IGotWorms

Many Geeks should move to Russia

President Joe Biden made Russia's "blacklist" but former President Donald Trump didn't.

Russia's Foreign Affairs Ministry on Saturday released an updated list of nearly 1,000 Americans permanently barred from entering the country, a largely symbolic slap in response to harsh sanctions imposed by Western countries for its brutal invasion of Ukraine in February.

Biden since mid-March had already been banned from visiting Russia, as were Secretary of State Antony Blinken, Secretary of Defense Lloyd Austin and Army Gen. Mark Milley, the chairman of the Joint Chiefs of Staff.

But the updated list now includes Vice President Kamala Harris, as well as Biden's scandal-plagued son Hunter Biden, Facebook founder Mark Zuckerberg, and Hillary Clinton, the former secretary of state and first lady.

The actor Morgan Freeman and billionaire investor George Soros also made the list. Soros' philanthropic support of liberal causes, and groups in the former Soviet bloc, have made him a boogeyman for both Russia and right-wing conspiracy theorists.

Biden, Harris and Clinton can’t go, but Trump is welcome. Sounds like a right wing utopia! :doublethumbsup:

sounds about right

sad when Russia is more American than the ones running this dump

• Thanks 4
  • Sad 1

It’s not without it’s perks, but I dunno, I’ve heard some bad things lately.

Funny.  That's the same   bannored list  I have for my home.

• Haha 3

No way would I go to russia. I understand all the hotel beds are covered in the urine.

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, Utilit99 said:

TRUMP!!! :cry:

"Russia Russia Russia!" :cry:

9 minutes ago, wiffleball said:

No way would I go to russia. I understand all the hotel beds are covered in the urine.

Just the chick Trump was with bed.

Where are you going? You hate this country. 

9 hours ago, IGotWorms said:

President Joe Biden made Russia's "blacklist" but former President Donald Trump didn't.

Russia's Foreign Affairs Ministry on Saturday released an updated list of nearly 1,000 Americans permanently barred from entering the country, a largely symbolic slap in response to harsh sanctions imposed by Western countries for its brutal invasion of Ukraine in February.

Biden since mid-March had already been banned from visiting Russia, as were Secretary of State Antony Blinken, Secretary of Defense Lloyd Austin and Army Gen. Mark Milley, the chairman of the Joint Chiefs of Staff.

But the updated list now includes Vice President Kamala Harris, as well as Biden's scandal-plagued son Hunter Biden, Facebook founder Mark Zuckerberg, and Hillary Clinton, the former secretary of state and first lady.

The actor Morgan Freeman and billionaire investor George Soros also made the list. Soros' philanthropic support of liberal causes, and groups in the former Soviet bloc, have made him a boogeyman for both Russia and right-wing conspiracy theorists.

Biden, Harris and Clinton can’t go, but Trump is welcome. Sounds like a right wing utopia! :doublethumbsup:

It appears you aren't on the list either so can we assume that Putin has welcomed you too?   :lol:

• Like 1

8 hours ago, Utilit99 said:

TRUMP!!! :cry:

7 minutes ago, Utilit99 said:

Trump!!!! :cry:

Twice within 8 hours.  Once is already one too many; it shows your lack of brain function to come up with a witty or interesting response.

Are you trying to set a record for the most annoying poster in the history of the interwebs?  :( 

• Like 2
  • Thanks 2
  • Haha 1

12 minutes ago, jerryskids said:

Twice within 8 hours.  Once is already one too many; it shows your lack of brain function to come up with a witty or interesting response.

Are you trying to set a record for the most annoying poster in the history of the interwebs?  :( 

you know as well as everyone lse what s going on.  the liberal press has suffered dismal ratings since trumo left office.  so they keep trying to bash him to get ratings back.  its a sickness.

16 minutes ago, jerryskids said:

You keep replying. :dunno:

Why don't you talk more about shaving your balls?  :lol:

3 minutes ago, Utilit99 said:

You keep replying. :dunno:

Why don't you talk more about shaving your balls? 

JERRYSKIDS!!! :cry: 

• Haha 2

5 minutes ago, JustinCharge said:

you know as well as everyone lse what s going on.  the liberal press has suffered dismal ratings since trumo left office.  so they keep trying to bash him to get ratings back.  its a sickness.

Now see, this is an actual comment which elicits discussion, not a bot-like "Trump!!! :cry: " whenever he is mentioned.  Hell, even sometimes when he isn't.  :( 

12 minutes ago, JustinCharge said:

This is true.... but Jerry was commenting on how Utilit has been acting like a jerk lately.

• Thanks 2

Many more should move to Cananada. They have all the things you guys want and nothing you don't. 

3 minutes ago, 5-Points said:

Many more should move to Cananada. They have all the things you guys want and nothing you don't. 

Isn't Canada overcrowded from all the celebs stating they would move there if Trump got elected? :cry:

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, DonS said:

Isn't Canada overcrowded from all the celebs stating they would move there if Trump got elected? :cry:

It's prolly overcrowded from all the celebs that moved there after they got Biden selected and had to deal with the fallout. 

30 minutes ago, 5-Points said:

It has diversity too. The kind they want. 

3 hours ago, Hardcore troubadour said:

Where are you going? You hate this country. 

I don’t know what would lead you to believe that. I don’t root for America’s enemies against its allies, support violent insurrection on the Capitol, or anything like that :dunno:

2 hours ago, Hardcore troubadour said:

It has diversity too. The kind they want. 

Seems like a no-brainer. They don't like our freedoms. They want to re-write the Constitution so our laws match those of more oppressive regimes. 

Go there and leave America for real Americans. 

44 minutes ago, IGotWorms said:

I don’t know what would lead you to believe that. I don’t root for America’s enemies against its allies, support violent insurrection on the Capitol, or anything like that :dunno:

You just want to change everything. And everyone. Doesn’t seem you love it at all. 

31 minutes ago, 5-Points said:

Seems like a no-brainer. They don't like our freedoms. They want to re-write the Constitution so our laws match those of more oppressive regimes. 

Go there and leave America for real Americans. 

Yup. You don’t want  to fundamentally change something you love or respect. 

4 minutes ago, Hardcore troubadour said:

Yup. You don’t want  to fundamentally change something you love or respect. 

Exactly. They hate America and all it stands for. They begrudge the fact that we made the world a better place simply by being who we are. 

They want to erase our history so future generations won't be able to look back and see how and why we became the greatest nation on the planet. 

They're embarrassed by America but they're too chickenshit to go somewhere else that has everything they want. 

26 minutes ago, Hardcore troubadour said:

You just want to change everything. And everyone. 

No I don’t :dunno:

8 minutes ago, 5-Points said:

Exactly. They hate America and all it stands for. They begrudge the fact that we made the world a better place simply by being who we are. 

They want to erase our history so future generations won't be able to look back and see how and why we became the greatest nation on the planet. 

They're embarrassed by America but they're too chickenshit to go somewhere else that has everything they want. 

Who are you referring to here? Doesn’t fit me :dunno:

And you guys have forfeited that rant. I love America for its democracy. You do not. You want to stop people from voting. You want to engage in baseless conspiracy theories and sack the Capitol when you don’t win. You don’t want to support a fellow democracy under attack by an autocrat. You are anti-democracy, and America is equated with democracy, or at least it was until you guys came along

• Like 1

9 minutes ago, 5-Points said:

They wouldn’t survive anywhere else. The moment they got to Canada and had to wait months to get a teeth cleaning they would freak out. Never mind when they got  a look at their taxes and see how much they are paying for their “free” medical care. And seeing as the rest of the world is mostly full of unsafe shitholes they would come running back to the land white supremacy built and would be whining and complaining before the plane landed on American soil. 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

6 minutes ago, IGotWorms said:

And you guys have forfeited that rant. I love America for its democracy. You do not. You want to stop people from voting. You want to engage in baseless conspiracy theories and sack the Capitol when you don’t win. You don’t want to support a fellow democracy under attack by an autocrat. You are anti-democracy, and America is equated with democracy, or at least it was until you guys came along

now go ahead and do Hillary, then give it a rest

• Sad 1

17 minutes ago, IGotWorms said:

Why do you keep telling this lie that Ukraine is a democracy? It’s a cold banana republic, at best. Former leaders exiled, opposition parties banned, coups, dark money in and out like a freight train, ruled by oligarchs, bombing their own citizens, official state language, fistfights on the floor of their parliament. On and on. Is that the democracy you’re talking about? Oh, and I forgot the state run media. But you like that. 

46 minutes ago, IGotWorms said:

I love the Rebublic in which we live. I don't want to stop anybody from voting legally. I want people to stop cheating. You support voter fraud. Which is the only way your side wins elections anymore. 

In person voting, on election day, with a valid ID. How does that prevent any qualified person who wants to vote from voting? 

You want to compromise the integrity of elections because that's the only way your side can "win." 

And yeah, I don't give a sh!t about Ukraine. I care about America first. When we get back to where President Trump had us as a nation, then, maybe, we can start worrying about the rest of the world. 

At the end of the day, I like worms. He's the only true democrat here. His party ran out on him 24 years ago and he's still trying.  

2 minutes ago, TimmySmith said:

At the end of the day, I like worms. He's the only true democrat here. His party ran out on him 24 years ago and he's still trying.  

Yeah. He’s clinging, hoping they’ll come home again. Bill Maher too. 

15 hours ago, IGotWorms said:

And after Morgan said...

“I could see why some of the boys took him for snobby. He had a quiet way about him, a walk and a talk that just wasn’t normal around here. He strolled, like a man in a park without a care or worry in the world, like he had on an invisible coat that would shield him from this place. Yeah, I think it would be fair to say I liked Putin from the start.”

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

3 minutes ago, Mike Honcho said:

And after Morgan said...

“I could see why some of the boys took him for snobby. He had a quiet way about him, a walk and a talk that just wasn’t normal around here. He strolled, like a man in a park without a care or worry in the world, like he had on an invisible coat that would shield him from this place. Yeah, I think it would be fair to say I liked Putin from the start.”

I read that in Morgan voice. 

• Haha 1

11 minutes ago, TimmySmith said:

I used to have a problem with him. I don't anymore. He's genuine and I respect that. 

30 minutes ago, 5-Points said:

I love the Rebublic in which we live. I don't want to stop anybody from voting legally. I want people to stop cheating. You support voter fraud. Which is the only way your side wins elections anymore. 

In person voting, on election day, with a valid ID. How does that prevent any qualified person who wants to vote from voting? 

You want to compromise the integrity of elections because that's the only way your side can "win." 

And yeah, I don't give a sh!t about Ukraine. I care about America first. When we get back to where President Trump had us as a nation, then, maybe we can start worrying about the rest of the world. 

You have no evidence whatsoever. It just isn’t a thing