtually every discussion.

No i get it. But here is the rub.  The expectation that response in kind is just off the table because you object to the behavior does not work for me.  The left gets away with too much. I surmise that giving back that which is dished out offers some prospect to deal more directly. And when it has been done I think the results are positive. 

its feels like something out of the soviet union.  pravda printing lies and everyone in their own country knows it lies but everyone is afraid to publicly tell the truth.  no-one wants to see these swimsuit issues but everyone is cowed into not saying anything in a free country.

1 minute ago, RLLD said:

No i get it. But here is the rub.  The expectation that response in kind is just off the table because you object to the behavior does not work for me.  The left gets away with too much. I surmise that giving back that which is dished out offers some prospect to deal more directly. And when it has been done I think the results are positive. 

I was just joking.  There's only one side he calls out to no one's surprise.

9 minutes ago, JustinCharge said:

its feels like something out of the soviet union.  pravda printing lies and everyone in their own country knows it lies but everyone is afraid to publicly tell the truth.  no-one wants to see these swimsuit issues but everyone is cowed into not saying anything in a free country.

One person will say something.  Not safe for men's eyes. 

Dr Jordan B Peterson on Twitter: "Sorry. Not beautiful. And no amount of authoritarian tolerance is going to change that." / Twitter

46 minutes ago, RLLD said:

Right, because when Democrats/Liberals do it they should have sole access to that? This is one of those early lessons most people learn, that "do unto others thing"....you see when it is done by one group to another, then it that means all can do it.

Another lesson you learn early is to pull up your big boy pants and accept responsibility for your own actions instead of deflecting and finger pointing. 

34 minutes ago, Gladiators said:

I was just joking.  There's only one side he calls out to no one's surprise.

The GC is overwhelmingly one side. 

• Sad 1

6 hours ago, TimmySmith said:

2020 Tranny

2021 Downs

2022 Ugly Fatty

I remember when the audience was teenage boys and we had Paulina, Cheryl Tiegs and Kathy Ireland.  No wonder testosterone is lower these days.

I am sure those are flying off the shelves. 

If boys can be girls and and we have peaceful riots, why not? 

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, MDC said:

Another lesson you learn early is to pull up your big boy pants and accept responsibility for your own actions instead of deflecting and finger pointing. 

Agree, and I would welcome that same action from Democrats, but I do not believe they will do this anytime soon. 

8 hours ago, TommyGavin said:

Who is on the cover that’s pi$$ing you off ??

When SI started to just mail it in and stopped caring, everyone else stopped caring too.

13 hours ago, Vikings4ever said:

The swimsuit issue was for pictures of hot chicks for... obvious uses.

Now there's a billion other sources for that, so they're going in another direction.

And risking pi$$ing off the people who actual subscribe.

Somebody finally gets it.  When your schtick becomes antiquated you have to go edgy to remain relevant.  

10 hours ago, TommyGavin said:

Who is on the cover that’s pi$$ing you off ??

Fat gal that doesn't even have a pretty face.  If I wanted to see similar unattractive fat chicks I would just stop by Walmart. 

• Like 1

1 minute ago, DonS said:

Fat gal that doesn't even have a pretty face.  If I wanted to see similar unattractive fat chicks I would just stop by Walmart. 

Or mdcacks house....:dunno:

• Haha 1

8 hours ago, Utilit99 said:

Or mdcacks house....:dunno:

Talking about me at 2 am. 😍 😞 

• Sad 1