Fireballer

Monkey Pox- Doomsday

Monkey pox is the new undercover slur to call someone a f@ggot. They can take offensive words away from us, but we’ll always find more, you monkey pox loving mother fockers. 

• Haha 1

7 minutes ago, avoiding injuries said:

Monkey pox is the new undercover slur to call someone a f@ggot. They can take offensive words away from us, but we’ll always find more, you monkey pox loving mother fockers. 

Are the pox only affecting homos?

5 hours ago, TimHauck said:

1) it doesn’t exist

2) it’s not widespread

3) it’s not a problem (which may actually be true but if that’s the case don’t complain about gay people spreading it) 

If this is a play on the liberal woke playbook, it's a pretty poor analogy.  Also #3 is incorrect, it should be "it's always been this way."  Which makes your analogy even worse.

Anyway, you seem particularly obtuse on this subject.  Do you feel like if you find a single instance of the Pox not coming from gay secks, that you've scored a big win?  

3 minutes ago, jerryskids said:

If this is a play on the liberal woke playbook, it's a pretty poor analogy.  Also #3 is incorrect, it should be "it's always been this way."  Which makes your analogy even worse.

Anyway, you seem particularly obtuse on this subject.  Do you feel like if you find a single instance of the Pox not coming from gay secks, that you've scored a big win?  

He was trotting out the odd kid that died from (with) Covid as proof (debunked) that kids were in danger. So yeah, he will definitely do that. 

3 minutes ago, Hardcore troubadour said:

He was trotting out the odd kid that died from (with) Covid as proof (debunked) that kids were in danger. So yeah, he will definitely do that. 

Good point.

Hey, I don't care if men have butt sex with each other.  But let's call this pox what it is, at least at the moment.  If we could get men to stop having unprotected butt sex with random partners, it seems we could end this thing, protecting not only the gay community but (presuming it may mutate into something more generally communicable) the population at large.  So as an engineer/problem solver, that seems like the solution to me, not messaging to me to stop STIGMATIZING$#@! them.  

It's sadly similar to the Leftist attitude towards the 2020 Summer of Love -- animals gonna animal, and we need to maintain the soft bigotry of low expectations.  :( 

• Thanks 2

22 minutes ago, Hardcore troubadour said:

link or stfu

27 minutes ago, jerryskids said:

How am I obtuse on this subject?  I said I wish the CDC would put more emphasis on the % of cases being amongst gays, as clearly they make up the majority of cases.  But they don't make up ALL the cases which some here seem to be suggesting.

27 minutes ago, jerryskids said:

He comes in here to tout the lib playbook.  Nothing more or less than any of us could find on CNN or MSNBC.  The lib playbook is truly 50 different kinds of kneeldowns. 

10 hours ago, Hardcore troubadour said:

10 hours ago, TimHauck said:

link or stfu

Bump.  I will give you $100 if you (and only you) can link a  post where I “was trotting the odd kid that died from Covid as proof kids were in danger”. The closest I think I’ve came to that was saying hospitalizations were rising at one point, but I’ve always maintained they were at low risk and said 1 vaccine dose would have likely been plenty for them (and not critical to have to begin with)

bottom line we could stop this dead in tracks by telling homos to stop stickin c0ck in human waste orifices but no.  we might offend the c0cksuckers. there’s nothing else to say. but any blood is on woketards hands per usual/forever. focking retards!!!

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

imagine if we found out covid was only spread by white men who drank beer??? the leftard hissy fit against that would be unbearable!!!!! but no dont tell qweers to stop havin the secks with human feces basically. every demtard is on the wrong side on everything. but tell me to wear a mask. fock you

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

2 minutes ago, porkbutt said:

imagine if we found out covid was only spread by white men who drank beer??? 

Most of them would say “Muh freedomz, I’m going to do it anyway”

8 hours ago, TimHauck said:

Most of them would say “Muh freedomz, I’m going to do it anyway”

Sadly it's not spread this way so we'll never know. We do know about the degenerate gays and their unwillingness to stop what they do. We know that for sure.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

On 7/31/2022 at 12:59 PM, MLCKAA said:

This is purely anecdotal, but young lesbians are the most predatory people I’ve ever met.

I've noticed this as well.  A girl once told me, "I love nothing more than turning straight girls into lesbians".  She was 20, her most recent conquest was 16.

10 hours ago, KSB2424 said:

No butt secks for two weeks,  to flatten the curve.

:first: 

2 hours ago, TimmySmith said:

Sadly it's not spread this way so we'll never know. We do know about the degenerate gays and their unwillingness to stop what they do. We know that for sure.

How effective is the vaccine?  If effective, would you be ok with them continuing as is if they were vaxx’ed?

13 minutes ago, TimHauck said:

How effective is the vaccine?  If effective, would you be ok with them continuing as is if they were vaxx’ed?

Are you asking him if he is OK with gay men having anal sex in general?  :dunno: 

• Haha 2

54 minutes ago, TimHauck said:

No vaccine is 100% effective, as we all know. But if somehow it were, and they could keep their business in the bedroom, like they always claim that they do, I don't care what they do.  But they never have been able to.  Their perversion always gets out.  Killed millions of innocents in the 80's. 

17 hours ago, KSB2424 said:

No butt secks for two weeks,  to flatten the curve.

Genius.

Gotta admit, I don't care. In fact I'm being honest? I'm disappointed that aids and covid really weren't more lethal. The earth needs a break. Knock out 20% of the population and it'll have a fighting chance.

Knockout 40% of Hollywood and the country might have a  chance.

And if you die from fentanyl or heroin? Well, thank you for your service. 

11 minutes ago, Baker Boy said:

Illinois daycare worker tests positive for monkeypox, children and other staff potentially exposed

https://www.foxnews.com/us/illinois-daycare-worker-tests-positive-monkeypox-children-other-staff-potentially-exposed

"An adult at a daycare center in the Rantoul area has tested positive for a case of monkeypox".

Is this now how they refer to "gay men"?  They're now getting the black aggressor treatment.

🤣

By not holding a group responsible for their behavior that affects everyone else results in resentment of the group getting away with the dangerous behavior.  It’s almost like it’s planned that way.  

• Like 1

Second hand smoke is the smokers fault. Second hand monkey pox is no one’s fault. 

• Like 1

Lotta ignorant takes and homerphobia in this thread. 

• Thanks 2
  • Haha 2

9 hours ago, MDC said:

Look I know you MUST HAVE a train run on you every weekend. But could you please maybe take a break from having anonymous orgy sex? Maybe focus on grooming children at your local library? two weeks to flatten the curve and all.

27 minutes ago, Cdub100 said:

Look I know you MUST HAVE a train run on you every weekend. But could you please maybe take a break from having anonymous orgy sex? Maybe focus on grooming children at your local library? two weeks to flatten the curve and all.

I bet you typed that one handed.

11 minutes ago, MDC said:

I bet you typed that one handed.

Bro just stop your butt sex for two weeks

• Sad 1

8 hours ago, Cdub100 said:

Bro just stop your butt sex for two weeks

You mean 2 minutes. They gotta have it from 30 guys an hour to feel fulfilled.

On 8/4/2022 at 10:01 AM, Mike Hunt said:

Are the pox only affecting homos?

98% of infections outside of Africa are in the gay community.  This is similar to the aids coverup.  They have yet to say how it is contracted, like they are afraid.

On 8/6/2022 at 1:05 PM, MDC said:

98 % of cases are in gay community.  Jesus man, read the numbers.

54 minutes ago, Cloaca du jour said:

98 % of cases are in gay community.  Jesus man, read the numbers.

That’s not the homerphobic part. The homerphobic part is saying it’s an STD spread by focking monkeys and a gay disease, and that gays reproduce by abusing children. 

:doh: