Fireballer

Monkey Pox- Doomsday

1 minute ago, Cdub100 said:

Can't wait for a vaccine that's 99.78% effective then 78% then 50% then it doesn't prevent you from getting sick but you have less symptoms then yeah it actually totally fades away 7 days after getting it but you have a increased chance of heart issues. You're welcome.

Congratulations on being part of the control group. 

:cheers:

15 minutes ago, Cdub100 said:

Can't wait for a vaccine that's 99.78% effective then 78% then 50% then it doesn't prevent you from getting sick but you have less symptoms then yeah it actually totally fades away 7 days after getting it but you have a increased chance of heart issues. You're welcome.

And every step of the way people are saying it's doing exactly what it's supposed to do. :lol:

43 minutes ago, 5-Points said:

Plenty of current vaccines are effective against past and future variants of current and future viruses. 

But if we can't scare the public into thinking this new "scare" is "new" then we can't scare them into taking an already proven medication that has been renamed and made to be more expensive. 

Joe Rogan proved you wrong and the disinformation attack that followed didn't make a difference for those of us who think for ourselves. 

Wake me when the platypus pox arises. 

Are you talking about ivermectin?  Spit it out.  Because what ivermectin is effective against is nothing like Covid.  The closest thing to Covid was SARS-1 and I believe info from that was used to create the Covid vaccines.

42 minutes ago, 5-Points said:

Because they're the same. 

They’re not though.

40 minutes ago, 5-Points said:

Congratulations on being part of the control group. 

:cheers:

He’s not though, he’s vaccinated.

8 minutes ago, TimHauck said:

Are you talking about ivermectin?  Spit it out.  Because what ivermectin is effective against is nothing like Covid.  The closest thing to Covid was SARS-1 and I believe info from that was used to create the Covid vaccines.

They’re not though.

I don't give a sh!t. I haven't been vaxxed, revaxxed, boosted, reboosted, re-reboosted after having been triple vaxxed... still healthy as a horse. And I've been out in public everyday since this buIIshit started. 

It's all buIIshit and it won't end until sane people tell the WHO to go fock themselves.

Let me be the first.  🖕

1 minute ago, 5-Points said:

I don't give a sh!t. I haven't been vaxxed, revaxxed, boosted, reboosted, re-reboosted after having been triple vaxxed... still healthy as a horse. And I've been out in public everyday since this buIIshit started. 

It's all buIIshit and it won't end until sane people tell the WHO to go fock themselves.

Let me be the first.  🖕

Well congrats, you’ve completely changed the subject from “it’s a shame we didn’t use proven effective preventatives/combatants against Covid”

7 minutes ago, TimHauck said:

Well congrats, you’ve completely changed the subject from “it’s a shame we didn’t use proven effective preventatives/combatants against Covid”

No, I just brought it back to the age old proven method of letting your immune system take care of it. 

Survival of the fittest. It's the way of the world. I'm not the one trying to control natural selection. 

• Sad 1

40 minutes ago, TimHauck said:

They’re not though.

That's correct my government threatened to fire me unless I took the vaccine. The court order came too late for me. Funny thing is unvaccinated people still aren't allowed to go TDY. Oh well they can still come into the office take vacation and fly any where want.

F'n morons with their Monkey Pox

this is what they do

23 minutes ago, TimHauck said:

are you calling Joe Rogan a liar?

Ivermectin is used all over the world...many countries administer it semiannually to prevent debilitating parasitic infections in HUMANS!!  Usa doesnt have alot of parasitic infections..

6 hours ago, Baker Boy said:

Monkeypox | Poxvirus | CDC

https://www.cdc.gov/poxvirus/monkeypox

Monkeypox was first discovered in 1958 when two outbreaks of a pox-like disease occurred in colonies of monkeys kept for research, hence the name ‘monkeypox.’ The first human case of monkeypox was recorded in 1970 in the Democratic Republic of Congo during a period of intensified effort to eliminate smallpox.

———————-

Human monkeypox was first identified in humans in 1970 in the Democratic Republic of the Congo in a 9-year-old boy in a region where smallpox had been eliminated in 1968. Since then, most cases have been reported from rural, rainforest regions of the Congo Basin, particularly in the Democratic Republic of the Congo and human cases have increasingly been reported from across Central and West Africa.

https://www.who.int/news-room/fact-sheets/detail/monkeypox#:~:text=Signs and Symptoms

Focking liberal Democrats.

:mad:

31 minutes ago, TimHauck said:

No, I didn't. We had them and we didn't use them. You tell me why. 

1 minute ago, Cloaca du jour said:

Ivermectin is used all over the world...many countries administer it semiannually to prevent debilitating parasitic infections in HUMANS!!  Usa doesnt have alot of parasitic infections..

Yes we do. They're called liberals. 

• Haha 1

16 minutes ago, Big Guy said:

F'n morons with their Monkey Pox

this is what they do

:lol: will America ever get tired of the next scare tease? 

"Monkey Pox, Could it be in your neighborhood? Tune in at 11:00 to find out!"

:( That's nowhere near here. :kicksrocks:

20 minutes ago, 5-Points said:

are you calling Joe Rogan a liar?

Huh?  First of all, my main point was to combat your claim that we should have used “proven effective treatments,” as the stuff that ivermectin is proven effective against is nothing like covid.  Maybe we should just give ivermectin to the people with monkey pox then.

Second of all, most people recover fine from Covid (but a ~0.5% death rate or so is still pretty significant considering the contagiousness), so we don’t know if what Rogan took really made a difference at all.

Third of all, Rogan took like 13 different things, so even if what he took did do something, we don’t know if it was the ivermectin.

10 minutes ago, TimHauck said:

Huh?  First of all, my main point was to combat your claim that we should have used “proven effective treatments,” as the stuff that ivermectin is proven effective against is nothing like covid.  Maybe we should just give ivermectin to the people with monkey pox then.

Second of all, most people recover fine from Covid (but a ~0.5% death rate or so is still pretty significant considering the contagiousness), so we don’t know if what Rogan took really made a difference at all.

Third of all, Rogan took like 13 different things, so even if what he took did do something, we don’t know if it was the ivermectin.

We're any of them the vaccine? 

And no, a  0.5% rate is not significant for anything. Certainly not something we should be concerned about as a nation of 350 million (and growing by the millions every month) people. 

It was blown out of proportion for political reasons and it is continuing to be blown out of proportion for the same political and now, new found, financial reasons. 

2 hours ago, 5-Points said:

We're any of them the vaccine? 

And no, a  0.5% rate is not significant for anything. Certainly not something we should be concerned about as a nation of 350 million (and growing by the millions every month) people. 

It was blown out of proportion for political reasons and it is continuing to be blown out of proportion for the same political and now, new found, financial reasons. 

No, Rogan did not take the vaccine, but see point #2.

And yes, 0.5% is significant.  That’s 1.75 million deaths if everyone had gotten it pre-vaccine.  So basically if that is the IFR (not sure where the current estimate stands, but 0.3% of the country has already died of it and not everyone has even gotten it yet), then the vaccines probably saved about 500k+ lives.

How is it continuing to be blown out of proportion?

16 minutes ago, TimHauck said:

No, Rogan did not take the vaccine, but see point #2.

And yes, 0.5% is significant.  That’s 1.75 million deaths if everyone had gotten it pre-vaccine.  So basically if that is the IFR (not sure where the current estimate stands), then the vaccines probably saved about 500k+ lives.

How is it continuing to be blown out of proportion?

0.5% of 350 million people (and growing) is not significant. Period. 

That's how it's being blown out of proportion. 

• Like 1
  • Sad 1

3 minutes ago, 5-Points said:

0.5% of 350 million people (and growing) is not significant. Period. 

Yes it is.  Would you go to a college football game in a 100k person stadium knowing that 500 of those people would die because they went to that game?

• Haha 1

17 hours ago, TimHauck said:

Yes it is.  Would you go to a college football game in a 100k person stadium knowing that 500 of those people would die because they went to that game?

I don't go to college football games, I'm 51. And I tend to avoid crowds in general because I don't like people. 

However, given your hypothetical, sure. I'd be fine doing anything that has a 0.5% mortality rate. 

I've jumped out of planes, I own guns (which according to your type pretty much guarantees I'm going to be shot to death). 

I take calculated risks and I don't subscribe to fabricated buIIshit. 

• Thanks 3

2 hours ago, 5-Points said:

:lol: will America ever get tired of the next scare tease? 

"Monkey Pox, Could it be in your neighborhood? Tune in at 11:00 to find out!"

:( That's nowhere near here. :kicksrocks:

This is the beginning of the end......COVID was just a Beta Test to what they have planned 🤬

FUK BILL GATES

FUK THE UN

FUK FAUCI

FUK THE NWO

FUK THE WHO

FUK THE LEFT

FUK THE RINO's

FUK THE MORONS who will go along with this upcoming bullshite!!!

• Like 2

5 minutes ago, Big Guy said:

This is the beginning of the end......COVID was just a Beta Test to what they have planned 🤬

FUK BILL GATES

FUK THE UN

FUK FAUCI

FUK THE NWO

FUK THE WHO

FUK THE LEFT

FUK THE RINO's

Amen!

• Thanks 1

6 minutes ago, Big Guy said:

FUK BILL GATES

FUK THE UN

FUK FAUCI

FUK THE NWO

FUK THE WHO

FUK THE LEFT

FUK THE RINO's

Let's get it over with already. :dunno:

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

22 hours ago, TimHauck said:

RaiderHatersRevenge says it's not a vaccine unless it's 100% effective

I have never said that, I have said that its not a vaccine if it doesnt prevent you from getting it.

I have never once called MMR, Polio, Smallpox, TB, Hep, or others not vaccines, because they are actual vaccines

• Thanks 1

Wait a minute, we couldn't call the China flu because well that would upset China people. I don't think we should call it the monkeypox.

Might offend 🙉

• Haha 1

10 minutes ago, wiffleball said:

Wait a minute, we couldn't call the China flu because well that would upset China people. I don't think we should call it the monkeypox.

Might offend 🙉

/thread

4 hours ago, RaiderHaters Revenge said:

I have never said that, I have said that its not a vaccine if it doesnt prevent you from getting it.

I have never once called MMR, Polio, Smallpox, TB, Hep, or others not vaccines, because they are actual vaccines

But any vaccine that’s not 100% effective doesn’t “prevent you from getting it”…

54 minutes ago, TimHauck said:

But any vaccine that’s not 100% effective doesn’t “prevent you from getting it”…

No every vaccine other than fake ones like flu and Covid prevent 1000% from me ever catching the disease they are intended for.  The efficacy will never change on an individual basis. I can be exposed to measles 1 million times and I will NEVER get measles. The % that doesn’t work is because the individual that received the vaccine was unable to create antibodies to make them immune

you would think with the amount you claim to know and spout you would at least understand the most basic idea behind vaccines 

• Thanks 1

2 minutes ago, RaiderHaters Revenge said:

No every vaccine other than fake ones like flu and Covid prevent 1000% from me ever catching the disease they are intended for.  The efficacy will never change on an individual basis. I can be exposed to measles 1 million times and I will NEVER get measles. The % that doesn’t work is because the individual that received the vaccine was unable to create antibodies to make them immune

you would think with the amount you claim to know and spout you would at least understand the most basic idea behind vaccines 

The clown thinks that a jab that doesn't stop ANYONE from getting covid is a vaccine. That level of stupid is hard to beat. Everyone that took the jab is getting covid. THAT is not a vaccine. It's a failed experiment on part of the population. He's been wrong the whole time.

• Like 1

On 5/21/2022 at 4:38 PM, Cdub100 said:

I just want my STIMULUS!!!!!!!  I'm too scared to go out and work now!! PAY ME MY MONEY DEMS!

I haven't had time to read all this, but you guys aren't gonna fall for this Monkey Pox crap are you?

#billgatesbioterrorist 

I actually did read all this and it's the same terrible GC takes.  It's amazing that some of you people are not willing to learn something.

Monkeypox is fake, created by Bill Gates, a new vaccine will here forced on everyone, covid was the test run, vaccines are 100% effective unless they aren't, always the best takes :lol:

18 hours ago, wiffleball said:

Might offend 🙉

What does this have to do with Obama??

(see Michigan teacher thread) 

50 minutes ago, GutterBoy said:

I actually did read all this and it's the same terrible GC takes.  It's amazing that some of you people are not willing to learn something.

Monkeypox is fake, created by Bill Gates, a new vaccine will here forced on everyone, covid was the test run, vaccines are 100% effective unless they aren't, always the best takes :lol:

You’re pushing for second biggest dumba55

have we learned nothing from the 80s about focking monkeys? 

Just now, edjr said:

have we learned nothing from the 80s about focking monkeys? 

I remember pre-internet, the story at my HS for when AIDS started was some dude focked a monkey in Africa, caught AIDS, then hoped on a plane to the US, he was a stewardess, and focked a couple of dudes on the plane, and they spread it in their countries, France, England, Brazil.

1 minute ago, GutterBoy said:

I remember pre-internet, the story at my HS for when AIDS started was some dude focked a monkey in Africa, caught AIDS, then hoped on a plane to the US, he was a stewardess, and focked a couple of dudes on the plane, and they spread it in their countries, France, England, Brazil.

Same thing up in Ma. Almost verbatim.

Did you hear the Rod Stewart thing as well? That was Junior high for me