Djgb13

Anyone ever been arrested

I haven’t but my dad did back in the day. I know he raced cars quite a bit and ran from the cops all the time (this was 50s/60s when regular cars could outrun police). Any cool stories regarding being arrested or running from the law? 

Pick one of three of my favorites. Story time.

1- Hot dogs

2- DUI with a switch blade knife

3-  Pumpkins

yep

But I never got arrested for the things I probably should have been arrested for. Funny how it played out that way. :dunno:

• Haha 1

A few months ago, I got hit for jaywalking. But because technically it's a highway, it's not. It's a street. I got a hit for apparently walking on a highway.. I had a ball with this guy.

"You know you almost got hit by two cars?"

"Which is weird, because you're the only car visible here."

At that point, I honestly thought he was just going to give me a warning.

You sure not just f****** with me cuz you're bored?

Colorado springs requires a second officer to show up usually a supervisor regardless of circumstance.

He shows up. And that's adorable.

Did your boyfriend call you? Was he a scared?

Uh sir, we're required to have..

Uh-huh. You're a cute couple.

Me: I mean Jesus f****** christ. I work all God damn day, I couldn't afford to eat at the place that I f****** work - even with a discount. But we feed you jerks for free. And crazy thing? I've got a college degree and you don't. Guaranteed. "

And so I walked across the street to get a 7-Eleven burrito and they want to charge me $75 for jaywalking on the street that's completely f****** empty?

By the way, 2:00 a.m. in Colorado springs is like Easter morning in Iowa.

I don't know why n****** kill cops. But I do know why white people kill cops. And I've had a lot of cop friends who would say that kind of s*** is why good cops get killed for innocuous s***.

I'll pay that ticket when my tickles that cops tonsils.

• Haha 1

2 minutes ago, wiffleball said:

A few months ago, I got hit for jaywalking. But because technically it's a highway, it's not. It's a street. I got a hit for apparently walking on a highway.. I had a ball with this guy.

Colorado springs requires a second officer to show up usually a supervisor regardless of circumstance.

Me: I mean Jesus f****** christ. I work all God damn day, I couldn't afford to eat at the place that I f****** work - even with a discount. But we feed you jerks for free. And crazy thing? I've got a college degree and you don't. Guaranteed. "

And so I walked across the street to get a 7-Eleven burrito and they want to charge me $75 for jaywalking on the street that's completely f****** empty?

I don't know why n****** kill cops. But I do know why white people kill cops. And I've had a lot of cop friends who would say that kind of s*** is why good cops get killed for innocuous s***.

Can you stop saying adorable so much? It’s weird and ghey. Thanks 

4 minutes ago, wiffleball said:

Allow me to translate:

jsjrleiroseojjlsfd 

jfdifjdojo    jffosogjjpwwjdml md.xnppp   

fdjsoaiofisdouu   ojoj g  ppg te, pp s   p pt uai[[ajdmm   s s[ jjsd m ma[a[dj p    

fdsd;;; ; ij 0psp ke;l[[wa, kds[[e u u    u [ ska[ [ [sj  [wjels [[w we -p ollll s[s [[[[slklldlwlsjdjfjafpas8ae4e4 l sldjed[s \ 

\

fdjsoos jdsoido s' o [ [   kdllsjfdjsfjgfjkgjsdkmfd m dfp p pdp llsdjj pwepe m m   l lwep34849s0 j     p ppsd jj js; ; 

cosjdpjp a j pgldjdfjd o odpdpffdj jdp pfifpxxp p p pp jdslfdppd s;    ojrriwirrr99fjd8dns8f8oekfdjfjdcl   = oj  odds9d[a[]as [ [ jo

\   sjsdj-p o lsjie[aaa\ 

j doidiafdi iu8didiik4kktt44k4kd  99 4=43=0q wi[ opktm amjdm j  ju0ds09js dj00 0 \\

sodkak [ [ us9ci99d\

skosp a m,g,er,re, do [d[dd     idf0jd8ifd8uairmtajp poaidi jmrm 

!!!

• Haha 1

5 minutes ago, MTSkiBum said:

Are we talking prison or jail?

Hopefully just jail. 

I once got arrested for sexually assaulting your mom. But it was all cleared up when the cops realized she just loves it rough :wub:

In college.   Out at one of the bars in town.   Closing time, it was a warm night - everyone was wearing summer clothes.    While I was walking down the street from the bar with one of my buddies some chicks we knew were walking away nearby.     There was some friendly, drunken banter, and one of the chicks commented that I had a nice ass.    I said "wanna better look" and gave her a quick moon with a slip of my shorts.   It wasn't as cringey as it sounds, it was all chicks we knew and hung out with.    We were just joking/messing around, as usual.   

In what seemed like about 2 seconds a local PD cruiser popped out from a dark alley nearby and onto the street and right in front of me.    Two cops jumped out and before I knew what was happening they threw me in the back seat.    They said they were taking me to the station.    I waited a couple of seconds and then tried as diplomatically as I could to say something along the lines of "officers, I fully respect your job and your authority but are you really going to arrest me for that?"    One of them replied; "you fuking kids gotta learn you can't do that sh1t in our town".    Even in my drunken state I knew there was no way I was getting out of a trip to the station.    They took me in "booked me" and threw me in the holding tank.   '

I always went bar hopping with just a few 20s stuffed in my pocket.   I never carried ID.   I knew all of the bartenders and bouncers at the places we went.  I didn't need an ID.    You know all of those stories about how racist cops only hold black people for stupid things like not having an ID?   Well white as Wonder bread Masshole - PD said I would stay in the holding tank until I could produce ID and they did not care how long it took for that to happen and it was my problem of how to get an ID while simultaneously being locked in their holding cell without an ID (this was pre-cell phones).   It was like 2AM and I used my "1 phone call" to call my dorm.    The dorm phone rang in the hallway of my floor and it was up to whatever random person on the dorm floor who wanted to pick it up.   One of my floor mates picked up and it was this chick (co-ed dorm) that I kind of knew but not really.    She was smoking hot but had a serious boyfriend - so we didn't hang out much (she was off the mkt. . .).   I somehow managed to convinced her to go to my dorm room, told her where to look and find my wallet, and talked her into then driving it into town and to the PD station and getting me my ID.    To my amazement - she fukin did it!     

I got my ID, showed it to the cops, got my paperwork done, and got released.   About a month later I had to show up in court, plead guilty to disorderly conduct, and pay a $50 fine (this was the 80s).    But the  worst part was that as the judge went thru the days cases he read the charges including the descriptions.   My case took a while to come up.    So in a room full of people busted for stealing sh!t, driving 100MPH for the 10th time, beating up their girlfriend, etc.  The judge read out my charge and he said "and then the defendant did remove his garments and expose his backside to the general public".    The whole court room full of thief's and scumbags started laughing at that description and me.     I think I actually wished I had stolen some old lady's purse or some other form of more respectable crime.   

It's probably still somewhere on my "permanent record".   Some day when I run for president, it will probably all come out in a major scandal and derail my "sure thing" candidacy.   

So, yup - that's my story of getting arrested.      

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

4 hours ago, Hardcore troubadour said:

Can you stop saying adorable so much? It’s weird and ghey. Thanks 

Oh, you're adorable 😍

Once.  20 years old. Me and my buddy were meeting two chicks telling us to bring beer as they were in a hot tub at North Raleigh Country Club waiting on us..........parents were out of town and we knew these girls.  They were smoking hot.

I should not have drove but yeah the hormones kicked in, leaving a home town party hammered.   Blue lights behind me two miles from our destination, 12 pack in the back seat.  

They took my belt, finger printed, in a holding cell with a only a couple other dudes but still strange.  It was July 4th Weekend so I think they got overwhelmed and let me go......I called my other friend who I knew was sober and he came and picked me up downtown at like 3:00 am.  Couldn't call my folks.  Jeremy saved me from that.  They charged me with a drinking under age thing but I got out of it.  Scared straight for a while though. 

I ripped that tag off my mattress and did 30 days in the hole.

• Haha 1

3 times-DUI, fighting, and a boozin' (actually shoulda been another DUI)  when I was like 18 or so. Also ran from police twice, got away once, got caught but not charged the other time-lucky. They get PO-ed over eluding.

8 minutes ago, huskyhater75 said:

3 times-DUI, fighting, and a boozin' (actually shoulda been another DUI)  when I was like 18 or so. Also ran from police twice, got away once, got caught but not charged the other time-lucky. They get PO-ed over eluding.

Give us a TRUMP!!!! :banana:

• Sad 1

4 minutes ago, huskyhater75 said:

How does your drivel pertain here? WTF is WRONG with you?

Give us a Trump!!!! :cry:

:banana::pointstosky:

• Sad 1

3 minutes ago, huskyhater75 said:

Nobody on here understands your drivel. What's a "trump"? A $hit? 

Aww cmon rusty....give us a TRUMP!!!! :cry: :pointstosky:

• Sad 1

I was arrested on an outstanding warrant during a job interview with the university police department when I was 23.  All stemmed from a simple mistake and I got it cleared up and still got the job.

No, never. 

16 minutes ago, Fireballer said:

Wasn't there a geek that was a prime suspect in a homicide?

Cruzer I think.  

I have been in a cop car once in my life. It was after a drunk driver hit the car I was in and the cop gave me a ride home.

I was 21 and too dumb to know to pretend I was hurt and sue.

8 minutes ago, edjr said:

I have been in a cop car once in my life. It was after a drunk driver hit the car I was in and the cop gave me a ride home.

I was 21 and too dumb to know to pretend I was hurt and sue.

If I could turn back time. I got hit by a rich guy’s sunroof that flew off his car and smashed into my windshield. Nah, I’m fine. Dumbass. 

2 minutes ago, Hardcore troubadour said:

If I could turn back time. I got hit by a rich guy’s sunroof that flew off his car and smashed into my windshield. Nah, I’m fine. Dumbass. 

I was in the front seat, with no seatbelt on. My buddy was in the backseat, laying down making out with a girl.  

All of a sudden I see headlights coming at us on the highway. My girlfriend swerved, the guy hit the side of the car I was on, we spun around like twice and crashed into the guardrail.

No one was hurt. The driver of the other car was arrested. Got dropped off at my girlfriend's house by a cop and her mother actually yelled at her and blamed her for totaling her car. I almost did go to jail. I focking flipped out on the mother. 

It was never in the paper. Rumors swirled the driver of the other car was a cop.

My parents didn't like me, no one cared. The end

36 minutes ago, edjr said:

I was in the front seat, with no seatbelt on. My buddy was in the backseat, laying down making out with a girl.  

All of a sudden I see headlights coming at us on the highway. My girlfriend swerved, the guy hit the side of the car I was on, we spun around like twice and crashed into the guardrail.

No one was hurt. The driver of the other car was arrested. Got dropped off at my girlfriend's house by a cop and her mother actually yelled at her and blamed her for totaling her car. I almost did go to jail. I focking flipped out on the mother. 

It was never in the paper. Rumors swirled the driver of the other car was a cop.

My parents didn't like me, no one cared. The end

There’s never an ambulance chaser lawyer around when you need one. 

2 minutes ago, Hardcore troubadour said:

There’s never an ambulance chaser lawyer around when you need one. 

Who knew you were supposed to pretend to be hurt?

Did the Brady Bunch teach me nothing

Once when I was 16. Adjudicated as a youthful offender. 50 hours community service done and supposedly off my record. 

I was smoking a little weed with my buddies when I was 17/18... Guy in my neighborhood who is an excop walked by, asked what we were doing and left. A week or two later my parents door gets knocked at 4 in the morning. Woke me up, I ran downstairs and answered it. Cop goes "hey your car was broken into..." Before I could get a word out 5 cops raid the house with AR's.  They weren't there but 10 minutes before they realized they got a bad tip. They found a sack of weed in my room worth probably $10. I was pretty hostile the entire time they were, telling them if they look a little harder they'll find my coke stash. I got arrested that night and the charges got dropped at arraignment in the morning. I should've sued them.