Fireballer

Monkey Pox- Doomsday

1 minute ago, edjr said:

Same thing up in Ma. Almost verbatim.

Did you hear the Rod Stewart thing as well? That was Junior high for me

Yep. Don't forget about Richard Gere and the gerbil as well. 

Edit: I heard Rod Stewart had 80 cups of jizz pumped out of his stomach. 

2 minutes ago, edjr said:

Same thing up in Ma. Almost verbatim.

Did you hear the Rod Stewart thing as well? That was Junior high for me

Rod Stewart, no, let me hear it.

What about Billy Idol or John Bon Jovi?

Just now, DonS said:

Yep. Don't forget about Richard Gere and the gerbil as well. 

"gerbiling"    :doublethumbsup: 

1 minute ago, GutterBoy said:

Rod Stewart, no, let me hear it.

What about Billy Idol or John Bon Jovi?

Rod Stewart fainted during a concert, when the doctors examined him, they found his anus was full of semen, that was why he fainted. 

Just now, edjr said:

Rod Stewart fainted during a concert, when the doctors examined him, they found his anus was full of semen, that was why he fainted. 

Ah.  We had the John Bon Jovi story, sick at a concert, went to hospital and had his stomach pumped and it was all semen.

Also Billy Idol died of AIDS, so they found a replacement Bill Idol who carried on his career.

8 minutes ago, GutterBoy said:

Ah.  We had the John Bon Jovi story, sick at a concert, went to hospital and had his stomach pumped and it was all semen.

Also Billy Idol died of AIDS, so they found a replacement Bill Idol who carried on his career.

Same thing but Stewart. lol

I think JBJ might need to be pumped now. have you heard his voice lately :o   Rod sounds much better

6 minutes ago, GutterBoy said:

Paul Mccartney is dead too

Getting ready for shut down polls and mail in ballots for the midterms

16 hours ago, RaiderHaters Revenge said:

No every vaccine other than fake ones like flu and Covid prevent 1000% from me ever catching the disease they are intended for.  The efficacy will never change on an individual basis. I can be exposed to measles 1 million times and I will NEVER get measles. The % that doesn’t work is because the individual that received the vaccine was unable to create antibodies to make them immune

you would think with the amount you claim to know and spout you would at least understand the most basic idea behind vaccines 

So Hepatis B, Pertussis, and Mumps vaccines are fake too?

Apparently the Mumps vaccine even has...gasp...waning immunity - https://pubmed.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/26987576/

Honestly looking into the Monkeypox vaccine, it's not really clear if that provides sterilizing immunity either (smallpox yes).

20 minutes ago, TimHauck said:

So Hepatis B, Pertussis, and Mumps vaccines are fake too?

Apparently the Mumps vaccine even has...gasp...waning immunity - https://pubmed.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/26987576/

Honestly looking into the Monkeypox vaccine, it's not really clear if that provides sterilizing immunity either (smallpox yes).

that simply means, your body doesn't store the antibodies as long, which is why there are boosters, ala tetanus

the fake ones, do absolutely nothing at preventing you from getting the sniffles

to be clear, I never mentioned waning immunity as a factor either

as far as monkey pox its for the gays

6 minutes ago, RaiderHaters Revenge said:

that simply means, your body doesn't store the antibodies as long, which is why there are boosters, ala tetanus

the fake ones, do absolutely nothing at preventing you from getting the sniffles

to be clear, I never mentioned waning immunity as a factor either

as far as monkey pox its for the gays

So Hepatitis B and Pertussis for sure are fake vaccines though?

Just now, TimHauck said:

I love how Raiders Revenge just makes up his one epidemiology.  I mean, he's been repeating this BS for over a year now, without a shred of evidence.  It's amazing.

38 minutes ago, GutterBoy said:

I love how Raiders Revenge just makes up his one epidemiology.  I mean, he's been repeating this BS for over a year now, without a shred of evidence.  It's amazing.

so measles and polio vaccines dont prevent you from getting polio?  cool

dont know how I can be more clear

I can take the fake covid vaccine, and be around 1000 people with covid and get covid and will

I can take the actual vaccine for measles and be around 1000 people with measles and WILL NOT get measles

38 minutes ago, TimHauck said:

why would I say that?

They found that the vaccine stimulated mothers to produce antibodies to pertussis and efficiently transfer them to their newborns. Another VTEU trial, focusing only on women who receive Tdap soon after giving birth, is currently evaluating participants’ immune system response to the vaccine and changes in their pertussis antibody levels over an extended period of time.

key word again ANTI FOCKING BODIES its not that hard to read

fake vaccines DONOT produce ANTI FOCKING BODIES

1 minute ago, RaiderHaters Revenge said:

why would I say that?

They found that the vaccine stimulated mothers to produce antibodies to pertussis and efficiently transfer them to their newborns. Another VTEU trial, focusing only on women who receive Tdap soon after giving birth, is currently evaluating participants’ immune system response to the vaccine and changes in their pertussis antibody levels over an extended period of time.

Can you give me an updated list of real vs fake vaccines

5 minutes ago, RaiderHaters Revenge said:

so measles and polio vaccines dont prevent you from getting polio?  cool

Of course they do, in various levels of efficacy.

Just now, GutterBoy said:

here real simple

a real vaccine creates antibodies that protect you from getting an illness

covid doesn't do that, the flu doesn't do that

the rest do

3 minutes ago, RaiderHaters Revenge said:

polio vaccines dont prevent you from getting polio?  cool

Not the only one that's been given in the US since 2000.

"Efforts to arrest the spread of polio provide additional insight into the complexity of stopping an epidemic. The two main categories of inoculations against polioviruses confer different types of immunity. The inactivated polio vaccine (IPV) protects against systemic infection and consequent paralysis but does not stop viral replication in the gut, so it offers no indirect protection to unvaccinated individuals. The oral polio vaccine (OPV) generates localized intestinal immunity, preventing infection and protecting against disease and transmission. Because the OPV uses a weakened live poliovirus, however, in rare cases among underimmunized populations, the attenuated virus mutates, circulates and once again causes illness. The Global Polio Eradication Initiative and the World Health Organization recommend distinct vaccination strategies depending on the local context. In places where wild polio still exists, OPV is key to slowing transmission. In areas where the wild virus has been eradicated, IPV keeps populations protected."

https://www.scientificamerican.com/article/vaccines-need-not-completely-stop-covid-transmission-to-curb-the-pandemic1/

https://www.cdc.gov/vaccines/vpd/polio/public/index.html

Just now, TimHauck said:

Not the only one that's been given in the US since 2000.

"Efforts to arrest the spread of polio provide additional insight into the complexity of stopping an epidemic. The two main categories of inoculations against polioviruses confer different types of immunity. The inactivated polio vaccine (IPV) protects against systemic infection and consequent paralysis but does not stop viral replication in the gut, so it offers no indirect protection to unvaccinated individuals. The oral polio vaccine (OPV) generates localized intestinal immunity, preventing infection and protecting against disease and transmission. Because the OPV uses a weakened live poliovirus, however, in rare cases among underimmunized populations, the attenuated virus mutates, circulates and once again causes illness. The Global Polio Eradication Initiative and the World Health Organization recommend distinct vaccination strategies depending on the local context. In places where wild polio still exists, OPV is key to slowing transmission. In areas where the wild virus has been eradicated, IPV keeps populations protected."

https://www.scientificamerican.com/article/vaccines-need-not-completely-stop-covid-transmission-to-curb-the-pandemic1/

https://www.cdc.gov/vaccines/vpd/polio/public/index.html

cool, let me know when we develop a vaccine that can eradicate covid, or at least one that stops the spread

2 minutes ago, RaiderHaters Revenge said:

here real simple

a real vaccine creates antibodies that protect you from getting an illness

covid doesn't do that, the flu doesn't do that

the rest do

A real vaccine is 100% effective?

why would I say that?

https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC6774807/

"Although wP vaccines do not induce sterilizing immunity"

can I get measles after the vaccine?

Absolutely.

1 minute ago, TimHauck said:

https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC6774807/

"Although wP vaccines do not induce sterilizing immunity"

cool so what that means is that after we have essentially eradicated a disease (which covid isnt), then we dont need to introduce sterilizing vaccines, but we still have them in case something builds back up

so after we eradicate covid then these vaccines will work so much better

can I get measles after the vaccine?

can I get Polio?

can I get covid?

yes yes yes. Why do you keep saying this?  You've acknowledged it's still possible to get these diseases, but claim "that just means the vaccine didn't work for you."

But as mentioned, the current polio vaccine is not sterilizing either.    You can also get mumps after the MMR vaccine, which is the same vaccine as the measles vaccine.

Just now, GutterBoy said:

Absolutely.

Can I get the measles if I've already been vaccinated?

It's possible, but very unlikely. The combination measles-mumps-rubella (MMR) vaccine is a two-dose vaccine series that effectively protects against all three viruses.

In fact, more than 93 percent of people who get the first dose of MMR develop immunity to measles. After the second dose, about 97 percent of people are protected.

The first dose of the MMR vaccine is recommended for children ages 12 months to 15 months. The second dose is recommended before your child begins kindergarten or first grade, around ages 4 to 6. If needed, however, the second dose can be given as soon as four weeks after the first dose.

Your child may need the second dose at a younger age if you plan to travel abroad. Infants ages 6 months to 11 months should receive one dose of measles vaccine before traveling.

The combined measles-mumps-rubella-varicella (MMRV) vaccine is another option for children that also protects against chickenpox (varicella). It's a single shot that may be used in place of the MMR and chickenpox vaccines. Talk to your doctor about both options.

If you're a teen or adult who isn't sure whether you've been properly vaccinated against measles, talk to your doctor. A blood test can confirm if you already have immunity from a previous vaccine.

If the test shows you don't have immunity, and you're a teen or young adult living in dormitory, your doctors will likely recommend that you get two doses of vaccine at least four weeks apart. Adults who don't have immunity are advised to get at least one dose of MMR vaccine. Your doctor can recommend what's best for your individual situation.

this is what I have said all along, only if your body does not create and maintain antibodies you can get it

Just now, TimHauck said:

yes yes yes. Why do you keep saying this?  You've acknowledged it's still possible to get these diseases, but claim "that just means the vaccine didn't work for you."

But as mentioned, the current polio vaccine is not sterilizing either.    You can also get mumps after the MMR vaccine, which is the same vaccine as the measles vaccine.

again if and only if your body does NOT create antibodies

my body did, therefore I cannot get measles, mumps, polio

if I take the covid "vaccine" there is absolutely ZERO protection from me getting covid, none never ever

• Thanks 1

18 hours ago, RaiderHaters Revenge said:

No every vaccine other than fake ones like flu and Covid prevent 1000% from me ever catching the disease they are intended for.  The efficacy will never change on an individual basis. I can be exposed to measles 1 million times and I will NEVER get measles. The % that doesn’t work is because the individual that received the vaccine was unable to create antibodies to make them immune

you would think with the amount you claim to know and spout you would at least understand the most basic idea behind vaccines 

Covid vaccine does result in antibodies being created

22 minutes ago, GutterBoy said:

bump

48 minutes ago, RaiderHaters Revenge said:

Oh so you’re telling me if I get the Covid vaccine I can’t get Covid

I guarantee that you will still get covid if you took the failed jab juice as long as you don't drop dead from a heart attack of blood clot.

So it is possible to take the jab and not get covid cause the jab already killed ya. 😎

• Haha 1

Just now, RaiderHaters Revenge said:

trust big pharma, get in line for your 14th booster peon

Keep crying about fake vaccines like your overlords instruct you.

52 minutes ago, GutterBoy said:

Keep crying about fake vaccines like your overlords instruct you.

which overlords?   I dont need anyone to tell me that, let me know when covid vaccine stops covid

• Thanks 1

So an std transmitted mostly between guys having sex with other guys is some kind of problem?

What does this have anything to do with the chinese flu and vaccines?

1 minute ago, Utilit99 said:

So an std transmitted mostly between guys having sex with other guys is some kind of problem?

What does this have anything to do with the chinese flu and vaccines?

excuses for lockdowns, belgium is quarantining, Biden saying it affects us all and should be scurred

excuses for lockdowns, belgium is quarantining, Biden saying it affects us all and should be scurred

Yeah. Once again, biden is a focking idiot.