IGotWorms

Many Geeks should move to Russia

Just now, IGotWorms said:

You have no evidence whatsoever. It just isn’t a thing 

2000 Mules. 

Is it definitive? No. But it raises some serious doubt about the integrity of elections in this country. 

7 minutes ago, 5-Points said:

2000 Mules. 

Is it definitive? No. But it raises some serious doubt about the integrity of elections in this country. 

I don’t even know what you’re talking about. Don’t expect me to have a frame of reference on insane conspiracy theories or random right wing gripes du jour

3 minutes ago, IGotWorms said:

I don’t even know what you’re talking about. Don’t expect me to have a frame of reference on insane conspiracy theories or random right wing gripes du jour

Of course you don't. MSNBC hasn't told you about it. 

5 minutes ago, 5-Points said:

Of course you don't. MSNBC hasn't told you about it. 

:rolleyes:

18 minutes ago, 5-Points said:

2000 Mules. 

D’Souza :lol: 

I'm not on the list either. :banana:

Our local communist calling for others to move to Russia. Can't make shlt up.

:doh:

Self awareness = nil 

7 minutes ago, MDC said:

D’Souza :lol: 

Yeah, don't bother forming your own opinion, attack the messenger. Par for the course. 

14 minutes ago, IGotWorms said:

:rolleyes:

You should check it out. If you care about the integrity of our elections you might find it interesting. 

28 minutes ago, 5-Points said:

Yeah, don't bother forming your own opinion, attack the messenger. Par for the course. 

What about when the messenger is a hack with a 20-year history of being wrong about everything? 

1 minute ago, MDC said:

What about when the messenger is a hack with a 20-year history of being wrong about everything? 

Have you seen the film? 

2 hours ago, IGotWorms said:

Who are you referring to here? Doesn’t fit me :dunno:

And you guys have forfeited that rant. I love America for its democracy. You do not. You want to stop people from voting. You want to engage in baseless conspiracy theories and sack the Capitol when you don’t win. You don’t want to support a fellow democracy under attack by an autocrat. You are anti-democracy, and America is equated with democracy, or at least it was until you guys came along

Gawd what a heaping pile of Democrat pablum.  You are the perfect party rube.  

I'll stick with voting for now.  You think there is an epidemic of people desperate to elect, what, their local school board, but dadblammit they just don't have an ID.  Have you ever taken a step back and seriously thought about how stupid the opposition to ID is?  :dunno:

12 minutes ago, jerryskids said:

Gawd what a heaping pile of Democrat pablum.  You are the perfect party rube.  

I'll stick with voting for now.  You think there is an epidemic of people desperate to elect, what, their local school board, but dadblammit they just don't have an ID.  Have you ever taken a step back and seriously thought about how stupid the opposition to ID is?  :dunno:

I don’t think you can disprove a single thing I said. That’s what you guys stand for now, and it’s shameful.

13 minutes ago, IGotWorms said:

I don’t think you can disprove a single thing I said. That’s what you guys stand for now, and it’s shameful.

Nothing you said was based in fact. 

2 hours ago, 5-Points said:

Have you seen the film? 

No. Have you?

1 minute ago, IGotWorms said:

Disprove?  I'm not sure what that means in this context.  For voting, I'll add that I don't think that the Founding Fathers had in mind that we should roll bums off the street with a pack of cigs to buy their vote.  With rights sometimes come responsibilities.

On 1/6, I don't think I ever saw your response of how you felt the moment you thought Hagar the Horrible might take a break from taking selfies and take over the US.  Please share with us.  :cheers: 

7 minutes ago, jerryskids said:

Disprove?  I'm not sure what that means in this context.  For voting, I'll add that I don't think that the Founding Fathers had in mind that we should roll bums off the street with a pack of cigs to buy their vote.  With rights sometimes come responsibilities.

On 1/6, I don't think I ever saw your response of how you felt the moment you thought Hagar the Horrible might take a break from taking selfies and take over the US.  Please share with us.  :cheers: 

Pathetic. It’s not hard to say 1/6 was wrong, but you can’t do it. Not without every manner of qualification.

And you didn’t even address the “stolen election” lies, which are being continued to this day.

You know these January 6th blow hards are full of shlt when they ignored actual threats to democracy like intimidating and terrorizing federal justices.

Unlocking the doors and allowing folks into the Capitol hardly compares. That's where we are though, these people are absolute clowns who clearly don't have our countrie's best interest in mind. Nothing that comes out of these idiots mouths surprises me anymore. Truly disgusting people.

To claim there is no evidence of voter fraud in 2020 is laughable.  It’s still surprising to me that people still don’t know the difference between evidence and proof. Just because our compromised DOJ won’t investigate that evidence doesn’t mean it doesn’t exist.  Evidence can’t become proof without an investigation. A real one. Just look at the difference between Meullers investigation and Durhams, of the same situation.  Then tell me the DOJ is on the level. 

22 minutes ago, IGotWorms said:

Pathetic. It’s not hard to say 1/6 was wrong, but you can’t do it. Not without every manner of qualification.

And you didn’t even address the “stolen election” lies, which are being continued to this day.

Oh, I've said it was wrong.  Particularly because it gives Dem lemmings something to say was much worse than months of riots and city occupations by anarchist military groups.  I'd still like to hear your thoughts on the moment you sensed that Hagar might take over the US.

Answer me on this and I'll give you my thoughts on the election.  I'm not holding my breath though.  :)

1 hour ago, MDC said:

No. Have you?

Yes. Give it a look. 

1 hour ago, 5-Points said:

Yes. Give it a look. 

The biggest libtards here could go into it with their minds made up beforehand and even then there is no way they could walk away and not say a lot of dirty dealings went down in 2020. Maybe not enough to change the outcome, but the dirt is there. And keep in mind, these are the same people who went all in for the Russia Hoax. They can be lied to on a grand scale about that, but no way on this. Ok. Never mind the other gigantic lies they have been fed over their lifetimes, about everything. They think only one side is capable of the big lie. And it’s not the one they are on, of course. Even though it just happened to them, from their side. 

Yes. Give it a look. 

I’m not the target audience.

4 hours ago, 5-Points said:

Nothing you said was based in fact. 

You want to stop people from voting.

You want to engage in baseless conspiracy theories

sack the Capitol when you don’t win  

You don’t want to support a fellow democracy under attack by an autocrat.

You are anti-democracy

------

Some protestors did overrun the capitol, although "sack" isn't what they were doing, just protesting. Still, the optics were terrible and made the hyperbole possible. This point is somewhat based in fact and forgivable considering that he's been spoon-fed nothing but MSM interpretations of the events that day.

Ukraine does have a rather weak democracy and seemed inclined to try to move further in that direction before all this happened. The way some people react around here is disappointing and so this point is pretty firmly based in fact.

9 hours ago, Hardcore troubadour said:

The biggest libtards here could go into it with their minds made up beforehand and even then there is no way they could walk away and not say a lot of dirty dealings went down in 2020. Maybe not enough to change the outcome, but the dirt is there. And keep in mind, these are the same people who went all in for the Russia Hoax. They can be lied to on a grand scale about that, but no way on this. Ok. Never mind the other gigantic lies they have been fed over their lifetimes, about everything. They think only one side is capable of the big lie. And it’s not the one they are on, of course. Even though it just happened to them, from their side. 

Yup. 

8 hours ago, MDC said:

I’m not the target audience.

If you care about the integrity of our elections you're the target audience. 

2 minutes ago, 5-Points said:

He doesn't care. 

7 hours ago, Voltaire said:

You want to stop people from voting.

You want to engage in baseless conspiracy theories

sack the Capitol when you don’t win  

You don’t want to support a fellow democracy under attack by an autocrat.

You are anti-democracy

------

Some protestors did overrun the capitol, although "sack" isn't what they were doing, just protesting. Still, the optics were terrible and made the hyperbole possible. This point is somewhat based in fact and forgivable considering that he's been spoon-fed nothing but MSM interpretations of the events that day.

Ukraine does have a rather weak democracy and seemed inclined to try to move further in that direction before all this happened. The way some people react around here is disappointing and so this point is pretty firmly based in fact.

"I don’t think you can disprove a single thing I said. That’s what you guys stand for now, and it’s shameful."

This is completely untrue and not based on facts. It's just how he feels.  :dunno:

That sounds like a tag line: “Everyone who cares about the integrity of our elections should see 2,000 Mules!”

D’Souza has been making this kind of movie for years. He’s a clown even in Republican circles. 🤡