Sign in to follow this  
BunnysBastatrds

Conservative Figures (Not Political)

Half a mill. Amount of money I’ve spent on partying over the last thirty years. I’m shocked it is that high. Did the math with a good friend last night. I was floored by the numbers. And not ashamed. But man, fawk me too. Oh well!!! It’s been a great ride. 

Well if you enjoyed it, then fock it :cheers:

I mean, it might’ve gone to use on other things you could’ve enjoyed, like travel or recreation.

But the idea you should’ve just invested it or something… screw that. Life is for the living :thumbsup:

I spent almost all of my money on wine, women and song.  The rest I wasted. 

• Like 1

24 minutes ago, IGotWorms said:

Well if you enjoyed it, then fock it :cheers:

I mean, it might’ve gone to use on other things you could’ve enjoyed, like travel or recreation.

But the idea you should’ve just invested it or something… screw that. Life is for the living :thumbsup:

I traveled and recreated. A lot. 

My friend kept saying shiot like “you cold have mansion or a Ferrari with that!” Me: Meh!!!” Memories are worth more than anything. 

• Like 1

So I started drinking liquid breakfast at 10:00 CST. Something I never have done on a Thursday. Till now being semi-retired. It’s very interesting. The pain meds make it funnier. I’m about to make my cast more interesting. Colorful is better. Online looking for bumper sticker and scratchers. Had a friend call and asked if I wanted to try albino shrooms. Me: No!!! I want Candy!!!

More to follow. And somebody make a fawking pic in the draft.