Fireballer

Monkey Pox- Doomsday

I am about as pro vaccine as a 'normal' person can be, I think they are one of the greatest inventions in human history.  With that said when you compare and contrast the Covid Vaccine up against all other vaccines it's a huge disappointment.  It's more akin to the regular flu shot.  Certainly not what we were sold.  

Anyway, carry on.......

1 minute ago, KSB2424 said:

I am about as pro vaccine as a 'normal' person can be, I think they are one of the greatest inventions in human history.  With that said when you compare and contrast the Covid Vaccine up against all other vaccines it's a huge disappointment.  It's more akin to the regular flu shot.  Certainly not what we were sold.  

Anyway, carry on.......

one might say its DIFFERENT!!

how dare U

11 minutes ago, RaiderHaters Revenge said:

one might say its DIFFERENT!!

how dare U

Not sure what that means, seems like I stepped in a semantics mud puddle but yeah, the Covid Vaccine's efficacy is more aligned with what we know as the "flu shot".  It works sometimes against whatever flu strain (aka variant) is that year.  The Pharma Doc's work their best to guess which strain will be most prevalent that year.  It doesn't prevent the flu in the least, it DOES reduce symptoms though and if they get the strain right it helps stop some people from catching it.....but it's nothing like the polio vaccine or what most people think if a true "vaccine".  

Don't get me wrong, I'm pro flu shot but I don't think people should be FORCED to take it.  That's my line of demarcation. 

1 minute ago, KSB2424 said:

Not sure what that means, seems like I stepped in a semantics mud puddle but yeah, the Covid Vaccine's efficacy is more aligned with what we know as the "flu shot".  It works sometimes against whatever flu strain (aka variant) is that year.  The Pharma Doc's work their best to guess which strain will be most prevalent that year.  It doesn't prevent the flu in the least, it DOES reduce symptoms though and if they get the strain right it helps stop some people from catching it.....but it's nothing like the polio vaccine or what most people think if a true "vaccine".  

this is what I have been arguing bro

49 minutes ago, KSB2424 said:

Don't get me wrong, I'm pro flu shot but I don't think people should be FORCED to take it.  That's my line of demarcation. 

Did people call the flu shot a "fake vaccine" before 2020?

5 minutes ago, TimHauck said:

Semantics.  Every person with an IQ over 70 knows the difference between a Flu Shot that you get every year versus the vaccines most of us got when we were kids and didn't have to again.  Call it what you want.  Just be honest. 

tim hack loves that there is a new health thing going on. Even if it's a nothing burger. 

• Thanks 1

16 minutes ago, KSB2424 said:

Semantics.  Every person with an IQ over 70 knows the difference between a Flu Shot that you get every year versus the vaccines most of us got when we were kids and didn't have to again.  Call it what you want.  Just be honest. 

But do you think most people (besides Biden) thought that you were never going to get covid after getting 2 shots?  At best it was only advertised as being "95% effective" to start.   

I'd agree that the vaccine performance has been "disappointing" because we thought it would do better at preventing transmission (which it did still do pretty well at pre-Omicron, just less than 95%), but calling it a "colossal failure" or whatever some people have called it couldn't be more wrong.

• Thanks 1

9 hours ago, KSB2424 said:

It's not semantics, it's the definition.  Allow me to explain.

Prior to covid, the general public never thought twice about vaccines.  You get a vaccine, you're immune, the end.  That's what we all knew, right?  We that was never the complete story.  The complete story is that many vaccines have a less than 100% efficacy, many require boosters, we got a flu shot every year that sometimes worked, that's a vaccine by definition.  Same with the chicken pox vaccine, Hepatitis, Tetanus, you name it.  I spent 10 years in Big Pharma so I learned about all this sh!t.

So the general incorrectly thinks "I get a vaccine, I'm immune", and along comes covid, and then a vaccine, and the thought "Oh great, covid vaccine, I get it, I'm immune", but that's not the case.

There are 2 directions that we can go here.  1) OK, maybe my life long vaccine theory is inaccurate, let me educate myself.  Maybe vaccine doesn't automatically make me immune.  -Or- 2) How do I explain this knowing that a vaccine makes me immune.

#2 is where we have a problem.  It's called confirmation bias.  Instead of questioning the long held belief, we look for other reasons to support or confirm our belief.  This is where we get "fake" vaccine from or other conspiracy theories.

I hope this helps.  It's always good to question yourself and educate yourself.

• Haha 1

I spent 20 years in Big Pharma.  Getting a tetanus booster every 5 to 10 years is NOT the same as getting a Covid Booster every 4 to 6 months.  Or getting two rounds of vaccine then never having to again.  Stop being obtuse.  The Omicron taught us that the first Covid Boosters were NOT effective against new variants.  There are efficacy levels.  You seem to want to lump something 95% effective with something 50% effective. And summarise by saying nothing is 100%.  Dumb.

• Sad 1

11 hours ago, TimHauck said:

No, like you, they called it a shot. I never heard anyone call it a vaccine before 2020 because it wasn’t a vaccine and was never sold as a vaccine.

• Like 1

12 minutes ago, KSB2424 said:

I spent 20 years in Big Pharma.  Getting a tetanus booster every 5 to 10 years is NOT the same as getting a Covid Booster every 4 to 6 months.  Or getting two rounds of vaccine then never having to again.  Stop being obtuse.

Explain why it's different.

I will explain to you why it's the same.  When you get a vaccine, it stimulates your body to produce antibodies.  This is the same or Tetanus, Covid, MMR, flu, etc.  It's all the same.  The end result of course is different, how many shots your body needs to produce an effective amount of antibodies, how long they last, etc.  But the vaccine mechanism is the same.  There is no fake vaccine vs real vaccine, it's a vaccine, and each vaccine has different levels of efficacy.

Please point out what is wrong.

• Sad 1

2 minutes ago, Baker Boy said:

No, like you, they called it a shot. I never heard anyone call it a vaccine before 2020 because it wasn’t a vaccine and was never sold as a vaccine.

You are absolutely incorrect.

Here is an article from 2017 referencing the Influenza vaccine.

https://www.fda.gov/vaccines-blood-biologics/lot-release/influenza-virus-vaccine-2017-2018-season

Now tell me how my ass tastes.

• Confused 1

20 minutes ago, KSB2424 said:

You seem to want to lump something 95% effective with something 50% effective. And summarise by saying nothing is 100%.  Dumb.

They are all vaccines.  Prove me wrong.

• Confused 1

It’s almost like Mother Nature is telling us that the anus isn’t for sex.  It’s for waste removal. 

• Haha 1

2 hours ago, GutterBoy said:

A machine gun and a slingshot are both “weapons” too.  Not all vaccines are alike, they all have different efficacy and safety profiles.  When I got my Covid vaccine about this time last year nobody told me (as they didn’t know) I’d need a booster in six months and that it was all but worthless against a future variant of which I caught anyway (Omnicrom). 

When ranking vaccines the current Covid ones are very low on the list, maybe last.  Until they develop a more robust and longer lasting vaccine I will pass.  I’m not playing this every six months game.  Or multiple shots for every variant.  

4 hours ago, GutterBoy said:

BUT BUT THE CDC CHANGED THE DEFINITION!!!

5 hours ago, TimHauck said:

BUT BUT THE CDC CHANGED THE DEFINITION!!!

Semantics

Are you guys aware the Nuclear Threat Initiative (which also concerns itself with bio threats) gamed out a Monkeypox outbreak?

You can find their report on their website. It was released in March 2021.

I do not expect this to track (or keep tracking) with the scenario they gamed out, because if it did, that would be absolutely wild. 

They gamed out that news/global understanding of the outbreak occurs on May 15th, 2022.

So they're one for one there.

There's ~5 more key dates.

Eventually it's realized the strain has been weaponized. It transmits easier. It's also vaccine resistant.

It's realized a civilian lab had been infiltrated to weaponize the strain.

By the end of 2023, the death toll is orders of magnitude higher than Covid.

14 minutes ago, naomi said:

Are you guys aware the Nuclear Threat Initiative (which also concerns itself with bio threats) gamed out a Monkeypox outbreak?

You can find their report on their website. It was released in March 2021.

I do not expect this to track (or keep tracking) with the scenario they gamed out, because if it did, that would be absolutely wild. 

They gamed out that news/global understanding of the outbreak occurs on May 15th, 2022.

So they're one for one there.

There's ~5 more key dates.

Eventually it's realized the strain has been weaponized. It transmits easier. It's also vaccine resistant.

It's realized a civilian lab had been infiltrated to weaponize the strain.

By the end of 2023, the death toll is orders of magnitude higher than Covid.

what is this?

Go to their website. Find the report. Look at the dates they slate out and what happens.

They're a global security nonprofit.

12 hours ago, Baker Boy said:

So just to be clear, if they called it “the Covid shot,” we wouldn’t have seen the polarization we did regarding it?

On 5/22/2022 at 1:37 PM, RaiderHaters Revenge said:

I have never said that, I have said that its not a vaccine if it doesnt prevent you from getting it.

I have never once called MMR, Polio, Smallpox, TB, Hep, or others not vaccines, because they are actual vaccines

On 5/23/2022 at 1:33 PM, RaiderHaters Revenge said:

so measles and polio vaccines dont prevent you from getting polio?  cool

On 5/23/2022 at 1:42 PM, RaiderHaters Revenge said:

can I get measles after the vaccine?

can I get Polio?

Reminder:  @RaiderHaters Revenge doesn’t know sh1t about vaccines

7 hours ago, TimHauck said:

Reminder:  @RaiderHaters Revenge doesn’t know sh1t about vaccines

Ahh yes but you do. Hack. What’s the point of this tag?  Cause more gheys are getting monkey aids?

ahh ok so first page has a story on polio case. So like I said too bad dude didn’t use an actual working vaccine or he wouldn’t have got it. And the dude who did get it didn’t have the vaccine recommended in the us. However that is irrelevant. He probably is one of the small percent of people that doesn’t create antibodies from the dead viruses. 

nothing to do with Covid or monkey aids 

58 minutes ago, RaiderHaters Revenge said:

Ahh yes but you do. Hack. What’s the point of this tag?  Cause more gheys are getting monkey aids?

ahh ok so first page has a story on polio case. So like I said too bad dude didn’t use an actual working vaccine or he wouldn’t have got it. And the dude who did get it didn’t have the vaccine recommended in the us. However that is irrelevant. He probably is one of the small percent of people that doesn’t create antibodies from the dead viruses. 

nothing to do with Covid or monkey aids 

I was bumping because of polio.  The vaccine that is used in the US, doesn’t provide sterilizing immunity and doesn’t stop the spread.  I had posted this earlier in this thread and you seemed to accept defeat at first, but then doubled down later by again saying the polio vax was a “real” vaccine but the Covid vax isn’t.

On 5/21/2022 at 8:59 PM, Big Guy said:

This is the beginning of the end......COVID was just a Beta Test to what they have planned 🤬

FUK BILL GATES

FUK THE UN

FUK FAUCI

FUK THE NWO

FUK THE WHO

FUK THE LEFT

FUK THE RINO's

FUK THE MORONS who will go along with this upcoming bullshite!!!

:shocking: What did Kevin Nash every do to you.

15 minutes ago, Kopy said:

:shocking: What did Kevin Nash every do to you.

Not to mention Pete Townshend.  :( 

• Like 1

13 hours ago, TimHauck said:

I was bumping because of polio.  The vaccine that is used in the US, doesn’t provide sterilizing immunity and doesn’t stop the spread.  I had posted this earlier in this thread and you seemed to accept defeat at first, but then doubled down later by again saying the polio vax was a “real” vaccine but the Covid vax isn’t.

Let me know when Covid has been stopped or eradicated 

11 minutes ago, RaiderHaters Revenge said:

Let me know when Covid has been stopped or eradicated 

Let me know when polio has been eradicated.  And the vaccine that almost got it eradicated wasn’t the one we currently use

Literally learned and trained about everything about vaccines while here in med school but I bet my entire first years salary as a provider that Hack would still try to argue with me about claiming he’s right and I’m “an idiot” as if his googling trumps my medical license/degree :lol: 

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

4 hours ago, TimHauck said:

Let me know when polio has been eradicated.  And the vaccine that almost got it eradicated wasn’t the one we currently use

The cdc used the term eradicated for years. So wouldn’t surprise me if they didn’t for years. 

Why didn’t they tell the fruitcakes to stop having sex for two weeks to stop the spread? 

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

4 hours ago, Djgb13 said:

Literally learned and trained about everything about vaccines while here in med school but I bet my entire first years salary as a provider that Hack would still try to argue with me about claiming he’s right and I’m “an idiot” as if his googling trumps my medical license/degree :lol: 

Did you finish med school?

Also, was the New Yorker with polio vaccinated?

SIGA had a nice market day.  There are 4 or 5 pox providers the govt has invested in.  Follow the crowd, make 20%.

So you get this from eating ass? Gross deviants deserve it. 

Another virus propagated by gay people. 

Thanks f@gs